Since it's pretty much confirmed that Hilary will get the democratic nomination. What will you do...

Since it's pretty much confirmed that Hilary will get the democratic nomination. What will you do? Do you want a dumb bitch that doesnt actually stand for anything as y our president? Do the right thing, vote for trump, join the winning team, make america great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I for one, welcome Dolan Trump as the next president of the United States!

Then again, I am a european, that has no problem with the colapse of the system and sees Posadism as a viable solution.

You fucking europoor!

Gay thread. He will win.

Trump will strengthen the system, not cause it's collapse. Also the opinion of a European is irrelevant, no one cares what you people think, you're so 20th century.

I'll vote for an actual leftist for once. I won't be intimidated into compromising my principles anymore.

Of course not, that's why I'm not voting for Trump

You want America to burn and die, don't 'cha?

If you mean OP, then yeah.

absolutely based
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw

sanders is done, get over it already

fuck off

I'm going to post this every time some Holla Forumsyp makes another "lel tramp is better than hollary"

We almost brought the system to it's knees.. .. And Yannis would have done it, if it wasn't for the Troika and their damn dog!

Sage, for off topic.

I mean.. It's 20 16!
I mean.. It's current year!

I mean.. C-come on!

The elections are meaningless, decisions and policies are not set by whatever figurehead gets elected.

And besides, the state is a self-serving self-preserving entity that is and has been patently working against the interest of its citizens.
What is the point of "reforming it", you cant reform the state out of everything that it is.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

kill yourself

this is exactly what a Hillary shill would say

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

You haven't been here long have you Holla Forumstroll? It's something that we constantly whine about it in the Bernie and Democratic primary threads.

TOP KEK

gonna stay home and jerk off on election day tbh

Since when does Trump stand for anything? The only reason people vote for him is because he yells all the time.

this tbh

he stands for anti-immigrant populism, that's his whole appeal