Pence is Wojak

Honestly I was bothered by the pick until I realized that it was all part of Kek's divine plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QNMj0
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/geb.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6738196.html#6751266
youtube.com/watch?v=38ZlXhwob3I
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump
jta.org/2015/06/23/news-opinion/politics/throughout-hillary-clintons-life-and-career-u-s-jews-have-been-close-at-hand
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-08/trump-seeks-campaign-cash-from-new-york-real-estate-buddies
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/too-big-to-fail-hillary-clinton-213650
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c&index=5&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=fNHee3gk1C4&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
youtube.com/watch?v=yYduycdmQbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So is Trump going to fuck with Pence every chance he gets?

Pretty much.

Hasn't he already started by making the official campaign logo him fucking Pence up the ass?

(WITNESSED)

KEK HAS SPOKEN

PENCE TO BE FUCKED WITH AT EVERY TURN BY GOD EMPEROR

That's a weird get and it gives me weird feels but it must be checked.

PRAISE KEK

Checked

sage

Just wow…

Shut up and check my dubs

Nope.

my god…..

i'm willing to give Trump a last chance, IF in the convention he manages to pin the ENTIRE party to a AMERICA FIRST and anti-Globalist message without sucking up to Israel, if not my respect for him is forever gone. also fuck Pence.

OP, I made that third image, and for some reason your version is scaled down slightly (very subtle). Here's the full res.

I usually go into paint change the scale on an image to 99 so I get bypass imageboard software restricting me from uploading the same image twice.

Doesn't everyone do that?

thanks doc

On other imageboards changing one pixel or any other alteration like that will bypass duplicate image detection, but on Holla Forums since we have multiple file uploads you can just attach any other image next to it and it will break the detection. I've posted my version three or four times now, and all I have to do is attach something like a one-pixel image alongside it and it will break the detection. In this case, I paired the wojak alongside the source image I used for the hair and suit, same result - it broke the detection.

Peepee poopoo in the white house when

Trying to force pence into the wojak meme is only going to dilute the power of wojak memes. it would make sense if Trump didn't pick Pence and was mocking his ass. The fucking pepe/wojak dynamics don't fucking work.

I'd say he's off to a good start. Not to mention that Pence has had to backpedal on some of his stances that were opposite to Trump.

Pepe and Wojak are inseparable at this point, Wojak is along for the ride whether he likes it or not.

thanks doc

Kek, it would seem Trump doesn't like pence and never wanted to pick him in the first place.

checked, witnessed, kekked

Milhouse was a less forced meme than this shit.

With all this, you trumptards have gone from just coming off as a bit naive and idealistic to embarrassing yourselves.

(2)

(3)

He'r right you know

>>>/Out/

That actually happened? Perfect.

Throw him out! Don't give him his coat!

Hope & Change 2016

MEME AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

VOTE SMUG/FEELS 2016

Because the U.S is doing such a good job fighting terrorist so far

Don't even need to draw or copypaste the face, simply -

Even Krispie Kreme got to fly on Trump Force One.

all fine and dandy until ZOG makes Trump have an accident

By this logic wouldn't they have just killed him and his VP if he had picked a literally Hitler running mate?

Krispie probably flew in the cargo hold with an endless supply of donuts. No way Trump's plane has seat belt extenders for the Kreme man.

The only smug feels here are the smugness those of us who warned you that your tv-star is an obvious shill are feeling right now, as we watch you trying to force memes in despair to save your sinking ship.

Daily dose of Trump.

Proof yet again that Trump is divine…

The more bodies you pile up, the bigger the risk you take. Would it be worth it to put the Speaker of the House into the Presidency that way? Hard to say.

probably

tbh I've kinda lost some excitement over the election. Hell we'll probably have martial law and WW3 before then at this rate of habbenings.

still gonna vote

this thread has potential
Dont let your memes be dreams

Thanks Doc!

You're not getting those donations back leftypol :^)

noice

THESE DIGITS

Give him your energy

Funny and all, but why the fuck is this is a sticky? Are we in that dire of a lack of happenings?

What are they doing, praying for higher H-1B cap?

Just keep it, Schlomo. I know how much you love shekels.

If I recall correctly, they support him because Trump shit-talks China as much as they do.

So we're all going to pretend to like Pence now?

Wojak is eternal, Bernie was temporary.

Isnt it funny how right after Bernie gets finished off that Pence gets announced as VP?

The Memes have left Bernies politically dead body and have migrated over to Pence.

Boinee spurned Kek by siding with Hillary thus making Kek abandon him and thus bringing about Pence.

At some point, Trump is going to make Pence eat poo poo cookies.

Why do I keep seeing this? I've only noticed it after the announcement.

Trump is considered the meme embodiment of Pepe.
There is absolutely 0 coincidence that Pence perfectly fits the role of Wojak - it was meme'd.
Meme magic has gone out of control, there are greater forces at work, work with them.

Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a waste. Jeb is a big, fat mistake.

Hello newfriend. It's an ancient Holla Forums meme.

Suicide when m8?

Seems like thats the way the consensus is going.

Just remember to repeat to yourself over and over "trump can do no wrong" as you rock back and forth in the corner. Some forced memes will probably help.

At this point Trump could come out and proclaim himself the new high rabbi of israel and the newfags on this board would support him.

choose one faggot

Who the fuck would give money to any politician. It's like you're 13 years old and babby don't understand democracy is a sham.

Isn't it time?

I sent this to Trump.

Milhouse IS a meme, lad

Josh not treating you kindly?

meant for

hello reddit

not yet

Pence will share his feels with them and they'll vote. Well, except for Rick Wilson and Bill Kristol. Those two are lost causes.

Exactly. Don't donate money like a chump. Buy campaign swag - hats, shirts, whatever - but never give straight up money.

Thanks, doc.

Never heard of the daily dose? It seems someone hasn't been taking his medication. We should make an appointment now. When are you available to take the dose?

What?

Guac bowls…

I came for the discussion.
I stayed for the quads.

I mess you ¡Yeb Arbusto!

I wasn't sure why an ancient Holla Forums meme was suddenly coming up on Holla Forums.

Right! Guac bowls have a purpose beyond just the campaign. If those Bernouts would have bought hoodies or hats instead of blindly throwing cash, then they'd at least have something to show for their money.

You're terrible at this

and thanks doc

Since when does anyone think that Wojak is an admirable human being?

He's a representation of human weakness for fucks sake.

Because there is a shitload of Holla Forums and Holla Forums crossover, especially on this site.

Sounds like you've been missing several years worth of your daily dose. Better catch up on that.

Funny story about Jeb's bowls. I have a neighbor who brought one. Older kike. He did it to support Jeb because he was a huge George Bush 1 fan. Even did some shit for his campaign back in the day. Recently I asked him how's the guacamole bowl working out for him. His response: "I don't even like avocados. I wasted money on this loser for an ugly bowl I'm using to hold mints. Jeb is nothing like his dad. Now there is a man with character." It took everything in me to keep from laughing in this guy's face.

Since when have the memes ever had anything go well for Wojak?

They like him because he talks about what shit muslims are. That's Hindu Sena (Hindo Army) a nationalist organization there which wants to remove kebab from pooland.

I pity you.

You thought you stumped us with the cuck VP pick, but the memes are too strong, too dank. Trump will win and we will gas every kike, down to the very last curly haired, mutilated penis kikelet.

He is passive, experienced, and woeful. In fulfillment he is wodin the wise, who knows the ways of the world. Wojack is potential.

Checked!

If the only hope is selecting between the alternatives your establishment presents you on the jewbox, then all is lost.

Fortunately that's not so.

I might be terrible at this, but that's just because I'm so tired of you bluepill normalfags and your TV gurus and forced memes.

No energy left feels.

Unless his country is China, I don't think buying one of Jeb's generic bowls is helping any country.

If Kek is Pepe, what Egyptian god best represents Wojak?

Fug, I always stuck to /k/ and Holla Forums.

They never learn.

Thanks Doc/n.

HE dose next?

May as well post this while it's still somewhat relevant

Fucking Shreked.

Interesting feeling.

THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING UNTO THEMSELVES

kek

what the fucking hell

is that a an anime girl?

Witnessed

Those are the side effects of daily dose, lad.

Aw man what kind of wild ride is this? Please don't make it stop.

WEW

(1)

PRAISE KEK

The ride will get better if (when) Hillary picks Warren as her VP. The Meme Team vs. Team Tumblr soon.

Thats not what I asked. I asked if its a anime girll.

WELL IS IT???

What are you?

Yes.
The anime she's from is garbage

Checking your digits too fam.

u2

Never heard of an old ass meme that faggots like you are piggy backing on

Could he be trying to bring back to life?

Anglo germanic, employed, in a relationship, gun enthusiast, a good cook and meme connoisseur.

If you haven't heard of every single fucking meme then you're a fucking subhuman newfag.

At this point it could literally start raining mountain dew and doritos, complete with airhorn thunderstrikes and dubstep earthquakes, and I probably wouldn't even fucking flinch.

We broke the matrix lads.

CONFIRMED

Trips for truth. I want to see airhorns at the actual debates. It would be hilarious to see a Can't Stump the Trump video become real. Against Hillary of all people.

Lurk more, newfag.

I'm merely getting on dat ass, because I constantly see liberals/trolls/shills using this shit meme and posting TAKE YOUR MEDS on /n/

You know Picolo is a nigger.
All the niggers associate with Picolo.

That's why niggers loved the ancient meme (picolo raping vegeta)

I highly doubt DAILY DOSE meme creators or faggots using it are on Holla Forums side

Praise Kek!

THOSE MOTHERFUCKING QUADS!

Nice JUSTICE GET, user.

quads in an OP related to a recent event, good enough

Nah, the only thing you newfags broke are memes on this board. After you kek memewizards started appearing… memes dried out. You guys are like the wizards apprentice.

If you manage to force these memes and associate kek and wojak to toothless normalfag politics, all that means is that these memes are coming to an end.

Like anonymous.

Filtered for lack of faith.

Hello reddit.

(((You)))

… thats a good question, prob is egyptian god are animals, wojak aint one, them feels he can;t be a god and only a servant.

You guys understand that wojack and pepe are the same entity that have been separated. Look up Lord Kek bio and you'll see it too.

I smell a christcuck

He could be a pharaoh, like Ozymandias

Next to which Wojack would stand, knowing that feel.

Well, yeah… perhaps you are right and I should have put you in ellipses. But I'm still undecided whether you of the "memetic high command" or whatever you call yourself are just teenagers who want to be cool or actual jidf. That's why I hold off on it.

Still, it's an interesting phenomena that since the kek-meme-wizardry became a thing here… there haven't been one single non-forced or new meme.

Seriously, think about it.

It's like it's some actual magic, where boasting idiots are being punished for their hubris or something.

Jewsus was a kike on a stick. It's an old meme, but not necessarily a good one. So no.

Fuck off newfag

pence is a much better fit for wojak than bernie ever was. bernie is an evil communist kike. i've always found wojak to be a sympathetic figure, nothing at all like bernie the heeb.

wojak and pepe teaming p to defeat the ZOG is perfect meme magic material.

Has anyone else noticed that Kek deniers pretty much never EVER get dubs?

I can only remember one time a heretic actually got dubs.

Thanks doc

You happen to be speaking to one of the world's foremost authorities on memes, user.

That's true, so there is something to it. But what I said is also true.

Perhaps Kek is trolling you.

It's a duality.

Like Ying and Yang, Night and Day, Pepe and Wojak.

filtered

its true

WEW

Funny thing is retards like you will deny kek and then not notice that their days being so smugly shitty is the result.

I'm actually fucking erect now.

Anti-Trump Anti-Kek is code word for Newfag.

thanks, doc.

if this aint a shit meme, then how come the only time we see it in multiple instances (before this thread) is on /n/ from Rachposter and other faggots saying "TAKE YOUR MEDS" or "BACK TO POL"

just post the image with another image or the good ol classic bypass pixel

I thought they only talked about Indians there.

in other words

stick with Pepe and Wojak, they're actually funny

or crabs, don't forget that

I feel sorry for the shills. They thought the stumping was at hand with the VP pick. Even crypto-Ann Coulter thought this was the end of the Don.

All that enthusiasm, gone in 2 days.

?paint

y u no linux?

At first I couldn't understand the Pence decision, but after seeing the memery at work here, it's perfect.

Did trump confirm pence or what

THE MEMES JACK

archive.is/QNMj0

Fuck off newfag.

this is a shitpost thread, pence isn't trumps pick.
probably just sticked for fun

As long as we got the creative genius of all the newfag 13 year old meme-wizards brainstorming here… I think there is another obvious meme that has potential for forcing here.

You know that Jewish Soros lackey that Trump hired to be his finance chairman? Well, who does he look like?

I think perhaps it's time.

user. Stop embarrassing yourself alright? Fun is fun but nobody here wants to see you do this to yourself. Its late, call it a day get a good night sleep.

Milhouse will never be a meme.

meme magick gone hindu

Kek just continues to punish heretics.

Delicious salt.

You're in denial user. Your memes are weak af. Its shameful. Call it a day.

Why is this bullshit stickied? It's not fucking politics.

Memelords get first dibs on the gas chambers, before the Jews and the Niggers.

Nah, I'm like the anti-kek to your christcuckery of the new age.

I defer to your judgement. You are obviously a master level wizard of the memetic high command.

"Do you see what I see?
Way up in the sky, little lamb?

Kek fucking hates you man

As you should user, as you should.

Is it any wonder I don't remember

I've been here since caturday.
Hell I was in the thread when we doxed Kenny Glen.

By all means, keep replying to show us your auti…I mean wit.

why the fuck is this stickied

That's what I said. I will never get dubs, and you will never make a meme that spreads outside of the memetic wizard circle.

Such is life.

Just let the memes take the wheel, man.

Noice.

IT'S GOOD!

Oosh, so close, buddy. Keep trying! May Kek show mercy and forgiveness for your high intensity shitposting.

Pretty sure any meme that can trigger cuck/v/ mods to the point where the meme reduced to a simple 3 by 3 pixel pic results in a ban is a good meme.

Kek does not hate. Kek merely chooses the path of most amusement for him. And possibly those around him

Dubs confirm

Its actually kind of impressive you've managed to avoid dubs so well.

truly.

He is forsaken he who can not get digits. So sayeth the frog god.

Let it be.

topkek

As I told you… I'm the anti-kek. Wherever the wizards of the memetic star council gather to worship, I'm there to groan at their forced memes.

Die.

If dubs, stream suicide.

LOL MEMEHURT

thx 4 the loosh

How did Holla Forums turn into a bunch of juveniles I don't even know.

Grandmaster memetic wizards triggered.

AUTISM

Maybe you need inspiration?

Check em'

now

shit fuck posting on this thing

Let the rage flow I guess?

thanks doc

We're just having a laugh at all the triggered newfags receiving their first dose.

Daily Dose is a shit meme bro, deal with it

omg lol

It's also an ancient meme. It's like dissing advice dog. Just dont, it's before your time.

Oh god.
user what have you done?

fucking faggots in this thread not getting dubs

Yet I get 10 I CANT EVEN EVEN replies

Shit meme bros.

Just because somethings old doesnt make it good

Lad. Stop.

The best part of the new logo is that any leftie cuck who criticizes it we can call them a homophobe.

Saving face.

Behead those who are unable to get dubs for they are stricken with accursedness.

AUUUUUUUTISM

Holy shit, I think I broke this faggot.

omg

And he hasn't gotten dubs once

Those who can't get dubs are revealed to us by Kek as massive faggots.

Holy shit, I think you are a faggot.

R U SERIOUS, I CANT EVEN EVEN

So any logos animated to move like daily dose yet?

Confirmed 77d3a6 needs his daily dose

Begone dubless faggot

You have physical, tangent autism.

Honestly who hates Piccolo dick?

thanks doc

Look at this lonely spurg getting so mad he's switching IDs

Daily Dose is a shit meme

whatever retard

faggots on /n/ post picollo dick followed by TAKE YOUR MEDS or BACK TO POL

Other than 1 thread from last Nov that this faggot pointed out, this meme doesnt get used alot on Holla Forums.

shit meme deal with it

friendly reminder to filter all kek-kike posters

Hey Chaim, hows the weather?

The memes will lead us to a new dawn.

Lad, you're the perfect specimen/example on why this meme isn't shit. You're patient zero, user.

heil'd

Hitler dubs confirm that that poster is a faggot.

You're a no-fun, moralizing faggot.

Hahahahahah!

Very nice.

youre the perfect example for why abortion should always be legal

have a nice night

1 off

(check'd)
WEW

Night lad. It's a pity, you almost got your first dubs.

Do you have any more?

Thanks Don

Thanks m8

your welcome user

These are always like the sandnigger equivalent of those cringe autists doing katana vids.

nice
any chance pence is a sacrificial pawn for the convention protesters

PRAISE BE UNTO HE

THE DARKNESS BEFORE THE DAWN

PRAISE BE UNTO HE

LORD OF CHAOS

LORD OF SMUG

LORD OF REPEATING DIGITS

I ADORE THEE

I INVOKE THEE

BY THY DECREE

NO DUBS SHALL GO UNCHECKED IN THIS THREAD

NO SHILLS SHALL GO UNFILTETRED

PRAISE KEK

420 PRAISE IT

I DON'T EVEN FUCKING WANT DOUBLES

i was just thinking, Pence represents a big problem to Killary:

Trump is a High Energy alpha, he makes crowds electric but some cucks nervous at how he "crazy" acts.
Pence is a low energy beta, he is boring as fuck but make cucks happy and reassure the low energy crowd/scum which "neutralize" this problem for trump

Hillary is….something terrible, she is boring, cannot energize crowds and scares people away with her demonic voice ,but to some idiots she is at least stable compared to trump.

here is the problem: she cannot energize people but if she picks a high energy VP he/she may overshadow Killary, which would be a big issue, but if she picks someone boring she get a boring/boring low energy ticket. We must pray so she doesn't push the one ticket that would annihilate Trump and that is Killary & JEB! with his new guac bowl and nuclear energy.

all that said Pence is Jew cocksucker and a terrible choice that may get Trump killed, i will wait to see how the convention will go down before losing all hope on Trump.

A dose a day keeps the normalfags away.

ancientegyptonline.co.uk/geb.html

Notice how the faggots and shills in this thread are not getting dubs. Such heresy.

THE MEMES JACK

(Checked)
So if a VP dies while in office, does POTUS get to pick his replacement?

My, what a well-read user.
May kek bless you

Jesus fucking christ

quads

fucking Charter connection

You fools. You cannot get gets. Only kek blesses you with gets.

Fucking heretic

alt-kike fagot

Looks like somebody is getting laid off, Chaim.

You're fucking insane, dude. Youre just spouting off random shit that has nothing to do with the posts you are replying to.

Cry more, kike

I just imagine pence as the cuck sitting in the corner pitifully masturbating while trump nails his oligarchy

Milhouse isn't a meme, though.

Jews have basically maxxed out at this point. They couldn't even get the democrats/senate to go along with their Iran plan.

Now, with Trumpence,they might get their Iran mid-east policy going… but all the anti-White/pro-mud/proLGBT bullshit is about to get nixxed.

Honestly I'd sacrifice Iran to get uncucked.

Very nice.

Anti-Christian!

take off those exclamation marks and it'll be canon

Get older newfag.

Heretic

Hell is forever!

And you're in it, right now.

I better convert quick so I can hang out in the heavenly cuck shed.

Neither is this desperate wojak/pence shit. It's the sort of meme that will never spread anywhere outside the circlejerk of it's makers.

Because it's a forced meme.

That's what all you newfag meme wizards don't understand. That's why none of your memes work.

You will never shitpost with us in the great imageboard in the sky.

Pro-tip: He's shorter than Trump's daughters and his own wife and daughter are Columba Bush tier.

Pence wojak is about Trump making a establishment candidate / the Republican party itself his bitch.

It's pretty good I think.

Guys, what if Trump is redpilling Pence right now as we speak?

You don't deserve those dubs.

She'll go with someone boring and low energy. Hillary cannot deal with the idea of being outshone and there is no way her advisors will allow that as well. Most likely they will suggest she get a minority to run with her as a stand in for energy. Warren seems like a possibility but even then, she has her fans. Hopefully she chooses Boxer who Bernouts absolutely hate and may actually try to kill. Because Bernie cucked himself to Hillary, she may be crazy enough to do it. That or she chooses some boring old jew. That would be alright as well.

That feel when 5'8

Second dub in a row. Praise Kek.
8ch.net/pol/res/6738196.html#6751266

Melania, Ivanka are both 1.8m SAME as Pence. >expecting women not to wear heels.

The memes can't stop won't stop

Pence knows those feels. Look at all the men in the photo. The shortest is Don Jr. at 6'1. Eric is 6'4, Jew Kushner is 6'3, Donald shrunk a bit and is 6'2.

that is beautiful, can we get the updated 2nd one as well? truly the feels VP

It's not supposed to spread outside, you fucking faggot. 8ch is a secret club with exclusive memes. When the retarded normalfags get hold of memes they shit them up, distort them into "le so wacky" shit-tier humor to make up for their lack of wit, and ruin the meme completely

Man, hope none of those turks were part of the bannerlord dev team.

God wills is…but why?
Why did this happen? Is it because Trump knew that if he choose a candidate that was like him, it would just ruin his power or something? He NEEDS a cuck like Pence just because he has to pick someone?

This….is brilliant actually. Someone that will just stick to not doing shit but being a yes-man and the only thing he does in office is go to elementary school openings and organize beach clean-ups while Trump is busy overseeing all the illegals getting kicked out, generating monumental amounts of liberal tears and bringing all the jobs back for Americans.

At last I truly see. I was so worried for the past couple days. Thank you, OP, thank you Holla Forums

these are really great… thank you

So the Trump "T" is raping Pence's "P", right? Thats the joke?

Holy shit, did he not see this? Or was this a pepe tier, IRL shitpost? Goddamn, shits bleeding into reality fellas.

Anybody else think its weird that Ivanka and her husband are standing far apart from each other? All the other couples are paired up together.

Just something I noticed.

I guess that's the point you morons of the memetic high wizard circle are at now. That memes should be secret things to cultishly worship in secret.

I guess the new definition of meme is quite different of what the old definition was. In the past it was the stuff that spread and influenced the world.

Now it's an internal tool to regiment idiots to go along with the cult narrative. And it's a narrative that becomes more and more ridiculous.

Fuck you and fuck your newfag meme concept.

Trump is the master of branding. Of course he saw it.

Could you get any saltier?
Did you ever think that maybe the reason your magic doesn't work for shit is because you're a pretentious cunt?

Well, the real question here is why doesn't yours work? It's you who are the mighty meme wizard after all.

KEK COMMANDS IT

Have you looked outside lately?

You are the one that is the ball licker.

You would probably be called a summerfag on 4cucks Holla Forums. Go away

It's signalling that she's got more loyalty to her father than her husband tbh.

Master Warlock Scott Adams peered into the aether and suggests that Trump picked Wojak because he is so low profile and unambitious that he won't try to overshadow him or try to overtake him.

Checked

Actually, I think it might be time for that.

I've looked outside and I see how chan culture has been totally castrated. We changed the world for a bit, and made some real waves.

Man, at some point you could hear kids outside making holocaust jokes on the playground and see grandmothers posting ironic pepes.

Obviously that scared some people. I guess that's why this place had to be destroyed. And there is little power left here. No new memes are echoing out into society.

All that is left is grubbing in the remains of past greatness to make it fit the official narrative. Your meme magic is the emperors new clothes.

Later fags, I'm out.

youtube.com/watch?v=38ZlXhwob3I

Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

Nigger the reason our memes are so great is because we have our own internal meme culture. If we didn't have that shit, none of them would be any good and none of them would be suitable for export.

Look at Holla Forums. A bunch of humorless fags who don't even laugh at themselves. Hell, look what one simple internal meme has just done. Holla Forums was having some serious internal conflict about Trump due to his VP pick, but now that we've memed internally about it, the Trump Train is back on track. Shills had a potent D&C weapon that was doing tons of damage for all of like two days, and now it's suddenly been taken away from them with memes.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

We really need to meme it as Pepe being a big bully and the feels guy as the eternal victim of pepe's shenanigans.

Are you down, with the syndrome?

(check'd)
this

Why are we acting like Trump didn't fuck up?

what is the green thing

is it a pepe?

Have some faith, young pleb. Trump is the master of ruses, the incarnation of Kek.

Except that isn't true, there are just different levels of recognition. That's to be expected with how widespread some of them are compared to others not designed to be spread. The culture you can observe in brit/pol/ comes to mind.

You have no imagination if you cannot see some e-celeb retweeting a Pence/Wojack

This entire post reeks of pseudo-initiate nonsense. You have such a superficial understanding of this ridiculous situation it makes everyone on here seem five sigma higher on the meme IQ curve.

se ya tomorrow

Shiggy related is for fags who think this isn't memeable. The greentext stories just come naturally. Watch.

Days later

Many months later

Hope I didn't get into too esoteric or LARPy shit, but goddamn can I see Trump just lowkey shitting on Pence for years and years

Don't come back

Because he didn't.

He needed a low profile veep to just stand in the back and assure a win at the RNC convention…

Pence basically went back on everything he disagreed with Trump for. He's a fine stooge that will do his duty.

This is too much winning.
I already can't take it anymore!

Why are people so obsessed over height now?
I don't remember it being like this before ~2006 or so.
Is it just a meme?

(checked)
I gotta check those dubs indeed! Trump was right, I'm beginning to get tired of so much winning.

It's a /fit/ meme…

So I'm guessing you are under 6 ft. then?

SJWs are raging over Pence because he's a bible thumper who hates faggots. I guess that's a good sign.

You'd likely be right.

he did fuck up big time and to think otherwise is delusional, but i'm willing to wait until after the convention to give my final "verdict", If his AMERICA FIRST! NO TPP! BUILD THE WALL! FUCK THE GLOBALISTS! message changes we are fucked and he sold out, if not there still hope.

Well put, user.

All dictators surround themselves with weak men so there is no contestation of their power

For gods sake user, just look at him!

(Heil)
That would be good.

Dubs for some good truth. Don't blackpill yourself too hard, though. Yeah, it would have been good for Don to pick a military man, but Pence is, sadly, also a strong electoral move. Do expect Trump to move to the middle on some issues because that's how you win the general and Manafort knows that well, but I don't expect Trump to cuck on his nationalist positions.

While I'm here,

checking this batch

RARE
A
R
E

lol

never ever

Kek, even the leftists subconsciously know who is the top dog.

or this is one of ours

When did feels guy get renamed to Wojack? I don't remember him ever being called wojack outside of a few retards on /r9k/ who tried to force that name

You've got no idea how weird things really are.

We are living in Interesting Times.

The memes. They never cease.

gas yourself

whats funny about this meme is 5'10-6' is fucking ideal for men. There's really no reason to be taller than that and have more of a risk of heart problems unless you're a nigger and want to leave the hood by playing niggerball.
Fucking where? Sweden? I see girls taller than me rarely and usually they are really touchy and insecure about it.

Manlet detected. 6'2" master race reporting in.

if you're under 6'4" you should really kill yourself tbh

What if Pence meant to subconsciously attract Bernie people?

In photographs, Pence really does come off as rather submissive to Trump.

Trump has stumped himself.
What a shitty pick for VP.

And his name is Pence ( look it up in a dictionary. It literally means pennies).

He should have picked Hulk Hogan.
Or Chuck Norris.
Or Nigel Farrage.
Or Ron Paul.
Or someone like that.

This is a meme war.
Trump has got where he is because he was already a popular celebrity and household name before all of this.

Noone I've talked to had even heard of Pence.

This is by far and large the stupidest thing he's done yet and Hillary is powerful enough and rich enough to win regardless of who her VP is.

This is the end for Trump.
You wasted the last year for nothing.
You had it all and you threw it all away.

lol manlets sure love outing themselves

:^)

snake eyes fuck off

this man is 5'10"

What a surprise 77d3a6 loves niggers.

What do you mean fuck off?

I've been excited about Trump's progress. Watching all the rallies, watching him getting to the 1288. Watching the negative publicity and millions in negative ad campaigns. I've been here through it all, and now this. I'm not fucking off anywhere user.
Just try and make me. Trump was the one chance to stop Hillary.

Go lick hillary's rancid axe wound you shill.

Checkin

lmao

well heres a white man example

he's 5'11"

Short autist please stop

being so triggered you remember me

user, I…

why do you need to switch IP just to talk shit?

Has Trump slowly been gathering all of the strong or ancient memes under his domain?

He talks about how our countries take advantage of our protecting them with our military bases for free. "They're taking our base." The bases that protect them don't belong to them.

ALL OF YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

IT'S HAPPENING

The meme singularity

seriously are you that alphabet faggot who got so salty you starting telling ppl about where they lived

Christians usually get trips. Might have something to do with trinity.

This isn't even sporting at this point.

I'm not the one who needs to sockpuppet

Sure thing little buddy.

Still no dubs I notice my autistic friend.

says the guy with no dubs

Thought you were going to sleep.
Did your wife's son wake you up?

nigger I was content to have a nice discussion

youre the one being a douche

You never were, and never will be, content.
Happy trails, cowboy.

definitely shills

no wonder you keep trying to post that /n/ meme

did you get tired on the /n/ posters telling you to
prep your wife's bull

My limited knowledge indicates to me they are associating Trump with one of their deities, in the Hindu religion gods send avatars to earth and I think they are implying that Trump is an avatar for a particular deity.

says the faggot on a chinese image board in the dead of night with me

you gonna tell people about the stairs in their house alphabet

Now I know your timezone.

oh noes

eastern, central, or mountain

If you'd clean up the lines and the niggly details it'd make a pretty convincing wojak user.

Now I know your latitude.

now I know you're not too bright

Choose.

We got a paranoid manlet over here.
I'm just lurkin the thread watch you make a fool of yourself.

choose what

The choice is made.

High energy quads.

There HAS to be a full body shot of Trump in the Power Stance somewhere.

why dont you make yourself

useful

I'd start running if I was you friend.

Didn't anyone ever tell you to be careful what you wish for?

eat a fat dick

The first one is pro-grade user.

All the memes are merging into one super meme.

Hello >(1), welcome.

Trump Picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate

jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

WASHINGTON (JTA) — Donald Trump picked Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, a pro-Israel stalwart and conservative Christian, as his running mate.
“I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Governor Mike Pence as my Vice Presidential running mate. News conference tomorrow at 11:00 A.M.,” the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted Friday afternoon.
Trump had previously postponed a Friday morning news conference during which he had been expected to announce his running mate, out of deference to the terrorist attack in Nice, France.

Pence, 57, emerged quickly as a leader on pro-Israel issues during his 12 years in Congress from 2001 to 2013, where he rose rapidly in the GOP caucus leadership, chairing the Republican Conference in his penultimate term, 2011-2013.

He led a number of bids to place conditions on funding for the Palestinian Authority, and in 2007 he joined then-Rep. Ron Klein, D-Fla., in convening the Congressional Anti-Semitism Task Force.

Pence has continued his pro-Israel advocacy as Indiana governor, earlier this year signing one of the most robust state laws targeting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel.

Pence is known as a social conservative and Evangelical Christian. He opposes abortion rights as well as gay marriage. He signed a measure in March prohibiting abortions based on “sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, or disability, including Down syndrome.” In 2015, he signed a bill that would have allowed businesses to refuse service to customers based on their sexual orientation. Following protest, he signed a revised version of the law that prohibited such discrimination.

He has notably said he dislikes negative campaigning, which may blunt some of the sharp edge of Trump’s rhetoric.

Speaking at a Republican Jewish Coalition event last year, Pence faced pointed questioning from Matthew Brooks, the RJC’s executive director, about a law the Indiana governor had signed recently allowing businesses to discriminate against LGBT people, which Brooks suggested could undermine the GOP’s efforts at attracting women and minorities.

Answering Brooks’ question at the RJC confab, Pence was apologetic. The law went too far he acknowledged, and it was revised.

“Ultimately we adopted a few reforms and made it clear this was a shield, not a sword,” he said.

Pence received warm applause.

In becoming Trump’s running mate, Pence beat out two higher profile names both considered pro-Israel as well — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.

GOYIM, VOTE FOR HILLARY TRUMP AND DONALD CLINTON

When it Comes to Jewish Ties, no GOP Candidate Trumps Trump
jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump

Throughout Hillary Clinton's Life and Career, US Jews have been Close at Hand
jta.org/2015/06/23/news-opinion/politics/throughout-hillary-clintons-life-and-career-u-s-jews-have-been-close-at-hand

Trump Seeks Campaign Cash from Jewish New York Real-Estate Buddies
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-08/trump-seeks-campaign-cash-from-new-york-real-estate-buddies
Trump called the group "the biggest real estate people in the country" during an interview at Trump Tower before the meeting. Those expected to attend included the billionaire (((Richard LeFrak))) and (((Howard Lorber))), both of whom Trump has known for decades and has called his closest friends. Others included (((Steve Roth))) and (((Michael Fascitelli))), the current and former chief executives of Vornado Realty Trust, and (((Steve Witkoff))), who once worked for a law firm that represented Trump and later started his own real-estate company.

Hillary Clinton's Jewish Wall Street Connections
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/02/too-big-to-fail-hillary-clinton-213650
Another liability is that Clinton has consistently surrounded herself with Wall Street types, in both formal and informal ways. (((Gary Gensler))), a former partner at (((Goldman Sachs))) and the former head of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, is the Clinton campaign’s chief financial officer (though Gensler was widely praised as CFTC chairman for confronting the big banks over many issues, especially risky derivatives trading). She is said to speak regularly with (((Tom Nides))), a vice chairman of Morgan Stanley and a former deputy secretary of state when she was the secretary. She is also close with (((Blair Effron))), one of the founders of Centerview Partners, where (((Robert Rubin))), the former co-senior partner of Goldman Sachs and a Treasury secretary under President Clinton, is a senior adviser. The list of her Wall Street buddies goes on and on: (((Alan Patricof))), the private-equity mogul; (((Marc Lasry))), the founder of the Avenue Capital hedge fund where Chelsea Clinton once worked; and (((Steve Rattner))), the former private-equity investor who now helps to manage a portion of (((Michael Bloomberg’s))) fortune, and his wife, (((Maureen White))).

Struggle all you want Shillary, you're still going to lose come November heh.
:^)

Impale yourself on a shovel,learningkike.

Let the Clinton/Trump butthurt flow.

holy shit

I can't believe my eyes

I can get behind this.
You guys know that we barely scraped the surface of our power?

PRAISE KEK

Reagan was shot 2 months after his inauguration. If anything happens to Trump we'd be stuck with pencilspine.

Reagan lived.

He could've died though.

>>>Holla Forums

But he didn't, thus breaking Tecumseh's curse.

Don't you talk shit about my daughterfu you dirty kike

4chan is down

Have a song

youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c&index=5&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Take me home

youtube.com/watch?v=fNHee3gk1C4&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Who is the singer?
She has a nice voice.

The mods have made this place into a faggy cult

Maybe they've seen something that made them believe…

thanks don

Dubs only fall onto a good people

I haven't laughed so fucking hard in forever. My sides are worn out. Fuck you. I love you guys.

and checked

It's a classic comedy duo: Trump as the comedian, Pence as the straight man.

If Trump is assassinated, it's not going to be some lone gunman Kennedy bullshit. It's going to be the deep state playing their fucking hand right out in the open.

I'm ab5d33 in that thread.

That's the point you fucking retard.

Pick someone who won't overshadow Trump, jockey for prime time spot, be able to exert any influence, and who isn't well known enough that the Dems and libs already have a 500 page dossier of shit to use against them. Trump is the winner here, Trump is who will bring in the votes and Trump is who needs to hold the power and the influence. The stupidest decision would have been to bring in someone else so well-known and liked, and who has enough of their own base that they could potentially force their own shit ideas down. Pence exists only to ensure evangelicals and cuckservatives will turn out and to give some veneer of "governmental experience" to the campaign.

Drooling moron, you don't understand politics in the fucking slightest.

Not for a long ass time. We've been colonizing like white folk do.

Not for a long ass time. We've been colonizing like white folk do.

Pretty much.

Seriously, it's this level of forced meme.

Pence nomination has lost me all motivation. I'm still voting Trump in November. I just don't give a shit anymore.

Thanks Doc!

Why? He was a junior congressman and a weak governor from Indiana, he's no Beltway insider, he has no base or connections on the inside, he was barely hanging on by a thread, probably wasn't going to win or just barely win re-election in Indiana: he's fucking totally beholden to Trump right now.

>>>/oven/

PRAISE BE KEK

KKK
KEK
KKK

Well, Thanks for confirming this Kek. I am no longer Pensive about this.

This kike must be from the Dead Sea are. Can't explain all this salt otherwise.

who is this guy, hes low energy

shut up, newfag

shut up, newfag

underrated boast

This.

Convergent evolution.

I think this pretty much proves that they act in a naturally selected manner.

Only to find a larger matrix at play.

Tyrone is the most based black person in human history. I salute you.

The new youngsters are more computer adept. They tend to dig alot more than the oldfags on the internet and manage to find places like Holla Forums better.

And the news has promoted Holla Forums again (may need a 3rd buffer wall, not a safe space - just a place with less people so the place isn't inundated with crap)

I know we explore dank memes but this is getting weird now.

blow me, I have seniority

underrated post

It's funny in a speacial memetic kind of way that a finnish word "PENSEÄ" means submissive, indifferent, zealless, lukewarm and perfunctory :D

This is almost scary tbh.

What?
We >>>Holla Forums now.

ban this poster. you know we don't need him

Hey whatever you gotta do to rationalize this.

Trump was just held down and fisted by the establishment and forced to pick basically Bibi for his running mate and you know it.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

Oh shit logo illustrates Trump raping the cuckservatives.

ban this poster. you know we don't need him

REPORTED

Mike "Poison all the goyim" Pence is your new Vice President, not some Logo.

Did the Donald even want Pence?
He barely referred to him in his announcement speech.
why'd he pick him again?

Edgy Autism

RNC probably strong armed him into it, that why the NeverTrump movement got squashed so suddenly. Chances are Manafort worked out some kind of deal with the RNC to deal with ending NeverTrump and keeping donors to the RNC from bailing. So he picked the most milquetoast guy he could find to basically shit there and do nothing and not get in the way. Not what we or even Trump seemed to want really. From what I've read his gut was telling him to pick Flynn.

Pence is the AntiChrist.

not anymore.

You fucked up user.

Catch 22.

I'm afraid to speak his real name, but it's not Pence. They fucking killed the last guy who tried exposed them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYduycdmQbo

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

The anti-christ is a warning user.

It's there to motivate people to look for others that could fulfill the prophecy.

It's confirmation bias at work.

checking in

Whelp…The quads and dubs confirm it.

I can now sleep better at night, knowing Trump is going to mindfuck Mike Pence to death until he becomes full 1488.

I'm somewhat aroused now, for unknown reasons.

Are you roleplaying or just retarded?

What matters is the meme, not the factual basis user.

Memes have real consequences.

oh damn

TRUMP IS TOTALLY NOT CONTROLLED OP

It goes both ways.

The reality is that we do not know what he is planning. This is good, it means normies might vote his way.

That nigger endorsed Trump, fwiw

But he wasn't quite the same afterwards…

GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR NIGGERBONICS SHIT.

>>>/plebbit/

top kek perhaps in your manlet nation
6'0-1" is average over here

Finally all the fucking anti-Trump anti-Pence shills are gone

Preddy gud to be honest.

Holla Forums BTFO

I disagree.
It used to be so annoying back in the day.

It's funny how Holla Forums is beginning to replace Holla Forums. It's better at coordinating speech to certain topics I guess. Your post has to matter a little bit more. It can't be completely arbitrary.

Unchecked trips….?

holy shit where was this webm my entire life

it drives nowags, bindis and mudslimes fucking nuts, so it's a noble and just meme

Obviously his post is (1) you fucking retard

FUCKING SJWS

I made a new meme from this idea

last panel should just be Trump back at the office shitting on Pence's face.

I can't into drawing, I only chopped up the picture from the OP and added in a Trump Pepe at the bottom

I will gib qt anime girl pics to any drawfag that can pull this off though, because it would be hilarious.

das is german for the or that, dumbass.

it wouldn't make a difference :^)

Yea Tyrone is pretty cool.

Interesting point user. I wonder if this idea crossed Trump's mind in effect.

Evocative, but wouldn't a sheep be a better fit?

Even just the words get me errytime now.

Milhouse was never a meme you fucking retarded summerfag

Indians have to deal with Muslims too. They border pakistan after all

The gook president who jumped off a cliff will always be the real wojak afaik fam.

No fuck this meme.

It's not even a meme, it's real.

=HOLY SHIT!==

KEK IS POSTING ON Holla Forums

also checked

wtf

wat

bump

Wojack just means 'feel' in another language.
Polish I think.