Thank you, Hillary Clinton

Thank you for ­reminding America about the importance of Donald Trump’s victory and of the awful consequences if you had won.

Clinton sent out a taunting tweet of “3-0” after the three-judge panel from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously slapped a halt on Trump’s executive order on immigrants and ­refugees.

Her support for the ruling isn’t surprising — Clinton said she was for open borders at one point — but the gutter sniping was telling. The activist judges who based their ruling on their liberal politics instead of the Constitution are the same kind she would appoint to the Supreme Court and all other federal courts if she were in the Oval Office.

Thankfully, she won’t get the chance.

Can't wait until the day of the rope comes.
Praise Kek and may he be with you user!

HRC is a shitposter now.

Lefties on suicide watch.

who cares???

Americans who love the Constitution care.

This just in: She's kind of a well known and respected figure that's touted as some kind of moral superior because she has an old lady vagina. This kind of overt petty bickering butthurtitute from her is just amazing.

no i'm poor and need a job i really don't give a fuck about political games

You are poor precisely because you (and people like you) think the political undermining and usurpation of the Constitution is a game. It isn't. The fact that over 2 million people have given their lives to protect it should be some sort of an indication to you of that, but perhaps you are too young or uneducated to comprehend the importance of that sort of thing. I blame your parents for that, not you.

The only people who respect Clinton are the Gotti family, because she has gotten away with more than the "Teflon Don" ever did.

If you ar ereferring to her political peers, that is not respect, that is fear and ass-kissing. They can look the same in DC, but they are not. There is very little room in establishment politics for true respect.

Sweet Jebus, whatever you guys do, don't click on OP's image unless you want to see Hitlary boogers.>>

what a pompous moralfag you are, user, telling other anons they are poor because they don't take your conspiracies seriously. 'usurpation of the constitution wtf do you mean? supplant it?

bullshit.

I hope you die in a fire Holla Forums

I believe if you go back and re-read , it was user who said himself that he was poor. The user you are bitching at for not being a leftysheep was merely explaining why.
As for usurping the Constitution, any politician who does what they think is right, or what special interest groups tell them to do, or what foreign interests want them to do, or what they think is best for the country, INSTEAD OF doing what the majority of voters tell them to do has violated their oath of office and thereby usurped the Constitution. A most notable example is former President Obama's mandating that everyone purchase health insurance. But pretty much any time he opened his mouth and said that he was going to do something because it was in the best interests of the country, he was violating the Constitution. Doing what is best for the country is NOT the job of the president, or of ANY politician in the US. The job is to REPRESENT the will of the people, as expressed by the vote. Period. The people are supposed to be the ones deciding on what is best for the country, not the politicians. The politicians are just tools. That is how the Constitution frames it, and all you leftypols who want to run the country based on how it makes people feel are in direct opposition to everything this country stands for Constitutionally. You want a new country, a new Constitution. You don't want this country or this Constitution.

More power to you, I say. Let the west coast secede and form the independent nation of Commiefornia. Let the NE coast do the same and form the independent nation of New Cuck. I have no objections to people who do not love freedom to self-govern going off and allowing themselves to be ruled by others if that is what they want. Best of luck to you in that. But that is NOT what this country is about.

Sorry noob, that is the number of people who have died while fulfilling their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution since it was written and ratified. You can't change history, no matter how hard to close your eyes and shout "LALALALALA…I CAN'T HEAR YOU!….LALALALALALA"

I'm referring mostly to her supporters who have bought into the lie and actually do respect her. Still, I do think it's not fair to say that every single one of her supporting peers are simply fearful favor-curries though.

Just because they are her supporters doesn't mean they have bought into the lie, or that they respect her. They may respect her position as the most capable person to be the vehicle for the agenda, but they don't respect her as an individual apart from that temporary role. Watch what happens now that she is on her way out. She will die a very lonely person, user, and be mourned by few.

Are you ignoring what I'm saying on purpose or are you being obtuse just for the sake of being obtuse? I'm saying that there's a lot of duped people in the public who actually do respect her. I'm also agreeing that a lot of her peer supporters only do so out of fear and favor-seeking, but it's probably inaccurate to say that every single last one of them have absolutely no iota of respect for her.

sorry, mr brainwashed, but just because the kids who died in vietnam or iraq made a pledge to uphold and defend doesn't signify that they actually died doing so. far from it. there has never been an overseas conflict which aimed to defend the constitution from imminent threat. so bullshit, yeah. it'd be more honest to have the kids pledge to uphold boeing's shareprice and defend the petrodollar, but you still couldn't find 2 million deaths to show.
all the docs are fake and witnesses were paid. the war of independence never happened. kikes invented it all to rule the world.

You forgot to add that the Holocaust never happened and that the moon landing was faked.

hilarious klingon invented the holohoax, ffs. she had her alien hackers root the brain of all liberals and implant a degenerate virus known as the nose. it's all very clear to the elite philosophers from Holla Forums.

Neither, user. I think it is that we have different ideas of what constitutes respect, that's all.

This is the newest Trumpbot meme.
>>>/n/513067