Killing the Cuck

It's Simple: We Kill Pence

Fuck the Cuck, we kill him off or make him radioactive politically, then meme that Trump gets rid of him and institutes a VP that won't get him fucking assassinated.

Stop being defeatist. Trump himself is rumored to have not liked this pick. He probably didn't know who to pick and just referred to his advisers who then cucked-out on him. Giving Trump the chance to change and pick the VP himself is better than sitting back and pretending Pence is a good thing.

I would say the best time to do that would be right after Trump wins the election or a few weeks before. This way we can pull the rug from under the kikes while they are tolerating Trumps successful campaign. To do it now would cause what corrupt/cucked advisers Trump has now to just give him another cuck.
If we off pence right before Trump gets sworn in, then we could garner a simpathy vote, and allow Trump to say something like "Oops he died. Now im going to put in place my new VP replacement: the vengeful ghost of JFK." The kikes would be a bigger mess than Jeb. Trump wins election with a better VP.

Well i guess some innawoods user could do it with the good ol' boom boom stick then retreat back to innawoods of the grid. Handbook CIA way to do this thing is to get some NEET who doesn't have a life anyways to do it himself like they did with that Bong kid who tried to kill Trump. Completely serious but we could make a Dallas-esc Allu Snakbar Droid to take him out.
We could also just meme him to death :^)

Meme the shit out of the message to Trump that if this was to happen to him his VP would be the guy to take up your legacy. Meme also that he should pick a non-cuck. Holla Forums could claim themselves as the architect of the death, going out on Social media saying Holla Forums did this. (8/pol/ should not be named! normies will flood the site and turn it into 4/pol/)
We should make it clear that we were doing this for trumps safety, killing the VP before the powers that be try to kill Trump. This way we make our stance clear to Trump and he gets redpilled if he isn't already.

Well this option is safer for us (since we're not going out there to kill a VP) but will require a lot of digging on dirt for Pence to make him super toxic. We would have to find a CP, or sex-related scandle to pin on him. A CIA/Mossad/Jewish connection in the scandle we find would be good for red-pilling Trump on his next VP pick.
The reason I'm not so keen on this choice of action is because there are a number of ways it could backfire. (A. We would be doing the work for the already dying out MSM digging up dirt on Trumps VP. (B. the dirt we find is pretty bad but Trump doesn't drop him, keeping him in the campaign as an even bigger dead weight.
(C. What ever dirt we find sticks to Trump instead of Pence. (courtesy of msm shilling)
If we do this course of action then we MUST meme into existence #PenceYourFired! so that he can be removed from VP. The Neo-con pity vote is also much less likely in this senario. Also in this scenario it's much harder to nail home to Trump that neo-con VP's are trash, though he could come around and pick a better VP.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not that bad. You people are exaggerating.

you aren't very good at that sort of stuff FBI

FBI is shit at assassinations.

You guys should ask Mossad for help.

HELLO FBI

In other news, Pence walked back all of his anti-Trump tweets hard and basically said that he mirrors Trump's platform.

does it hurt to be this much of a thoughtless imbecile?

Nice try faggot, as the user above said, ask the Mossads for help.

HI FBI

The more the shills attack Pence, the more I think Trump made the right choice. Go fuck yourself OP.

WEW LADS. not a minute into the thread and these shills show up.
I post other ways we can get rid of him rather than assassination dibshits.

We would be bad as Black Lives Matter if we did anything like that, we will through kek not murder like a nigger. Kill yourself OP and tell CIA or whichever 3 letter organization the big guys are coming.

will it through-

Again you ignore my point. There are other ways we can get rid of Pence.

Wasn't that enthusiastic about Pence before, but seeing how desperately shills like OP are wailing for us to dump Trump now - combined with how the cuckservatives have fallen in line - seems to indicate he was a good choice.

fuck off

shit forgot to sage

he is not that bad goy, he just will get Trump killed.also just for fun check where his first "event" is located donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

I wonder who this is

Fine go ahead sage the thread to shit.
I'll confess the Kill pence title was bait.
I just wanted people do discuss on how to get rid of him instead of sitting around on there asses whining.

I still want him gone for being a isreal cuck shill.

If you were serious, you would have done it yourself without saying anything. There is no "we". No one with a fucking brain would post about it expecting people to reply in favor of doing it. Fuck off FBI.

me too user, but let's face it, Pence is Trump VP and there is nothing we can do about it now. Either someone trick Trump in picking this ZOG agent or he made a deal with the kikes and sold out.

wew lad
you're really annoying
wew lad
it's obvious you're not from here
wew lad

either you are not from here or you are one of those sad blind Trump fanboys.

Nice try, jew.

Don't you have something better to do FBI chan?

The fact that you're even suggesting the idea of murdering the man says that you're an FBI shill attempting to get us shut down. In fact, that was your first suggestion. Most of us aren't exactly that stupid to not see the tactic you're using.

Fuck off you shilling prick.

Thanks for being a human bean, i thought all hope was lost when the shills marched in.

Regardless of a Jew being appointed as VP, resorting to assassination is such a petty liberal way of dealing with things. Saged for being FBI.

some are shills Jew lovers and others are just pathetic Delusional fanboys, they can't cope with this betrayal so they make whatever excuses they can for Trump so it can fit their view of him as "The Savior" and will ignore any and all reason, Trump still is the only choice because of the wall and Killary, but he is no Savior or "the real deal", he is just another kike.

Hi, FBI.

literal clickbait thread making

A pathetic FBI sting thread?

Time to break out the smug animus

Hillary's do it for free crew fishing for "let's kill Pence" replies

How's the view from Langley?!

pence is garbage, but VEEP is powerless anyway and if it'll get the cucks out to vote, i don't really care.

Trust Trump.

posting in (((FBI))) thread

It's funny how all the kike shills, niggers, and homosexuals on here waited until Trump's VP to blow their cover.

Kill yourself OP