Charlotte, NC is becoming an anti-white nigger haven

Literal black kikes preach on the weekends about killing all white men and threaten to get physical with any white person that approaches them. I had a few gorillas get their panties in a bunch while I stood there snapping pictures and mocking them. I'll post some up in a minute.

How do I drive these niggers out?

You mean the WE WUZ KANGZ type?

Just remind them that the slaves came from a completely different part of Africa and their ancestors were voodoo practicing savages who were sold into slavery by their own brothers.

Kill them.

Call them pussies and goad them into attacking you, then kill them in legal self-defense

Hello FBI. I'd like to not go down for "muh hate crime". How about something that doesn't involve a life sentence in our future?

WE

Sage because I don't live in NC, good luck though.

I called them niggers a few times and it didn't get them to attack me, although one tried to grab my phone before I brushed him off. I don't think that would work.

Then why would they ever leave your city? They occupy the space. They say what they wish without consequence. What on earth would compel them to stop doing it voluntarily?

Are you brain dead? Did you not just see what happened in Turkey? Those who were willing to act, to risk themselves, to impose their will on others and swell their numbers in a show of force prevailed and are victorious. Those who opposed them are dead or awaiting execution.

You are going to
yourself into racial extinction.

I called them niggers a few times and it didn't get them to attack me, although one tried to grab my phone before I brushed him off. I don't think that would work.

Niggers don't care about the word nigger, they call each other that all the time. But being called a pussy and a coward? That sets them off in seconds

Yeah, right. Keep trying FBI. There has to be another way.

I don't know what to tell you. You clearly have absolutely no power and are entirely loyal/afraid of government power. That's pretty much an impossible combination to fix.

You were done before you started.

Don't be a nigger. Getting them arrested for something would work just as well and not create a martyr-syndrome with them.

Lake Norman master race

stfu you are being a troll

there is another way
see

but it would
Furthermore, these groups have the implicit backing of the government

So the way to get rid of them other than killing them is to kill them?

I don't really know how many times it needs to be borne out in real world events – once again, the Turkish coup attempt – to get across the message that focusing on PR isn't going to work. Only strength works.

You know what ISIS' PR is? They just murder you and tell you they'll do it again. That's their PR.

In fact, these lessons are so obvious it's becoming apparent that posters who advocate loyalty to the system's laws and non-violence are the actual shills.

Weren't you just advocating for violence?

fuck the carolinas, both north and south

ship cali spics over there, cali spics have a track record of ethnically cleansing niggers from areas.

Yes – which the OP explicitly said he won't engage in. He explicitly said he would not commit "hate crimes" because he is under the impression the "FBI" is baiting him.

He wants non-violent solutions to remove niggers who have permanently settled his lands and enjoy protection and furnishings from the local authorities.

WE WUZ KIKES N SHEEEEIIIIT

WUZ

Reminder that without Whites/slavery, these people would still be in Africa dancing naked around campfires and practicing voodoo magic, and would know absolutely nothing about Judaism or Christianity.

pics related

Charlotte reporting

Send help.

You should make fun of how black people were enslaved. And talk about the good old days when white people raped and murdered black people like it was a hobby. Talk about how Africa is shit and will always be shit and will never be anything about the white man.

That always makes me laugh

Oddly, the nation of Islam never mention that Muhammad was white.

Source

Honestly, he probably puts most of Holla Forums to shame.

was he?

RACE WAR!

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:767

Sahih Muslim 8:3325

Sahih Muslim 4:1014

Al-Muttalib (As told by Abu Dawud - 20:3200)

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:385 and Sahih Muslim 4:1000. (This story is retold no less than 10 times between them, by my count.)

Abu Dawud 3:1002

Sahih Muslim 30:5777 and 30:5786

Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63 (Anas bin Malik quote)

Sahih Muslim 30:5778

DAS RITE

DAT BERENSTAIN

I have a white friend who - although aware of the *chans and agrees with a lot of stuff posted on them - still unironically says that Jesus was a nigger. Something about "bronze skin" or whatnot.

Most people think that. They assume everybody in the middle east is an arab and always has been. Amusingly, making them the racists in this situation.

(checked)
Suffering.

jesus, if anything would look like a med or even assad

No, he says like straight up nigger black.

That's what I think too, or at the most like Halie Salassie I kinda bronze. Those I can go with; not nigger black.

muh kangs!

Notice how the white female is all sexy and shit. Keep dreaming you fucking nogs.

Also, I guess these Black Israelites are all over the East coast. They have a heavy presence in Philadelphia and whites get really BTFO when they approach them. These animals yell with megaphones on the street and get into "debates" with each other.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Meanwhile, whites have all the qt3.14 Sally Hemmings flock to them just by existing.

Obligatory SJW Feminist vs Black Israelites video. Stronk independent womyn BTFO.

Exactly that's why it's hilarious. It's such a blatant fucking fantasy given the reality that no qt3.14 would ever fuck them.

Those are the most disgusting haircuts that I've seen on women. What are they called again?

I don't know lol

Honestly it's a poor white woman's haircut. But a very specific type of poor white woman, usually the type that fucks nogs or who's boyfriend deals meth and this is her way of social signaling that she can afford a salon.

If you see this hair in the current year stay away.

JEWZ

FBI is bad guys they cant even indite Hillary

Popular haircut in N/W Ohio S/E Michigan

When I used to live there I laughed driving around Toledo, Ohio as every single day you would see the following things:

White woman, black man walking by side of road together

White woman driving black man in shitty car

White woman driving light skinned black baby or children without black man in car

Michigan here, can confirm. I see this shit too often and it's so gross.

There's gotta be a catchy name that Holla Forums can come up for it though. Salon Slut Haircut? Coalburner Helmet?

I love Michigan but I'm fairly glad that I left three years ago. Great state with some terrible problems. I was close to N/W Ohio as well, which has the same problems

Perfect.

Thread theme

It really is. I live in the Thumb and it has way too much Detroit-nigger influence in it. It's still a hugely white rural area though. I might live out my days there (it is my home, after all) or stay out in the western side of the state and wife up a tall Dutch girl.

FBI pls

haha hope you like niggers fags

Enjoy some Two Hearted Ale for me and don't despair

nice job user, I'm dying

Glad I could help.

Fuck yeah I will.

Found this a while back made me KEK

my sides

That might not be true. If whites never went to Africa then Islam might have spread there (yes, I know there are high Islamic populations in northern Africa); therefor they'd know about Jews and Christians.

Man, I seriously hate how niggers like this have to shout "JESUS WUZ BLACK"
He was from the fucking Middle East, not Africa. He was Jewish.

lol, next step is to crudely shop this haircut onto every coalburner out there

Now it has to be memed, since you suggested it. Every coalburner gets a coalburner helmet; it'll be the next ((()))!

That's pretty brilliant. I can't right now because mobile. But damn that's good.

Nailed it.

Pretty dark out that way….

correction, baton rouge

Oh Fuck, We Waz Planet of the Apes 'n Shiieeett!!

Muhammad was also a redhead, that's why Muslims often die their hair red.

Burn it to the ground. Burn the research triangle down. Nobody likes you except niggers and carpetbaggers. Fuck Charlotte, Fuck Raleigh, Fuck Ashville, long live glorious Emerald Isle

user, please. This is the cost of development.

what the fuck did you say you little bitch?

Asheville is total shit though

All that tolerance and understanding sure goes a long way for society.