The Yank Question

The Yank is immunised against all dangers: one may call him a warmonger, Israeli puppet, Taig, shitposter, it all runs off him like oil off the Saudis back. But mention the 60% "white" and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Please stop pushing the whole "white nationalism" nonsense on us Europeans.
We have distinct ethnic groups here.
We aren't a mongrel species like you.
You can't just force together Ruskis, Scotsmen, and Greeks into one nation.
I hope your whole white nationalism thing goes well in America but it simply cannot work in Europe.
t. Little Englander

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/kd-rebel-david-lane.pdf
archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt
archive.org/stream/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft_djvu.txt
archive.org/details/conquestofcontin00gran
archive.org/stream/TheTurnerDiariesByAndrewMacdonald/turner-diaries-william-luther-pierce_djvu.txt
poal.me/rm33qs
archive.is/95HcR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're not, we don't give a fuck what happens to you. We're the outpost of Europe. We will make pan-european nationalism work for us again. Drown in kebab with Theresa may you piece of trash.

Texan here. American by political association. Enjoy your enrichment.

Watch your tongue, fascist. We are a mongrel species. We are the proudest multiracial nation. We are the proudest multiethnic democracy on Earth.

we're taking your nige at the RNC and there's nothing you can do about it britbong

We're mostly Bongs, Groids, Krauts, Micks, Wops and Beaners. We get along surprisingly well considering the Kikery in this country. In short, piss off yuropoor. Enjoy your enrichment.

Thanks, we will.

Are Nige is going to get on the piss and plough your lasses, lad.

Pan-Europeanism created one of the greatest countries on earth: the USA. We put our petty ethnic differences aside and worked to create something great. Why would you celebrate and act as if Europeans can't work together?

And oh, have fun with your "mongrel" meme because nearly every britbong will have a bit of mud/nigger in them in a couple of decades.

Kek lads. Angry little Yankee mongrels can't accept their inferior status.

Hello, Schlomo…how's the weather in Tel Aviv?
D&C no longer works here, find some other site to puke your poison.

saged

While your thread is shit, I do agree.

Fuck the Yanks.

I'm in England actually lad. If the truth is D&C then Yanks need to get a grip.

At least they are armed and have space to move around.

You are cramped, disarmed and watched 24/7.

It's funny that anglo-kikes think it's funny to judge ameriburger minority rates when their percentage of the population fell 7% in fucking ten years. You are so unimaginably fucked its unreal.

Sometimes I wish I were a yank too.

No lad. We have tactical spoons.
Says the one with the "Patriot" Act.

So you're saying I should abandon my country because it's not white enough anymore?

They don't get arrested for writing a Tweet about a cucked politician.

Get fucked britbong.

I'm saying some of you should probably hold your tongues before gloating about the state of some European countries.

More D&C

Burgers and Eurofags falling right into it

You should love your country because it's not white anymore

Campaigning

Against

Racial

Supremacy

Welcoming

Economic

Literacy and

Liberty

here here, end this Amerilard menace tbh lads.

I thought bongs could handle the bantz

I know I wouldn't gloat about that. Dead whites are dead whites, you know?

One more thing, American whites aren't cucked nearly as much as Britkikes. If Americans were 80% white like England is, we wouldn't be importing muds like you are. Our demographic problem is because of a porous border and a history of slavery. You CHOOSE to destroy your own demographics.

Any thoughts on double digits?

They need to be checked!

Meanwhile we are about to put Trump in the top spot while 'based Nige' disappears and your Brexit gets ignored for 5 years.

ETERNAL ANGLOS

CIVIC NATIONALISM IS BLESSED BY KEK

RACISTS BTFO

'I love the blacks'
'I love hispanics'
'Israel is our greatest ally'
'They need to come in but they need to come in Legally!'

Sounds like a BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST tbh

Why can't you just be inclusive of your white brothers on brit/pol/ m8?

TOPFORM

Constantius had allowed Christians to persecute Jews, unlike Constantine before him. This led to the Jewish revolt against Gallus (351), which was utterly crushed. Constantius banned Jewish slavery, intermarriage of Christian women with Jews and confiscation of Jewish convert property.

Constantius killed the anti-Arian close family of his cousin Julian in the massacre of 337, the emperor was later tormented by guilt of this, but this didn’t stop him from executing his other cousin Constantius Gallus in 355 for being a corrupt Caesar of Rome, even if he changed his mind too late. Shortly after his only surviving Cousin Julian was promoted to Caesar.

Emperor Julian replaced Constantius, and in 361 put forth an edict permitting Bishops previously exiled by Arians to return. On the 4th of February 362 Julian put forth his Tolerance Edict to guarantee freedom of religion, to the extent of reopening Pagan temples, reversing laws Constantius had made against Paganism. Julian presided over the burial of Constantine in the Church of the holy Apostles.
Julian’s death in 363 in a campaign against Persians was considered a sign of God.

The Donatio Constantini was a forgery stating that Constantine had sought baptism from Pope Sylvester as a cure for leprosy, which then led him to transfer authority of western Rome to the pope. This imperial decree was influential in supporting papal supremacy, until it was proven as fake by Lorenzo Valla in 1439, due to the vernacular style clearly dating back to the 8th century, not the 4th.

Licinius had broken the Edict of Milan in 320 and had begun to persecute Christians in his army. In 324 Constantine marched his veteran army of 130,000 into Thrace, Licinius now lacking Christian troops responded with his force of 165,000. Constantine deployed his Christian forces with the Labarum standard, which dismayed Licinius’ army into retreat, and destroyed his navy.

From 380 Augustine of Hippo produced numerous works, and is considered by Calvinists to be the influence for John Calvin’s work, where he directly references St. Augustine.

In 1553 Calvin of Geneva had Michael Servetus an Anabaptist, Nontrinitarian burned for half an hour over green wood for heresy, and this pressured Nontrinitarians, such as Martin Cellarius and Lelio Sozzini, to only write in private.

“Jesus, Son of the Eternal God, have mercy on me.” – Michael Servetus’ last words
Had Servetus said “Jesus, Eternal Son of God, have mercy on me.” He would have been saved.

It's hilarious that when pointed out their "nation" is just a mongrel amalgamation, burgers will immediatly start to fellate their kike overlords with over the top patriotism to a non-nation state.

Amerifat """""right wing"""""

"Israel is our greatest ally" - Donald J Trump

Kek lads. You're pozzed beyond belief.

If Hillary wins, kill yourself m8.

America's history is a bit dull, they needed more time to form a 'white identity', which was only an identity formed in response to coloured immigration.
White identity is far weaker than ethnic identity.

Kek
first time I've kek'd out loud while reading a D&C thread

literally nobody does this. The subject only ever comes up when Americans talk about establishing their form of Nationalism, then autistic eurocucks come in and start throwing green arrows around.

BREXIT IS WHITE D&C SHILLS FOR EVORPA WE MUST 1488 THE WHITE RACE

GLORY TO THE WHITE SUPERSTATE ANGLOKIKES BTFO!

GOODBYE ANGLOS

Pretending "whiteness" is a nation is a direct insult to us with our own real nationalities.

So when Richard Spencer tells us to stay in the EU because "muh EVROPA" he isn't?
Kek lad. Put down the cheeseburger and try harder next time.

"Israel is our greatest ally"
Kek lad. You tried.

Trump is still a NeoCon who will do anything for Israel in the end.

IMPLICIT WHITE IDENTITY
Faggots
>>>/out/

ETHNIC IDENTITY NOT WHITE IDENTITY
ENGLISH NOT "WHITE"

so literally some nobody?

I M P L I C I T

well its not like we had an election
this is the Tories swapping Cameron for a woman to appease the rabid feminists and liberals frothing at the mouth over Brexit

Even the Arabs call invaders "Franks", they have a better sense of European ethnicity than Yanks, it's perhaps one reason why they target the French more, likely just their larger presence though.

W H I T E

to be fair britbongs, I'd take an Aussie over one of you faggots any day, at least their shitposting is amusing and they don't fap to traps

No one was pushing white nationalism on Europe, you dumb nigger. We're pushing white unity and cooperation in Europe to kick out shitskins, which is in all of your collective interests. No American has ever advocated destroying the individual European cultures
TOP FUCKING KEK. Europe is enormously "mongrelised", and the vast majority of your national identities are not even based on a single ethnicity. "Spain" and the "Spanish" identity spans multiple local ethnic groups, just like the "Italian" identity spans many regional ethnic groups. Hell, there wasn't even a single Italian nation until the late 1800's.

Europe's borders have been shifting, populations migrating, and mass-rapes occurring for literal thousands of years. Your idea of "purity" is entirely laughable. Your attacks against America are entirely unfounded.
Not by maintaining Russian, Scottish, and Greek identities and cultures, but if all these people are aggressively assimilated into a nation like America with a greater white identity, then it's perfectly functional and acceptable.
White Nationalism never was for Europe. It was always for America and other Euro colonies.

Go gobbel some paki dick and take dick from your fellow brit/pol/ back to your containment general

Puke your D&C elsewhere.

Yeah, god forbid you get the chance to cast a ballot, you might end up with a Jew loving Muslim as PM.

The regional and ethnic groups and very similar and don't mix that much either tbf. Stay mad mongrel Yank.
Please gas yourself. This is why Euros hate Yankees.

This tbh.

A jewish puppet-state where you can get shot by niggers at any time of day is great?

America is a nation. "Whiteness" is the underlying racial element that defines it, you fucking dolt

Most of your "real nationalities" are just as "illegitimately" constructed as you claim Americas white identity is, since most modern European nations combine many different local ethnicities and cultures into a single nation. "Germany" was never a single unified nation, even during the HRE times. The entire concept of a single German nation and identity is just as "illegitimate" under your logic, as the American white identity

Reminder that he was defending the Duck Dynasty guy for being anti-gay (being anti-gay is implicitly white for American Christians) and shills spread the opposite meaning.

No it isn't.

Yes, emphasis on local, not "who ever managed to crawl out of the boat after betraying their kin".

Could you at least try to say something resembling an argument, you cancerous britshit sperg
American white identity is for America, you illiterate sub-70 iq nigger. Europe can keep their individual national identities - in fact I encourage it - but that doesn't make them any less a part of the European race, and that doesn't make them any less a part of the distinct White civilisation we have produced.

Kek lad. America has no identity. You should embrace Civic Nationalism.
Oh wait you are, through Trump.

Who was the first Western nation to get thoroughly cucked and controlled by kike bankers? Why the United Kingdom!

Quit being so uppity, faggot.

not in the forseeable future
funnily enough the current islamic mayor of london got in hot water after saying theres too many white british men working in the london tube for the muslims it makes raping them british girls in the toilets so much more difficult apparently
hes been accused of racism and hate speech successfully so id like to see how that turns out

Isn't something like 5% of your population Ashkenazi?

At least we can deny the Holocaust and be racist on the internet without going to jail.

because you say so?
topkek. You can't even come up with any valid argument against my points. There's no end to your misplaced euroshit superiority complex. It's pretty hilarious, actually

nope
not an argument, britkike

Less than 2%.

at least I can be safe in the knowledge that you really are a mentally defective bottom feeder

Keep up the "bants", "lad" :^)

Just wait until Hillary wins.
#StandWithHer

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

*figures produced by the SPLC and ADL

Anyone with a pale skin can be a "white" American. If a "nationality" is handed out like that, it's worthless civic "nationalism". White skin isn't a nation.

you also have all those guns which you do fuck all with
i have an excuse to not overthrow my government when all i can go up against them with is an assault spoon duct taped to a broom handle with a colander on my head
Obongos been in power for 8 years and nothing was done
how old is Hillary? not a single assassination attempt
we've killed more of our politicians with knives and DIY zipguns than you guys have so when it comes to control your population no matter what your 'freedoms' are is still more under the thumb than us

Those of you with "real nationalities" are too busy having pissing contests amongst yourself over shit that happened decades and centuries ago to join forces and push out invaders and overthrow the shitty EUSSR.

STAY MAD ADOLF LEWINISKI BONGO

We do, don't we?

So America's probably more like 58% white.

Get fucked globalist.

Wrong, you sophist kike. Anyone of ethnic European decent is white.
Civic "nationalism" applies to race-blind cuckery, you retard. I am advocating white identity in America, since our nation hasn't been beholden to any specific European ethnicity, but a larger white identity.
toplel

Reposting this from something I saved
My vision of the White identity is not one defined by the cheapening of European culture and civilization into something lesser, but instead the culmination of it into a single unified identity, built on the collective European struggle and history we share as a race, and grounded in the greater European civilization all white nations belong to. I envision a single pan-European identity for America that draws its strength from the larger culture of European Civilization to which every European ethnicity has contributed in some way.

The American identity is capable of being the synthesis of the greatest aspects of the white race from every corner of Europe into a single entity. We can know and stay true to its roots in the old world, yet be something new entirely; something uniquely American yet European at the same time. I believe such an identity, grounded in the collective struggle of all of our ancestors has the potential of being truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Do you eurokikes not understand English? You people are as dense as a fucking diamond

this is now an american white nationalism thread

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/kd-rebel-david-lane.pdf

archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt

archive.org/stream/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft/risingtideofcolo00stoduoft_djvu.txt

archive.org/details/conquestofcontin00gran

archive.org/stream/TheTurnerDiariesByAndrewMacdonald/turner-diaries-william-luther-pierce_djvu.txt

Stay mad, mongrel.

Blood and soil is the only basis for real nationalism.

Go back to brit/pol/ you cuck, or pop Muhammad's dick out of your mouth when you talk to me.

yeah you do
so use them or you're just complicit

kennedy was killed with a pea shooter so can all the rest
your government isn't brick and steel, it isn't manifest divine through your monuments its flesh and blood and it spends your tax dollars on private mansions, ferraris and personal child sex slaves for themselves

dont forget arabs, syrians, lebanese, egyptians, morrocans, algerians and tunisians
on an american census they also get classed as 'white'

And another politician stepped up to replace him. You're powerless.

not an argument, famoo. Try again when you have something intelligent to say
different white ethnicities are not different races. We are genetically extremely similar to each other.
the blood of the European race
America

You Europeans had better hope we can, or you're more fucked than we are.

thats why you have to kill them all/enough/majority
and replace who?

TUBBY, DUMB, YANKEE SCUM

We'll use them when the time is right. You don't dictate shit to us, you don't know conditions on the ground.

Is ttpw his boyfriend?
I hope he redpills him so we can have a last stand of white identity with Alexander.

Kek
you've already reached racial tipping point you're alot more screwed than we are if you dont make a move soon

The arrogance of the Yank knows no bounds.

JFK was replace by Johnson very quickly. You're powerless.

Not a single kin. Next you are going claim whole humanity can be a nation if it's the "blood of the human race".

Not your ancestral land.

You are a mongrel, and no amount of deep frying and pretending your ancestors didn't give up their own culture and nation to adopt completely foreign American one is going to change it.

49% when

Kek, now that's civic nationalism.

Not to mention everything our nation has done that has advanced humanity. YANKS BTFO!

That in and of it self is retarded, because that's not the goal at all.

There can be white nationalism in Britain or Russia, white nationalism doesn't mean "hurr durr let's unite Europe as one country", whoever told you that on /brit/pol is retarded.

The goal of white nationalism is sodomy.

brits are mongrels as well, you are some mongrel of pictish,bythronic, saxon and viking mixture. the passage of time is the only thing you have to stand on as a podium and rant about 'muh ancient culture' while your braindead imbred sheepfucking countrymen walk about caked up in makeup in american blue jeans talking in low bred oliver twist accents in the ruins of your long dead society which commited suicide out of arrogance instead of facing the germans with honor instead of dragging america in the war (to kill their own cousins) on the behest of the jews and your little 19th century churchill flag waving nationalism

You are clueless, the white identity is what everything is about, the fundamental conflict is a biological one, a race one, the nazis had it all figured out and thats why they got destroyed. Collectivism, eugenics and race separation is what jews have been doing for millenia and the reason they are successful.
Do you ever Charlemagne?

ONE RACE THE WHITE RACE

I agree. Brits are mongrels. Americans are even more so, being mutts mixed with mongrels.

let me know when the nations of the world ask the brits if its okay to make a trade deal, this isn't 1869 dipshit nobody cares about brits

ARE YOU WHITE

DO YOU HAVE A NATION?

Op BTFO out

Fucking pleb with black hair and brown eyes

is that supposed to be a brit because he looks like a straight up italian wog

Lads, do you think there will be another happening tonight and it just won't stop?

Kek lad. Good luck with that.

Bigot.

Who cares?

Whites are disgusting. Tell me, Holla Forums, how are le whites the best when Jews rule them, Muslims make them kiss their feet, and East Asians outperform them at every level?

White genocide? Great! Out with the old, in the new

European ethnicities have a mixture of multiple haplogroups all form early neolithic settlers. There is no single European haplogroup that determines how "white" someone is.
Not pan nationalism. American nationalism with the racial component

Italian is not a single kin. Neither is Spanish. Nor is British. Nor is German. Nor is swiss. I suppose by your logic, these nations are illegitimate "mongrel" shitholes too, right?
Wrong. All of humanity is not one single race, but split up between multiple larger races, one of which is the European race. Europeans share a larger civilisation, history, struggle, and racial blood that enables their successful integration into a white American identity without any issues at all. Keeping within racial lines, and recognising the importance of race in a nation, is not expanding a national identity into multiracial cuckery

If you're trying to claim that differences racially, historically, and civilisationally between a Brit, a Russian, and German are equally far as the differences between them and an Arab, a Chink, and African, then you're clearly a fucking idiot who's argument should be dismissed.
By your logic, we might as well all go back to Africa, since Europe isn't technically our "ancestral homeland" if you trace roots far back enough. America became a white/European nation by right of conquest and expansion.
As are plenty of Europeans.

This, our time is up and we just need to learn to live with terrorism.

Not an argument I'm afraid.

You are comparing nations formed from groups interwined by millenia through shared culture, genes and land to citizens of a federation that took in who ever for two centuries.

You are delusional, mongrel and don't have a nation.

Kek
Actually that had nothing to do with Britain and more to do with FDR supporting Chinese republicans
America tries to strong arm Japan into halting the invasion of China
Japan attacks america and americas ally in the region Britain
because Britains been at war with Germany for the past 2 years almost at the behest of zionists and american blooded traitors like Churchill and Germany is allies with Japan america decides to also declare war on Germany

Britain has the highest rate of intermarriage and I think this is something grape to be proud of.

stay mad britshit
you should have been invaded by the germans, you deserved it for all the years you fucking meddled with europe from your musty little rock in the atlantic like a bunch of imbred sheepfucking pirates

Did you know when Constantius II became sole emperor he banned intermarriage between Jews and Christian women?

CHECK THESE TRIPS YOU FENIAN BASTARDS

ooo puked a little in me mouth just then lad

bollocks
we can trace them all genetically to distinct regions

That's correct, didn't they do a study lately and find that Americans are pretty pure, and have even purer blood than most Europeans?

That guy is retarded, you could argue that whites were in America first, but that's debatable, Whites were the best conquerors and warriors on the face of the earth, obtaining land through conquest is absolutely fine, just ignore that civic nationalist retard.

Even when the Romans were 'anti-Semitic' they still fell to buggery and vice.

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/rm33qs
poal.me/rm33qs
poal.me/rm33qs

someones mad at our splendid isolation

woah woah woah, there, sonny. I thought you just finished telling me that whites share no genes, culture, or history. Stop it with this mongrel bullshit!! You're not a pan-European globalist, are you?!!!

America's white identity is as legitimate as any individual European nation's identity for the reasons I've mentioned. Europeans as a race share a larger struggle, civilisation, and culture. There is no valid reason why America shouldn't mainain an identity based around this. You just don't want to admit it because that would tear you down from that superiority-complex high horse you've built for yourself.

That study showed 95% of American "whites" have nigger genes, while European natives have 0%. You are delusional.

my favorite was how jews were not allowed to sleep within the walls of constantinople and had to go outside the gates to their ghetto when the sun went down

Mongrel.

Niggers can't shoot for shit.
They usually shoot each other…by accident.

sage

I say the same thing about the HUMAN RACE but there are bigots on here that aren't as tolerant as you are. Pleased to meet a civic brother :)

Kek, only got to a bit past Constantine, that's great.

Does isolation mean something different now?

I think that might be the paki cum, mate

different regions have larger percentages of each haplogroup, but every European ethnicity has a combination of haplogroups that arrived here during early neolithic settlement.

fam gotta love the Varangian Guard

you faggots are like the shit-talking kid at school that always disappears when he can run for the teacher when the fight starts

I hope that the french and dutch exterminate all Anglos tbh

I saw two Dutch faggots a couple of days ago, they were in my green pastures, REEEEEEE.

We're in this together you nigger, while Jews and Muslims are working together, we have retards with fucked up teeth trying to divide us even more.

GET OUT GET OUT, GET AWAY FROM THE QUEEN'S SWANS YOU FAGGOT!

GOD DOESN'T NEED FIRE AND BRIMSTONE FOR THE NETHERLANDS, FLOOD IT!

Kek.

Topkek. The study proved that 90-95% percent of American whites are pure, and the other 5-10% have about 2% non-white dna.

Keep trying, eurokike

something about them invading India through Afghanistan?
well thats what happens when the two biggest kids on the block are trying to carve up the world between them, pic related
again the colonies? besides i believe we've absolved that when our men died and bled out on Spanish soil to free them from Napoleon and reinstate the exiled Spanish monarchy

yep fairly pure
archive.is/95HcR

speak for yourself and go back to your containment thread

I realized I don't give a shit about the opinion of a nationless mongrel on what constitutes as an nation. Completely pointless, it's like arguing with a quadroon about his claim of being an European native. Of course the mongrel would never acknowledge being a mixed piece of shit.

Mongrel.

they were mostly saxon huscarls who didn't want to be cucked to the normans but they are kind of just a meme
the byzantines used a regional militia called the theme which was native but the imperial forces the "tagmata" was mostly dacian cataphracts and germanic shocktroops (like in late rome) during the late middle ages they relied heavily on german zwei-hander type mercs and italians. they also used alot of steppes peoples. the varangrians are the most famous thanks to harald hardrata. also they used to hire alot of normans. princess anna comnenus really had a crush on bohemund the norman prince

Haha, that's rich, the world has been the USA's bitch for dozens of years, stay mad that we took your spot, Britkike

come on lad its only 50% i swear
better than the US where all your laws are made by corporations, LGBT interest groups and corrupt senators

yeah so theres distinction between them

See

to be fair a dutch homosexual is more masculine than a british heterosexual

That's not true user, America is a nation by definition.

id believe that if Amsterdam didnt have an anal fisting festival

BEADY EYES
FILLED WITH LIES

still not an argument, eurokike
Frustration with an argument tends to happen when you only have "muh mongrel" and "muh my national identity is legitimate while yours is not because I say so" shitposting to go by, and make a fool of yourself
What am I acknowledging? I'm a white American. I'm not British/German/Swiss/Russian/etc.

Maybe for a civic "nationalist" like you.

I still like em
plus they were the emperors sole guard for 400 years so thats something

Which I never denied. There are distinctions between local populations in Europe too, not just larger ethnic groups. The point is that we are all part of the same larger race, making integration and the formation of a single identity in America both legitimate and functional

ATTENTION

Reminder that the originators of this thread are either smelly beaners, gibbering, ape-like niggers, aids-riddled faggots, JEWS, MUDSLIMES, or effeminate, cucked, SJW flits.

Both sides that are arguing are the same degenerates and perverts, simply trying to drag you into it. This is a D&C thread, nothing more.

Remember, sage goes in the email field to keep this puke-post from sliding important posts.

Our white kindred on the other side of the ocean are not our enemies, and they face the same disgusting subhuman trash that we do, invading their countries.
We wish them well, and will help their cause in any way we can.

Multiculturalism = anti-white
Miscegenation = devolution

saged

So a mongrel?

no argument detected

What's with the huge increase in Europeans shitposting? Every thread has some Euro saying "fuck the yanks" or whatever.

also

we did it and we're the most powerful nation of the planet

pls go

Get the fuck back in your containment thread shithead.

SAGE IS CODE WORD FOR ANTI WHITE

Civic nationalistic cuckery.

nope. I don't have any non-white ancestors.

What are you? German? British? Italian? All those "identities" are illegitimate and mongrelised by your logic.

not true the byzantines had like 5-6 different imperial guards. the first were these guys called the spathari who were eunuch with spathas who wore gold and white

not that I expected anything different from a eurokike

and the race that produced it

You're not very bright. You sure you don't have any arab dna in you from all those muslim conquests?

some are purer than others
arguably the purest whites left in the world hail from Iceland and rural Ireland
the slavs were invaded a long time ago by asiatic hordes, the anatolians are all dead by the turkish hordes and kebab raped their way through spain, greece and southern italy
or does not factor into your american world view?

Stay mad, mongrel.

You're a Mongrel. But's that okay, because multiculturalism is the strength behind Western civilization

eunuchs armed with celtic longswords must have been odd
historically eunuchs arent very loyal though

still not an argument

Why would I need an argument? I'm talking to a mongrel here.

Because Americlaps are cancer and Europoors are finally waking up to how destructive Amerifat ideas have been

Also you're really autistic and easy to troll tbh

the great byzantine general narcses or however it is spelled was a eunuch. the byzantines thought it was easier to trust a gelded man since he didn't have a legacy. they would not have allowed germans and vikings into their palaces since muh dik blond beast would have occured (and I believe it did at least in the harald hardrata saga, his band got wasted drunk and tried to start a train on some princesses or something, look it up I read it like 5 years ago)

Reminder that this is the OP of this thread

this is some shit trolling though, you brits suck at it. even germans are better trolls than you guys, you think that saying lad or tbh is funny when it just instantly makes me scroll over hand press filter

Come back when your "nationality" isn't something anyone remotely European looking can attain during their own life time.

brits are shit tier compared to aussies tbh, aussies are the superior anglo islanders

topkek
its nice to see the tradition is alive and well today in Sweden where foreigners get drunk and start a train on some unsuspecting virgin

and the great byzantine general Belisaurus the Last Roman he was named, was an impotent cuckold as well
when Rome fell it fell fucking hard didnt it

Saged

I'm trying to decipher this shitty eurokike English.

From what I can tell, it appears to not be an argument

its the irish genes honestly, irish diaspora genes are god-tier all the shitty island genes stayed back home tbh

saged

You just don't understand what a nation is, having none yourself.

It's fine mongrel, embrace multicultural civic nationalism that made your kike overlords so great.

get back to Geelong and work on that shitposting mate that shits so sub-tier you couldnt even get a rise in Cabramatta yelling slanty eyed dog eating hill goblins

Good joke fam

saged

honestly justinian had belisarius gelded and blinded without his consent, he was not a cuckhold, he was pretty based. around belisarius's time the eastern roman empire was actually a very morally strict orthodox christian empire which would have been a great place to live compared to the west or mid east

fun fact my grandpa shipped a box full of 12 gauges to ireland in the 60s with his church buddies

the gelding came after the impotence and the cuckolding im pretty sure
not so sure it would be with the plague of Justinian right around the corner

Aren't you forgetting? By your logic neither do Brits, Germans, Italians, Swiss, or Spaniards

k well you guys have a containment board
>>>/britpol/

Are you seriously trying to insinuate that Black people are worse than white people? That's has got to be the stupidest, backwards, antisemitic, ill-informed post I've seen on this blog.

those african statues look similar to Hittite ones
made 3700 years ago

Can anyone European looking become a German, Brit, Italian etc. just by getting a new passport? Didn't think so.

Nice going mongrel. You continue to prove the concept of a nation is well beyond your mixed mind.

the biggest threat to europe is americans pan-europeanism

Good. Pic related is what your help contributed toward. Those bigoted protestants need to be destroyed for the good of THE HUMAN RACE.

here comes the christkike

Nige himself is a franco-british mongrel. Europe is full of white mongrels but then one day they decided to make "nations" and everyone inside them was suddenly PURE BRITISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, etc. British are celto-roman-anglo-saxon-norse-french scandi mongrels (if not even more hyphens). The rest of europe is far worse than england too btw. Pan white nationalism is actually deep wisdom which we have over you. Pushing differences between northwest euros is absolute snobfuckery.

OP is excited about the upcoming onslaught of kebab that's about to be excreted from Turkey.

What cuckery. Here in the U.S. 100% of our laws are made by U.S. lawmakers. There would be an armed insurrection if even one single foreign law was forced on us. You're pleading that I shouldn't look on your country with utter contempt when half of your laws are made by foreigners.

That will never happen. Your PM just said she wasn't going to trigger it until Scotland agreed to leave, which will never happen. That proportion of laws made abroad is just going to get bigger and bigger, champ. I just hope you've lubed up.

Sorry, I just had to write it again. It is the perfect example of absolute cuckery.

Based English Gentleman

who are paid by Zionist senators

Daily reminder that Yuropoor/burger D&C is one of our most easily exploitable fracture points.

And we can still throw them out come election time! When was the last time you voted out the European Commission?

That wasn't my pointing, you sophist kike
Using your logic, a German nation does not exist. If you suggested the idea of a unified German state 300 years ago, every individual duchy/state in central Europe would have laughed you away. Same thing with Italy. The identity of Britain is as "manufactured" as the American identity since it is not based on any specific ethnic identity.

Face it. You eurokikes have no argument. You're only desperately trying to maintain your high horse.