The incompetence of the American military

Oh no, how dare… HOW DARE Brad Pitt ruin such a *snicker* "classic" book - Max Brooks' salient and cutting satire of modern society that still rings true today - how dare he.

Truly, zombie genre fiction has peaked with this tome

The Redeker Plan was made by a white S. African who planned to use it to put down a uprising by niggers. Indirectly comparing the feral niggers to zombies in the story. The rest is correct.

I kind of liked the Best Korea bit, you could make a whole movie about what a zombie outbreak would play like in that shithole.

But yeah, the rest is trash, and the movie isn't any better.

The Israel part is the worst. I'm sure they'd totally throw their gate open and allow in all the moslems because zambies showed up. They totally wouldn't use it as an excuse to just kill every nonjewish thing in a 1000 mile radius.

That's a pretty good joke. Iron Ann would castrate that kike sooner than sleep with him.

They'd glass the desert from Hindu Kush to Atlantic Ocean. Just to be sure.

This is actually great

literally reddit

Still better than the movie.

Only thing wrong with the book is it presents itself as realistic and plausible with obvious research done, then makes zombies break laws of physics for no reason. Romero zombies are boring tbh and the scenario just works better with runners like in the movie.

Underrated. I would like more zombie flicks like this in fake news reports or the news bit in Snyder's Dawn of the Dead.

>>>/cuckshed/

ftfy

CALM THE FUCK DOWN SATAN

that dog älähts on which the stick kalahts

there is no way to make zombies halfway plausible so this seems valid

no

Night of the Living Dead did it best. Not a massive global outbreak, but a small group subject to overwhelming numbers. Things correct themselves, a clean up crew shows up. No survivors.

In a heavily militarised and authoritarian society like NK a zombie epidemic would be put down without too much effort. Libtarded nations can't even make the dindus obey by the laws.

It's not that they can't, it's that (((they))) won't.

Knock knock

Who's there?

"DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOZ!"

Time to take responsibility for your own actions buddy.

Only TWD *inb4 pebblit* did it right, the only way to it hit on a global scale is with everyone.
contaminated.

Oh, Holla Forums, whatever may happen, you will be the first ones to get the noose.

Stop crying about reddipol you dumb nazi fuck.

found the triggered trumpfcuck wewelelelelelelelelelealkfsdjfkl;ashdlkjf xd

Honestly, I thought that a zombie break out in America would last like a week or two since the CDC could treat it like a natural disaster and quarantine people, military and militia men show up to purge zombies and pick off stragglers. That and the American public is heavily armed and exposed to zombie movies over decades that it should last very shortly.

ayy lmao