Rise

Last week, German police raided the homes of 60 citizens accused of making politically incorrect posts to social media. Many were part of a private and closed Facebook group that focused on the disastrous social ills brought by unfettered immigration from Africa and the Middle East.

archive.is/HmT1f

While laws have existed for quite some time in the EU and European countries against politically incorrect speech, this marks the first time that a group of dissidents has been identified, monitored, and systematically taken down in a nation-wide raid. Those familiar with Soviet purge tactics during the Stalinist era will see many ominious parallels.

Thus far, Europeans have enjoyed the luxury of being free to post their anti-establishment opinions online. This has been mostly due to the fact that the most popular websites are American, and therefore fall under the aegis of American freedom of speech protections. This is no longer a luxury afforded to Europeans. And it is crucial that you understand what this means and what the implications are.

Your governments are making it clear that they are monitoring you more closely, and are willing to fine or imprison you for speaking against the state narrative–even as those policies destroy your cultures and drive your very civilization toward extinction. And mark my words–this is only the beginning. This was a test balloon, and they will gauge the public reaction to this uprecedented state action against the freedom of speech. They will push it as far as they think they can. They will increase the severity of punishment for violating these laws; they will make the laws more expansive; and they will force other member nations to comply with them. You will be told that you just "have to live with terrorism," and any protest against your own demise will be met with fines or imprisonment.

There is a reason why the freedom of speech has been so sacred to Americans, and why Americans so staunchly defend this right. It is impossible to maintain a free and prosperous civilization in its absence. When rational discourse is protected, the delusional errors and policies of would-be tyrants can be brought before the court of public opinion and ridiculed mercilessly–and made irrelevant. If the Internet has showed us anything at all, it is the power of free ideas to move whole societies. The Left knows that it cannot withstand rational criticism, and must therefore force the silence of their critics.

But when rational discourse is prohibited, we are no longer able to persuade our opponents with reason. And in such a scenario, there is only one recourse available. And they are not backing down. They have demonstrated that they are no longer open to persuasion, and the only way to stop them will be through violent means.

Now what are you going to do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Germany doesn't has free speech, because its occupied by the Americans.

Germany had a free and prosperous Civilization, then the Americans destroyed it and installed the current regime.

Heres a fuck off EU kikes bump for the thread

german-speaking world is waking up with höfer and AfD, and once trump gets elected he hopefully pulls the US out of europe so they can uncuck themselves

Germany has never had free speech. The closest they've had to it was being able to post on American websites. But now they won't even be able to do that.

FVEY has kept a close eye on Merkel and the Marxist Stasi shitstains she employs. And it isn't because they like her.

It's not just Germany. Allover Europe people have been self-censoring for decades over waycism, and indeed, lately due to "hate-speech" and "incement for violence" which are actually laws, too.

incitement *

This MO will undoubtedly propagate to the rest of the EU. It isn't going to stay in Germany. Doors will be kicked in all over Europe for daring to question the established narrative.

I wonder how many are aware of the shadow banning in (((social media))). In my opinion it's even worse for us than random home raids.Glad I have never used social media but it's hard to deny its significance.

This was a private Facebook group, though. Other people weren't even seeing it. (((Anetta Kahane))) just couldn't stand it that a group of people were secretly denouncing multiculturalist policies.

If AfD holds meetings or rallies of any kind they need to bring this up. They need to bring Germans together in a strong unison.

Hopefully the blatant disparity of raiding the homes and arresting middle-class German families for venting their frustration about mass immigration on kikebook while totally ignoring muslims advocating for rape and terror attacks will open the eyes of the German public.

Germany is in a rough place right now, but the time for the people to revolt was yesterday. It's not simply about replacing Merkel but ensuring the next leader of Germany is actually a genuine German nationalist.

Do we have any Germanbros here that can make some noise about this? If this was happening in America, people would be picking up arms.

a possible retaliation against these laws, that would also redpill a lot of people, would be to sue the govt by arguing that the contested speech was not "incitation to hate" but self-defense against unchallenged messages of hate from mudslimes invader groups
this would need to be crowdfunded to have a reasonable chance to get competent lawyers, and when the governement slams it down (as it probably will) this could be taken to the european court of human rights (quite leftist, quite bluepilled, but they systematically defend individual liberties against state interests)
I'm 100% certain that they would order germany to stop being morons about wasting cops time, fining and imprisoning ordinary people for messages on the internet and to delete these hate speech laws from their books, and due to the european treaty that created the ECHR germany would obey

stop organizing and sharing information online

organize and share information in beer halls

Buy you filter.. I mean your VPN

So was the Dalhouse University dentists' page that was swatted for soggy knees.

All the statists are doing is bringing about an oral culture where nothing is recorded.

This is not a bad idea. It's not even about winning. Even having the lawsuit running is going to bring so much dirt to light. Judges want to know what's going on and are going to break down whatever information barriers they have to. They don't even have to be on our side to work for us.

Stop on faceberg at least. Posting on anonymous boards with proxies is fine. But irl communication is essential to connect with older right wingers (who have shekels which can be useful for the cause)

Merkel and this are Hitler's legacy. This is what happens when you're such a shitty leader that you lose a war you began.

A great leader does not lose. If Hitler was truly as great as you say, he would have won.

Nothing. Germany is dead already.

Can you defeatists shills fuck off already.
Even if you were correct, there is nothing to be gained by repeating it.
This leads me to believe that you either are:
1) an autistic retard who just needs to show how much more cynical he is than everyone else
=> gas yourself
2) some clinically depressed retard
=> go overdose on antidepressives
3) a deliberate shill
=> oven

And they are. Merkel has turned Germany into the EU globalist capital of the new islamic continent.

Can I get a translation? is AntiFa literally siding with ISIS?

Yea, I am going to agree with this.

No she has not. She's trying too and making progress, but it has not happened yet. If nationalists don't act, she will succed. Which is why is suppose you're trying to discourage them by convincing them that all is lost already. How's the weather in Tel Aviv, btw?

You're in denial, and I understand your grief.

You know there is such a thing as limited manpower?

You try and survive when Murrica mobilizes against you like crazy.
Are you even aware of the difference in scale of the countries?

Hitler lost because white man backstabbed white man.
Only white man can stop white man.

America and especially Britain have had major jew infestations and were subsequently instrumentalized through them.
Britain needed less prodding because Brits are natural fighters, which I admire them for.
Hell, they were probably mad because someone else tried their hand at the conquering game, their speciality, as they considered it.

Anyway. Don't write Germany off yet.
Unless you expect our "allies" to "step in" again, then yeah, it might be impossible.

But thanks to BLM and co (and the internet) I am (possibly wishfully) thinking that white americans and brits won't be so foolish this time.

Therein lies his failures as a leader. He was a terrible strategist. Which led to his nation losing. I just can't support someone who is a loser, only winners. Murrica wins, and that's why we're the number 1 superpower in the world. Maybe hitler shouldn't have pissed off my glorious and superior country.

The situation is pretty grim, in any regard. Just focusing on the current events will just result in a spirals of disappointment that the Germans haven't acted in any significant way to combat their invasion just yet.

So, I was thinking what could be the next possible milestones or "big steps" going worse or better for Germany in the coming times.

or
Are RWDS or german serial killers going after muzzies, or burning down muzzie homes a realistic concept at this point? I know they burned down a lot of refugee shelters last year, but info on that died down after the first 10 or so events. Most likely people wouldn't go stabbing musulmens in the streets, but would do their best to destroy their homes and make them leave in some sort of way.
One of the original plans to further Greater Israel. Possibly the way to finally attack and destroy Syria.

Your opinions are just trash, m8.

How does it feel being under the boot of the U.S. of A.? You're a loser and a failure, that's why my country is better than yours. Only winners allowed!

No white country won that war.

Your a failure, half-dick. Lop the rest of it off as well.

And again, the inferior half breed subhuman half kike and half spic animals need to be reminded of their victory.

Sure thing Chico.

Already the shill is out.

White Americans are smarter than every other white nation on the planet.

Must be the influence of the 40% shitskin then- Or is it 50% now?

What is the percentage of muslims in Germany? Do you even realize that the majority of Germans (outside of major cities) have not experienced any personal issues with the immivasion? There is no reason to expect a backlash as long as life is comfy, which it absolutely still is for most.

I think a AfD majority in 2017 and peaceful solution is too optimistic. This whole thing will probably devolve into violence. This doesn't mean the Islamist are going to win though. If Germans are outnumbered by muds 3:1 when they wake up, they still have a good chance of winning, but not without great losses.

My noise about this is here.

Your 40 percent white.

They used Facebook, so they had it comming. Just funny that some days later there was this nice truck attack.

that's the UK, and America is probably white minority now because Jews and Spics count as "White".

Some states are still very white. I wonder if the US will split up among ethnic lines at some point. While not perfect (giving the muds land), it would be an improvement to the current degeneracy.

What are YOU going to do about it except posting threads in a hugbox

Seriously either come up with something yourself or fuck off

I'll start by reminding everyone that Holla Forums and by extension 4chan monitor, identify, but have not yet been known to take down anonymous posters - at least that we know of. Jim and Hiroyuki are dataminers; they collect and store each poster's data based on what they can retrieve from your browser, OS, and internet connection and sell that information to interested buyers. Jim is also a mason and knowledgeable Holla Forums browsers will instantly know what that really means. We have been (inadvertently) sold out by Hotwheels more than a year ago and the threat that Jim is has been kept under radar.

Holla Forums is not safe to browse or post on. If you have been posting here without proper precautions your past browsing and poster history is forever kept as a profile and the information associated it can and will be used against you if capable buyers choose to purchase it from Jim. When such a time comes that the partyvan is at your door and you wonder how they came across you despite your aversion towards social media and the like, you'll know that this super secret club was not the place you thought it was. Your only hope now is to take the proper steps to safeguard yourself and hope that your previous profile ends today and that your new one is behind as many walls and pitfalls possible so that when they come looking for you they have no idea where to find you. If you believe that your posting here is so important and the information you share must be absolutely seen and shared, you owe it to yourself and everyone else to keep it safe by keeping you safe.

The same goes for 4chan, which even before Hiroyuki's takeover it's been known that the FBI monitors it or at least Holla Forums. That said, who knows how many leaks and tips that have been posted here or there has led to the doom of those respective posters. People need to know that Holla Forums and 4chan are honeypots. There's no shame in admitting it. If you continue to post here or there you must know that you are willfully putting yourself at risk if you ever post something that catches the interest of parties willing to buy what information Hiroyuki and Jim sells - your data. Without safeguarding your browsing privacy, you are making it very easy for people to find you. If you have important information to share, the first thing you should is make sure you can safely share it.

privacytools.io/ - this is a place to start

I hope that from now on we constantly recognize the threat of our own communication platform. Whenever a big information spill occurs and that person hasn't protected themselves, you can bet that that is the last time they will ever have anything to share. Anonymous posting only exists in a vacuum of space which starts at your own computer and its connection.

Good advice. Even if you aren't posting anything sensitive, it is a good idea to take these precautions anyway.

>Many were part of a private and closed Facebook group
This is what gets me about this and should be great material for redpilling (proportionality of raids for """hate speech""" aside). Germany only outlaws such speech if "it endangers the public peace". While this is intentionally vague, a private group should definitely not fall under this.

These laws are arbitrary as fuck anyway, and they can basically do whatever they want when no one is pushing back. The precedent they've set is that if the Stasi doesn't like what you're saying, then the jack boot is coming down. And if you're not in Germany do not automatically assume you are safe from this. It's going to come to every nation in the EU. Just one more reason to exit that pile of shit.

There are also private companies aiding and abetting these Stasi fuckers. I don't know how they ended up finding out about the German Facebook users in this particular case but Shekelberg has made it clear that he is all too willing to cooperate.

Not German, but I think it reads:
LEFIDA: Leftist extremists for the Islamisation of the West
That is why we stay! Away with the West!

This is quite odd, since from what I understand German antifa tend to side with the PKK and therefore the Kurds supporting ISIS doesn't make that much sense.

This doesn't mean this image is fake, it just means that LEFIDA is most likely an offshoot, not mainstream antifa.

Fuck off Holla Forums

Without guns you don't have rights.

How hard would it really be for Europeans to get them illegally?

Not very.

They were stupid enough to use facebook, they got what they asked for.

Bump

In most European nations you can effectively be arrested for disagreeing with the government. Indeed one of the most infuriating things about Islamism is it gives the opportunity for the government to posture about 'cracking down on extremism', the cuckservative public nod in civic approval and the new laws are used…to crack down on the people criticising Islam.

Certainly in Britain, it is now technically an offense to disagree with 'British Values', of which 'tolerance' (i.e: multikulti) is one and 'democracy' another. I know Spain have similar laws from the Basque terror and France probably has something like it.

You mean Germans? They'll do nothing because they're uber cucks.

You can't help people who don't want to be saved.

You sure about that, Olag? Must suck being a subhuman.

I have this strange problem, that every time I want to reply and add myself to a thread, I get to see how ridiculous the posts are I try or want to respond to, and feel stupid for what I wanted to write and delete it.

Nothing. Muslims do all the work. Just wait.

Only supporting winners is what women do. Winners don't need support. We have to support those who need our help to win. But that would be difficult.

Sad, but true.

Arbitrary laws is how it's done all over the world. Note how in the USA you theoretically have free speech, but if you step out of line you get nailed on some arbitrary tax bx law.

Your translation is correct except for:
Should be: This is what we stand for!

The time where you could use the system against "them" is over. Every part of the hierarchy of powers in Germany has been successfully infiltrated by Yes-Women and literal communists. You can't sue people like Maas because the highest judges are not neutral anymore.

And what happens if peaceful revolution is made impossible?

Nothing as long as there remain outlets for the people's frustration - Namely Antifa, NPD and other controlled opposition groups.

Right now, Germany is like USSR, but with niggers.

In a way, this is ironic.

That leaves revolution as the only real option. And I can't say that I'm very optimistic that Germans will rise to the occasion.

In any case this isn't going to be something that stops with Germany, or even the EU. This is spreading like cancer all over the West, and yet we are all a bunch of disparate factions opposing it while our enemy is united in the cause of wiping us out.

That needs to change.

Not really considering the fact that Merkel used to be part of the Stasi and she is employing other former Stasi to help her get rid of dissent.

Wrong. Not red blooded Americans.

You're thinking of the (((Americans)))

yeah, the US GI's were so sweet and innocent in all of that…

Great going, faggot.

kikes may have given the orders, but the GI's did the deeds…