Benis Project

What does Holla Forums think about the Venus Project and a "Resource Based Economy" pioneered by (((Jacque Fresco)))? Gommunism 2.0?
youtube.com/watch?v=_EkMjTnWk14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacque_Fresco

His architecture looks like a bunch of toilet bowls and I dont get how he wants to convince the fractions of the world to just share their ressources with everybody equally.

He wants to get funding to do it somewhere in the world and theoretically it will grow from its own success, its not a national or global movement.

whole concept sounds pretty awesome but just like communism, it can never be implemented because of human nature. Honestly I don't think fresco's a bad guy, I remember him actually being rather nationalistic however the concept can't be done.

Also I like the idea of living in harmony with nature, gotta admit underwater cities would be badass as fuck.

I can life with that, is a nice way to try things out.
Has he asked the norks already?

That require everyone's trust to do this but I don't think it would work on this Earth but I believe it may work on other planet.

nonsense, ted bundy had a fine upbringing in one of the wealthiest nations on earth and look how he turned out. Also, this might work if everyone on the planet was European. Most traits are physical.

He was approached by UAE to build one of those Agenda212030 test cities, which he refused on the basis of "this will only work if the whole world does it concurrently"

I also think his intentions are good.
The key is there has to be some sort of system in place to prevent the kind of parasitism we saw in Gommunism 1.0, as in there needs to be strict customs for people entering and leaving the project zone, making sure noone is bringing any sort of wealth outbound.
I believe they are taking volunteers.

lol what a delusional faggot.
Maybe in 200 years when the earth is so fucked up that all nations must cooperate if they dont want to fall back in the stone age or something like that and a lot of coincidents happen that make his option the best.

No, it`s not communism since it lacks

1)dictatorship of the proletariat
2)undemocratic

But it has some similarities to Bakuin`s "workers communes" but that is about it. His ideas about culture and how it can be used to remake human mind are correct trough, and I do like his views on social engineering.

t.commie

He has talked about this many times. He is a proponent of the tabula rasa canard and believes people will do good if they simply aren't "brainwashed by capitalism to hoard things because of scarcity"

delusional, perhaps.
But he did know that only doing it in particular regions will just not work because the shared resources will just go to other regions where you can get rich of the theft. So at least he is genuine in his beliefs and refused a billion dollar project because of his ideals.

Ruler number one: NEVER trust a jew.

Mh, ok I give that explanation a pass.
Also better have people pull off his ideas in the far future then getting humilated right now by a million dollar failure seen as a plaything of some sheikh.

Only if there is one race on this planet then it would work but it isn't possible. Too many races on this planet and I don't intent to wipe them out. Invest in space agencies is good way to go.

Oh really? He is a jew and is interested in Technocracy that are hardcore political incorrect, I find that a bit suspicious.

That is why truman used them form committee of technocracy during ww2?

Ive known about the project for a couple of years now, can I have the source for this?
That is fucking bullshit if this is true.

He said so in some interview, been too long for me to remember which. I used to drink his koolaid.

Fresco is pretty self-agrandising so it might very well be one of his bullshit tales. Like disbanding a KKK chapter because he let them hear a british nigger speak or warning the USAF in Hawaii a week before Pearl Harbour of the danger of their hangars.

Nice to know that he is redpilled but how much is he redpilled on?

Is there anyone more naieve than OP?

KEK blesses the truth: those buildings are very mediocre if not outright bad. I can understand their appeal and would not be against them if in a situation of highly abundant land (for example, if the entire Sahara becomes green as Gaddafi dreamed), but otherwise should not be built at all. I would be murderous if that shit was built in my city where there is such a lack of space.

There could not be a better observation than the correlation between the effectiveness of an ideology and it's architecture.

Like every other economic model, only works in a homogenous white society, except this time needing a homogenous white planet. I support it post facto.