TRUMP VP ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE

Almost forgot with all the happenings going on.

Maybe our Emperor can shed some light on recent events.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
m.youtube.com/watch?v=66ceNDH2SA8
youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
countenance.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/whole-life/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888
twitter.com/GovPenceIN
discord.gg/XAydY
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
vdare.com/articles/congressman-mike-pence-and-the-amnesty-lobby
humanevents.com/2006/06/13/the-stealth-amnesty-of-mike-pence/
archive.is/XvWFm
archive.is/Uabqm
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q597ousoQo
8ch.net/pol/res/6734045.html#q6735164
archive.is/3I6CR
archive.is/ybRBh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of Israel cheers! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Fucking traitor.

Shill suicide in

let's see how many times they mention ISRAEL

Keep waiting for Hitler fam. I'm trying to shift that window in our direction.

Hold onto your shekels goyim this is going to be one hell of a lolocaust ride!

Greatest Ally candidate to announce his chief rabbi!

Nope. Not voting for (((Trump))).

Will Trumps techniques reveal themselves?

Tis a comfy Saturday for a Trump steam

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE SAID WAS A LEAD ON FOR "Wait for Hitler"

That's the biggest tip off to the shillings.

None of this is "wait for Hitler". It's we got conned and we don't like it. It's also irrelevant because the only other option is Hillary. That is ALSO not "accelerationism". That is taking old yeller out back.

>>>Holla Forums

HE"S HERE

Shills all over this thread like jews on a pursestring already.

i hope he does, but i HIGHLY doubt it.

What does it even matter?

BLM is going to kill Pence on Monday.

Notice how all these retarded shills are using the exact same talking points "Trump is a traitor" "Trump is a zionist" and "He was funny but now it's time to drop him"
GEE ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY ARE ALL POSTING FROM A MANUAL

Shit. (((Trump))) sickens me now.

Is RSBN just sitting in the crowd with a handycam?

There's probably a huge row of cameras and the feed they have is on the end.

SAVAGE

You were saying?

Let's dispel the fiction that Obama didn't know what he was doing, Obama knew exactly what he was doing.

THE MADMAN

….?

shills? just to youtube and search for "Mike Pence Israel" and have your fill and if that was not enough there is this donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee if this don't make you sick, you are a fucking KIKE lover and a shill.

Don't back down, double down.
You should know this one by now.

(((TRUMP))) + (((PENCE))) will be worse than 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Obama, and 8 more years of Clinton.

Fucking cuck.

We'll see.

You should be shot in the face with a rapid fire dick cannon

Why and when did you willingly become a cuck for israel?

HILARY WILL PAY

Lets Make Israel Great Again!

see?

This m'goys.

Drumpf is le over we must vote for GLINTON xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why not? Everybody knows that diversity is strength, I think Trump should encourage non-Jewish immigration to Israel.
I hope you schlomos are ready for millions and millions of arabs, niggers and gooks.

>>>/cuckshed/

I AM THE LAW

It seems like Pence is coming around and cucking to Alpha Trump.

just vote hillary guys and don't vote for that kike shill trump

THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE HER MONEY WANT GLOBALISM

Reminder that there are 3184 active users on Holla Forums and over half are shills.

Better stream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=66ceNDH2SA8

everybody laughed at me
HOLY FUCK THE FARAGE PREDICTORS WERE RIGHT

He is the mess (iah)enger

"The name of our enemy"

Who would that be goy?

Messenger = angelos = angel

Nice

ignore this and everything else Jew lovers, Vote Trump still but don't expect much or think he will oppose ZOG, sadly Killary is even worse.

"He can't say the name of our enemy."

This crowd is pretty lackluster, is it just press?

Yeah, it's not open to the public.

THE JEWISH LEADERS ARE BEING OPPRESSED THEY HAVE TO TALK MORE

It's not a public event

The crowd is media and special invitation only

Here we go. Watch the shills explode.

GIVE THE SYNAGOGUES POLITICAL POWER

Thanks, makes sense. Golf claps for days.

Well now it's confirmed that Pence is his card to get the evangelicals.
He's trying to disarm the jews one byy one.

We will see about that Mr.Goldberg. take your DnC tactics else were faggot

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

What is it with Trump and Evangelicals? Are they really that important? We barely ever discuss them on here.

Yeah, that's what I'm getting. His comments on being neutral with Palestine freaked cuckservatives the fuck out. This is his shitty, shitty olive branch. I hate it but I get it, and if it helps him win I can learn to like it.

if the yids start talking politics more, people will finally see how disgisting they really are

Kasich in tears right now

You know all the people that voted Cruz?
It's those people. They worship Israel.

Evangelicals leaders have sway to tell their flock to open their wallets. Trump will get donations with a little pandering to them. Mike is that pandering.

Mentioned Pence's wife. . . Maybe he will cuck him live?

Yeah this is just another bread and circus election. The people supporting Trump genuinely thought they were getting something different, and they're so desperate for that to be true they keep clinging to that hope even now that the cats out of the bag.

I think rank and file voters are overall somewhat small but extremely loud, they more or less dictate the "social" side of the conservative platform.

More importantly, evangelical politicians are super over represented in DC and hold a lot of power. It's almost more important to win the evangelical politicians over than the voters.

Very large voting block and they take Israel's command like fanatics. Religious nutjobs that want rapture and getting that means supporting Israel 6000 000%.
His biggest danger on the republican side if kikes try to sink him. Which they will try.

You don't understand. You have to pander to kikes and evangelicucks to win as a Republican. Do you have any understanding of Realpolitik?

Looks like Pence was chosen purely for economics.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E

I spent months trying to tell you guys what Trump was actually about. I spent months posting videos of him talking about how much he loved Israel. I spent months posting evidence trying to tell you guys that Trump was nothing but a good goy. I spent months getting called a shill.

How fucking retarded are you faggots? How much evidence was presented to you niggers trying to tell you how you were getting obviously played by a man that had surrounded himself with kikes?

I got banned more times than I can even count for trying to help you faggots realize what you are only just now realizing.

You destroyed what was the greatest place on the internet by following this piece of shit who could not have been more blatant of a zionist if he had tried. You are all extremely ignorant and fell for the most blatant shilling I had ever seen. The evidence to show what Trump truly was was all around you but instead of paying attention to it you allowed yourselves to get swept away by a cult of personality.

Fuck every last one of you.

You're one really austistic kike, I hope you aren't doing it for free.

Honestly Pence doesn't sound that bad . . .
And according to Google, He used to be Black

You spent months telling us what we already knew, and we're suppose to fucking care?
Look Arab, we want our wall not your holy war

VP FEELS

I'm not doing it anymore. But when i was, I was doing it for free, because this was my home and I didn't want it to get destroyed by a bunch of faggots like yourself. I gave up about a month or two ago. I just came back after Trump announced his Israel Advisory Committee so I could laugh in all of your faces.

Moment of Truth

Trump's business part of the mind got in the way of his common sense part. I mean yeah Pence did a good job, but goddamn it he should have choose someone who was absolutely loyal to the max.

Now kindly explain how any of this makes Killary a better option and then promptly kill yourself you fucking retard

This guy is fucking STOKED to be VP.

So he's just trying to win the vote of the kikes with a Trump/Pence ticket? I wonder how hard shills are gonna work to D&C with this.

By your logic, would you rather have a nationalistic closet kike or a full-on Israel-loving Russia hating job destroying witch as President?

And yet nothing has actually happened yet. Goodbye Steinberg. Come back if you're ever actually right. Bye now.

OK, you're right.

I'm voting for Yeb! now

I'm a Cruzmissile now.

I'll vote for Kaisich then

Fuck. Jill Stein?

Fuck it. I'll stay home and eat Dorito's all day and watch Hillary get elected

It doesn't. Hillary is just as bad as Trump. Believing in a broken system that has proven itself time and time again to be rigged at it's core is the definition of insanity.

Bye bye. You won't be missed.

You can't laugh because we knew already you stupid cunt. Go back to 4chan

What the fuck is with all the shills here? Normally it's not too awful but Jesus Christ, you guys are so plentiful and obvious this time. Holla Forums you know you've always been an ideological minority and always will be in America. Trump is not a nazi or an ebil antisemite and he never will be. We've always known that. We're voting for him because he wants to remove kebab and keep illegal non-whites out and make jobs and defy everything Obama and Shillary stand for. He is not Holla Forums but all of this makes him by far our candidate. This site is inherently low-brow and that's one of the good things about it that makes it what it is and lets us have the conversations and lulz we have, but if you are so foolish as to take the anti-Trump shilling seriously then you are no better than a nigger. Trump is a civic nationalist and while I don't like niggers and spics and kikes one bit and wouldn't mind a race war, it's in America's best interest to reach nonviolent reform. The nation would have great trouble recovering from another Civil War. When the first one happened we had to rebuild completely and things were no better than they were before it began. I don't agree with everything Trump stands for but there will never be a politician to meet all desires of any person who can think independently. We're still voting for Trump, how could you legitimately expect that he would openly hate kikes? Pence is far from what Holla Forums would want but is much more in line with American values (rather than Hillary's lack thereof), and will help to unify the productive members of this nation against the liberals. That's what Trump needs. He's making sure he doesn't unintentionally D&C. We need the Christians and independents, cucks that they may be, to secure not only a victory for Trump but support for him through the beginning months of his presidency.

aaaand filtered

Yet he's making me sleepy already.

The votes and the money. The money is important too when Shillary is pulling money from all over and blowing her load right now. He'll start pulling in cash hand over fist soon and still spend less than half of what she spends and come out on top.

Which TRS podcaster are you?

Kikes make up 1.4% of the population. Of that 1.4% most are commie pinko faggots.

As a voting block they're less than irrelevant.

Evangelicals see the kikes as instrumental in bringing Jesus back. They are a significant voting block, lobbying force, cultural force, etc.

If you want to win as a Republican, you need the support of Evangelicals.

Chill out dude, people want to hope, and they want to have a shot out of this other than blood and carnage. It won't happen of course, but it's understandable why they latched on to Trump. As you say, people are starting to see through it, this Pence pick was too blatant to ignore for all except the most fervent. Once Trump is elected and he starts breaking all his promises "READ MY LIPS, NO NEW TAXES" style, even those few will finally wake up. They're only making the realization all the more painful the longer they delay it, so don't resent them, pity them.

God he's a Christcuck. Ughhhhh

Where've you been? They've already been going into overdrive these past few days.

look user i agree with you, Trump is a kike and possibly a ZOG agent, but he HAS to build the wall now or he will forever become a joke, So i vote for him but i won't delude myself in thinking he will stop the kikes. Killary is the same shit minus the wall.

Where the fuck have you been?

WHO AM I OH LOrdy!

Really disappointed the god emperor didn't just pick some badass military guy and win the election with meme magic alone. Now he's really alienated the esoteric hitlerist demographic. Bad!

Today is the worst I've seen in a long time

Of course, haven't you paid any attention? That's his appeal in a nutshell. This is the Republican party in the USA, get a fucking grip.

He'll have plenty of time to read the Bible and pray while he sits around doing nothing in his office all day after he gets Trump all the Evangelical cash and votes.

That was the Republican party of the 1980's. We need to Change to win.

No. Isreal knows that trump is a sort of anti-kike figure. He is simply countering the biggest chink in his armor, media acusations of anti-semitism. Those Evancucks love isreal, and would likely not vote in the elections.

Fuck off /fringe/ , esoterics are not Hitler it's Jewish as fuck. Meme Magic is synchronicity not your faggot Hermetic freemason garbage

Alfred Rosenberg nigger

Just like Obama had to close Guantanamo, right?

We wuz Indiana Guvenahs n sheit?

He's been trying to do it. No one wants to take the kebabs. And I think they just lost track of one in South America recently.

No one cares about Guantanamo. They cared he was a nigger. We care because of the WALL. It's obvious if you're not a low IQ inbred Jew

WE WUZ HOOZHERZ AN SHEIT

God you guys are pathetic shills.

His speaking style is very similar to Bush.

Good luck getting that Flying Spaghetti Monster vote as a right wing candidate.

LITERALLY

IT'S LITERALLY CURRENT YEAR

My friend is telling me that his Christian group is freaking out over this. Looks like Trump is winning more votes.

Damn this ZOG agent is boring, he is so low energy

hey at least there is a CHANCE

Trump-Pence = Reagan-Bush it's the exact same shit

Boring to us but I bet you the Evangelicals are currently throwing out their Ted Cruz shit.

What does freaking out in this context mean?

Don't be dramatic. The VP pick is just Realpolitik in action, inconsequential to Trump's actual plans and convictions and only needed to send a signal to people.

He's a puddle to appeal.
Bush was the puppet master.

I'm getting local Preacher more than anything else. He sounds like the guys on Mega Church Radio here in Missouri. I don't like it.

Exactly. I know around 3 dozen people personally that will enthusiastically back Trump now. Evangelicals know that Trump isn't one of them and many still dislike him, this goes a long way toward shoring the Cruz faggots up.

what a joke

fuck them, you and this KIKE lover

Sounds like their on the Trump train.

Yeah but you don't want the Vice president to outshine you. I just hope he isn't against Bernie for VP because Bernie will beat the shit out of him. Carson would of fucking destroyed Bernie

Thank God for Jill Stein.

She's pulling away all the Bernouts that won't vote Trump

She'll take a lot of votes from Shrillary

Thereby saving the election

Pence seems like the kind of guy the Cruz people will like without him actually being Cruz.

Open your eyes, he is as much as a jew as any other politician

WE BUILT ALL DA CARS N SHIT NIGGA WE WUZ KANGZ OF DA AUTO INDASTREE NGGA WE WUZ EVEN THE GUVENAH YOU BETTA BELEIV DAT SHIT

countenance.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/whole-life/

*would have

And so it was that Donald Trump exposed his true colors for all to see, and lost the election.

Was fun while it lasted goys.

When will they learn?

Try harder

I think I know why Trump picked Pence. Pence is a literal piece of human clay. He has the potential to be molded in our image. Let's get to work on Ben Garissoning him.

Don't bullshit me, Don, there's no way some generic no-name cuckservative governor was your dream running mate. Somebody got bought.

Remember that the kikes are still very powerful, and that he's very much against waging wars for isreal. Plus, he fucks up kike plans like the EU.

Yet here you are. ;^)

I don't like this new goy. but, Trump still has my vote, I guess. . .

He won the party primaries in record numbers but now needs to bow down for small slivers of the electorate in a general election?

Did I miss it?

Good plan

More like
Now.

>>>/tumblr/

Do you fucking retards even understand how much of a memetic genius Trump is? Kek is your god? No, Trump is your god.

We're not supposed to like this guy. He's just going to fuck off into an office somewhere and come out for press briefings and diplomatic shit.

On Holla Forums? No shit, the board wasn't always dominated solely by discussion of US politics, that only happens in election years

Or just fuel sketch material for SNL or some shit

THE MEMES

I was thinking of that in another thread.

He needs cuckservative leadership, and yes the remaining Cruz fans, of which there are a significant portion.

Hillary is doing the exact same thing with Bernouts, difference being that Trump isn't changing his entire platform to pander, he can win the entire Cuckservative block with lipservice and a kike council.

To do what, exactly?

Point out that Trump is done, and this Ziocuck has lost my vote?

I don't have to try any harder than I already have.

You try harder.

For example, try harder to convince me not to abandon any hopes for America and actively work towards trying to destroy the demographics such that we go full-on South Africa and perhaps wake Europe the fuck up before she's eaten by mudslimes.

Go on, try.

The amount of delusion in this thread is hilarious, i will still vote for him but don't you dare tell me that he is anti-kike, opposes Israel or will really change things, if he build the wall i will be happy but even that is just a chance.

if Trump is the real deal, which i HIGHLY doubt now, he is asking to be killed with this pick now.

Shills are hilarious to watch though.

Its like having a window outside of the gas chamber. Keep squirming Mortecai.

"One of the big reasons I chose Mike… and one of the reasons is party unity."

Dont the door Shillary
Implying you were going to vote correctly in the first place.
:^)

I never noticed this until now.

The GOP would have to be running Satan himself for any card-carrying member to even consider voting Hillary. He is up against one of the worst candidates in modern history, not a meme candidate like Obama. There is no need to outsmart yourself.

And to some of these people a New York business man who used to be a liberal is Satan. They need a cuck like them to soothe them. Mike is that cuck.

and there's the key

nowhere near influential enough even to swing party races in-state

he got the second most votes ever in Iowa after Cruz

They should stop. It's too obvious now. We're at +3.4k active users compared to our average 2.5k users. Very low energy shills here. They should just go home and play EVE online or something. At least they may be somehow getting a little more redpilled overtime as they often keep coming back here.

The Jews largely supported Brexit you stooge.

And wasn't a major goal of Brexit, behind the scenes, to allow MORE mudfolk into the nation, beyond what the EU would permit?

Pretty sure that was the argument on behalf of that Nigel fella.

Have a feeling Brexit is just going to be somehow used to demonstrate what a bad idea leaving the EU is (or will be made to be, purposefully).

You can't even post it out.
Go on, try to post it out.
You can't do it.
Sad!

I'd be wearing my MAGA hat while posting, but that thing is now a symbol of the death of my nation, so I don't particularly want to even look at it.

This has been ordained by Hitler trips.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/753965070003109888

twitter.com/GovPenceIN

Give me a break. You guys keep saying that and it rings more and more false every time Trump does something of significance. Look, keep voting for Trump, if that makes you feel better, it simply doesn't matter. It's the same destination either way.

Transparent as glass.

He still needs those some. He needs a pull to them when they are being hounded by other cucks to either stay home or go vote for Shillary. What better way to steal those few from the cuckservative leaders and Never Trump faggots than to bring in a guy who was supporting Cruz and then went fro Trump to tell them that he knows their feels?

It cracks me up that people are still trying to make that argument.

Which is dubious in and of itself, even if you ignore the fact that the cucks have already shown a lot of support for Trump, and if their choices are (whatever lame descriptors you want to use to make Trump seem unappealing to cucks) or that old crooked lesbian that is Shillary Clinton, there was never any doubt who they'd vote for.

Pence serves no purpose, but to signify Trump's true position - which is squarely in the hands of Zionist Jews.

1. They don't have to vote Hillary. If they don't vote at all it's still a huge net negative, and even if it's like 4% of the base nationwide that is the difference in winning the election and losing it.

2. Party leadership hates him. Even now, at the convention, there were machinations in place trying to screw him from his own party, and this is despite having the clear mandate of the people.

3. Big money Republican donors, like the Koch bros, hate Trump. This threatens not only Trump, but all down ticket Cuckservatives as well. Pence is beloved by the Kochs and this will make all the Cuckservative leadership way less nervous.
Remember, Hillary will raise north of $2 Billion and hasn't even begun to spend. Trump is not even sniffing $200 million yet IIRC.

discord.gg/XAydY

Come chat with us about Turkey and its semiHAPPENING and also about Pence and how awful he is

"For some reason" is right, considering she's best friends with that fat dyke who writes that one show for other fat dykes

Right we need a wall

We need to stop these trade deals

And get the neoCohens out of the Republican party

Looks like Trump to me, tbh

I understand the logic behind it. I just see it as having a lot of downsides with very few upsides. If he caved on a LGBT bill in his own state then there is no reason to believe he will stand firm on something that actually matters like the Muslim ban, itself a basic, entry-level step.

I'm one of those meme loving retards user

He won't have to make that choice. He's going to be stuck in an office doing nothing for the next 4-8 years only to be paraded out when Trump and the GOP need some more Christian bucks or for photo ops. Trump needs every little group he can get. Even if the cucks only make up like 2%, 2% staying home is the difference between Trump 51% and Shillary 49%.

One thing that is true in the banter going around right now is that Pence, for the most part, doesn't matter unless Trump is killed. Except that, Trump is very likely to be killed if he starts to go off the reservation since Pence is such a good goy and, as you mention, will bow to whatever pressure is put on him. In other words, Trump has put himself on a hard leash with this pick, even if he was the wet dream that some here still believe him to be. Of course, I doubt that heavily, so it shouldn't really affect Trump since he's just another puppet to parade around making people feel like they have control and influence on the system bleeding them dry.

Its not, though.

Trump will be temporary tranquilizer.

People on 'the right' will think they won, people on 'the left' will think they lost… Meanwhile, the demographics will continue to collapse, as immigration is barely even a factor at this point relative to the consequences of previous immigration: its not the spics coming in now that are the problem, its the spics that have been here 20 years, and have 5 kids, who each had 5 kids, the latter of whom are all now legit American citizens, which are the problem.

And I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest Trump will even actively deport the ones that are here illegally, let alone the ones that have been here 2 decades and shat out a brood to make the xenomorph queen look infertile.
And Pence as a VP only solidifies that in my mind - the fucker would be down for amnesty, from what I understand, meaning there's no way he'll get behind deportations on any real scale.

Twas all a ruse.
Trump pretended to be an anti-establishment choice, a populist pseudo-nationalist… But in reality, he was nothing more than a Zionist stooge, following the directions of his Jewish handlers (including his Jewish daughter and son-in-law), just another face of the establishment, wearing a mask specifically designed to lure us in, to give us some semblance of hope… And now that his nomination is secured, the kikes have revealed his visage, removed the mask for all to see, knowing that its too late to turn back now.

Twas all a ruse, and Holla Forums got played right along with the rest.
No better than a buncha fuckin normies.
Ree!

and now you're filtered.

Remember that he's been far ahead of most things, and that if he was a puppet, the media wouldn't spend THIS amount of time attacking him.

Well guess what, he'll have no influence on that. He's just there to smile for pictures.

See the above. Even if Pence were for amnesty (and he's not, he's against birthright citizenship) it wouldn't matter one bit to what Trump does.

>>>/reddit/

in this moment i am euphoric, not because of the blessings of some phoney GET. but because I am illuminated by the memes with sick dubs

I'm aware but that still doesn't change the fact that the collapse is inevitable. Trump may not shock people out of their stupor as fast as Hilary but he won't stop the seismic waves, either. Our economy is in for a hell of a shellacking, and then there's all this wonderful geopolitical turmoil. Shit IS going to hit the fan. In some ways Trump winning may actually work more in our favor, since I believe he'll walk back on many of the things he's claimed he'll do, which should enrage the people who voted for him and get them to finally realize what a rigged joke our system actually is.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

Yeah, they would.

Trump will at least buy us some more time. We need to use that time to redpill and prepare.

relax faggots Trump knows what he is doing

I missed it, what did Mike Pencochet have to say? Hurry somebody photo shop that.

just report them

Satan is right.

Theyre repeating themselves as well.
I read the same blathering in two other threads.

I think he should have chosen Flynn. Disappointed in this pick personally.

yeah. its definately a fucking shill.

Get it through your head that people here aren't a circlejerk. I hear r/thedonald is great, if that's what you're after, since people there get criticized for pointing out that this pick is a betrayal of what Trump purportedly stood for. I'm not going to blindly support a candidate who is rapidly becoming more and more of the same old story I've seen multiple times before. Is this your first election? He's made promises, he's blustered, but in the first real political decision he had to make, he picks Pence. From pretty much any angle, that's a terrible sign, and if you think all the people who are now, at best, holding their breath on Trump actually being what people wanted him to be is "shilling", you're a delusional faggot that just wants to hero worship and believe you'll be saved by participating in a corrupt, collapsing system.

You'd think they would update their verbiage but the left isn't creative.

Oh, but I got off track with ze blackpilling.

What I meant to say was: Trump and Shillary do not get to the same destination, or at least, not via the same routes.

Trump is a tranquilizer for 'the right-wing' people.
Shillary is an accelerator for 'the left-wing' designs.

If the question is which one has greater appeal, from our (or at least my) perspective, in terms of destination, then its a clear choice: Trump will slow boil the frog til its nothing but a shriveled mess still jabbering about 'big beautiful doors in the wall' and 'they have to come in legally!', whereas Clinton is such a bat-shit globalist dyke that she might (keyword) take such steps as to drive people to action before the nation is totally destroyed.

Bureaucracy is not going to save the United States - but collapse might.

You know that means only you can't see me, right?
Seems like an expected response on your behalf, being that you're still shilling for Trump it seems - "maybe if I don't look at it, it will just go away and stop being true!".

Seems to have been the basis of the support for Trump on behalf of Holla Forumsacks for the last few months now…

> vdare.com/articles/congressman-mike-pence-and-the-amnesty-lobby
> humanevents.com/2006/06/13/the-stealth-amnesty-of-mike-pence/

Hmm…

Nice pasta. Saved to my shitposting folder.

He wants Flynn to be his Secretary of State.

Son of a bitch

>>>/israel/

Flynn can't, have to have been out of the Military for 7 or 8 years I believe.

The site looks like it's affiliated with Ironmarch.

I hope you're getting paid by the word and not by the post, because this is some inefficient shilling, bub.

They are mostly just using pence as another avenue for attack. First they very much shill for him, then use the built up hate of him to attempt to start up another anti-trump shitfest. I fought against them. At worst, Ivanka whinned so much that to shut her up, he needed to pick pence.

Ambivalent on Trump, GOP Jews gush over Pence
Republican presidential hopeful’s running mate as ‘critical leader and important voice regarding Israel’

archive.is/XvWFm

Fuck off, we have already seen the kikes going full NeverTrump.

Couldn't be more obvious shill. Filtered,

Source?

But Pence is changing that. Picking him was a signal to the jews that Trump's behind them 1000%.

What am I supposed to be flipping out about here?

Ehhhhhhh.
Collapse in the context of a Trump collapse is a different sort of collapse to that under a Clinton regime.
Under Trump, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a controlled collapse, purposefully, whereas with Clinton I wager there would be no collapse until demographics and uncontrolled spending forced it.

He will provide succor to the disgruntled masses, allowing them to 'go back to sleep' after an assumed victory. They might even get their (utterly meaningless in the context of current internal demographic decline) wall.

Lovely! So it gets stuck onto someone the normies can associate with 'nationalism'!
How (((convenient)))!

Shit is already in the fan.
The fan is, in fact, mostly shit at this point, or on the verge of becoming so.
Its more like a fan somewhere under a single giant taco shit.

Laughable.
The normies will stop caring after the election anyway.
Obongo's hope and change didn't do much for redpilling - if anything, it drove more of those people who supported him into the realm of hardline leftism, fucking Sanders support and shit.

Trump is a loss, and the American people got played.
There's just no way around it.

I think he does it for free. Too autistic for a shill. If you want (You)s fast, you make quick shitty replies and try to derail the thread away from substance and towards style.

No matter how many times you call someone a shill, it doesn't change the truth of their words.

I am not being paid to acknowledge that selecting Pence demonstrates Trump is a Zionist puppet.

Now call me a shill and go back to watching cartoons.

>>>Holla Forums

Worse
That "Trumpcucks" shit came from Renegade, aka Sinead (((Mcarthy)))

Nothing because you're a Trumpcuck :^)

see

Changing up the flavor of ad-hom?

Nice.

Next you should start calling me a Jew.

No it didn't.

>>>/trs/

No. The kikes already fucking know he's bad news to them, as seen with the APEC jew council trump spoke at with a teleprompter.

>>>/oven/

I think you underestimate how much white America is actually waking up, and how fast. I doubt Trump is going to be a solution but he's not our doom, either. Defeatism can suck a cock, we're going to win, it'll be the hard way, and it'll be a monstrous struggle, but we will win. One presidential election is not going to determine the fate of the white people, however it ends up.

Autistic newfag. Lurk moar.

He will be if he gatekeeps real concerns

What?

*Cuts to footage of Trump getting gangbanged by Steve Wynn, Sheldon Adelson, and Julia Ioffe,*

Trumpcuck: another brilliant example of Trump lulling the kikes into a false sense of security and playing 4D chess! Anyone that mildly dissents from my position is a shill!

It is, from what I gather.

I know the goys who used to do that autistic-right history podcast on TRS basically called TRS a bunch of cucks in a podcast and shifted allegiance to Iron March/Rope Culture (and they got the TRS autists to host the podcast in which they did it on the TRS radio site for awhile, which was amusing).

Shills have been spamming the Trump wedding picture with the Clintons the last year.

Not an argument

Filtered.

The only reason Trump picked Pence was for "party unity" and $.

"Trump VP contender Flynn: Pence is 'the right choice for America'"

archive.is/Uabqm

“I think Donald Trump made the right choice for America, and I think that was really at the back of his mind,” Flynn said in an interview on WABC Radio’s “Election Central with Rita Cosby.” “I was very honored to be in the mix, and I've spoken to Donald Trump twice in the last 48 hours, and I will tell you, he's an absolute, just a superb leader.”

Some other pretty good quotes from Flynn in the article. Homie wants a cabinet spot, likes the VP pick, loves the Donald. I'm good with it.

Smooth ;^)

I think you sound like the same sort of people I've been talking to since pre-Obama.

White America is not waking up.

And Trump is a giant sleepy-time pill for those who may have awoken in the context of this election and current events in general.

I question that rhetoric.
I think he may very well be our doom, likely more-so than Clinton would prove to be.

Who is we?
You got a mouse in your pocket?
This election is already lost.
And this election was crucial, absolutely crucial, to turning this country around.
As it stands, I see nothing to suggest we are not looking at two tracks, both leading to Brazil - one a direct route through demographic collapse canyon, the other a circuitous route through the forest of distraction, arriving at the same location (albeit, taking longer, and with nicer scenery along the way).

No, no it won't.
It WILL determine the fate of white people in the Americas.
And given the current outlook, that fate looks quite dire tbh fam.

No thanks, I've lurked enough and the current Holla Forums fodder is rife with people desperately shilling to make the last year not feel like it culminated in outright betrayal and those being paid to push that same line of reasoning.

>WE MUST NOT BE AFRAID TO NAME OUT TRUE GREATEST ENEMY J _ _ RADICAL ISLAM
What a shameful time to be alive. Still better then $Hillary, at least their is a wildcard chance of a Wall.

saved lel

That's nice, considering Flynn couldnt speak for shit on Fox. He buried himself failed WWF promo style.

What, exactly, is the value of the wall, if the wall is full of doors and Pence's stealth amnesty shit is employed?

Illegal immigration is not what's destroying our demographics, the consequences of previous immigration - both legal and otherwise - is what is destroying our demographics.

The wall is meaningless without follow-up - and its not even assured.

Well guess it's time to go back to my old reasoning for voting for Trump. "I voting even remotely worthwhile and can a President uphold a promise as simple as a wall?"

DAILY REMINDER THAT >75% OF AMERICAN KIKES DESPISE TRUMP

Oy vey goy if you have a problem with this you're just a Jewish shill waiting for Hitler. If you're not sucking Trumps cock after everything he says you're not a real POL browser. These anti-semitic jewish nazi shills need to remember that POL has always been a philo-semitic neocon board. Thank g-d for Donald Trump.

For every Pence Wojack image you save and repost, an anti-Trump shill gets a case of the GRIDS.

TRUMP TO NETANYAHU: I AM GOING TO SWALLOW YOUR LOAD WHOLE AND ITS GOING TO BE YUUUUUUUUGEEEEEE!

Just constructive criticism, but your jargon is super fedora tier. If you're a shill you can do way better. If you're sincere then I pity you.

Would you believe that you share this opinion with Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q597ousoQo

The haters of AJ keep a lot of people fr - It's called PSYOP.

AJ may not be perfect and he did some mistakes like Y2K.

EMBEDD won't work, it's still recognizing the older one from past threads:

8ch.net/pol/res/6734045.html#q6735164

SO salty

Then if you're not a Christian, I can tip my Professor Dawkins book to you and you'll feel honoured, right?

*tips Dawkins book

Jesus, there's shills all over this board, now. Not just "trash Trump" shills, but their shilling about everything. Even now there is a D&C thread polluting our board trying to drive a wedge between American whites and European whites.

I think it's pretty obvious we're under attack, possibly by the cum-drinking perverts at Holla Forums but also possibly by those whiny little shit Hasbara trolls.

Just remember, Holla Forums is united white nationals. If someone seems to be purposefully attacking Holla Forums values, then he is probably an outsider with an agenda.

Only the normie kikes who buy into the MSM.

Zionists love the guy.

The kikes supported Brexit too.

You're not fooling anyone leftypol

forgot to finish sentence
… from seeing what he's saying.

I just added the text.

Another user did the OC Pence photo

Hell is forever!

Anti-Christian!

Pence was a stupid decision

Gingrich and Christie were stupid alternative options.

I blame Manaford.

Frankly, it should have been Jeff Sessions, Pat Buchanan, Ben Garrison, or [even] Ann Coulter!

His selection makes me think he's not serious about his position (meaning we're in for a fuckjob later); or, he's seriously missed the mark and failed to establish appropriate assassination-insurance via picking a VP mate 10x more DEUS VULT!

Now if Israel don't like him, Israel sends a janitor to clean up the situation and Pence becomes president. Fuck that Jew-noise!

That was quite possibly the most passive-aggressive redditor-tier shit I've ever seen on this chan.

Congratulations.
Now consider suicide. ;^)

You are definitely from Reddit. Why don't you go back to /r/thedonald with all the other philosemites?

You really think all this racial tension is going to magically disappear if Trump wins? You really think all the white people starting to get tired of all the bullshit getting shoved down their throats is just going to go away? I'm well aware of the demographic issues but those will only destroy us if we don't start getting aggressive in the next ten years, and whites are going to do that given the pressures that are encroaching on them and will soon come crashing down. Whites become very tribalistic very fast once things come tumbling down, and we also became very territorial. You really think the Hispanics are going to win in any kind of conflict? Or that they're even going to be part of it? Hisapnics AVOID conflict, they have for their entire history, and they won't stop us once we get going.

You just sound like a defeatist, and that's intolerable. If you think there's no hope, no way to win, feel free to go kill yourself or give in to a life of hedonism. Either way it's better than sitting around darkly prophesying doom just because Trump isn't what a lot of people wanted him to be.

Yawn, boring.

Are you talking about me or Trump's mouth after he gets done sucking off every rabbi in New Yawk for g-ds blessing?

Wow, what earnest shilling!

Here, have a handful of abortions for your trouble.

Someone already used that ad hom.

Try something new.

How about intl or SA?

I mean, Christ, nobody even goes to Holla Forums.

lol what does that mean. look if you're not a shillary drone, then you're obviously suffering from the depression of being redpilled that Trump isn't trying to win you're vote personally. Why should he (or we for that matter) care about such a fringe position as you'res? If you want to be a backstabbing lowlife traitorous nigger, then that's you're affair ofc.

Trump is out to win the Presidential election amidst the strongest opposition that's ever been arrayed against a candidate in history. He's been making all the right moves and at this rate we will see him steamroll Clinton in November.

This same bipolar faggot has been shitting all over Holla Forums for the past 24 hours.

Fucking kill yourself you worthless piece of human filth!

He just kind of gave the standard speech. He had the establishment bullshit tone of voice and pauses. Not bad, but minus Trump it would be unexceptional. I expect him to secure the cold feet vote who like Trump but fear leaving the safety of the heard.

Why would we when they come here?

Prove it then, janitor. Show his post history.

Its the only time he used a fucking telepromter. None of his other speeches have used them. We already discused this, lurk moar newfag.

Still shilling!?

Here, have a BAG FULL of abortions!!
Some of them might even be yours…

Fuck off faggot.

filtered and reported

Best pick, but we need him in Congress if we want a wall.

Super old, kook, divorced 3 times yet is still a "family values" conservative, flies off the handle on the reg, called Trump racist a few weeks ago. No fucking thanks.

I like him a lot, and Trump is sort of a neo-Buchanan. Also super old, been out of politics for a while, lacks the energy and ambition for the campaign trail. Also lacks the juice to get things rolling with the other branches of govt.

Pence is a bland Cuckservative but he will shore up Cuckservative leadership and the Cruz stragglers that likely wouldn't vote. It will win Trump votes and also help Trump get along with Congress once he wins, which we need desperately if we want the wall.

you are either a d&c shill or a very small minded person

trump needs to pander to kikes and many other groups right now to win the vote.
he is playing the long game

he especially needs to pander to jews after the whole jew star on a anti-hillary ad thing.

He's only seven years older than Trump

They are too lazy to write more than 2 sentences. I understand that you are frustrated because Sanders betrayed you but come on, it's time to move on.

Don has 10x the energy of most men. I'm 32 and I would drop dead if I spent a week in his shoes.

(self check)

Triggered ;^)

You must be new here.

Hahahahahahah, Jesus Christ, did you actually just type that out?

Do you care about the demographic conditions in the US and oppose globalist Zionism?
If so, you stand with my argumentation - if not, you shill for selection of Pence being a great move.
And its clear where you hang your hat.

Soooo, if I want to be like Trump?
Because, ya know, Trump selected a Zionist stealth-amnesty faggot, who endorsed Ted Cruz, to be his running mate.
Wew lad, just, wew.

And?
He's one flavor of establishment defeating another flavor of establishment.
Nothing of value to be gained or lost, just a new dynasty of Jew-filth to rule.

Top Cuck

Keep trying sport.

not going to spoonfeed you, you cum guzzling faggot. Time to leave the cuck nest and think for yourself.

This faggot has probably been edging over this opportunity for weeks. Total low energy shit-tier shilling.

To the bipolar faggot: okay Trump's a zio cuck now. Who do you suggest Holla Forums back?

Shabbos Goy Johnson

(((Jill Stein)))

Clitomegaly Clinton??????

Women have no proper place in politics user.

Pence will be fine. Outstanding in fact, I believe.

Remember, the vote is for Donald Trump, not Mike Pence. Trump is the boss and makes the rules. It will be Pence's job to see to it those rules are carried out and I believe he will do a good job.

Is anyone in this thread going to talk about what he said in his speech today?

Trump in the opener talked about how Indiana was one of the only states that had a positive economy, triple A rating, etc. "150k net jobs gained in his 4 years" "tax cuts" "one of the only states that had a budget surplus" "actually increased funding to education through some organization i've never heard of, which apparently is 'good' for making education better" "going against common core"

Trump listed the state economy facts and Pence did too in his speech. Long as Pence focuses on economy building it doesn't seem bad. There were no mentions of him pledging allegiance to Israel or anything. All he said was that he was a conservative. "A Christian, a conservative, and a republican, in that order".

Every fucking time

wtf I hate Trump now

not only is it always as sexual comment, it's usually gay too. Tells me something about your mentality. Liberals deserve to be tortured for their degeneracy. We don't need Trump, we need Mozgus.

Take that reddit formatting and shove it right up your ass, supporting wild claims of some other poster "shilling all over Holla Forums for the past 24 hours" is not spoonfeeding. Go ahead, grab some screencaps, point out the syntactical similarities between the posts. I'll wait. Coward.

Reported and filtered.

No matter how many times you call someone a name, they don't magically become such.
This isn't the mainstream media, this is Holla Forums - and you can call me a shill all day, but I'm not the one arguing that selection of a Zionist #cruzmissile amnesty-cuck as Trump's VP is demonstrable of anything benevolent.
That's all you.

It makes me smile to see how desperately you are attempting to project your assumed opposition onto anyone who questions your rationale.

It really suggests a break from reality on your behalf, or else, a hefty paycheck from the Trump campaign - or whatever nefarious organizations are supporting Trump, beyond his own campaign.

You're deluding yourself if you think the vast majority of the white US populous is opposed to Zionism. We're not.

Trump will win. A strong Christian and Zionist VP choice is exactly the right move. Deal with it.

Or don't, who cares? Trump will win all the same come November.

I just started reading the manga, so damn good.

Here's a crazy theory I thought up when Pence was selected as VP.

Pence is a governor that's totally disliked by almost everyone in his state. He knows that he is not going to be re-elected this cycle. If he wasn't Trump's VP pick he would be totally out of politics.
Trump wants to do something to galvanize his base and radicalize the republican moderates. Every day it's looking more and more likely that Bernie voters will give in and vote for Hillary in the general. Trump can't have that happen, he needs to ensure that Bernie voters and apathetic democrats absolutely hate Clinton.
Trump also knows that ((Soros)) has a massive "peaceful" protest planned for the RNC. Even the general American public now knows that these protests are incredibly dangerous and largely composed of Hillary and Bernie supporters.

Combine all the above information and one arrives at the conclusion that Trump secretly offered Pence the opportunity of a lifetime. During the RNC the executives of the Trump campaign will fake Pence's death at the hands of the protestors. The announcement that Pence has "died" will break as Trump is giving his speech to the RNC. Trump will visibly shed rage+sadness-fueled tears in front of the whole nation before the broadcast is cancelled and the RNC postponed.

There will follow a few days with no word from Trump or any of his campaign staffers.
Hillary will make some horrible comment where she condemns the murderers, but also says that Trump knew what was coming to him with his "divisive rhetoric".
The entire nation will be shocked that such a horrific thing could happen. Obama will try to manipulate public opinion, but it won't be enough. 90% of Americans will openly lambast BLM and other protest groups. Many apathetic voters, even die-hard democrats will switch to Trump when they realize that their party has become the party of evil and violence.

This will culminate with Trump picking his new VP a week later. He will give a long speech about how horrible our country has become, he will really tear into Obama and other democrats. And he will reaffirm his position as the Law and Order candidate.

He'll ride the wave of public unrest all the way to the election and then until he gets in office.
Meanwhile Pence will have a new face and be chilling on a beach in Mar a Lago.

Thoughts?

What argumentation? acting like a chicken little tween after Trump makes a poor decision?

Yeah. No one disagrees with you on that point. Now what faggot?

Again, you haven't actually proposed shit and you've been ranting for damn near 24 hours straight, you methhead cuck.

By that reasoning he should have been pandering to the establishment from the word go, he's done perfectly fine pitching the outsider angle up until now. His pro-Israel statements and the establishment of that special snowflake Advisory Committee go beyond "pandering".

IT'S ALMOST LIKE SOME OF TRUMPS FANS ARE QUESTIONING HIM AT THE SAME TIME

not everyone who disagrees is a shill

fucking retards - i've been supporting him since last june and i now feel like he'd rather win as a kike pawn than lose as a nationalist

You doth protest too much you fucking faggot.

Wew lad.

Sure thing chaim.

Yeeeeeees, Trump doesn't need votes!
He will win!

Its inevitable!

Holla Forums, I present to you, your compatriot - a smug Zionist, playing the numbers. This is the fate you chose.

Economics isn't an interesting topic when there is White Genocide happening, user. Hundreds of millions of third-worlders being brought in, then "assimilation" with the white population to destroy the white GENOtype. It is a clear and deliberate plan of genocide against whites.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hat to say it $Hillery shills but as much as a downer it is to see Trump kiss Israeli ass you just lost the election.

hate*

Here is your (you) faggot

A lot of these better people will be better use in Trump's cabinet or congress.

The viss president doesn't really affect as much as a lot of cabinet positions do.

What the fuck are you talking about? Just stick to posting smug anime girls if you're going to be this incoherent.

They made him take the fuck they knew would destroy his campaign as the outsider anti-globalist, to try and blow the election for a shot in four years, while Hilary rolls on with TPP and NAFTA free movement of people.

Not to mention the republicans can just take up where she left off in Kike wars.

Anyone that say's wait for Hitler is a fucking shill cunt, this is dreadful, a disaster. a fucking mockery of a pick, and the only way to ensure Trump regrets it and does his own thing is to fucking say so, loud and clear.

No, no it isn't. Not by a long shot. It might be something of a continuation that Holla Forums and other pro-white places have started, however. But don't try and kid anyone. God is present at Holla Forums and you're in the big leagues now, user.

Did someone say smug?

Pence is a political move to unite the Republican party, that's all it is. Trump didn't even want Pence as VP but did it for the greater good.

Lel. You don't know anything about me. You being angry at Trump will make exactly zero difference in the outcome. The sentiments you're expressing are a tiny portion of the white voters in America.

The rest of us will vote for him in Yuge numbers during the GE.

No, only you, because you didn't get the maymay, newfriend.

You seem desperate though, really desperate, and the fact that you're now so paranoid as to be projecting this assumed identity of your opposition onto anyone who questions your rationale is absolutely delightful.

Protip: I haven't visited Holla Forums since Thursday morning.

But keep projecting.
Makes your rationale seem much more trust-worthy.

Still thinking elections are won by partisan votes, are you thick?

Trump brings in the white man that hates voting and the system, he could be left wing, right wing, politically illiterate.

Mike Pence brings in a small portion of ducks while turning off millions of swing voters, independents, bernouts.

(((manafort))) is intentionally sabotaging trump's campaign

u mad

I know you're a Zionist.

And that's about all I need to know about you.

Sure they will chaim.
Sure they will.

This VP choice was made for 2 reasons:

Trump needs the RNC's organizational support. Unlike conventional candidates who have a background and working relationships with other politicians, Trump doesn't have the ability to create a national campaign on his own. The RNC has agreed to fill out the national ground campaign if Trump agrees to raise money for them. Until now the RNC has been half-assing it.

With Pence as VP, the RNC now has an incentive to see Trump win. Pence is young enough to actually run for President later on, he'll be set up perfectly for 2020 if Trump loses or for 2024 if Trump wins. The RNC will now start fleshing out the battle ground state teams and get the ball rolling.

Hell, if they don't get along with Trump they can always run Pence as a primary challenger in 2020. Just have Pence pick a battle to make it seem like there are big enough ideological differences between the two and then spam the airwaves with "racist" things the sitting President of the United States has said.

Arguably Christie is an even better VP choice for the RNC than Pence is (he's more talented, he's a northerner so he has deeper fundraising ability, deep establishment ties). Christie also gets along really well with Trump and Trump believes in him.

However.

Christie has a nasty history with Ivanka's husband's father. Christie prosecuted him and went over the top in slandering the family name. Ivanka refused to work for the campaign if Christie was named VP (same as she did when Manafort gave his ultimatum to leave).

Otherwise, Christie would be the next Vice President.

Yeah I don't get how anyone thinks this help Trump get votes. His entire base is ticked off about this, Coulter spent days bitching about Pence, pretty much no one I've seen who is a Trump supporter from early on is happy with this. At the very least Trump has damaged enthusiasm from his core support.

Who are you voting for? If you're voting that is.

Nope.

Proving exactly my point lel.

Again–see you in November, Shillary.

You make it too obvious. Try being more subtle next time. You don't get any shekels for this one.

exactly - he's throwing away the people who won him the primary in favor of winning the election at all costs, even if it means becoming a kike pawn

The party didn't need uniting - people were whining and crying, but normies have no real ideological strength, meaning they would vote for Trump over Hillary when the day came.

This narrative is totally bunk - there is no value to Pence in the context of luring normie cuckservatives, Trump already had them in his pocket by requisite.

Only those with ideological strength in their convictions would have the will to vote for someone they know is the worst of two choices, specifically for the fact that they are the worse of two options.

Normies and cuckservatives don't have that kind of will - but we do.
I do.

I would rather put my vote-money on accelerationism than a Zionist-run controlled-collapse.

Take that as you will.

In any case, Pence serves no purpose, and the narrative of him being used to, in some way, unite the party or secure any demographic, is quite simply laughable, and at the very least highly dubious.

LARP and ids habbening bullshit aren't reality, it's just circlejerk. Real change takes decades and millions of people, it doesn't happen all because of one guy running for President. Instead of blaming Trump for not being super Hitler, blame yourself.

Facts:
- Trump was and is always surrounded by kikes
- Trump's children are all married to kikes
- Trump's policies don't imply anything that would end white genocide or that are exclusively in the interests of White Americans
- Trump picks a literal kike lover for his VP

Trumpfags' "rebuttal":

Just think about the reality of the situation. Why not wait until he actually does something in the interests of our Race before you start worshipping him like he's some kind of White messiah?

And no, that doesn't mean I want you to vote for Hillary you dumb faggots.

This is why it's so stupid, he ran an election for the current year, not a republican election.

His shot at winning is the turnout, not the Republican neo-con turnout, but the people who are sick of neo-cons and globalist democrat bullshit.

Some fucking retard convince him that running Mitt Romney's campaign is a better idea. He cucked himself hard and it's shocking to see him be so stupid.

go fuck yourself kike, I never thought Trump was god, the dude has had ties to Jewry form day one. He merely was the best blockade against the globalist cock and if you think letting Hillary win is advantageous then you are clearly new.

The electoral collage is based on popular vote state by state. A one million vote advantage means a higher likelihood that the electoral collage (and particularly the swing states) will favor Trump. More over it means if you Kikes try to steal the election their is going to be massive redpilling as the population calls for (((your))) heads.

college*

epic m8. Let's vote for Hillary "I'm 100% with Israel" Clinton.

(((manafort))) is when it all started going downhill

Sure thing chaim.

See you in November.

Try not to cry too hard in defeat - we wouldn't want people to see those big salty Zionist christcuck tears streaming down your face and ruining your make-up.

[projection intensifies]
;^)

I fucking hate touchpads on laptop.

Anyway, do you mean that the real change happens by decades of voting? Because that's not the case my friend.

The electoral college is nothing to do with the nationwide popular vote, that's why pandering to Evangelicals is retarded because Trump has those states in the bag and in swing states Trump wins evangelicals.

There is no strategic case for this pick. That's why it was a deal he took, it's a hit to him for access to Kike cash.

uses the name chiam in 50% of his posts.

Yeah real hard to trace, you dumb D&C faggot

This VP thing has been a long time coming, why weren't you guys shilling a good pick?

It was a day before Pence was announced that I saw the #NeverPence stuff, where were you with pushing the right pick?

Okay?

Why?
I'm only 30, and most of the problems in the world have nothing to do with me, the seeds for which were planted decades before I was even concieved as an entity.

I have no blame, nor guilt, to know.

But it amuses me that your go-to would be to try and suggest we blame ourselves for the actions of those we do not know, years before we were born.

Bottom line: I don't have a problem with Trump not being 'super-Hitler', but I do have a problem with Trump exposing himself as a stooge for a bunch of Zionist Jew York kikes to use to place themselves in a position of power.

We've got a legit Zionist in this thread, maybe you and he can chat about why that is or is not a problem.
I'm sure he'll reassure you.

sounds about right

right faggot?

I disagree, he already has the swing states in the bag. In fact that is his strongest selling point. It was the bible belt ruse-cruse cucks that he needed otherwise he would not have played the low emery "more presidential" card and got rid of Lewandowski. The fact of the matter is he was always a wildcard vote, anyone who thought he was the next Hitler where delusional. If he builds the wall and actually takes on a non interventionist America first war policy and cuts out the bad trade deals then its still a step in the right direction.

Holy shit son how fucking new are you?

Not yet.

They'll wait til he gets into office for that.

Otherwise Pence can't be president during the rise of Greater Israel.

Gotta go after Sad-Er, I mean, Assad.
Gotta get dem WMDs son!

Kill yourself. Literally Kill yourself Shlomo.

How could I be reading this.

still waiting for that wondrous argumentation to manifest.

Still waiting for your plan. Noticing you never answer shit. Just deflect and project.

Holy shit. If you shill or troll at least try to be funny sometime. This is just pathetic, half the posts filtered.

A total lack of strategic thinking is typical for almost all right-wing movements. Pathological misanthropy and constant infighting. Nothing ever being pure or legit enough. It's the mentality of a loser, if you can't have it all immediatly then don't bother trying. Like not going to the gym because it would take years to get ripped. It's a fucking cop out.

Good thing that your'e a powerless observer and not his advisor then.

In all seriousness, I am voting for Trump. That being said, the idol-worship here is becoming cuckchan-tier.

Trump's VP choice will have serious ramifications, concerns in regards to said choice should be discussed as it will have an impact on all of us. One should should be able to express their concerns about Trump picking an Israel-firster as VP without 20 replies along the lines of; "Just wait for Hitler! (even though the poster explicitly said they would still be voting for Trump)" and "SAGE, REPORT + FILTER" with one or two replies actually discussing/deconstructing the arguments of said post.

Trump DID NOT WANT this you simple fuck, why would we?

White America can't vote itself out of its demographic demise. The only thing Trump can do is create conditions that will give whites the upper hand in the upcoming civil war.

not an argument

If you look at the polls lately, Trump wins all polls of LVs (likely voters). Hillary still edges him out in RVs (registered voters) so they pretty much stopped doing LV polls. Take a look for yourself

He said Trump had the Swing states in the bag, and his problem was in Red States. I don't give a shit about the polls, it is all down to Swing states and it will be tight in all of them. None of them, NOT ONE are in the bag, they aren't even close to being in the bag.

This is the stupidest thing ever said on Holla Forums.

the stoopidest thang ever saiz on Pol?

Again:

Gets it. There is no shortcuts.

I think you just won the most stupid poster of the day award.

I haven't been here since Purim. I swear it goy!

I don't think manafort convinced trump. If someone did do it, its Ivanka. We all know how womyn are.

Who wanted to not try, we are all fucking here day in day out licking Trumps dick. Who here doesn't want him to win?

This is a bullshit tactic, it was never pragmatic to make concessions to the wing you defeated so badly they are a joke.

Trump defeated the neo-cons, he did what a generation of lefties and democrats could never do, he told them they were wrong and globalism was bullshit, and the base moved to him. It was a political master-stroke, he took their base from them.

He moved back for money, or some other negative reason. He got NOTHING political from it, no bump, no momentum, just headaches and questions he will have to answer that he can't do in any positive way.

The fucking polls in Red States are 100% for Trump and will never go red, you are telling me to bet on the SWING STATES going for Trump as being in the bag, and the RED STATES being not in the bag.

How could anyone believe this.

never go blue that should be

SHE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER

Is Trump regaining his strength?

TRUMP SHILLS CAN'T REFUTE THIS

archive.is/3I6CR

dear god, just nuke this entire thread

Keep dropping the bombs, Don!

Yeah, that's why he picked lily-white Pence and told cuck Newt to fuck off.

Can you guys EVER be consistent?

It's always the first reply.

It really is. I used to just chalk it up to chan tradition, but now the first reply is a shill or at least a foreign contrarian literally every fucking time.

Fantastic

You cannot make this up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S JUST PERFECT
unbelievable. it's one fuck up after the other: VP pick, shitty logo that they already canned, Israel committee and now this.

We do.

you like to reuse that image it seems.

I'll take a kike-lover that is gonna build a wall, stop TPP, curb mass immigration and fix the trades over Clinton any day.

Also just because fighting the jews is the main goal does NOT make it the most pressing issue, nor an acheivable one at the moment.

1st you get your country back, fuck with the FED, curb mass immigration and anchor babies voting against the country's interests.
2nd you destroy the narrative, expose the jews lies, enlighted people about the evil of marxism and make the jews lose power. not gonna happen until 1 is done ya show the world nationalism is good.

This is just too perfect. Thank you God.

i haven't use that .gif in months you imbecile and you still trust him like a good goy? are you THAT delusional? the only "choice" is Trump still, so MAY have a wall but he will not oppose the jews, but i now doubt he will do any of that shit, but HE STILL A BETTER "CHOICE" than Killary. To think people here are defending a massive Israel lover as VP and Trumps Israel committee is unbelievable, you are either a shill or a delusional idiot.

Reported.

for what you kike? you have no arguments so you "report" people? fucking crybaby.

ya know I literally said Jews could not be taken care of at this time, for the mentioned reason, did ya read at all?

Trump may not deal with the jews, and to be fair even if he wanted he could not do so in a 1st mandate, not even sure 2 mandate would be enough to break the narrative.

ya know I literally said Jews could not be taken care of at this time, for the mentioned reason, did ya read at all?

Trump may not deal with the jews, and to be fair even if he wanted he could not do so in a 1st mandate, not even sure 2 mandate would be enough to break the narrative.

also

pure coincidence I suppose

Wow. Lyin' Ted sure had a lot of abortions.

Alex Jones has a lot of stupid loony shit going on in his head but obviously that doesnt mean he is wrong all the time. I wish he would stop with the conspiracy shit and stick to the facts.

You're a fucking faggot.

kek

you didn't even get dubs, piss off

Reported.

You’re reported.

All joking aside here, somebody like you should really just go back reddit or facebook or something. You don't belong in a place like this.

so i should just ignore his Jewish daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, Advisors, Committee, Jew lover ZOG agents Campaign manager and Vice President choice because he has a GREAT SECRET PLAN TO DESTROY ZOG? how Delusional are you? again, Trump still the only "choice" left because of the wall, but don't you tell he is a anti-kike, western civilization Hero, he is just like all others.

oh god you got me! i always post that gif everywhere and if you ever see it again, it's me! Fucking kill yourself.

go to your r/The_Donald/ safe space and stay there.

learn to read faggot, never did I say I expect him to kill the jews.

yes you are that obvious

Honestly, this. Let the kikes slaughter the dirty muds, they'll be dealt with later.

Shut up moron. The EU is a bureaucratic tyranny designed to destroy the sovereignty of european countries. Without sovereignty you can't make your own laws and you can't decide your own immigration policies.

Merkel said the UK should be punished if it tries to restrict immigration:

Merkel throws down gauntlet to May: No free market access while curbing immigration

archive.is/ybRBh

"Speaking at an annual diplomatic corps reception in Meseberg on 11 July, the German chancellor pointed out that it would not be possible for Britain to have access to the EU's single market while restricting immigration."

All the 'accelerationists' posting here are from Renegayde Broadcasting, Firedouser Media or Ropeculture.fag

The Ropeculture LARPer might be for real but Sinead and the other guy are shills. I remember the flat earth spam. There's no way you can be sincerely retarded to the point of believing the earth is flat and then posting flat earth propaganda on Holla Forums.

Oh my kek.

Fucking lost it.

You type like a fucking faggot.

Well, what do you intend to do? Move to Canada?