How much Sacred Light do you think you have?

How much Sacred Light do you think you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Probably about 55%

33.3_%

0% Because being a pedophile is bad

Or maybe you're a reptilian

bump

"indigo child"
AUTISTS

What about kind, peaceful people who are deeply religious but don't follow Christianity?

We made loli hentai, so we've already been to 100%

They would have a high Sacred Light, Tory Smith say Christianity was created by reptilians as a controlling world religion.

nigger

I don't know, you tell me

I bet you both have 37%

43.5%

How to unlock secret easter egg zones in heaven?

most zones are unlocked at 51% but you might need to get 92% or get the blessing of Mother and Father God for full access.

Is there a godmode cheat to unlock unlimited sacred light like Christ?

WORDS OF THE PROPHET TORY SMITH

"Satan and Lucifer were Draco Reptilians from Alpha Draconis. they were part of a group of 1738 Dracos and they all have been arrested and removed from this reality. let's look at the DNA of both.

SATAN 156 Strands Activated 0% Sacred Light
100% Alpha Draconis Reptilian
DNA aged 46.1 million years old. Star lines- Alpha Draconis, Bellatrix, Earth Individually murdered 35,017,599 people.

LUCIFER 156 Strands Activated 0% Sacred Light DNA aged 46.025 million years old. 100% Alpha Draconis Reptilian
star lines- Alpha Draconis, Eta Draconis, Beta Draconis, Gamma Draconis, Bellatrix, Alnitak, Alnilam, then to Earth. He murdered 42,118,005 people individually or in small groups.

these secrets are denied to me, if you have higher than 51% Sacred Light you can go ask him yourself.

This guy is autistic as fuck.

He's on a higher plane, you wouldn't understand.

A higher plane of autism.

ncie brainwash fam

fuck off pedo

The light will only blind you and expose you to the cruel judgement of the world. Darkness is like a comforting blanket which will conceal all, what good is sight if they see what you want you to see? What is light but a spotlight to put you on display a world that wishes to harm you? People are afraid of what lurks in the dark but if you get to know the darkness you realize how welcoming it really is. An endless, unjudging, unexposing void which will hide threats from eachother keeping everyone safe.

t. Alpha Draconis Reptilian dark sider

So apparently he's dead. He deteriorated very rapidly at the end, in just a few months. What did he die of?

I wonder this too, maybe aids? I don't know what could do that to you.

Could be AIDS-related illnesses. Wasting is typical in late-stage AIDS. Perhaps also an aggressive cancer, like pancreatic cancer. I was thinking lung cancer because of his breathing difficulties in this last video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

RIP

Screw you, nasty faggots
QUADS

bump

Bumpin while filled with SL

do you also have more than 2 DNA strands activated? feels good man.

Filled to the brim. Not only that I had a Reuben earlier ;)

If I'm lucky I'm sitting at -10% because I'm a Capricorn.

Also what the fuck is up with people gnawing at the Liberator?

The fuck did Lucifer ever do besides try to free mankind from being imprisoned by the Demiurge?

Tory Smithism is the only true path.

120% Jesus "Never Came"Christ

Anti reptilian spam bump

Tory Smithism should be Holla Forumss official religion, we will rival Kekism soon.

22.2_% + 1% is enough

Seekers of the Light and The Illuminated depends on the Light Bringer. They claim themselves as philosophers and sacred but only seek power.

One must create light for their own and optionally may use the same light to lead the others into finding the light within them but that takes away the thrill of finding it themselves so do it in secrecy.

Evil or good doesn't matter. Even the evil deeds can induce compassion to the neutral. What matters is whether the deed is Artificial Destruction of Natural Creation.

Be creative with my friend :D