Turkey Coup Thread #15:Roached Turkroach edition

RT: Best one: youtube.com/watch?v=mxcfhDnD1Q0

Kevin consolidated streams: youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Sky news (cucked): youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

List of previous threads:
1. TURKEY MILITARY COUP OR ISLAMIST ATTACK RUSSIAN INVASION MAJOR HAPPENING: archive.is/eom9l
2. TURKEY COUP HAPPENING: THREAD 2 PRAISE KEK EDITION: archive.is/ATmYL
3. Turkij Thred #3 Facetime Edition: archive.is/1Tvop
4. Turkey Coup Thread #4: Praise Kek edition: archive.is/JnRHt
5. potential coup in turkey: archive.is/lAjDu
6. Turkey Coup: Thread #5 - Fuck Erdogan edition: archive.is/adKQo
7. Turkey Coup Thread #6: Kill the roach edition: archive.is/OjdZL
8. Turkey Thread #7: Fuck CNN Edition: archive.is/Ad7zt
9. Turkey Coup Thread #8: Is it ogre edition? archive.is/XBPc4
10. Turkey Coup Thread #9: Sunrise is soon and the roaches/donmeh will burn: archive.is/eD1ME
11. Turkey Coup Thread 11: THE FIRE RISES BROTHER Edition: archive.is/58uqn
12. Turkey Coup Thread 12: Counting is Hard Edition: archive.is/Nu31w
13. TURKEY COUP THREAD: IT'S NEVER OVER EDITION: archive.is/nHRC7
14. Turkey Coup Thread #14: Fog of War edition: archive.is/XgKxc

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/690106/Turkey-threatens-war-America-cleric-Gulen-military-coup
encyclopediadramatica.se/Turkey
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/situation-remains-highly-fluid-julie-bishop-warns-australians-in-turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_301_(Turkish_Penal_Code)
periscope.tv/w/1gqGvBLMXwAGB
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216
breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/16/anti-government-group-have-taken-over-the-frigate/
twitter.com/agirecudi
it.euronews.com/nocomment/2016/07/16/ankara-esplosione-in-parlamento/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1468687932
youtube.com/watch?v=mxcfhDnD1Q0Kevin
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDMSky
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg'''List
archive.is/eom9l'''2.'''
archive.is/ATmYL'''3.'''
archive.is/1Tvop'''4.'''
archive.is/JnRHt'''5.'''
archive.is/lAjDu'''6.'''
archive.is/adKQo'''7.'''
archive.is/OjdZL'''8.'''
archive.is/Ad7zt'''9.'''
archive.is/XBPc4'''10.'''
archive.is/eD1ME'''11.'''
archive.is/58uqn'''12.'''
archive.is/Nu31w'''13.'''
archive.is/nHRC7'''14.'''
archive.is/XgKxc
archive.is/nn7E1
archive.is/2i7ee
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754171798812590080
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363207448424448
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731349
archive.is/ebucT
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754372937914941440
vox.com/2016/7/16/12205352/turkey-coup-failed-why
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/754374796553707520
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754377141916200960
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb
archive.is/eD1ME
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754149105476132865
twitter.com/WashingtonPoint/status/754361780617482240
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754282424708767744
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101305940
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/16/turkeys-last-hope-dies.html
archive.is/xNFoz#selection-425.0-425.83
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/erdogans-counter-coup-begins-turkey-purges-2745-judges-prosecutors-arrests-hundreds
youtube.com/watch?v=lb-XT7bjktE
archive.is/QGjFp
video.haber7.com/video-galeri/73361-bu-darbe-girisiminin-arkasinda-abd-vardir
worldbulletin.net/world/175051/turkish-parliament-convenes-following-failed-coup
archive.is/bYKLg
8ch.net/leftypol/index.html
archive.is/JbFQJ
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/11/20/lawmakers-got-suspect-turkish-campaign-cash/75982732/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/10/29/turkish-faith-movement-secretly-funded-200-trips-lawmakers-and-staff/74535104/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/754357505124339713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd quickly shut it down while my pacified people post about Pokemon and France.

REMOVE ALL KEBABS AND KIKES

Dubs for Turk army for coup round 2.

Don't mind me, just setting up some defenses.

Any new developments?

Yay hes back!

The roach reached (84) last thread; let's see what he gets here.

Sorry Roachposter, you got BTFO last thread.

Dubs for a roach free Anatolia

Look who's back.

filtered and reported, RAID yourself

Israel just got nuked. So did Mecca.

We've reclaimed Constantinople.

express.co.uk/news/world/690106/Turkey-threatens-war-America-cleric-Gulen-military-coup

SOMEONE CALL THE EXTERMINATOR

Was hoping he'd make to 100, but the thread filled up

Nice dubs.

spoiler that shit

filter the fucker and move on

I think this threads needs some fumigation, mods please

I thought I had seen it all

Zyglon B?

for what purpose

I tought the revolutionaries were already defeated? Or is the coup still going?
I'm not really sure what's happening right now.

LORD WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, I PRAY YE RENDER THE ROACHES TO ASH AND RETURN CONSTANTINOPLE TO RIGHTFUL CHRISTIAN HANDS

what happened dont want to post weak memes anymore?
given up?

do you need your mommy to come and help? someone should call the mods ?

Dubs confirm

WITNESSED

there are probably some more modern ones that would be more effective

Witnessed and confirmed. Constantinople is a rightful Aryan clay.

HERESY

IF DUBS ICBM'S WILL REMOVE KEBAB

So are the nukes being stolen or what?

My the dubs get rid of Erdogon.

Is Kek still with us, or is it over?

Has a war of dubs started?

We don't know (yet), Turkey is under media blackout.

REROLLIN FOR HAPPENINGS

Wow.

The news of the France Truck Terrorist Attack was buried by the story of this "strange" one day coup really quickly.

Coincidence, I guess.

kek wills it

Nice get

Re-rerolling.

KEK GRANT ME YOUR DUBS

WITNESS

Checked

if trips Hitler rises again

Hitler dubs.

✓

so what's with this guy?

CHECKED

who?

Can we get something better than Hitler, waste of trips.

Would have been better if Turks nuked themselves.

They will.

He got sprayed mate, cockroach spray is a type of neuro-toxin.

Dubs confirm it.

DUBS CONFIRM

WEW

BURN

Checked like a madman.

So is this turk going to keep posting until 751?

yeah, just filter

maybe

The fucking insolence of that bastard. Our military had better override Obama and bomb the hell out of Erdogan for his fucking disrespect to us.

He hit (84) in the last thread, and he's at (17) already here, so probably.

(checked)
Filter and report him.

Checked

He posted 84 times on the last thread

He may pass 100 on this one

looks like he didn't appreciate my pics

What's the origin for calling Turks cockroaches?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST REPORT THAT FAGGOT

He's taking all of the dubs.

Too bad we got rid of the Peacekeeper MX with it's 10 300 kiloton warheads.

For this, he must be punished.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How you look to me

Yeh it was funny for a thread but now report and filter, he's not even fun anymore.

REPORTED FOR BEING SUBHUMAN ROACH FAGGOT

Call Christian Bale, tell him we need an American Psyco 2 or remake now.

That's cute. Why are you feeling the need to tell me this?

Silly turkroach.

No more thread derailing, Kek needs our energy

Holy fuck this roach is spurging out, I never knew Raid could do this

Begone from this thread, roach.

Meant for him.

Saw the Hitler dubs. Didn't want to emphasize them.

Looked for another of his posts to sub number.

Got the wrong post.

(czech'd)

FILTERED, REPORTED, SPRAYED

So why haven't the mods banned this shitposting roach yet?

faggot

Holla Forums janitors are evidently asleep.

Someone with a dynamic IP global report him for CP, you'll get banned for misusing the report function but you'll get someones attention.

How the fuck is able to go past flood detection?

Anyway any news on the coup? Over this fast?

Wow apparently they're in full denial about their involvement with IS.

Probably out chasing pokemon or some gay shit.

The servers are flipping out atm

RISE OF THE ROACHES

Coups not over. There has been media blackout all the it's over pics you see are from Istanbul main coup is at Ankara. Shit is going down, we just can't see what.

well you created this monster, you could have just ignored him, but you didn't Holla Forums.

(checked)
Very nice.

I went to sleep around 2:30 AM last night guys, and it's now 11:37 AM here. Need a bit of a sit rep. Is it over? Did the military at least go dicksoutforharambe before it was over?

Last thing I recall was the pussies on the bridge surrendered to the roach hordes and got their throats cut for it.

This.

It hasn't even begun

As you can see, this turkroach fills perfectly the description ED gives of that magnificent country.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Turkey

It's pretty easy to kill a roach.

what the fuck, where are mods?

hey roachposter, what got you so triggered?

Pictures of dead cockroaches… seriously

It's Constantinople

Well time to Turkey to sit and fucking spin.

Filter 021de2

Those digits

watch out shitposters
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/16/situation-remains-highly-fluid-julie-bishop-warns-australians-in-turkey

gone it seems

There is a roach spaming and not understanding that we can block with ID's …

thanks for the PPH Schmoshed.

You have to be a total kebab trash to enjoy seeing your soldiers get thrown off a bridge.

All for Erdogan.

EAT SHIT ROACH

user trolled him good and proved him wrong time and time again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_301_(Turkish_Penal_Code)

holy shit my sides

His countrymen being squashed.

Awwww yissss

This faggot is finally gone.

Meh, maybe he's getting his insects group, or has to change proxy.

The fire rises brother

reroll

Why are people still posting here?

It's finished

Yes freedom of speech is a bad thing and Turkey took the SJW mindset to their roach hearts.

Pretty sure I killed him with this post

Probably because I reported him. :^)

Would they be the ones who are trying to steal our nukes?

It hasn't even begun.

Hope the military start getting its shit up and beging reclaiming the rest of the country.

Seriously Shlomo

@haaretzcom Report: One of Turkish coup's leaders is a former military attaché to Israel

Coup is far from over, little Grasshopper.

Jews internally

Do you have anything to back that up?

Kek. Have you seen this? It'll only piss off roachposter even more.

trying so hard good goy

there will be some interesting bloodshed to come, maybe even public exections

these dubs

It doesn't even started.

did i miss a shitposter?

THE SITUATION SO FAR

Erdogan was set to purge the military today, military pulled a coup with little time to prepare.

The focus was on the capital Ankara, secondary forces sent to Istan Constantinople. The coup in Ankara seems to have been successful, the one in Constantinople less so.

The secondary forces seem to have been to a large extent conscripts and privates told that this was a drill and many of them seem to have surrendered.

Constantinople is an Erdogan mudslime stronghold which explains the large number of people on the streets there.

ATTENTION, THIS IS WHERE THE SHILLS COME IN

All the proof of the coup being defeated is about 8 or so video and photo sequences from Constantinople constantly put on loop. If the coup was really crushed there would have been lots and lots more footage and from all over Turkey. There isn't.

Still no details at all of military units clashing, meaning practically all units seem to be sympathetic to the coup even if not directly engaged. There are things suggesting both the air force and the navy joining in but the blackout makes things very hard to confirm.

Total media blackout of everything except Constantinople, including a shut down of internet and social media, strongly suggesting that this is the only place where things are going Erdogan's way. Because of this we don't know the situation in the capital or what is going on in the rest of Turkey (which is a pretty big place). For instance we have no clue about what's happening on military bases not in the direct vicinity of Istanbul or the capital. That we are not endlessly fed footage of commanders on these bases denouncing the coup pretty much proves that they at the very least are not under Erdogan control.

Erdogan has started purging people, including literally thousands of judges, most likely to pursue his goal of instating sharia. This and the speech of him thanking Allah for this chance to purge Turkey and the military is guaranteed to get at least some units off the fence and into action.

TL;DR: Until we see endless footage on loop from all over Turkey demonstrating how the coup is crushed the coup is still going on. If they could get it they would air it endlessly. They fact that they aren't means the real situation is very different from what they want you to believe.

NEVER TRUST MEDIA

Check thread 14.

its over

Thanks user.

So its confirmed that the defcom twitter account is garbage?

Link to article?

Lmao if that's true, Turkey has already threatened war with the US and any one else that protects or defends that one roach Erdogan is blaming

If he finds out a coup leader has ties to Israel he'll declare war with them and we being bestest goys will defend them.

Fucking WWIII from this.

This. It's happening right now, he's using it to kill secularists.

Looks like you're not going to get any relevant information with all the shitposting. Hotpockets are AWOL.

MSM feeds say it's all over though.

So 1500 army surrender and the coup is suddenly over? How did they plan a coup to succeed with only that many involved.
What about the navy and the air strikes?
Military has to realize there's no way back, only death.

I'll miss Filturk

sauce?

What about all the other major/minor cities in Turkey? Nothing happening at all in Izmir, Bursa, Bergama, Antioch?

probably a Holla Forumstard

Nice

periscope.tv/w/1gqGvBLMXwAGB

there you go idiot. It's a failed coup, there isn't some conspiracy.

Capped.

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216

breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/16/anti-government-group-have-taken-over-the-frigate/

Didn't say I believed it.

You don't start a coup without the president in sight, or without capturing officials, Schlomo.

Yeah, they've been spreading wrong info all the time since this started. No idea why people keep posting it.

Tripdubs confirm MSM is garbage, but we already knew that anyway. is what I suspected already.

Is there a way to search among periscope streams?

We can only trust these digits now.

Keep saying its a failed coup and maybe it will come true

You can't call this a military coup with so few soldiers involved. With the pictures we've seen they were mostly very young and inexperienced. They were manipulated.

SHILL

interesting video, turkey really is a fucking shithole

Fuck off

Have any other nations said they're going to give Erdowan troop support?
I can't imagine he's going to remember Germany and England turning him down fondly. Most probably just hoping he'll lose, no?

checked

why so buttblasted? Its DEFCON 4 right now.

See

Wasted

a coup is a coup. You can't say its only a half

thanks, saved for the future threads

Try reading it again.

This Commie Kurd fuck has been on the money all night but seems to have gone dark. Probably caught in the blackout.

twitter.com/agirecudi

where are your sources

so is this it? No news anymore? Just memes?

there are fucking hundreds of people in the street waving flags and the presidential palace is in Ankara and they have given several speeches.

You got young and confused soldiers surrendering without putting a fight all over the place.

That's not a well-organized military operation.

Guess things might kick up again at night?

If bothered enough to look into things more you can verify everything yourself.

Defcon 4, white house emergency meeting and other curious things.

Cognitive Dissonance just like Liberals

Sky just said he spoke in Istanbul and streets are quiet in the country,

Naive conscripts probably had no idea what was going down and surrendered because they wanted no part of it. Unfortunately, allah demands beheadings

Kurds are fucked. He's sure to purge them next.
Haven't they killed a ton of ISIS? Can't have that

wew lad

The coup has been put down but there are still several Rebel Brigades hold up and blockaded within their bases by the Police. If anything goes down it's going to be a different beast and probably will look similar to the Syria situation.

with the blackout it's all we have at the moment. Hopefully KEK will bless us soon with fresh content

…and pictures of Erdogan's corpse

Anyone else feel like the US capitalized on the media blackout (or created it in the first place) and sent in aircraft, drones, etc? It's the only way I can account for anti-government armor being neutralized so quickly, and Erdoroach escaping unharmed.

We can at least doubt.

Its over lads, the coup lost. look at cnn right nos

Have some coup propaganda folks.

it.euronews.com/nocomment/2016/07/16/ankara-esplosione-in-parlamento/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter&utm_term=Autofeed#link_time=1468687932

This summer…lurk more damnit.

CNN was saying the coup was over while units were defecting to the rebels in Thrace

RT: Best one: youtube.com/watch?v=mxcfhDnD1Q0Kevin consolidated streams: youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDMSky news (cucked): youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg'''List of previous threads:''''''1.''' TURKEY MILITARY COUP OR ISLAMIST ATTACK RUSSIAN INVASION MAJOR HAPPENING: archive.is/eom9l'''2.''' TURKEY COUP HAPPENING: THREAD 2 PRAISE KEK EDITION: archive.is/ATmYL'''3.''' Turkij Thred #3 Facetime Edition: archive.is/1Tvop'''4.''' Turkey Coup Thread #4: Praise Kek edition: archive.is/JnRHt'''5.''' potential coup in turkey: archive.is/lAjDu'''6.''' Turkey Coup: Thread #5 - Fuck Erdogan edition: archive.is/adKQo'''7.''' Turkey Coup Thread #6: Kill the roach edition: archive.is/OjdZL'''8.''' Turkey Thread #7: Fuck CNN Edition: archive.is/Ad7zt'''9.''' Turkey Coup Thread #8: Is it ogre edition? archive.is/XBPc4'''10.''' Turkey Coup Thread #9: Sunrise is soon and the roaches/donmeh will burn: archive.is/eD1ME'''11.''' Turkey Coup Thread 11: THE FIRE RISES BROTHER Edition: archive.is/58uqn'''12.''' Turkey Coup Thread 12: Counting is Hard Edition: archive.is/Nu31w'''13.''' TURKEY COUP THREAD: IT'S NEVER OVER EDITION: archive.is/nHRC7'''14.''' Turkey Coup Thread #14: Fog of War edition: archive.is/XgKxc

Nice try.

From the Jew York Times

Turkey Detains Thousands in Military in Bid to Regain Control

ISTANBUL — Turkey’s government rounded up thousands of military personnel on Saturday who were said to have taken part in an attempted coup, moving swiftly to re-establish control after a night of chaos and intrigue that left hundreds dead.

By noon, there were few signs that those who had taken part in the coup attempt were still able to challenge the government, and many declared the uprising a failure.

Disciplinary actions extended to the judicial system on Saturday as an oversight body, the High Council of Judges and Prosecutors, announced that 2,745 judges had been dismissed, the Anadolu agency reported.

archive.is/nn7E1

Shoo shoo, roachshill.

come on

OP should've included a tl;dr of the state of play. I've been busy all day and only caught the first hour of this last night before I went to bed.

Can anyone give me the spoilers? Has GĂ¼len the cuckislamist confirmed or denied involvement? Has Köksal Baba been accounted for?

If bothered enough you would realize that account has been writing nonsense all the way, occasionally using valid sources, with the majority being misinformation.

if it's over, why still have a media blackout?

Some army members are holed up in bases. Mate its fucking over.

Denied.
Dead.

Nothing changed AFAIK. 13 and 14 threads were filled with memes and shitposting because Turkey is silent. King Roach shut down internets or something like that.

Really? The only way? It can't even enter your mind that maybe, just maybe, not everyone was on board with a military coup in defense of "secularism"?

(WASTED DUBS)
giving you the benefit of the doubt that the coup has failed, would you like us to now view you and your posts as those of an islamic sympathizer?

what kind of a faggot sees a coup against one of the primary mudslime leaders and says "well it's best not to have some hope"

+ see

Yeah, this is DEFINITELY over. Fucktard.

I asked this in the previous thread: any amateur radio transmissions? I'm too lazy to skim the bands on some websdrs myself.

I had hope at the start, but there's no point being in denial now.

religion of pieces

Oh it's changed considerably; unfortunately getting anymore than snippets is currently impossible. What we do know from guys on the ground and backed by Investigative Journalists is that a very large percentage of the military command from Battalion level to Army level has been arrested and interned and that several Brigades have been blockaded within their bases by Loyalist Police.

Mate if the media cut off then that means the army lost. it was a nice try however.

Weren't their military forces loyal to the government fighting in Malatya?

And valid information is disregarded just because you don't like the source?

Get off your lazy backside and check the source yourself before you start frothing by the mouth, kiddo. It's not that hard, lazybones.

Which is why we've heard of reports of jets shooting rebel jets out of the sky and truck-loads of loyalist troops being sent to restore order. Oh wait, no we haven't.

Uh.. I'm pretty sure there ARE reports of jets bombing rebel tanks.

See, this is exactly what I am talking about. Some people on a town square somewhere are supposed to proved the coup is crushed. This is the best they've got.

No. Until there is actual proof that it has been it hasn't. Now scurry home.

That happens like every tuesday in mudslime nations

There IS PROOF. LOOK ON YAHOO NEWS, CNN, ITS OVER GUYS

The only thing I saw ressembling an actual counter attack from the loyalist army side was a photo with a couple of grunts with turkish flags on their arms to distinguish them from the rebels.

Ted Cruz isn't looking so good since the primaries

(((news)))

Fuck it, i wanna see Russian nukes.

kek

What blackout? My neighbours watch turkish tv right now and are also able to make phone calls to turkey.

Leader is giving speechers without being blown up.. its over the coup lost

Where?

Didn't air force side with the coupe?

World leaders exhibit signs of brain damage.

World leaders voice support for Turkey, condemn coup

archive.is/2i7ee

I saw that, they were wearing balaclavas as well which makes it seem like they did not want to be shown disobeying orders.

Not liking the source is different from knowing as a fact that it has been spreading misinformation dumbass, and anyway, why are you so defending it? I guess you are the one behind it, so fuck off and stop shilling your God Like Productions-tier garbage here

Do your "neighbours" live inside a hole in the wall by any chance ?

You're a fucking retard, who linked you to this site?

They did, there were reports of jets being scrambled to take out rebel jets and then STRAIGHT AFTER there were reports of more bombs being dropped on Parliament. The whole military has switched sides.

What a bunch of faggots.

Post them.

Leaders of other Nations will always do this. They are always afraid of losing their seats of power.

I don't know. It seems to be based off of Parliament being bombed, but that was hours and hours ago and nothing really since. It could be a small portion of the Air Force acting.

Are you two trying to imply that I live in Turkey? Because if I did, then how exactly would I be able to post here? I am German, there happen to be a lot of turkish people here, many of them are on the streets, some of them are my friends, I am obviously going to talk to some of them.

Anyway, what is this blackout thing you guys are talking about?

there never was a coup you fucking moron, it was a staged event

I'm not going back through all the different threads.

Disgusting. Go back to 4cuck, faggot.

Vast areas of Turkey have no cell or internet access.

OH MY GAAAAWWDDDDDD????????

ah noice wun

TAKING PREDICTIONS

What is the over/under for the following situations:

(1) Coup succeeds

(2) Coup fails

Basically every area has no wifi but Istanbul.

Wut?

Yeah, they start sweating whenever shit like this happens.

What is making yall say that the coup is still on going. Absolutely all signs point to the coup being over.

Mate if the media cut off then that means the coup has not yet ended. it was a nice try however.

3) Shitskins steal nukes and start WW 3 by pissing off Russia and US

This.

So none then?

I'm back from a night's sleep.

When I left, the coup had failed.

Why is there a thread 15?

Go home goys, the coup has failed.

Hello schlomo

Actually read the thread.

TAKING PREDICTIONS pt. 2

What is the over/under for the death toll in the following situations:

(1) Coup succeeds

(2) Coup fails

Stop IP hopping, faggot. We know it's you.

So yall have no reasons and are just Alex Jones'ing.

K

Shit i'm late for this.
Which thread has a resume of what happened, which sides are in the conflict, etc?

More than 10,000 of executed soldiers and officers.

Civil war.

Who could be behind this post?

This is because Erdogan only controls Istanbul. But Erdogan and the MSM say the coups over, so I guess it must be true.

Turkey: hand over Gulen
USA: lol no
more roach poaching ensues

I am asking you to give me reasons goy…. and you have yet to produce any.

It already is a Civil War.

What do you think a coup is?

did your boss tell you to go to memebase to learn how to talk here?

How terrible to die without conviction.

No we are implying that your neighbours are Turks because they are taking phones to Turkey as you are saying. And yes also possibly you are a Turk as well

Also :

Well aren't WE and annoying little bundle of faggots.

GIVE ME SOME REASONS WHY YOU THINK THE COUP IS STILL GOING ON

No one has yet to produce anything. I get that we all want to see the King Roach Erdogin die in a fire but atleast give me some fucking reasons to have hope faggots.

I haven't followed it since last night. Can you just tell me whether the coup has failed and is over or if it still taking place ?

If the Great Turkroach Coup of 2016 Summerfaggotry was over, wouldn't King Roach be parading about, smack talking about how he wuz SULTAN N SHIEEET? I doubt his little manlet ego would allow him to let the whole media go underground if the coup was a failure.

Also, even if they're in a stalemate, the rebels are going to get real desperate real fucking quick. IIRC they were refraining from killing civvies because "muh moral imperative", but near the end of it they were turning roaches into red paste with tanks

Not to mention, only Roach PD is still loyalist right? I doubt they stand much of a chance against military.

Only way we'll know for sure is if the conflict starts overspilling into another country that doesn't go full retard when they're getting BTFO.

They even wanted to include "turkishness" in that Article, but that was busted by moderates.

They refuse to give any reasons why they believe the coup is still going on. All I can say is that all signs right now seem to point ot the coup being over.

Quick seizure of power by military.

No, that comes later. New government will not be able to contain butthurt muslims. + Don't forget about ISIS propagandists.

This. If it's over we're literally just wasting time and energy betting on a rigged roachroulette.

FUCK YOU

This.

The fact that Erdogan isn't in Ankara having a massive Victory Party with the Heads of his enemies forming a Pyramid.

(((all signs)))

Alex Jones makes up shit based off of known information. There is no known information in this situation besides what Erdogan allows to be released. They are not at all comparable you disgusting hook-nosed faggot

If it's over, why isn't Don Cockroach back on business and things go back to normal?

So the Turkish Civil War breaks out, the Jew Media calls it a Failed Coup from the beginning.

What is happening now? Nothing, according to the Jews.

I'm reading that an air base was just closed. This is not possible. The conflict ended yesterday.

The first post with a legitimate response to my question. You should win a prize.

I was not aware he was not in Ankara. Last night he flew via jet somewhere. Where is he giving these speeches from?

do you even english , shlomo?

Just because the coup is over doesn't mean that things will go back to normal instantly. I am just saying that the end outcome is clear by now.

The burden of proof is on you. Can you prove that the coup is over?

wrong post it was meant to

How about that Erdogin is still in Istanbul, which isn't even the capitol, and there's an MSM blackout on Ankara, with the only media coming from there being leaks from periscopes and shit showing intermittent gunfire?

If that's not a Civil War, I don't know what is.

He landed in Istanbul last night. Ankara is still coup-controlled since nothing has indicated otherwise. Istanbul is Erdogan controlled

nope

I have none. But I am not calling everyone who disagrees with me a jew. All I wanted was some information why yall still believe its going on and you niggers starting shitposting.

You don't belong here.
You had multiple people saying that we can't rely on Erdogan as a legitimate source.
You just repeated the same fucking thing over and over.

Report and filter

Why didn't the Greeks take back Constantinople when they had the chance?

And what's happening in the rest of the country that isn't Ankara and Constantinople?

Have you ever seen a Turk?

Reading threads 13 and 14 on top of is current thread helps.

I know that it takes more than enough effort to wake up after that diabetic coma, fatso. It's not that hard to rake through the threads with magic called ctrl + f and a spell of common sense.

Because they are Turks

To me personally user it just doesn't make sense.

You blackout the media AFTER you've won? Edrogan has too much of an ego, the way he was smacktalking mad shit about the rebels.

Not to mention, there were reports of skirmishes in other cities such as Bursa IIRC at 8 AM my time at least. That was 10 hours ago before the shutdown happened.

Does Greece even have an army right now? I thought they cut spending on everything, including the military.

wew

Istanbul, but you are right in that the coup IS over. What comes next can't be considered a coup.

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754171798812590080

As far as we know these guys are pro-Rebel and have not surrendered. Several other bases are also under siege or are disgruntled with their officers being sacked.

alright, how things look since last night?

Istanbul, his main power base. Nearly all images we have seen of army surrendering are from Istanbul.

There have been no reports of rebel jets being shot down and jets need to be refuelled so there seems to be whole bases in support of this coup. When jets were sent to shoot down the rebel jets, more bombs being dropped on the parliament were reported which suggests that the loyalist jets switched sides. There has been no evidence of a helicopter being shot down by loyalist jets as the media has reported. A Navy commander said that he will support the coup until his death, when the Navy previously were not heard from. This is pretty huge.

The army
its over

No proof of it actually being over. They say it's over then all we see is the same old footage of a handful of soldiers surrendering again. Sane as they told us the air force was scrambled to take down the traitors and then in reality the coup aircraft kept on doing their thing uninterrupted.

That is how propaganda works. If it was really over we would be showered in new footage from all over Turkey showing it but we aren't. Instead they use what old scraps they have and then present the defeat as a self evident fact to make you believe it is fact "because they wouldn't say it so confidently if it wasn't true, right?"

Stop listening to what they tell you and start looking at what they show you.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754363207448424448

how legit is this?

You make a point, user.

But, equally, concede that:
1. MSM can't trusted to do anything byt constantly root for Erdogan, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
2. We don't know if the coup has 'officially' ceased, but there are indications that either considerable damage has been done to the Turkish society, or that conflict is ongoing
3. Reports of purges and killings and sharia law lead me to think that at least some contigent of the population has zero reason to surrender to Erdogan's ideologues
4. nukes, nuke base under lockdown, and shit's happening in this sphere

Concede these points, because equal to your plea for proof, these are also true.

He has control over the media. He wants to promote the idea that he still has plenty of authority over his country. Would you trust an authoritarian (((Islamic))) despot–let alone a fucking Turk?

I don't give a fuck what you NEET faggots cry about. You are circle jerking larping that the coup still is going on but you have no facts to back up your circle jerk.

It will be interesting to see what the Kurds are doing.

Yeah sure, it's over.

The easier Turkey can roll in.

He tried to flee Turkey, then went to Istanbul, which is only a small part of the Country.

We know that there was a coup occurring. Do you agree? Now, in order to say that the coup has now ended, we need some sort of evidence that it has ended. If there is no evidence to the contrary, we are forced to assume that what was occurring earlier is still occurring. That is the way logic works. Now do as the picture I posted tells you.

Looking through the headlines not much new information has come out in the past 8 hours other than Erdogan claims he is purging the military and judiciary.

anyone with a quarter of a brain could see this. They are still reporting action at military bases and there is still a media blackout EVERYWHERE except Constantinople, the place where Erdogan is. All of the "coup is over" media reports loop the same footage over and over again.

Anecdotal evidence: I'm "friends" with an ethnic Turk who sympathizes with the military and he has family that live there. He told me that they're saying it's all bullshit and the coup is still very much going on and Erdogan is freaking out and scrambling for damage control in Constantinople

Exactly.

And this is more or less what we know.

And of course the military is going to sit back and allow it!

How can people not realise that this is not over?

why is there a cockroach in my thread?

If you don't give a fuck, why reply?

You made the claim, you have to back it up/

This.

Saved, thanks

fugg, I've been asleep for too long. I caught up on things, but I did not catch up on wonderful turkroach gore. If you have any pics or vids of dead/dying turkroaches, please share

You just told me more than CNN.

Of course all valid points. On number 3 though, most extremist muslim supporters are behind Erdogan. I saw a beheading earlier I am sure in retribution.

DID ROACHPOSTER FINALLY GET SHOAH'D?

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731349

I'm smelling civil war.

Civil war will ruin Turkey.

Opportunist I.S. will funnel thru into Greece.

The war for Fortress Europa ensues.

THIS IS ALL A FALSE FLAG

THEY WERE HIRING CRISIS ACTORS

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU

THIS IS A HOAX – ALL JEWISH LIES

I left when Erdogan did his speech about the traitor and Pensylvannia.

What's the situation now?

Civil war?

TOP KEK

I love this meme.

twitter.com/agirecudi

Really solid info here.

blackout still up.
Erdogan insists he has control

see the jews are involved told you so

It will fix Turkey.

Feeling like this wasnt a staged coup by King Roach, sure he maybe knew it was coming so he was prepared to flee like a true roach but when he got so much support from the people, he went back and started to gain power from it but now it seems it all backfired on him and more soldiers are turning sides.

As many other already said even if the "coup" is over, theres still a fuckton of soldiers mad over the fact their comrades got killed by islamists-grey-wolfes or what the fuck they call themselves.

I dont really see how King Roach can win this. The harder he push, the harder the military will push back. It's a lose-lose situation tbh.

We will probably see another Ukraine, ie, half the country "controlled" by the rebels and the other half by King Roach and his loyalists.

Erdogan insists he has control… despite not even being in Ankara, the capital of Turkey, running the country.

D-don't worry about that goy. The coup is over. There is nothing to see here, just go home.

King Roach is still in control of Constantinople and the rest of the country is in information blackout.

Blackout? Tell me more about that.

Agreed, best source so far.

I'm sure NATO will protect you.

What are the chances this erdogay nigger planned this himself to strengthen his grip on his turkroach nation?

how could the military even possibly lose at this point then?

what do you wanna bet this was all a setup? There wasnt a real coup, but planted wouldbe martyrs who would act on his will to give him the justification he needed to purge anyone who didnt agree with him from the military and legal systems so he can gain more power and force his will on the country harder…

I mean, its not as if these fucks dont willing murder and die in their name of their god, if they thought he was going to be advancing the will of their god, they'd happily martyr themselves for him would they not? I mean they're all about killing/controlling the nonbelievers and spreading islam, so if his promise was to do just that.. wellllll, they get their goal AND die for their god which they believe ends in eternal paradise/rewards

I'm calling foul on this whole thing, it reeks. People who are serious about coups dont run in half cocked like this, not even turkroaches are so dumb as to do this. Hell they seemed to kill no one of any importance and also focus more on media and sending their so-called message out… basically misdirection, take out no one who is really on your side, make it look like you are going to though, and broadcast far and wide that you're actually doing it as the opposition, massively discredits them and gives your side "reason" to crush them

It all smells very planned

If I remember correctly Navy supports coupe-a-soup to the death and they still block Istanbul's harbor.

Unless entirety of military backs down this is far from over.

At this stage it's a battle of (dis)information and propaganda. King Roach has kike support to carry out propaganda and blackout campaigns.

it's been a while since i saw a laughingbitches.jpg post, thanks doc

isn't that from some autistic n64 2.5 jump button run?

Even if this is true, it doesn't stop the fact that the military isn't just going to sit back and let themselves be purged.

There's an Aryan faction in Turkey? The Coup?

Link? Impressive if true.

All communications are down in most areas, so no contact can be established.

Much kebab will be roasted, but what I mean is the country will be in tatters like Syria - which used to be a beautiful place, westernized, but then.

Muds and merchants.

Illegal and terrorist activity will be unchecked.

Pshhh.

A coup d'etat is not a war, it's a coup.

A war is an armed struggle for an extended period of time, not a quick take over.

This wasn't/isn't a war, but an attempted coup. There's a difference.

If you have a problem with these definitions you can go complain to Webster and yell at Historians, but doing that right here is being retarded.

Ok, thanks.

That's nice.

when did the blackout occur?

I just woke up and lost the last 10 hours

HERE WE GO

if this is real, they're pushing their luck

The last proper thing we heard from Turkey was when the state media was captured

OH SHIT NIGGER

what?

Kek

OH SHIT

It's probably just clickbait, the "US" behind it is that faggot in Pennsylvania.

brb gotta prepare for war

Sherman Klump is behind the Coup!

The source is a Commie Kurd but he hasn't been wrong on any event yet. Also all of the Rebels that have been in pictures have been pretty white looking.

It's like he wants to get CIA'd.

At least I can get /fit/ at boot camp

archive.is/ebucT

intothetrash.jpg

HEAR WE GO BROTHERS

TIME TO TAKE BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

DEUS VULT

Apparently Loyalists have captured the rebel airbase in Ankara

My gut says Erdo planned a purging of his military dissenters but word got out early so they had to scramble fast, hence the sloppy rushed coup. They had their chance to end it quickly and failed, and he had his chance to retaliate quickly and failed.
Now the fun begins.

You shouldn't take your own media at face value, why would they accept the word of some islam shithole media? Why would Erdo need a media blackout, if he's winning?

Fortress Europa? I wasn't aware the EU believed in Military funding. Well except France, Poland and the United Kingdom of course.

Fucking kek. Stupid ass roaches are digging their own grave.

Speaking live from Istanbul, still isn't in Ankara.

complete with the "finger of the prophet" gesture.

why

why didn't one of the leaders of the coup wait until they had a chance to take erdogan out before starting the takeover

Because it wasn't a real coup.

Imperials and Rebels?

Ya. All they would had to do is shoot him down as he was returning from vacation.

what if that's exactly what they're doing

wasn't his house attacked

Its a popularity fight for every Region. Air Force and Navy are against Erdogan, also Part of the Ground Forces.

The Soldiers you see giving up are either Conscripts or part of the Pro Erdogan factions in the Ground Forces that stage their surrender for Propaganda purposes.

The Coup comes from a Movement of lower ranking Officers, so don't give a fuck about Reports of High Ranking Military Leaders being captured.

How could they lose? Well officially International Politics stand with Erdogan, so even if the Coup Military is kicking ass at the moment, they could suffer the same fate as Rhodesia.

had to search for merchants on jewle i don't have a proper merchant folder

why are they still capturing airbases if the coup is over?

There was a bomb planted at his hotel, it exploded after he left. I'm assuming they did't bomb him at the airport because "we must win the hearts and minds of the people" bullshit.

You can't well call the would-be military junta coupers or juntists now can we.

What is it with these dumb Turks? First they fuck with Russia, then sell oil to Isis, and now they're fucking with the US? Fucking hell, it's like they're having a competition with NK to see who can get themselves fucked up the first.

Maybe the manifesto was a ruse, but still.

They were going to be purged and had to act hastily. They didn't have time to plan properly.

This.

They think they're a super-power topkek.

What if Russia planned this to fuck with the US

maybe that and isis bomb a turkish airport awhile again.
you at least don't want the people associating you with them.

well if thats their plan then they will definitely get fucked up first, north korea has nukes, turkey doesn't

They even said that before the army barged into CNN Turk

It's not a War, it's a Coup. They're different.

I hope the Rebels beat the Imperials.

What said.

They won't even be a regional power when this is all said and done.

Doubt it, russia would rather not start WW3 first.

Why does Turkey think it can go against US, Russia, China, and the EU ALL AT THE SAME TIME and come out on top?

vox.com/2016/7/16/12205352/turkey-coup-failed-why

*Previously, Turkish democratic institutions had seemed strong enough to fend off Erdogan. Erdogan’s party lost a June 2015 national election, in large part due to the Turkish public rejecting Erdogan’s proposal to amend the constitution and give himself greater powers.
But it’s possible that the coup attempt might change things. The coup made Erdogan, previously the authoritarian villain, look like he was the defender of Turkish democracy. It also created fears of instability that might make people more amenable to his strongman pitch.
That’s the biggest fear for Turkey watchers right now.
The failed coup "will clear the way for total domination of Turkish politics by Erdogan," Dani Rodrik, an economist at Harvard, told my colleague Ezra Klein last night. "It will make it easier for him to make the constitutional changes he wants to make himself essentially the one and only politician deciding everything in the country."
So while mass bloodshed may be unlikely, a more insidious risk — that the coup ushers in the death of Turkish democracy — is very much on the table.*

Because like all 80 IQ subhumans they suffer from incredible delusions of grandeur.

shh!

Ancient Nukes.

I dunno man. They're immune to radiation, can live for days without their heads, and already have agents in every home in the west.

Is the Navy really siding with the coup? i thought that was misinfo from that defcon twitter

Not likely. Erdogan has been pissing off NATO as much as he has Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if NATO told the military that they wouldn't interfere if they went ahead with the coup.

I had a chuckle, heh.

But they lack the codes for detonation.

But the Ark of the Covenant was totally an alien nuclear reactor!

Because it is the will of Allah you Islamaphobe.
:^)

military coups have been a turkroach past-time since the 60s. if you think it is something that hasn't been planned and possible drilled, you are retarded.

No it seems like one ship defected from the Government and another was captured by Rebel ground forces.

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/754374796553707520

Kurds are getting militia'd.

They are religious nutters who think allah will make them win.

They'll open the nuclear hatches and a US missile will fire straight down and explode every single one of the nukes.

OH BLESSED KEK, MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Except that Turkey is very vital geopolitically, houses US nukes and is one of the largest NATO partners

Three way civil war when?

Someone need to purge the islamists

Some of the Harbor Bases may be pro Erdogan or Neutral, but more and more Ships on the Sea joined the Coups after Erdogan "we will purge the military of disloyal subjects" speech.

(((Horowitz)))
But kikes aside it is pretty obvious kurds will be purged and Turkey will jump over to Russia/China and kill ISIS.

Radroaches emerge.

Bomb roach hive's weakness for maximum damage. Turkey sit on a Yellowstone like mega-volcano.

ignore this, wrong thread

Until he made that speech Erdogan had this entire thing in the bag. the initial attempt was woefully under-prepared and then he opened his big fat islamist mouth and the army, navy and airforce started defecting by unit.

Is he aware that without the eagle merchant he is nothing and will be blitzkrieg by russia?

This.

B-but it's over! The pictures from Istanbul!

It's very complicated and a simpleton like you who believe the coup is still going on wouldn't be able understand.

Sounds like (((their))) plan all along.

so what are the chances of turkey getting balkanized and becoming long term warring states

The fire rises

nigga, those arent icbms, they are for tactical/interdiction bombers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B61_nuclear_bomb

yea, riiiiight…

archive.is/eD1ME (CTRL + F is your friend)

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754149105476132865

I was present when the shit storm with navy started.

Later roach king started per-emptively arresting higher up navy folk, so I see that report stays afloat.

if erDOGan goes on like this turkey will remain completely alone

It would be easy to take control of the European side, destroy the bridges, and patrol the Bosporus if it came to that.

Anyone else thinks that some of those "police officers" look sketchy. Some of them look a lot more like western mercenaries.

Andrew Anglin from the Daily Stormer writes:

How is that going to happen? The majority supports current Turkey, and they also happen to be the crazy motherfucker.

I've been asleep for like 13 hours, what's happened?

Anglin is a fucking retard.

They've got a lot of loyalty for hired guns

No he's not.

He knows how to shitpost though.

Yes Erdogan fist fled Turkey, then returned after seeing how underwhelming the initial Coups was.

Then he went full Caligula with his speech and previous the large Neutral Part of the Military joined the Coup.

Erdogan's Forces are doing a massive Purge now.

Did Anglin miss the memo where Erdogan was set to purge the military anyway the day after? The military just cobbled together a resistance at the last second. Anglin is so fucking stupid.

Look at all these digits

Damn he's fast with his ten thousand people surveys.

you're right. he's an e-celeb. a troll/narcissist who only wants people to care what he says and to get his name in the msm.

a fuckload of shitposting

How underwhelming the initial coup in ISTANBUL was. There's a reason why he hasn't gone back to Ankara.

Shitposting and an information blackout.

Surely they must have varangian blood in their veins

Yes you are right, it isn't over until Erdogan proclaims his Victory from Ankara.

Can someone compile a coherent argument to suggest the coup is ongoing? EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON TWITTER FROM THE ALLEGED COUP ZONES IS POSTING THINGS THAT SUGGEST IT FAILED

Did you read the entire article? Do you know what satire is?

You are.

You're right about that.

POST TURKROACH GORE
please?

Went to bed. What's the status? Is the coup over?

Wew.

Anyone know how much of the army and air force is left? is it over yet?

are they real people or are they groups

Funny thing is, this can only be used as an argument for Trump.

Erdogan is purging thousands of Rebels.

Its over lads. At least 300+ sandniggers got killed at least.

Look at all these sources

faggot

what's with that guy in the back?

Twitter is not and never will be a reliable source of informations you double-nigger.

Prove it then faggot

Fuck. So we're at the purging stage.

Nothing of worth remains in Turkey now given Ataturk's military is gone. Nothing to protect them from the nuclear glassing.

I just saw some cuck on Fox News say that he's on the side of Erdogan because "he stands for the democratic values we in the west all unanimously love and cherish"

stretching his back so he can suck his own dick later

probably just high school autism

it doesn't matter. It only takes one single guy from twitter to convince us that it's still going

Ignore claims with no sources
There's still a media blackout ffs

Fox News wasn't even covering this last night.

Leave, now.

The longer a coup gos, the more chance it fails. more then 2 days then its over. My case in point-

we will see everything when media in tureky comes back up.
How long do you guys think this coup can last before it fully succeeds or fails

Racism is a democratic value, Fox News doesn't seem to like THAT.

Find a better source for realtime updates on actual happenings that isn't a chan, faggot

Huh?

Depends if they take Ankara. If they can take Ankara, then it's full blown civil war.

It's pretty over, but the happening may not be. The power on an american US base has been cut and movement to and off the base has been denied.

Just wait until the second night.

guess we'll if that happens

Stop claiming shit without sources.

This can easily devolve into civil war.

twitter.com/WashingtonPoint/status/754361780617482240

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754282424708767744

I thought they already had to a degree? All info, footage we have is from Istanbul.

I don't think NATO did it. I think they told the military that they wouldn't interfere, though.

He was saying that the coup is disorganized and Erdogan is still alive.

being able to have HQ at an effectively "extraterritorial" airbase, changes rule of coups. normally i'd call it off by now but they seem to keep going while erdogan announces stuff and isnt able to travel outside istanbul.

Turkish Civil War Phase 2 Initiated.

Only one of those suggest the coup has failed. Well fucking done.

That guy is pro Erdogan, he showed that yesterday when he condemned the taking over of Propaganda CNN Turkey

Government forces retook the Rebel airbase in Ankara about an hour ago.

I can see it happening

Ivan, please

It's not like we haven't seen Twitter forcing some kind of agendas on various opportunities, right user ? If you're dumb enough thinking anything coming out of a shithole full of degenarates can be acknowledged as a 'source', you might want to fuck off right now.

Thanks for confirming you're just shilling to say le sources instead of adding to the discussion.

yeah because some 21 yr old guy periscoping from the streets as it's happening has a 'hidden agenda'.

fuck off CIA your coup failed you dumb nigger.

How can a Former commander be a mastermind behind the coup?

I was responding to back up that purges have begun but obviously aren't totally reaching. You can say someones fired as much as you want but if they're with their men then it doesn't mean a damn thing.

Which guy?

Turkey has no media blackout. The turkey army has LOST. get over it my source: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101305940

Hmm really makes me think, cuck faggot.

Personal loyalty?

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/16/turkeys-last-hope-dies.html

This is the shittiest Civil War of all time.

The Rebels weren't even trying.

le eminence gris face

Man I didnt know the CIA was so based!

Footage from istanbul is looped and used for propaganda purposes ad nauseam.

This thread is a rare case of Holla Forums bring delusional and giving in to wishful thinking. The coup is done. A fork is stuck in it. The fat lady has sung. It has gone to join the Choir Invisible. End of story.

Coups rely on speed and momentum to succeed. To paraphrase the great military theorist Destro (from an episode of the 80s GI Joe cartoon), there are two things that the opposing side in a coup must never be allowed to have: time and hope. The coup plotters stumbled, handed both of these things to Erdogan's side, and never recovered.

That's reality. It's all over but the online crying.

BROS I LOOK FORWARD TO SHITPOSTING WITH YOU ALL IN VALHALLA

LET THE HAPPENINGS COMMENCE

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET

GOOD LUCK COUP-CHAN!

I refuse to believe that.
Roaches shall have years of war and suffering!
death to all kikes and other non-hWhites!

This guy gets it. Its over.

One of Turkey previous Coups took 5 years and ended with the Military winning.

Nice ad hominem.

one of these days you'll post something of substance.

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101305940
What a faggot.

which one?

Then why isn't Erdogan in Ankara, fuckhead?

Jesus, so many shills.

new rules nigga

I think it might be a genuine one led by low level officers (top being colonels).

Russians are openly saying it's a NATO coup, everyone in the West is backing Erdogan.

The whole thing, while seemingly widespread, is rather candid or not that well planed. (Not amateurish, they did strike nearly everything they should have, they cocked it up though, but the plan was probably sound on paper).

Like they likely hoped the population would came to their side in big cities (has they're was massive demonstrations against Erdo, heavily repressed by the police) but didn't realize that without a clear leadership and program (which they probably don't really have as it is common in low level officers coups), no democrat was gonna back a military coup.

So yeah that might be the genuine article, of (low) officers fed up to have to die in anti-kurds operation for an Islamist nutjob that has made everybody surrounding Turkey it's enemy.

That guy is still a faggot.

One thing for sure, Turkye lost EU entry, weither the coup is over or not.

also

DON'T BELIEVE MSM NEWS, ISTANBUL IS A TINY PART (SIZE) COMPARED TO ACTUAL TURKYE
AND WE DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ANKARA OR OTHER SOURCES THAN ISTANBUL

How fucking embarrassing.

A valid source indeed fellow shill.
Most of them are in Instanbul atm.
Do you even know the demographics of Turkey ? Constantinople is a bastion for Roachdogan. I don't give the slightest fuck about who's going to prevail here, the more roach dead, the better it will be.

Adding what ? My goal never was to spoonfeed you, search for some real informations websites, verify the informations, fuck off from here if you can't even do a basic form of research.

IT'S NOT OVER!!!!!! DEFCON SAID SO!!!

Considering how cucked is EU and the fact that Merkel is an Islamist, I'd say relationships are improving.

Its over mate. FACT. ITS A FACT

Holy fucking shit, my sides

He corrected himself here .

What the fuck lad why would you insult Putschie

I'll believe it's over when the government makes a statement from oh, I don't know, it's own goddamn capitol? What's that? That don't even have access to their own capitol? Well, shit.

Haha, what a blunder.

NEXT TREAD

FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC

WE HAVE A PONY FAG HERE

W U R S T G I R L
U
R
S
T

G
I
R
L

looks like ZH sees it like I do:

The Counter-Coup Begins: Erdogan Purges 2,745 Judges, Prosecutors; Arrests Hundreds

archive.is/xNFoz#selection-425.0-425.83
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/erdogans-counter-coup-begins-turkey-purges-2745-judges-prosecutors-arrests-hundreds

how much of a coup was this really?

Mate all major jewnews is saying that its over nigger

OOOOOOOH I GET IT
He did a play on words with "Wurst" as in sausage in German.

It's safety measures, he is not crazy to go there until the area is fully secured. One rogue sniper and it's ogre.

I got it now. I'm sorry I'm so stupid I wouldn't get a pun. You alright.

They said that when the news first broke.

Holy fuck, Satan apologized!

This all fits with the Paisios prophecy. This islamists will push Turkey into a new phase of overt and covert sympathy with ISIS. The fact the main leaders of the coup have fled to Greece will cause a rift in NATO. The arrogant Turks will attempt to invade Greece, they will be destroyed. The pro-greek faction will give Constinople back to the Greeks.

How is it not over mate?
Also holy that that ponyfag

Saging a bumplocked thread?

I knew you guys were colossal faggots!

*Those two should be in the opposite places

It's over. All the big whigs are in Ankara.

Erdogan's Purge

I'm proud of you user.

>After the Democratically Elected President stood up to those secularistsIslamaphobes in the national army.
Clearly we need to have one army for a large group of nations to prevent such terrible things like a coup from happening.
:^)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Istanbul, is in fact, Constantinople/Turks, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Constantinople plus Turks. Turkey is not a nation unto itself, but rather another occupied territory of Christendom.

bump

You mean the ones getting their infro from pro-government controlled Constantinople? Yeah, ok.

CNN said this last night too and proceeded to be raided by coup forces.

Man, you're a grumpy pony

Any proof that its still ongoing mate? lulzs.

Wait I'm taking that back.

Minister SĂ¼leyman Soylu, vice-president of the AKP

OPENLY ACCUSE THE US OF BEING BEHIND THE COUP

archive.is/QGjFp

vid in roach somebody find a way to save it

video.haber7.com/video-galeri/73361-bu-darbe-girisiminin-arkasinda-abd-vardir

time code: 03:58

Pretty sure this is just a power play to get the US to hand over Erdogans Islamist rivals because they are Sufi rather than Sunni.

Kek, holy fucking shit. Look what I found in on the front page of youtube.

WEW

ITS OVER

My certified and patented cuck detector overloaded and exploded under minute in.

Same bullshit Islam pushed under guise of democracy.

You smell like a roach by the way.

fucking normies

worldbulletin.net/world/175051/turkish-parliament-convenes-following-failed-coup

You mean the same people that said it was over, and then got raided? Sure thing fam.

I don't speak sandnigger, user.

Media and internet blackout, Erdogan went full sharia and has started purging the military, government and over 2,000 judges, kike media and Erdogan desperately saying it's all over despite new info on standoffs and gunfights occasionally coming in and Erdogan staying the fuck away from the capital. Some navy commander has pledged loyalty to the coup and still no images or info of any pro-Erdogan military units so it's everyone's guess what the military units are up to.

Current situation is essentially a complete clusterfuck with actual information near impossible to come by. What can be concluded is that Erdogan is doing everything possible to piss off the military even further and no one knows if the military units are planing to retaliate or just sitting on the fence and not knowing what to do. It could end with them just accepting the purges and it all fizzling out and it could just as well be the purges are the final straw that causes the rest of the army units to come out for blood.

The whole thing is volatile as fuck but MSM is just feeding you recycled propaganda and the media blackout means that no one knows just what the fuck is really happening on the ground. Basically the threads are on hold while we're waiting for any channel of information to open up, which could take hours or days.

Hey man, I get my weather info from CNN

Let's play a game called "Spotting the shill"

archive.is/bYKLg

Found one

The gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah because the US don't make coups…

The timeline is, refused a US major deal in December (China got it), got closer to Moscow all those last few weeks, said they're reopening the Turkish stream project, etc…

Then coup.

Which is why the Russian have said this was the US behind it since early hours.

And everyone in the west was reaaaaaallly quiet for a few hours instead of the usual scream of indignation…

BREAKING: Egypt blocks a UN Security Council resolution to condem the

#TurkeyCoup - @haaretzcom

Im starting to wonder this. What if it was just a genuine coup

If Erdogan shut down the internet how are turks still shitposting?

Amerikikes got caught red handed.

You can't stop the shitposting.

It was here before the internet.

C'mon fam.

Or the Turks did this themselves and blamed the US so they could purge their government and re write the constitution.

8ch.net/leftypol/index.html

Let's play a game called "Spotting the shill"

archive.is/bYKLg

Found one

underrated

Didnt know the CIA and government was so based, then. Nice.

Are there even any turks left in Turkey? Most are in germany these days

â—• Ergodan is Finished â—•

They are really oppressed with this guy

Just yesterday the (((media))) here reported that at least 400.000 roaches occupy and infest Swampgermania, for example. Plenty of fast internet there.

Kek

Turkey actually has a pretty massive population. Almost 80 million. And almost 10 million people (including Kurds and other ethnic groups from Turkey) emigrated to other countries.

If the US did this Edrogen would have been dead first

Did the US greenlight a coup in Turkey way back in March?

Michael (((Rubin ))) wrote in Newsweek that:

archive.is/JbFQJ

Stop, please, my sides beg of you.

Seems like the US did a rather piss poor job of supporting it

Interesting.

Yeah that's a possibility, but they already purged the military, police justice, medias after the Ergenekon thing.
All they had to do is accuse them of plotting.

So while guiding a already agitated faction is doable it's still risky as fuck.

Erdogan didn't seem confident when he was Skyping a CNN journalist for help from the toilets in a friend house (or something)…

Thank you for the rundown user. I've been dying to know the state of affairs, and it appears to be similar to Venezuela. In Venezuela the government claimed to be in control all up until their military got into the capitol building and captured the leaders. It's a shame that the MSM is clearly pro-Erdogan, but there isn't much we can do about it right now.

Is the coup still going on lads?

It was over even before starting

probably not, but no way to be certain yet

It hasn't even begun.

It's still going on
in our hearts

check previous thread

Shitposting aside,

Nobody knows.

Word from the Turkish government is that it is over. But it would be safe to assume they arent telling the entire truth.

That's true but taking a quick look at half chan there are still posters with turkish flags.It could be proxy or that the internet isn't down.

Soldiers in Turkey are mostly conscripts. They probably didn't even realize that they were doing a coup before being in position.

In other places the soldiers gunned/mowed/plowed the civilians without flinching (so those were probably perfectly aware of what they were doing).

read here

I read that as @DailyShoah.

I'd pay to have Tyrant Fasishter teaching nignogs though

Has the kebab been removed lads?

It just occurred to me, does anyone know what the Kurds are doing right now?

I would imagine they are more than willing to capitalize on this as much as they possibly can.

KEK WILLS IT

if the military has any balls why dont they put a guy in a suit and tie (no military gear) and declare a regional govmt?

scape goat man. They wanted this to happen, if they didnt outright stage it themselves, but they needed targets to point out as the fall guys who were "behind it all."

Pointing at him and making it about him helps that purpose. Why? Because hes out of reach of Turkey, so if they dont openly demand he be sent back, they can keep using him as a boogeyman to further amass power 'against his forces" and the people will buy it. If they DO demand him back, then first off we know Russia is linked to this and is working to weaken US relations in the area which isnt unexpected, but either we give him up and the world sees how weak we are, or we DONT and they have justification for acting against us on a global stage though I doubt 100% it would lead to war. Because again, they want him as a scapegoat, and going to war over him makes no sense, but it DOES give them as I said before a boogeyman to wrangle people and power, and gives them "reason" to act against US interests since we 'arent cooperating with them."

I'm torn on if I expect them to demand him back or not. Obama would give him up most likely, which would destroy their scapegoat in the long run, but if he didnt it would give them more reason to amass power and work against the US. If they dont demand him back, they can still do the latter, only to a lesser degree.

I guess it depends on how much they want to push this, and if they're willing for the US to give him up and lose the scapegoat. Though at the same time, it would show just how weak and pussy the US is atm, so they wouldnt fear any reprisal for acting more strongly against us

Basically its a win win for them either way if they demand him back, at least on a global scale, but its an internal loss if we give him up but an internal gain if we refuse. I guess it depends on if they're willing to risk losing some of the peoples support by holding the boogeyman up before them or not.

i thought I saw a post of kurd movement from some twitter posting about the roach-riot, but i don't really know.

Either it's still going strong or it never started. Maybe both, probably not neither.

They are busy in Syria.

So why hasn't anyone taken advantage of the situation yet? Yes the coup may be over, but it has now passed unto Rebel stage. With an army divided, why hasn't Russia or anyone ese shown support for the rebels?

Istambul and the whole Thrace region still have Internet. More than 15 millions turkroaches.

The blackout is in Anatolia.

Wow user, gee you dont think they would have a guy in full tacticool covered in dirt and dust do that? Huh.

Because Turkey is part of NATO and there is article 5.

we had footage from earlier with bodies blown apart by large calibre weapons, one guys entire head was turned into mush like someone had squashed it and it just sprayed everywhere. People definitely got shot and killed.

Does that mean the Roaches are alone in this?

That was last night… Is there really a internet blackout? Can't someone ping a server in turkey or something?

Kurds are all over that fucking region man, they can do plenty.

oh shit nigger

Yes, there was at least one instance of a group being sprayed by an M2. Probably during an attempt to climb onto an armored vehicle.

Where are the riots and looters? With a blackout like this, wouldn't it be the perfect opportunity to chimp out for the gibs? All police seems to be protecting king roach in Instabul and the military is not fully in his control, what's gonna stop them?

The Turks use Mg3 too, right?
I'd love to see what that does to bodies

Consider it over when Erdogan steps foot in Ankara in my opinion.

For all we know that is exactly what is happening. Media blackout seems to be pretty tight.

Turkroaches aren't niggers.

yeah thats the video im talking about. definitely people died.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/11/20/lawmakers-got-suspect-turkish-campaign-cash/75982732/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/10/29/turkish-faith-movement-secretly-funded-200-trips-lawmakers-and-staff/74535104/

Looks like the CIA-Gulen network has been burned and they planted these USAToday stories for plausible deniability back late last year.

Wasn't the last we heard of King Roach that he was moving to Ankara?

I've been away for a couple hours, I might have missed it.

The military is, yes. Erdogan could invite forces into the country if he wanted.

No.

WITNESSED

KEK WILLS IT

Well we haven't heard what happened after that and there was no confirmation he was going there in the first place. The blackout makes it very hard to understand the situation.

Thanksgiving is Cancelled

Any proof of a media blackout? I don't see any REAL proof.

We still have Slovenia.

Too much fog of war to tell

CARLOS

The Turkey will not be cooked.

The Turkey will be cucked instead

We need to assemble the Holla Forums happening squad.

A bunch of happening veterans going to places where things like this happen giving us information.

Wait a sec goys, that nuke command game or whatever it`s called…. there is a 'bug' in it whereby it is impossible to kill te inabitants of Ankara or Constantinople? correct?

maybe it`s because they are cockroaches and don`t die from nukes? It was`t a bug it was a feature

Diamond Dogs, our new home.

Those dubs demand it.
Can`t wait for the rabbit punching to take off

You know even with all the nazi larpers and room temprature trumpburgers it would be a fucking utopia compared to rest of the world.

We modern day Jesters now fam!

Back to britpol

*room temp IQ.
why don't we have at least a 30 sec rule to at least edit posts? Can it be done by showing both edited and original in spoliers?

self-check

With transparency.

Cue King Nigger praising King Roach, EU bent over on all fours and NATO turning blind eye to Turkey's alliance with ISIS.

Mark my words MSM won't shut up about King Roach being the ebin people's chosen hero for putting down the coup-a-sup served by the debbil.

So many people expect to be spoonfed here it's ridiculous.

Obongos already endorsed King Roach

32 bits-per-pixel.

what does spoonfeeding mean?

According to someone I know, the main problem with the Kurds is that they are politically divided. Oftentimes, Syrian Kurds would fight Turkish Kurds, for example, or otherwise wouldn't come to an agreement that would lead to a Kurdistan.

Get out newfag.

is english not your first language or are you retarded

It can help avoid a lot of the confusion and reduce a lot of the fluff. It's the main reason people still turn on the Evening Jews on the electic jew, for example.

I won't spoonfeed you that

How should we name our empire fam?

What does the military want, and whose hand does this play into?

After our top operative, Sam Hyde.

Holy heck dude

Roaches have set up schools in Somalia.

Last half of the day their "legitimate politcal party" was trying to get them out to the street so they can get fucking murdered by the crowds already on the street. So the answer is nothing productive for anyone at all.

Did they delete roach's posts?

we shall sing of his heroic deeds in our anthem

After The Happening, we will rebuild a nation of our own, with surviving mud races worshiping us as gods. The utopia in the middle of chaos and savagery.

They media is already cheering on the roach's alleged counter-coup as being a victory for democracy.

yes

Happening?
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/754357505124339713

If last post civil war in Turkey

But what if tht user was pretending that he was taking the bait in order to bait you?