PENCE ONLY RALLY IN

ZIONSVILLE, INDIANA

>*Please note that Mr. Trump will not be in attendence*

fitting

Thanks, goys! I'm a #HillaryMissile now!

That's it, I'm going to write in Bernie

Still Voting Trump because of the Wall, but he is not making this any easier, was not for Killary being the only alternative he would be dead to me.

I'm going to follow Pence a bit more before I make any decisions about it.

I think he's a really smart choice for Trump, for a number of reasons, but he's not the edgy VP we were hoping for. He's a very safe choice, though.

That's it. You've convinced me. I'm a #Bro4Hillary now.

:^)

Kek. This just keeps getting better and better.

Reported for kike shill.

BASED PENCE

Holy fucking shit this has to be a meme.

Donald Trump just selected Indiana Governor Mike Pence for vice president.1 And that means that the next five days could be the most important of Trump's entire campaign.

You see, Republicans want to use Gov. Pence to make it seem like Trump is prepared to govern. Pence was in Congress for 10 years, was the 4th highest ranking member in House leadership, and has been the governor of Indiana since 2013.

What Republicans don't want people to know is that Gov. Pence is one of the most extreme right-wing politicians in America.

Pence signed the notorious "license to discriminate" bill allowing businesses to deny service to LGBT people.2 He's so extreme on abortion that he voted for legislation that would give personhood rights to embryos and defund Planned Parenthood.3

He even compared Obamacare to the 9/11 attacks and threatened to block Hurricane Katrina reconstruction unless it was offset by cuts to Medicare, the National School Lunch Program, and PBS.4,5

That's why we're launching an emergency campaign to make sure America knows the truth about Mike Pence—and we're aiming to raise $100,000 before the weekend to make it happen. Will you chip in to help make sure America hears the truth about Trump's VP selection?

If you call Trump getting a bullet in his head from a (((lone wolf))) safe, sure.

I really don't know how so many people are doing the mental gymnastics to accept this, they've convinced themselves that it's all just shills and mirrors trying to trick them. The whole board is lost in my opinion. Sure I'm still going to vote for Trump but I no longer "support" him.

>>>/out/

Yawn

And then he immediately backed off on all those issues as soon as the slightest bit of opposition appeared

None of that is "extreme right wing". It's not even right wing.

It's just basic bitch conservative.

HE'S HERE

How do you feed yourself?

That's it, I'm writing in for Jeb now.

#Guacd4Lyfe

it's right wing

what we are is alt-right

I dunno.
I just see Trump massaging jews since he did that red david's star with money and corruption.

The town is a near suburb of their largest city, Indianapolis. While the name is noteworthy, Zionsville is not really a middle of nowhere city. Its just north of Indianapolis, where many industrial parks are at.

sometimes you gotta dip your balls in

Why would anybody care about the location of the city? The only reason it's funny is because of it's name, not it's location.

Im explaining why the rally may have been there. I know turbo autists like you have a tough time with such concepts.

Sperg on bruh.

Spotted the faggot.

>what we are is ____

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, Summerfag. There is no "we" to speak of. Holla Forums isn't a hive-mind.