The Killing Joke: The Ride Never Ends

So despite the fact that this movie came out a month ago and was rightfully shat on by everyone who gave a fuck about the original graphic novel, it seems like the SJW's and feminists won't let this shit die already.

Seriously nobody fucking cares about Babs not being the main character, nobody cares about your hurt fee fees and Alan Moore isn't going to apologize to your idiots no matter how much you whine and bitch.

Fuck I need a drink…..

Have one on the house.

Just when I thought ScreenJunkies couldn't possibly cuck themselves any more than they already had…

I hate the "Honest Trailers" bullshit as much as I hate "Everything Wrong with…" it is cancer.

So if there isn't a webm, could someone give me the cliffnotes version of what they are bitching about this time.

I'm not really a Killing Joke expert (which means I'm qualified to write the next On-Screen adaptation for it) But wasn't this supposed to be about the Joker, not Babs' lust for the Bat-D?

Yep, shame nobody told these idiots that fact.

They wanted to look less misogynist and failed. The video actually called it "fighting fire with gasoline".

But yeah, clickbait is clickbait

Pretty much the same shit all the other SJW's complained about, Babs not being the main character (even though it's called The Killing Joke and it's clearly about the Joker), how sexist the movie was for showing a straight woman having romantic feelings for a man and they got their feelings hurt over Babs getting shot.

is it halal to click the bait so you can downvote?

Yet you started another thread reacting to their reaction.

Don't like this thread? Then hide it faggot.

are you sure thats not them making fun of that?

All of the other complaints are played straight, so why wouldn't the batsplaining thing be?

But that's just you dismissing him instead of refuting his claim. He didn't even say he disliked the thread, just pointing out your fuck up.

No, it's absolutely haram

I must say, their complaining in this situation is rather odd. As far as I'm aware, nobody liked the movie. Usually when a thing is universally disliked they don't complain about it, because 90% of their bitching about stupid bullshit is for attention and there's none to be had when it's about a film nobody liked anyway.

Case in point, I don't think they ever bitched particularly hard about Metroid: Other M, even though it's probably a legitimate example of a sexist video game. They just like to see sexism in places where it really isn't there.

You have male feminists praise other m's potrayal of samus. Let that sink in, the stereotyped samus who needs a man and is neither strong, independent, or say symbiotically dependant but full on cant do shit so I need a man dependant is loved by feminists. Its idiotic.

…Wait, what? I thought it was a sane one that made that blistering critique.

Not really, it's just MovieBob. And he got shat on, even by some of his 'co-workers'

And Andrew Dobson

What was the point of Riddler challenges and tropies anyway in this series?

Padding.

That's because in their mind Other M is good because it gave Samus a legit character, no seriously they legit think Samus had no character and just existed for the sake of being a dumb bimbo which of course is complete and utter horseshit.

Can't wait for them to do an "honest" trailer for Ghostbusters, it would just be 4 minutes of them praising the movie while calling everyone who complained about it a "sexist white Trump loving MRA dudebro".

Lovely how these people will hijack the reason why comic fans hated the movie and twist it for their own agenda. Oh well I guess.

I'm confused. They go full SJW on this but in the Force Awakens one they called Rey a Mary Sue and ripped off how it was a rehash of Episode 4.

See and

I think by that point everybody admitted TFA was a terrible movie and that Rey was a Mary Sue, seriously you go to the IMDB page of TFA and you search user reviewers the first ones that pop up are the one star ones.

Well you got to admit that they were right. The basically said the first half of the movie was tacked on and did nothing to help bans case of being a strong hero.

But the movie isn't about Babs being a strong hero, I mean yeah the first half was tacked on bullshit to pad the run time to 77 min but what these idiots still don't seem to understand is that The Killing Joke has never been about Babs!

Considering that DC and Marvel are both comic companies, with small armies of writers and artists, you'd think they could fucking make their own animation.
I mean, Fred Perry did it all by himself, and he's just one man. Or maybe a robot. His output is terrifying, he's like Carlos Ezquerra and Howard Taylor had a baby.

If only that was true for the people I know. The only person I know who agrees with me about it being average at best is my Dad.

Also didn't RLM like it?

Firstly, it takes different skills to be a good animator than it does to be a good comic book artist. At best, a good comic book artist would be well suited to doing storyboards and maybe character designs, but actual animation? No

Secondly, DC and Marvel pay everyone shit for 22 pages a month so one can imagine how poorly they'd pay them for animating, assuming they would pay them and wouldn't just sell animation contracts to overseas companies in Korea.

They thought it was an enjoyable movie and was pretty much what they expected from a new star wars movie.

Call me when they do a CISbusters honest trailer (I know, never)

Close enough.

So they expected a rehash of Episode 4 with a Mary Sue?

It's called "Star Wars" you pleb.

Not with the talent they have now. Maybe if they were hiring cartoonists like Stephen DeStefano, Genndy Tartakovsky, or Bruce Timm, then maybe they could, but then they would have to pay for the level of talent.

You forgot keyframe animation.

It's called "A New Hope", you filthy casual.

Besides, the whole DC Nation Shorts experiment didn't lead to much

Not in 1977

That's because CN didn't promote those shorts and they just kept showing reruns of YT and GL for an entire year before they could be bothered to air any new episodes.

CN just treated them as time fillers, mostly becuse they're promoting DC and not them, and they certainly don't get YouTube revenue money from them either

And DC didn't do shit to establish any synergy with DC NATION, making the entire venture pointless.

Like Wednesday Comics, you have scratch your head and wonder what the fuck was it's purpose.

Are you in the right thread?

They expected an "antidote" to the PT, by bringing back the original Star Wars feel for a new generation

They'll try to be "Honest" about it like RLM, while still being cheeky about the controversy

"Seriously guys you need to let go of your childhood and admit women are funny damn it!"

What a name.

OK I honestly heard that in his voice

It was in the 1981 cinematic re-release, which was how Lucas wanted it in the first release.

But Han still shot first.

How was it? I was going to support it just because it was an animated movie, but I never got to see it.

C'mon, they were a lot more passive than that

You may as well use the YouTube comments to form your opinions.

Because they're hypocrites.

"Lol the prequels are so bad."
"This is so good and totally not bad even though it's a rehash and filled with socjus pandering!"

They already gone full cuck on the Wreck it Ralph

Well yeah but then again that's another reason why their opinions on movies don't fucking matter.

Well all I'm going to say after reading the thread is that the movie was named wrong and Star Wars was never good. Every fucking time they did that screen wipe it was cringey but it was full of very very very poorly choreographed fight outside the chinese alien midget old master guy and the plot was so poor that the most memorable moment of the whole entire series is repeated quoted wrong "Herp, I am your derp". That's how bad it was.

Writing is one thing but there's no excuse for the direction and execution.

You might remember him from the Sym-Bionic Titan, the Mickey Mouse shorts, and the Plastic Man pilot. He's actually an accomplished cartoonist(the co-creator of 'Mazing Man even) but nobody hires him.

This is is a big problem with mainstream comics.

>Andy Suriano was working for DC, freelance, doing the Batman: The Brave and the Bold books

Fucking comics everybody.

Again, did I watch the same review as everyone else here? They still mocked and found parts questionable here and there. Just becuse they didn't totally trash it like their elaborate prequel reviews, doesn't mean they didn't find it watchable yet disposable like so often on HitB. Sorry I don't expect too much from drunk on-the-spot hangout videos meant to be cranked out on a regular basis.