What does b think about my. Setup?

Got all this stuff at a thrift store for under 200 pretty deadly if you ask me

the early 2000s called and wants it's setup back

Consoles included? If so you dun good.

thats badass man. crt is the way to go fuck these lsd fags

You probably payed way too much for that CRT user. Its a shitty department store CRT. Its probably low-resolution and has a lot of noise.

If you want a real CRT experience you need a Video Monitor, either a Sony PVM, or an old Home Computer video monitor. When people say CRTs are superior to LCDs, they don't fucking mean cheap-ass CRTs, they mean the expensive professional ones.

Early 2000s was deadly years though

I paid 5 dollars for it they had no trinatrons and that makes me sad

Lsd is good for the brain

can I come over and play PS2 with you tho?

Depends

i can bring funyuns

What a shame user. I have a Commodore 1702

When people say video monitors make all the difference, they really fucking do. These CRTs were never meant to play over-the-air TV, they were purpose-built for component/composite input, they have much higher resolution than normal CRTs, and no noise because there is no RF interference getting in the way. You can see everything fully sharp

Only if you bring me American snacks then

Why aren't you growing weed inside that empty case?

CRT thread? CRT thread.

Because it's not an empty case

What's in it? Btw, you should get rid of the blue LEDs. The bright blue light has a very negative impact on your mood. Not even trolling.

pretty good in 2004.

Is that amp for a stereo setup? If so, bravo; you're better than me.

I've been monitoring temps user, the Xbone is well in the comfort zone. The PS3 runs hot; but it always has. I don't think anybody has given it a good clean yet, and I'm sure it could use a new application of thermal paste.

haw haw haw you mind-reading fuck! I clicked on the thumbnail of this post to say the exact same thing! But YOU said it before I did.

Ha ha ha.

Ha.

yes