I told you

I told you.

You didn't listen.

Infinity sucks, the software is breaking apart more every day

Use the alternative that you paid for. It works now, the issue that caused it's failings has been fixed and while it still lacks features, it's ready to be implemented here.

16chan.nl/

This is the new test environment for Infinity Next. Check it out and see for yourself that it just works, which is something that can not be said about this piece of trash.

The site's been fine for months. The fuck are you talking about?

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

Infinity Never is shit, you shit eating jewkike.

current lag spike, next has also superior posting speed and features

Try overclocking your fucking modem.
If that fails - hang yourself with the 'phone cable.

Really? Because 16chan took like 10 seconds to load when I opened that link of yours, it's significantly slower than 8ch.
Plus it looks like ass.

Why go there when we have a perfect replacement on 8ch.pl?

the point of a replacement is not to run the same bad software again but to run good software instead
you are supposed to test it out, not to leave Holla Forums for that test site, can't you read?

Except that czacks actually nows how to handle the software and keeps working to improve it.

Your site's dogshit and you eat nigger dick sandwiches.

NAH SON

Those are not fixes m8, they are patching something that was broken by either Josh or coldtires incompetence.

16chan sucks balls tbh lad

So theyre…fixed?

Obviously no, that's why we still have problems like today.

Jewsh shilling again

kys, it's fine now

other than the influx of shills, this site is working fine

sage

QUALITY STUFF, JIM

Tech-wise, not content wise. How fucking dense are you that you couldn't infer that?

I meant tech wise, this website is broken beyond belief.
Have you noticed how long it takes to even post? It's almost instantaneous on Next.

get the fuck out of here with this zimbabwean horseshit

Kill yourself

The domain name is a worldplay

16chan.nl like 16channel
again, this is a development site, not some exodus chan, Next should be implemented on Holla Forums

Yeah when we had your broken stats page shit took forever. I notice no problems anymore despite some occasional downtime but this isn't a 6SIG site so it's to be expected. I'm just glad I got to fuck with you endlessly throughout the entire process.

Infinity will NEVER

N
E
V
E
R

NEVER

EVER?

NEVER

BE IMPLEMENTED

BON VOYAGE SITE GOBLIN

I will not sage because I have a thought:

HW has even said that this site is basically a failed experiment and has left the site permanently

We tried to have a "community manager" start to reign in the mods of all major boards (and likely report their activities to Jim / implement replacement hand-picked mods)

Jim doesn't want open source code.

I AM NOT SAYING NEXT IS THE ANSWER

I am saying that 8ch has a darker road ahead of it than some people here might realize at the moment.

>>>/next/

kys josh, just go away man

I didn't know pigs or pig food could talk, eh Joshy ol boy?

Daily reminder Josh did nothing wrong

Daily reminder even hotwheels admitted Josh did nothing wrong in his post mortem

Daily reminder that hotwheels cripplecaptcha is the reason Infinity Next failed

Daily reminder the only reason we aren't using Next right now is because Jim is datamining with shady closed source code

Let's take an already small sized chan and split it up between 20 different shitty chan sites we claim are superior. Great idea.