Tell me one reasonable reason to not have sex with eachother as Holla Forums community

tell me one reasonable reason to not have sex with eachother as Holla Forums community

Gayism

done spamming, faggot?

because we're not degenerates

Who is spamming?

Because you're all fucking ugly

Men should not have sex with men.

Because if we did it ,we can't ever become wizards.

so we are our own worst enemy?

this is why

Only if I'm having sex with traps and women. Otherwise gross.

you are not gonna have sex. just get buttfucked

the fuck is that picture, boy?

If I had sex with you fags I wouldn't be having sex with my waifu.

Only if the person is a trap.

It's a 100% complete sausage-fest in here, that's why.

Is this jizz-kun's new trick?

No. It's simply just true.

Not a girls have cowtits
What?
She's thin through her torso
She always wears a skirt, you wouldn't be able to tell
Only when she's wearing a shirt that poofs at the shoulders, and her head: shoulder ratio is clearly feminine.
Nope

saved the pic

i refuse to believe that

There's a big difference between having some tits versus having cowtits (or big tits). But she has neither. And how old is she? Like 14?
Generally speaking men have thinner hair than women.
Like a boy.
No, even when she doesn't have a skirt, she has no ass. She was in her pajamas once and it became apparent to me she had no ass at all.
Even when she doesn't have a school uniform on she has boyish shoulders.
wrong.

Not him, but the hair part isn't true. The thickness of ones hair is the result of unrelated genetic conditions. I for one have fairly thin and fragile hair, but I got that from my mothers side, not my fathers. Similarly, there are plenty of men with thick hair and tons of women with thick hair.
It's just what you get from your parents.
I won't even argue the rest because I don't want to defend some guys shitty waifu I know nothing about, but I figured I'd weigh in there.

*tons of women with thin hair

You are getting random fucktards you are trusting to be sexual partners merely off of the fact they happen to use the same fucked up site has you.

your just gona suck a dick or two. dont make a big deal out of it

only men would show up to the orgy, like a disappointing dash-con

I wouldn't fuck a guy with a 640x400 res monitor.

you sound like you are talking from experience

wanna share your story, user?

We could do a gay orgy conga train in a circle so everyone gets fucked at the same time, it would be less gay.

ff

Because we don't have sex with other anons here.
We instead get aboard our Butt Pirate Ship, raid other sites and take their members booty!

A sexapede???

When I was in boyscouts we did this thing where we all stood in a circle and then sat in each others lap so everyone was sitting at the same time. We could do that but we'd also have our dicks in each other's butts.

Too old.

Thw pajama scene was inconclusive. If you were going to make your argument with an alternative outfit from the show it should've been when she's playing basketball. But anyways in the manga she starts off looking younger than the show and ends up looking older.

Why did they misrepresent the manga?

stds

I really need to watch kill me baby

out

most of you have only asshoes and I don't find dicks attractive, thx

Everyone else here either not a girl or not cute.

talk for yourself, neckbeard