Keyloggers for winblows

Could anyone suggest to me a good keylogger program or script that would be able to lift an email password that would be unnoticeable to a non-tech savvy person?
It's windows 8.1 if it matters.
I do it's another person's computer I want to log.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/n1nj4sec/pupy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to start off with you're a horrible faggot and I hope you're assraped with a pitchfork.

Now then, the basic principle for accessing any computer, especially a Windows computer is like so:
1. MAKE SURE THE PROGRAM RUNS COMPLETELY SILENTLY! There are many ways to do this, the first that comes to mind being @start in batch.
2. Get an executable or script (native, like batch) onto the computer. You can go about this many ways including phishing emails, bad javascript, etc
3. Run the executable with admin privileges, depending on the technique you plan to use. If the user isn't tech savvy, then the UAC probably isn't set to max and they wouldn't know the proper procedures for computer security so this part is relatively easy.
4. Collect their keystrokes and send the data to a remote server.

I want to mention again that you should kill yourself.

Fuck off skid

You're a lowlife for wanting to do such thing and an idiot for asking a hacker to help you

KYS immediately, you fucking bug alien, goy.

>>>/suicide/

Like Windows users don't get spied on enough.

Windows 10

just fuckin google it, i heard Ardamax is good, you can find it on tbp

fuck i will have to spoonfeed you like a fucking trisomic babby. you're going to fuck up and that's not my fucking problem if you don't test it first.

try to find "home key logger free edition 2.0" it's clean, gratis, simple and mightn't be detected by a pleb's security shit if you do it right.

use reshacker to change the program into "Generic Host Process for win32 Services" brand "Microsoft Corporation" also, replace the exe's icon by a blank one or anything because it will be visible in the system tray.

Rename to svchost.exe
copy to c:/windows/system and don't forget keylogger.dll (don't rename this one fucker)
make it a startup event for it in HKLM or HKCU (if you don't know registry, fuck you.)

the output is in /users/all users/application data/keylog.txt in case you're looking for it, if it does not work, you are a moron.

github.com/n1nj4sec/pupy

git gud and make one yourself.

GWX.exe

If you have access to the computer put a physical keylogger between the keyboard and computer.

The Best Keylogger, simple, can make 'silent' installer, log encryption, sends logs to ftp/email

Perfect Keylogger for Windows /blazingtools.com/

audiophile bullshit?

no doubt about it

I think the cables are thick because of the (overkill) shielding. No idea why they're curved like that... must make the sound more "smooth".

It probably has something to do with rotational velocidensity.

If you bend cables, they will be permanently bent. By keeping the cables curved, you don't cause the cable to bend.

but are they made of 99.99% pure silver?