Two kikes join forces with Anheuser-Busch to promote the gender pay gap to the gullible goyim

Two kikes join forces with Anheuser-Busch to promote the gender pay gap to the gullible goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/betamale/2016/06/bros-are-threatening-to-boycott-bud-light-over-this-gay-marriage-ad.html
archive.is/jEId3
allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/ugh-bud-lights-new-liberal-ad-will-probably-lose-them-sales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_brands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This commercial is airing on every major TV channel.

.webm

I WANT TO TELL THEM TO GO DIE

Wow they sure do look like beer drinkers to me. Yep, everyday workers who love America and raise wholesome children.

People already is. It bombed hard. Why do you think they disabled the comments?

Seth Rogan used to make multi million dollar movies now he makes commercials pushing leftist bullshit talking points

Career in a tailspin, it's a good sign.

Also noteworthy: Besides the gender shit it's trying to subtly push some communist agenda with the whole "pay more for things" ploy trying to get people in favor of price fixing.

American comedy has always been run by kikes, ever since the first shlomo found his way to commiefornia
British humor on the other hand has been pretty judenfrei, vid related

The new ad campaign with the unfunny kikes is already costing them sales.
nymag.com/betamale/2016/06/bros-are-threatening-to-boycott-bud-light-over-this-gay-marriage-ad.html
archive.is/jEId3
allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/ugh-bud-lights-new-liberal-ad-will-probably-lose-them-sales

I had no idea this campaign was so pozzed.

Strange to see a beer company promoting leftist ideology.

I'm glad the kikes are pushing this myth. It's so ridiculous that it's bound to wake some people up.

what about the diversity ads these 2 jews were pushing before?!

God dammit.

Never purchase any of these products:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_brands

I've been avoiding brew kikes for years now

beers from small private breweries (not that hipster shit, actual olde breweries that resisted getting bought out by Anheuser etc) taste just as good or better and are often even cheaper

It's really fucking easy and way cheaper than buying kike piss like budweiser. You can control what goes in it, the alcohol percentage and adjust the taste to your likings once you get used to it.

(((Comments Disabled)))

Thats why I drink only the best European beers. The American beer is kike piss.

Fuck faggot. Everyone is still gonna make fun of your gay ass after the happening. Get used to it square.

What the fuck is this gay shit.

The German NatSoc movement was born in beer halls.

sage
Who cares. Old as fuck. Kill yourself OP