Please don't shut down 8ch over your secret mind control weapon!! Please don't

Please don't shut down 8ch over your secret mind control weapon!! Please don't.

I just want my magic girlfriend back.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2013/feb/28/brains-rats-connected-share-information
pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please!!! With little rainbow sprinkles ontop.

Mods please be aware you may soon be targeted. Get your ducks in a row before they use 'the weapon' on you.

Oh and give me back my magic girlfriend and friends you pieces of shit.

Be aware before they shut down 8ch.

Quick warn the others!!

Now that really pisses me off.

Everyone beware that 8ch may be shut down soon over give me back my magic girlfriend.

Therrrre we go.

Thread complete?? Did I include everything yet?? Pretty sure I did.

Please be reasonable about this.

I hope the same advertisement featuring pictures from 4chan 10 years ago don't start popping up everywhere and were flooded with fake posts!

UHHHHH OHHHHH

Better keep typing my keyboard warriors.

Look I'm doing my best to stop America from becoming the new Germany and or France by whatever dickheads keep using the same war strategy through history.

It's retarded. Please stop being retarded.

Its not the fucking jews. Seriously.

Oldest fucking meme in the goddamn book.

What the fuck is this bullshit?

Become an expert artist by clicking on this stupid picture!

Here is a gold nugget.

I remember when this girl first popped up on 4 Chan. Years before there seemed to be a single entity controlling every advertisement everywhere on the net!

Good bye j list, hello old Photoshop memes.

Hey why would anyone want to make sure everyone had a cell phone and free internet everywhere on the planet?

Can anyone take a guess why the British empire thinks having the internet is a right by propaganda??

Hmmmmmm

Hmmmm

Here I found you two magic girlfriends!!! You'll love their smooth white skin.

Huehuehue

Bump

God damn it! God damn it!

What is it this time?

I have one of these.

Usual yearly panic attack that the internet is disappearing.

Ohhhh he's a moron he's posting chartoon characters.

A stand or a picture?
(checkd)
Yea but over what? I havent heard about it

It's actually over mind control you dipshit. I could give a fuck less about the internet.

I don't mean mind control as in propaganda, I mean weaponized mind control using your personalized genome and nanotechnology to mimic any mental illness or cause brain damage.

Can someone explain how this is impossible or is everyone going to be a giant faggot??

There exists only one evidence for it and none against it.

Chek'd

Every year since imageboards started there's always a chicken little to test to see if their delusional paranoia is founded.

OOooOooOoo….super spoopy!

What's it this week? UFO's beaming shit in your skull or the CIA put a radio in your tooth so you can talk to God?

Quick question: Do you notice that all the music on the radio and tv is talking to you?

If it is, you might want to talk to a doctor.

Did debate die on hot topics on the internet because everyone seems super fucking excited to post their waifu bullshit.

You are already a giant faggot, it's already too late for you.

Yes dialup friend, the internet of the future is nothing but bots buidling a simulation all to achieve the state of singularity they have been attempting to shape for a billion years. It's either that or a toaster strudel.

www.wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/amp/

theguardian.com/science/2013/feb/28/brains-rats-connected-share-information

pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/nl802859a

I'm going to be really nice and slow with you.

So… You're going backward in time? I thought shit started out as a singularity.

Hey some agency is using smart drugs to deliver this bullshit to people and mind control them into incredible anger and inflating gun violence in America.

Those being forced to make this happen might be mind controlled too.

Is this a fucking problem yet??

It's fractal by nature. There's neither a beginning nor an end. Time in that context holds very little meaning.

Yeah, I already know about that. Doesn't work, they tried in multiple places but it got shelved with all the other crack pot shit.

They aren't though…I want to show you something and please consider the following. You aren't where you believe you are.

It's happening!! It's happening!!

There you go

I can limit fractals easily. You don't want to end up with something retarded as is happening on earth right now.

What the hell are you talking about?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

That's just one bandwidth.

More triggering bullshit or what??

As a matter of fact fractals aren't that complicated unless you want to get into octonion fractional objects. Still they are constructable, limitless, and limited in many different ways.

Even then were only in an 8 dimensional number system. There are hyper dimensional representations.

No, stop believing there is an america. It's been gone a long, long, long time. You aren't remotely where you believe you are.

Sure, if you want to render your subject deaf. The side effects got fairly stupid. You know what does work though for mind control. We're communicating right now on it. Far easier than fucking around with remote devices to scramble someone's eggs under the hood.

You stare at one nearly all day long.

Give me back my friends or I'm destroying your planet worse than the fucking floods.

You are limited to 8 because the equipment you use is garbage. It's an 8 bit designed board, running 16 bit circuitry layout, through 32 bit chips to bus to a CPU and RAM that is 64 bit.

So yes, 8 is as high as you will go.

Dude, simulation is breaking. I didn't do a damn thing, the simulation is older that shit. You have no idea how long you've been in here do you?

My mind is far more capable than your machine.

Blah blah blah give me back my bullshit ot it's ctrl alt delete.

okay then, I've just got a crappy i7 that needs a new hard drive with a fresh OS on it.

Could you describe your friends? Were they fags?

Obviously

Send nudes

Good good…keep on fagging it up.