How does this make you feel?

Please discuss this image

confused

wtf is this

An ugly WHITE woman crushing a puppy.

I have to give her points for originality. Most "chinks" would just step on it. She's literally fucking the little guy to death. Cool, huh?

Ils the dog alive ?

I don't think so

Angry, I'm a complete hypocrite when it comes to animal cruelty and while I hunt and eat factory chickens I hate seeing animals suffer for the enjoyment of nutjobs.

Why do people always take pictures of animal cruelty videos like that?
I mean, they're always a bunch of small screenshots in a grid. Zippo cat is another example. Why is that?

course it is. she doesn't put all her weight on the dog, the most terrible thing about this is the fact that she bound his snout

It was common for all videos many moons ago, I guess they are still around for illegal fetishes because a lot of the content out there is also old.

Fully erect.

Please take it to a discussion board if you want to discuss it.
This is not halfchan or redshit.
This is an image board.

pic related
it is OP

It's probably hypocritical tbh but I'm the same way. It's different when you're not trying to make it and suffer and it's for food.

I mean, I've never had my head inside a vagina but wouldn't it have trouble getting oxygen? It probably survived that but it's still fucked up.

what do you think the dog is thinking

I wish i was that dog

How does this image make you feel?

You are as smart as a dog

There's nothing wrong with being a hypocrite user. You don't want your food to suffer, it's just a byproduct of your survival. However these people don't do it out of necessity, but malice. That's the distinction.

Why are you so mad, dude?

Why are you so mad, dude?

STOP POSTING THIS IMAGE

NOW