Greetly is a faggot who only became mod because he guessed a shitty "quiz", the answer of which was super obvious

greetly is a faggot who only became mod because he guessed a shitty "quiz", the answer of which was super obvious

and you wonder why i don't like you.

I don't understand what renaming my image and posting it again accomplishes.

Of course you don't.

How old are you?

24, you?

Hahah, sure. I don't think so, kiddo.

You are a funny retard. Let me know when you graduate high school.

I wonder if children know that, to adults, they sound like children…

When you attempt to sound profound but type bullcrap. Dont you have homework to attend to little kid.

Haha, dude, are you too underage to even swear? And why are pulling these weirdly specific scenarios out out your ass? Are you projecting?

Yeah dude, a kid doing homework is so weird and specific. Keep making a fool of yourself its hilarious

If it was super obvious why did it so many hours for someone to get it? Everything is obvious when you see the answer.

Why are you so obviously a child? Why am I entertaining your underage sperging sessions?

Wow this is getting boring. You got anything original to say or are you gonna stick to calling me a "child".
I think the user in the other thread said it best.

that was you though.

forgot image

But it wasn't though. Chinks in the armor starting to show.

Why are you so mad, dude?

And you are nothing more than a jealous faggot who is bitter because he isn't a mod. Look at your posts today…those are not the posts of someone we want as a mod here. You don't even fit in as a user here, for fuck's sake!

I would suggest that you try redshit or halfchan, but the only reason you are here is probably because you have already been laughed out of them.

Get used to disappointment, OP.