Nerd Dating Sites?

Have any of you anons had luck with dating websites? I have tried the okcupid, pof, match garbage but it is the same normie sluts floating in a sea of fatties.

Does anyone know any decent nerd dating websites? The place the weebs and anime fags would sign up for. I live in chicago if it makes a difference.

Also any stories about these sites or types of chicks? I have only been with normal girls who I have little in common with, but I have heard some horror stories of chicks with major problems lurking around the nerd crowd.

Other urls found in this thread:

gloryholefoundation.com/
sociopath-community.com,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to sci fi conventions and hit on the fat girls

Well I don't need to go all the way to a sci-fi con to hit on fat girls. Has no one had a good experience with dating websites? Do these sites even exist?

Honestly, I have never tried to date a website. The thought never even crossed my mind.

God dammit user this is serious! I need to find a new method because what I have been trying just isn't working. I know not everyone on here is a kissless virgin.

gloryholefoundation.com/

Well you need portable internet first I figure.

I never asked for this

If you are only matching with normies on okcupid guess what: youre probably a fucking chad who should go back to reddit

so you're jealous that he's able to get a normie while you sit there on your bed hacking the dnc?

lmao you need to go back. I've long since transcended women

This is the problem though, I don't want a normie. Everyone knows modern girls are a basket case of problems, I at least want one who I have some common interest with if I am going to take the 3dpd plunge. So what are the alternatives to the normal mainstream garbage dating websites.

Pathetic.

there are none, do you have 10,000 UDS? i'm a web app dev, i'll build it for you

usd*

there are lots of crazy girls on sociopath-community.com, maybe try there

$10,000 sounds like a small price to pay for a waifu. What's the catch?

what do you mean what's the catch? I'm just suggestions you make your own dating site / app. How you will target the geek demographic? I have no idea…

I'll be your grillfriend! I love roasting weenies.

fetlife will get you some abnormal girls