Why don't Holla Forumsacks run for local offices?

I was wondering this today: why don't a bunch of Holla Forumsacks run for local offices? Everyone here seems decently educated and most are pretty well spoken. If Robert "anime titties" Morrow and some 18 year old girl campaigning from her dorm can get elected to congress, I'm sure at least a few of us could get in. Small local elections aren't hard to win, you just need some supporters and signs, maybe speak a little.

You don't even need to campaign on a GTKRWN platform, just take some more Holla Forums stances on local issues and show passion and election would be a breeze.

Other urls found in this thread:

beck4congress.us/
wikihow.com/Become-a-Sheriff
post-anathema.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That requires people to get out of their basement and doing something besides typing on their keyboards.

If we weren't introverts we wouldn't be posting here to begin with.

all my time that I don't invest in my STEM degree goes to shitposting on imageboards

If someone was already doing this, they wouldn't be posting about it here

It's good to put the idea out there, but don't expect much feedback from those who take the plunge

I'm mostly involved I'm small time community projects, motivating people to get outdoors, to know their neighbors a little more and get involved with the people on their block. I don't know if I can really run for office without the people thinking it was just me manipulating them.

I do want to help my town / county, and I have been trying to red pill people, but until I can really set up a much more tight knit group of people that meet as a group more than once a month for a bbq or a casual block party, I dunno if forming a political block for the area is that great a plan.

Did any of you guys even launch fireworks with your neighbors on the 4th of July? Come on.

Checked

Who says we doesn't?

Probably because I wouldn't be able to restrain myself personally.

That being said, I know there's Holla Forumsacks who are already in politics.

I don't want to sell my soul.

Some of us don't believe in democracy.

Would you vote for an unemployed twenty-something who just drinks, lifts and reads Evola all day?

Most of us have zero chance of attracting the vote of the lemmings.
They want family men, white representing minorities and community pillars in general.

Now if you have the capital, the connections and the jaw-line, I don't want to discourage you from running.
But let's face it; for the vast majority of us that's an impossibility.

Cmon now

I believe in flux democracy to speed things up. I am just saying that some of us don't want to be a part of democracy that are against us.

This is probably the reason why.
Most people here reject society in it's current form and use Holla Forums as a refuge from the storm of degeneracy raging around us.

You have to be able to appeal to normies, and in order to do that you have to suppress your power level on a lot of issues (basically anything and everything that leads to the merchant, either directly or indirectly).

I'm actually running for a council seat in my municipality.
But I won't write my name or where I'm running - or indeed any details - here on Holla Forums because thats a surefire way to get a shitstorm brewing, get prosecuted for hate-speech and get my house burned down by antifa.

I'm doing what I can while not leaving my home. My co workers already make fun of me for supporting trump but these happenings put a smug smile on my face when I go "I told you so". I'm an introvert and going to meeting and out in public really doesn't do good me, nervous shaking and you name it.

said.

I'm doing what I can in small doses. But I wont betray my beliefs. If I have to out then i'll do it. I wont want too, but I'll do it.

I'm actually seriously considering running for something next election cycle. Most local positions run completely unopposed. You can win by simply paying to have your name on the ballot.

I actually thought about this.
But it's kinda difficult and not very rewarding,for me at least.
In my country I would need to become part of a party and in turn kiss their ass.I would need a hefty amount of money both for the campaign and for the simple act of getting chosen to represent the party in the area.
Plus I would even get that much power and the budget they give you isnt all that useful.

It would be worth it however if I tried to make a career out of it and slowly reach higher.But again I dont think I could deal with the corruption and party interest bias.

This applies to my situation seeing as I live in a pretty small town.It might be easier and better for other anons.

Because I can't do much else than post dank memes from my NEET lair.

Good on you user, keep it up. Like said, most local/municipal elections could be won from a basement, all you have to do to win is have your name on the ballot.

Funny you'd say that, I used to have this long-winded, far-fetched plan that would take about 20 years to execute, but I don't have the balls to do it.

Depending on how it goes, I might have to leave the country before the actual seize of power occurs, because I might not be kebab enough to survive the purges.

But again, I might never actually go through with it.

Merkel? Is that you?

No, just a part-kebab average Holla Forumsack who's given up on any hope for humanity. I really only want to see people slaughtered at this point. Or I guess to be precise, I want to see the look on their faces when they realise that all the false ideals that made them pursue their cuck policies were lies, mere seconds before they either get gunned down or their heads chopped off.

we're too extreme for normalfags as we have been since the summer of '06, if we were like bong/pol/ or goyimgate with muh pr shit we'd have been co-opted a year or two ago

Im currently running for local office, but I'm just taking a more educated stance on things like immigration ie bad for literally everyone and besides from that I just act like a generic conservative. Almost garunteed the election, and no one even knows Im really full GTKRWN

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIINNN

No point. The establishment is decisively anti-white. It's better to put out a message and react to the anti-white reaction.

You'd be surprised, quite a few are involved in politics, ,most will keep quite though because they want to keep their jobs. Personally I have the chance to run as a local councillor at the next elections ( I live in northern Ireland literally anybody even braindead fucks can get it) If it where to go well it's not impossible to get a position as an MLA although personally I want to see how things develop more before committing to a party ( i.e. the right is rising and more will come of it) And while likely nothing will come of it I have also considered starting an independent party (In N.I that's actually feasible, or in Scotland should I move back) At the very least i'd be rather vocal about current politics and have a decent level of influence, as of current I am close friends with the leaders of two political parties (small but still holding seats) I doubt i am the only one in this position and know I an't cos I know some of the fucks who post on here (part of the reason i'm hesitant to reveal more.
I know I'm gonna get called a LARPer for this but for those who aren't completely demoralised know that there are some people out there actually doing shit, and more will come as people get awoken by recent events.

Wouldnt suppose we could convince you to go full kebab for about a month, grow a beard, then go to a feminist rally and scream about how all women need to be beaten?
Really at this point your best course of action is providing lols and being a Muslim who attacks Feminists is the easiest fucking way to troll them.

This. Use your mongrel status to your advantage, user. Infiltrate the leftists groups, they will let you in because of diversity quotas. Then make a big scene about how women should obey their husbands, etc etc. They will be forced to listen because of white guilt/liberal double think.

Ah, nope.

Can't tell if troll or just young and stupid.

There is plenty of hope for humanity in those who have given its problems learned attention and study. If your vision is despondent, it has tunneled.

Step out the tunnel.

Because too many Holla Forumsacks have autism.

How can you have a chance at running without already having committed to a party?

We're anonymous, you have no idea what our occupations are.

so outlandish and unfounded and so unproven that no one will believe it….

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Elect me for President
Elect me for Prime Minister
Elect me for Chancellor
Elect me for Party Chairman

which one is accurate for my country?
exactly, like user said

I'm actually the President of the United States, so yeah.

independents are quite common and councillors don't need party positions (although it is common to be a party member) Currently under TUV but meant picking a side in the long term sense. While i'll run for councillor tied to them as an MLA its a little different, think of the ties as the difference between dating and marriage

Fucking nigger. This board is for Whites, get out.

Yeah great idea faggot

nigger

I'm planning to get into politics, but not in my twenties.

Instead of slowly climbing the political ladder for a decade, I've decided to pull off a Trump. I'm going to run my own business, acquire currency and make myself a political expert in my small country. Learn all the tricks of Scott Adams persuasion. I will elevate myself to a position where people are asking me to run, at which point I can use the outsider card. A presidential campaign costs about 100-200k in my country, which is enough money that you could gather it personally over 20 years if you're successful.

Also I think there are many ways to influence politics. I'd rather fund propaganda teams from the sidelines than be a member of the parliament. Especially as the internet is having more and more effect on elections, the former could even be more influential than the latter.

NIGBAMA PLS GO

Inshallah you gay nigger muslim

Persuade the majority of [current year] Holla Forums you are not a Zionist shill?

But why, user?

TRIPS CONFIRM

I disagree.

If I were in the local office I'd promote 4chans Holla Forums all the time.

I think it's the future of democracy and getting the people to understand current affairs that most media hides.

It's a step to realistic libertarianism where everyone has equal opportunity to information.

One day we might all be connected in more in depth ways to make the process productive - eliminating the need for government.

We do have an intelligence issue though.

FORESKINNN*

(checked)

CHECKEM

Not asking about your position, but how do you know there are other politicians/would-be politicians on Holla Forums?

kek

What are the extra requirements for a party for MLA?

What does Holla Forums think about a red pilled female running for office? Any condemnation can be shot down as "sexist" so having a better chance of getting in. Maybe even removing kebab, since kebabs are sexist. Red pill libtards enough that they realize the rape epidemic they imported?
That last sentence is probably just fantasy.

Seems like it could back fire badly if she ever gets influenced to turn her back on having been "redpilled". Then there would be yet another leftist feminist female as a politician, likely with dirt on several members of the right too.

Only if she has substance other than "lol I'm a gril". If she's supporting traditional families, removing kebab/taco and has genuine vision, then fine. But there's few women like that unfortunately.

I'm interested in doing this. But I forget the process of how to run and I'm not sure what the best office to start out with would be.

I have a lot of good ideas, I think, for local government.

One is the following:

Cutting the fat off of some bills, outright removal of some stupid taxes in my area and then institution of a very slight increase in taxation BUT it is to pay for my program

Ithat would be a program that gets crippled veterans who cannot get physical labor jobs etc to work with our cities youth and or setting up these marines to go train our youth for small period of times in practical appliances ofor the sciences and maths that they are learning.

And to share their stories in us gov classes

There's a couple of MLA's here in N.I that are pretty shitlordy naturally so it's a bit easier for the younger ones to fit in. As an example of our parties leaders once watched django and called the people ballymurphey niggers over twitter. When your country bombs each other for decades then governs together its a shitshow but an entertaining one. The actual proof is simply knowing most local councillors, the older ones aren't Holla Forums but certainly act like it and a few rising up the ranks are much more active online with a few acquaintances having browsed Holla Forums especially during foreign events as our local news is shit.

In terms of becoming an MLA, you can run independant but you're much less likely to get in due to VERY tribal voting, also you have to designate yourself unionist or republican. At the minute though its a bit of a mess since it used to be a mandatory coalition (top 5 parties all had to work in government together, yeah it was a fucking mess) but now an official opposition has formed, due to the shift in power nobody actually knows how the power balance is gonna swing as the two major parties are failing as opposed to the smaller ones.

What state are you in and how big is your town?

I would also have theseen veterans oversee some of our jouvenile criminals to instill a sense of duty.

I would also have the ones that can work get involved in public works projects and the really old veterans with good degrees come give lessons at our schools.

On a strictly volunteer basis mind you
Nothing forced

I live in dayton

It isn't much, but since I am a graduate student studying business (and working to set my own one up right now), I ran and got elected to my college Senate. They have a budget of $2 million dollars to appropriate, own a bus line for students, and most importantly have been supporting various SJW policies.

I'm going in to destroy the efforts of something called 'Divestment', wherein an SJW group connected to BLM and all of it is attempting to rile up students to demand the colleges sell their shares in oil and other 'polluting' companies en mass to 'hurt those bad companies'. They obviously don't understand how stocks markets work, and hilariously the biggest backer of this movement is predictably the Rockefeller heir himself. Heh.

So I'm heading in there to redirect their energies towards a local, non-puppeted movement to accomplish some green-energy goals without letting them shoot their institution in the face like retards, and to expose the SJW menace plaguing my campus. I've already bashed the dying campus newspaper relentlessly to the point that a fair number of my fellow Senators know my name already. Since I make my living by self-publishing and soon-to-be entrepreneurship, I have a lucky position where I don't have to fear them ousting me from my own job.

I've already managed to piss off the Vice President, told the executive team to their faces that their pet Divestment project was an idiotic ruse I intended to destroy, and wore my best suit to a drinking party they hosted after their senate meeting. And I haven't even begun my rhetoric on the senate floor yet.

It's going to be a good semester.

Ohio? Try a smaller municipality position. One that isn't hard.

Well the dayton area. In a city nearby which is by one of the freeways and has a pop of over 200k

Would you please giveemail an ecample

Would you please give me an example

Chripes how did I even mistype that bad

Why am I not surprised?

So what are some city political positionscience that I can run for.

I've been trying to look them up but all I get is city history and unrelated bullshit I

How redpilled are these people though, both the older ones who act Holla Forums and the ones who actually use it for news? Do they agree with Holla Forums on Islam, feminism, Israel, nationalism, race realism, etc? 8/pol/ or 4/pol/?

Your political system sounds like a real mess. What happens if you aren't unionist or nationalist? I don't see how coalitions like that can work, especially with lots of small parties too. Sounds ungovernable.

yfw there are no Trinitys irl

Pick two.

A redpilled female's place is managing her redpilled husband's home and children while he manages affairs of business and or/state.

Hope you're not roleplaying.
Most females are not leader material, because it simply isn't in their genes.
But if you are, then get ready to get called hag a lot by the left.

Because all of politics is controlled. I dare you to try it. Run for office in your town and see what happens.

There is no way. Stop acting like there is.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy. There has never been any hope for humanity. All of humanity is damned, all of life is filth.

You will never make it

No one can leave the tunnel. Life itself is the Tunnel!

Pick none. There are no women who will ever stay on our side once they attain power. All women are feminists. All women are whores.

GO AWAY (((SINEAD))

Stop LARPing. Nobody believes you.

I imagine that a lot of the problem is Holla Forumsacks tend to be anti-social. Politics is a very "normalfag" social profession. You have to go out there and make yourself known. Your name, your face, you contact information, and all kinds of personal stuff will be thrown out into the open.

Your entire life ceases to be yours when you decide to become a public servant. The public owns you.

So, when the press comes digging, what are they going to see? Also, it's kinda tough to run on a platform of "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!"; though it would make great hats.

It's called being an attention whore.

And nobody here would ever get elected, because the Jews run local electoral boards.

I'm willing to bet some of us are. I mean, it's not like we'd come here and post about it to get the Holla Forums endorsement - that'd be kinda counterproductive to the campaign don't you think?

WORKED FOR ME!!!

Local offices don't have electoral boards. Mayors, state congressmen, and governors are decided by popular vote; not by electorate.

I figure anyone from here can get elected to office if they're willing to give up anonymity and hide their power level.

Of course, if they reveal their power level while in office, they will be recalled and another election held.

Most of the older ones are redpilled in most regards except that of Israel (which really is the important part but the younger generation don't have the love for the kikes due to a decline in organised religion so there is already a basis for contrarianism and some independents complaining about pointless wars, etc.) In regards to Islam and race realism N.I is pretty based (98% white) and no gay marriage, feminism isn't really much of an issue over here (have yet to see a single incidents occur) its only really prominent in the south of England and most here are fairly traditional by nature.
In terms of nationalism that's a bit complicated but there's is plenty of it. Kinda hard to describe but nationalist isn't used in the standard sense here but rather to describe those who want Northern Ireland to join with the rest of Ireland (republicans) with the others being Loyalists (Unionists) who want to remain part of the UK. Both are extremely nationalists particularly the unionists as can be seen through their frequent parading. To give a recent example the flag protests where we had a similar issue to the dixie flag except riots broke out in protest.
If you aren't unionist or nationalists you can only be an MLA as a member of the Alliance party (shit-tier only there to be neutral, independents hold more seats than them) Its incredibly stupid but most one or the other so its usually fine (even then most at least lean slightly one way or the other)
It pretty much is ungovernable, we've had to let Westminster (the UK parliament) take over control several times when decisions couldn't be reached, should get more stability now that its transforming into a more normal model with government and opposition. Previously the smaller parties weren't too much of an issue as while they could sit in parliament they could never form a government due to the forced coalition (yeah there was about fuck all point in voting)
You think the above was bad though, try petitions of concern, if 30 MLA's signed one (we have 108 and one party,DUP,had 31) they could block any legislation dead. Some of our current party leaders are ex-terrorists, our current first minister has to work with the same people who ordered her fathers execution in front of her, honestly that anything works is amazing but that's what the promise of money and power will do.
Creates an promising political landscape though, every single one of the 5 main parties lost votes in the last election while all smaller parties or independents grew. Only the complete nutjobs ( a small minority) don't want change. The whole country is more or less desperate to get all the current parties out but due to the religious background the two main parties they'll stay in (vote for us or x will persecute you) Essentially it'll take a decade or two till the old leaders of the troubles (mini civil war) all die off and the government is reborn which is an excellent chance to make something of

Depends… are you 2D?

Most female leaders in history had a certain aesthetic and ability to rouse the men, and they typically came to fame during times when men were dispossessed before or during a crisis (kind of like these days). They weren't there for their ability to match men in a given field that men dominated, but to mobilize demoralized men. This mean females have the ability to grant spirit to men in ways that men cannot, and to steer them towards their duty.

I don't think a government office job is the best way to do this unless you get a lot of camera time. Being behind the desk and pushing papers isn't an effective use of the female flag-bearer. She is best in a position that is sort of like cheer-leading.

if they did it on the first day, yes.

But a small trickle then a steady stream…

Der flute komt

Whatever. I'm sure local news places don't have a CIA plant there either!

You're retarded. There is no way.

local politicians are pretty wild.

kike media don't care much, other than fluff pieces and the occasional scandal, since there is little to no real power at the lower levels.

…But someone rich enough to finance a campaign, who was a mayor-turned-governor, without skeletons in the closet.

We've got one. Kristin Beck in Maryland.

Story ?

How do you know they won't change their views as they grow older? The younger generations are always more leftist, but that never carries on to a leftist older generation.

But aren't half of those the foreigners who are the whole problem?

I thought NI and Scotland were both doing the Swedish feminist thing of banning buying a prostitute?

I thought the "nationalists" were really leftist and cucked? That's what Holla Forums has said in threads about Ireland.

Why?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

So she's seen as a sell-out for working with those same people?

What will the change look like? Every party neutral like the Alliance? No more mandatory coalition? No more main parties, just a parliament full of little ones?

Good idea OP. I have been thinking about running for office in the future.

It doesn't really come from a lefty perspective moreso that the people here tend to be more isolationists due to how much conflict is within the country itself and after seeing how much shit fighting has done to our country don't really want war. While a bit of a cucked response as it is in general and not just for Isreal I prefer it to the alternative.

(pic related) Essentially everyone in N.I is from N.I., the rest of the UK or Ireland, the rest are negligible minorities (e.g. at my highschool there where only 2 blacks out of 800 kids, we though them rare creatures)

To be fair thats accurate but in N.I its different. Firstly, it's a religious thing and secondly the top end estimates are of around 300 prostitutes total, hence a bit of a non-issue. I'd have said the main aspect uncucking us from feminism is the judges, most of them have lived through the troubles and don't exactly take shit from whores who scream rape. We still have minor issues in regards to the propaganda pushed through in education (some laws come from the UK and EU, although thanks to brexit it should be minimised soon to some extent)

The nationalists are quite leftists ( still have some respect for them being nationalists) although it often exaggerated when it comes to N.I The nationalists (i.e. the republicans, primarily Sinn Fein) have two sides to their party. (This is gonna get complicated so ask me if i don't fully explain something) One side runs for government in Ireland while another runs for government in Northern Ireland while some run for both, the side in Ireland is very leftist, while the side in northern Ireland is more centrist but has proposed liberal policies (all shut down by the religious majority though) Hence calling the nationalists cucks is fair in reference to their actions in Ireland but not as much in Northern Ireland, honestly Sinn Fein is just playing the political game for power and everybody knows it. Luckily the unionists are the majority and have been throughout ALL of northern irelands history (Seriously how often does one side hold power the entire history of a country) but the nationalists while having lefty policies are still decent in my books as they are also heavily religious (there have been issues with that and liberal policies in the past) and maintain aspects of their culture and national identity. In terms of cucked or uncucked I don't really mind moderate leftists that argue from a perspective of social security (in this current age it'll take a fascist regime to stop that and its everywhere) and liberalism. They used to be further left in all fairness but have tamed over the years.

Continued

Not so much her personally but the part as a whole. Thing to note about N.I. party ties (among five main parties) are strong enough that there are rarely detractors from the party line so they are seen as one entity. Essentially the leading party DUP was seen as traitors to some for entering into government with the same people (Sinn Fein) who tried to take the county by force, especially after proclaiming they never would. This is a major cause of tension between smaller hardline parties and the bigger ones, became very much a fight of peace vs principles in the media. From an overall perspective it has alienated much of the public from the parties nut as early mentioned due to tribal divides people still vote, not for policy or party loyalty but to stop the opponents getting in. As an addendum point, while it was a forced coalition more votes still gave more ministerial positions, hence why the still mattered somewhat.

Of the five main parties that where in mandatory coalition (DUP, UUP, alliance, SDLP, Sinn fein) 3 parties are staying in government (DUP alliance and Sinn Fein, ignore alliance y're negligible, DUP is main unionist, Sinn Fein is main republican) The two other parties, UUP and SDLP left the executive and are forming an offical opposition (they where often ignored while part of the government) Most are predicting The DUP and Sinn Fein will no longer be able to work together as the smaller parties acted as a bumper. Hence while we can predict the short term the next decade could see a complete turnaround of the parties. The mandatory coalition at least is partially gone but honestly there are very few people in fulll understanding of what is actually legal right now as much of the legislation is still being scripted for the opposition and knew government existence. In regards to neutral parties, smaller ones do seem to be on the rise although none other than alliance has got into government yet, should one actually do so we will need knew laws as the ones for alliance are solely for them (yeah our government is indeed this shit, our old education minister didn't even have a single qualification and dropped out of school when he was 14)

In response to the other two points regarding the first minister andunionist or nationalist, I can only say as i have above our current government is beyond shit, hence why people want rid of it. Most of our major parties are composed of ex criminals so intelligence and work ethic aren't exactly commonplace.

Marine Le Pen in France

Pauline Hanson in Australia.

One is running for office, one has been elected. Both are female. One is hot, one is not. Both are semi redpilled enough that one of their major positions is kebab removal

The intelligence issue is the reason to not use chans to get elected right now. It's too vulnerable.

On the eventuality that no one will be paying attention to local elections and chanfags can form a small voting block to push a fellow user into office, the prospect of a chan candidate has to remain a talking point.

WEW SOMEBODY IS BUTTHURT

No, especially not for females. Women are valuable at the cultural level, but not for getting things done at the strongest leadership positions, to include politics at any level.

Former NEET-turned-Navy SEAL who likes memes beck4congress.us/

"Southern Maryland must decide whether we keep
heading down the path we are on or do we make some
kind of change for the better. Do we continue the 34-
year decline of our middle class? Do we continue
passing trade deals like NAFTA and TPA that ship our
jobs overseas or do we end them and bring our jobs
home. Do we insource jobs from Mexico and Central
America with cheap labor or start to close the growing
gap between the very rich and everyone else"

Just look up elected positions in your area, and pick one you would best fit.

I am thinking of pulling a mix of Trump and Codreanu in the future.
However, I have neither the skills nor the charisma, only fanaticism.

If you have the fanaticism you have the passion, which can persuade more then charisma at times.

Except in my country I will probably be assassinated before I am even making baby steps. Corruption has fused with the flesh long ago.

What country is that?

Eastern Europe. I'd rather not be more specific.

NIGGER PLEASE

You are the newest poster on this board, aren't you?

Gentlemen, we have found the man who will head up RWDS. All neets and Holla Forumsacks are hereby ordered by president Trump to report to Fort Donald for training within two weeks

The thought of running for local offices entertained me in the past, but If I were I'd wait until I'm more established career wise and done my schooling. Plus I'm ignorant towards the Canadian government structure, hell i don't even know where I'd start. If I planned I'd have a bit of learning first.

Sure is Firestarter Media in here.

I'm a volunteer (going to be paid county leader in a week) for the Trump campaign in an Ohio town, it's as easy as a Google search to find a group

Side note If any of you shits are in Northwestern Ohio speak up

Oh you poor poor lads

You're making the classic mistake of assuming that you will necessarily recognise a Holla Forumsack in real life.

I've ended up in charge of more things than I ever wanted. Being in charge is an absolute shit storm that sucks big time. But there is a point when no one else is doing it right that I end up having to step up and fix it for them. I've waited patiently for a man to step up and fix it. Well, so far they have nearly all failed, unless Trump succeeds and makes America Great Again. I'm not 25 yet, so there is some time before I'm forced to decide if the world is fucked enough for me to try to fix it.

Go away MGTOW. We need more white babies. Go make some.

careful goy you should talk about organizing here

we might have to anchor your thread too

dont get any funny ideas goy

Pretty sure I am not 2D, but I must run further tests to make sure.

Cheer leader, mom figure giving advice, same thing right?

I have always managed to give off mom vibes, even before having beautiful white babies. (Just pointing out that I didn't cuck my race.)

Honestly, a better plan would be entryism.

A whole bunch of Holla Forumsacks as sleeper agents among the institutions of power (law firms, academia, government, corporate business).

Subterfuge is a viable strategy. The whole 'starve the system' thing is a waste of time. It needs to be subverted from within.

I'm not sure what SAHM's do with their day, but there is a point that if you have a family business (which I do) I can keep my kids with me while I work, (which makes it easier to home school so I can avoid the Marxism and Diversity BS.) If I wasn't working, I'd be bored to tears. Every woman needs a hobby, and selling things (legal things, mind you) is mine.
My husband isn't quite what we call a people person. He ends up letting his power level be know more than is healthy for business or politics. I end up having to spin what he says into a nicer statement to keep the peace.
I can keep my mouth shut when it comes to things that aren't politically correct.

Ashes&Echoes autism fag please go.

Also, if you aren't physically attractive, don't even bother.

Hi, campaign intern fag here. I've worked on almost a dozen different campaigns before and currently work for the RNC. I'm also soon to be working as a paid, full time employee for someone running for state senate in California. I plan to run for state assembly in the future to fight for what my local district needs, which is primarily water since we're all about farmlands.

I was a person or what ever they got to vote for when selecting who to send to the convention for selecting the nominee for utah or whatever.

Would actually kinda like to get more involved.

I'll look better once I lose the baby weight. Shouldn't be too hard now that I'm not nursing, which makes you thirsty and hungry af.

wikihow.com/Become-a-Sheriff

I think we need some Holla Forums sheriffs.

Sort of.

The way you carry yourself is important. Feel free to remind people you're a woman without actually ever saying it, as in, don't wear pantsuits and/or say muh vagina like a certain presidential candidate, although I'm certain you know that already. No competent man (or woman for that matter) would willingly follow or support a person like her and it's not merely because she's an insufferable Communist shrew.

Having a motherly aura, which is a gentle but firm kind of authority, works good.

Do you mean that we should use stealth to infiltrate politics, and once we have power go full "1488! In the ovens you go!"
That is EXACTLY what Justin Trudeau is doing.
Any minute now he is going to close the trap, and all the shitskins he has been importing are getting REKT

Because you need tons money.
But even with that you can fail. So communication is also a key element

I'm a huge dirty piece of shit and no one in their right mind would ever vote for me. I've been right about a few things that have come to pass though :^)

It can't be that hard. Pic related is an Estonian Holla Forumsack who made it all the way to the parliament.

We really should. Especially get elected to local school boards to shut down leftist bullshit and get on city councils and maybe even seize a mayoralities and create anti-sanctuary cities that aggressively oust illegals and fines those who hire and house them. We could do some shit, though we'd have to keep our power level down until we had a strong enough position as a bloc.

Because the risk to reward is not worth it, becoming a politician can easily fuck your chances to get any other job, especially if someone decides that you aren't good enough of a goy and try to ruin your career and any sources of income you may have. Robert Morrow himself stated that he actually got to the position because nobody really cares about it enough to pay attention to the candidates so they almost always pick the first person on the ballot, which is how he won.

Elaborate

Most people don't know jack shit about the people they vote for in local office other than seeing some signs and maybe hearing a soundbyte or two.

Local offices are nothing, there are a few things here like county commissioner that sometimes go with only one person running, I've once seen a local race with no one running, just write-ins. You take a little nothing office like that and work your way up, plus you get fucking paid and benefits for not really doing all that much.

And they got more popular when Eesti Päevaleht news outlets sucked the money from social democrats and went for an entire week against EKRE.
Mainly due to one or two members went visiting to some American Renaissance conference, calling them "racists, xenophobic, homophobic". Nobody bought that shit and it had the Trump effect which EKRE's popularity had risen

I'm sure there's plenty of them, but they keep their power level at the minimum for obvious reasons. I suspect Mike Huckabee is a Holla Forumsack and Holla Forums oldfag, there was also a possible Britbong politician on the other Holla Forums.

>tfw another Holla Forumsak lives

We could but we would have to give one another plausible deniability.

Like wear certain kinds of clothing, be at this place at this time something really autistic

wat

That doesn't work if you're still visibly white and even in adulthood a proper beard doesn't grow.

Nigger be realistic. The 'migrant crisis' is despite pressure from the populace nowhere near stopped, in fact a constant stream of antinationalist votes has been solidified. The ZOG can't be overthrown. This nationalist uprising in several countries is something positive, but way too little, way too late.

People are facing their own extinction and the best they can muster is voting with 51% for a very minor step in the right direction. And the votes will only get worse from here on in due to 'integration' initiatives to give invaders migrants the right to vote as fast as possible.

We can keep shitposting and maybe even devote years towards fighting, but nonetheless here's what's realistically going to happen.

This world is stuck in an endless loop of stagnation all so that a small minority gets to be at the top of the constantly shrinking pyramid for a few more years. Now go ahead and tell me how I am wrong.

>>>/meadhall/ come meet up

Rick Tyler

Re: ZOG-created "migrant crisis" and "radical Islamic terrorism"….

One sunny day when I was 9, or thereabouts, I threw rocks at a hornet's nest high in a tree, with the goal of bringing it down.

I was far enough away. They weren't going to get me. They weren't g-

I heard the buzz. I ran. They got me in the back at least a dozen times. (The nest, though damaged, did not fall to earth.)

Every time you post that, you make baby Hitler cry.

ZOG can be overthrown. Not by neo-NSDAP LARPing Holla Forumstards who alienate indispensable potential allies, but Yes We Can overthrow ZOG.

That is not the best they can muster. They simply must have reinstilled in them the pride of ownership.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."

Similar words have not been spoken much by FedGov minions since the South made Lincoln eat those, but an inalienable right doesn't just disappear through lack of exercise or mention.

Reread '1984'.

You're wrong because (((they))) can't pull the plug on the Internet.

The system of thought control in '1984' has, in 2016, an essentially unshutdownable opponent system of thought freedom.

The only question is: how will YOU use this Ultimate Weapon?

For Holla Forums-tier nihilism? To shill for another ZOG-puppet? Sad!

That's like telling a fat kid to stop eating.

And this my friends is why white people should never trust the dark ones. The dark ones might speak like us, they might act like us, they might dress like us and through the miracles of technology even look like us; but they will never think like us.

Twisted, evil, violent creatures who seem to seek nothing but pain and misery. I feel the only thing that we can say to this misguided fool is a simple; REMOVE KEBAB! GET OUT AND STAY OUT YOU DISGUSTING ENEMY OF CIVILISATION! YOU WILL HANG!

No one uses ZOG on here.

Only feds use ZOG, seriously how fucking stupid are you?

If demoralisation doesn't work, try Outgrouping?

Refute his points. Tell us how jews have ever managed to control an AWARE white population?

Green hats.

I've thought about running for one of the Federal Seats close to me but I might run local and then go to Federal later
Its just that I think it'll be best to wait 6-10 years or so for when I've got money, I've researched the area heavily and when I've gotten speaking down pat and maybe also being a business owner

It depends where you are
In America its near impossible to get position without a party but in say Australia you do it right and you can become an independent

The Exemption to that is if you're female
Its hard to name a good looking female politician

My bad.

I only just now read the Wikipedia article on "ZOG" and learned that it is an antisemitic conspiracy theory.

They are either employed already or neets.

Oh abdi, your kebab is showing
You will never be one of us so GTFO

I think there are more Holla Forumss in useful positions than you would expect. Doesn't need to be just politics, but also the law, media or business. And many others in a non-powerful position are shitposting online like minions, spreading the fire.

Everyone has his own way to contribute.

This ties into a larger point:

The left is rabidly ambitious. Right wingers usually just want to be left alone (LEE ME ALONE.MP4) to pursue their individual interests.

The left are true believers in their coming egalitarian Utopia, but the right thinks things are pretty good already or wants to go back to a time when they were ideal.

If we want the right wing to be as fervent as the left wing in their beliefs, we need to develop a positive, exciting, borderline utopian vision of the future. We can't be content with being "reactionary" or "conservative". We need to all have a beautiful vision of a clean, high trust, technologically advanced, morally righteous white nation/continent/planet/solar system/(galaxy?) that we work toward enthusiastically, assured in its eventuality.

If you read any self help book worth shit, one of the most important things is VISUALIZING what you want and working toward a concrete goal. Trump does this masterfully with his language "big beautiful wall" "make america great again" "you'll get tired of winning" "bring manufacturing and jobs back", but we need to think beyond that to compete with the left and Islam. We need to LARP unashamedly.

What's your vision of the future, brah?

Oops wrong version.

I'm not even surprised.

That's my plan, though my local republicans seem to be a little bit retarded.

post-anathema.tumblr.com

The Neoreactionaries are trying to do this, but haven't put enough work into it yet.

Might just be in my own experiences, but usually the most rabid leftists cling to their ideals because they have nothing else. The less they have, the more zealous they become. The worst I've met are the trannies who have burnt every bridge they have except with fleeting friends who are only """"friends""""" because they agree on politics but would sell them up the river for wrong think in a heartbeat.
People more right leaning - again, in my experience - have more fulfilling social lives and hobbies that go beyond reading Marx and signal virtuing on twitter, and have better things to worry about than obsess over some ideal utopia they know in their heart of hearts doesn't exist.

Of course, the reverse is true.
Hitler lost everything and look at what he accomplished.

You could pretend to be Jewish

Who says there aren't a few Holla Forumsacks already in office?

Too many hookers before I was redpilled. Like, an absurd amount of hookers. Ripe for blackmail. I am,however, trying to reach the commanding heights of finance in the Silicon Valley and hope to play a role in the uncuckening of the Bay Area.

I've been waiting patiently for a sufficient number of men to agree on what needs to be fixed, and who are of character to make it happen.

Define what victory would look like to you, young mother user, and I will tell you if it is a victory for which I would pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.

Well you seem the most qualified already.