Hebrew translator

Hey, I'm an Israeli, Russian descent. I was never involved in Judaism and I hate it at least with the same passion some of you do, if not with a greater passion, as I need to live with them.
I am ideologically aligned with the general sentiment of Holla Forums.
So, I'm making this thread again.

==If you need anything translated from Hebrew to English== this is the place.
Anything you need for research, newspaper articles, documents, whatever.

The one exception is religious texts. I have translated some already but they are generally hard to translate and you need to be a Jew to translate them properly, I'm assuming. You can still give them to me and I'll consider and will most probably give it a try, but I might decline things that are too complicated.

The last point would be that all the Jew jokes and "offensive" slurs you'll throw at me will have zero effect on me. I'm used to it, I don't see myself as a Jew, and I don't care. please respond if you have something to translate or a question.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
rotter.net/forum/scoops1/330888.shtml
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/02/27/strong-support-for-israel-in-u-s-cuts-across-religious-lines/
stormfront.org/forum/t990647/
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you need anything translated from Hebrew to English this is the place
fucked it up in my OP

Do you speak Russian too? I would like a proper translation of Solzhenitsyn's book 200 years together.

gas yourself

Unfortunately although I do speak Russian perfectly, my writing and reading skills are very rusty.

Back in the oven kike.

Can you take a stab at it? The book was only ever translated to German IIRC, and other people have translated most of the chapters. There's just some chapters that are wholly skipped for whatever reason.

This is absolutely the most important book that we need in english.

Do you still live in Israel? If so, why are you still there if you claim to hate kikes?

maybe you could watch rotter threads about turkey coup and point us to some happenings which didnt receive attention in english sphere?

reminder:

nazis once cooperated with the zionists, because they wanted to move jews to israel and nazis wanted jews to move away from germany

it backlashes. zionits betrayed the nazis and made up the holocaust to have a victim card, so whenever you ask them about their right to invade israel they point at the holohaux.

there is no way to cooperate with jews. jew-cooperates will pay the price and get punished by jews for trusting them

I'm not a kike, I'm a Russian Israeli:^)

Generally speaking yes, I'd love to, but it will take a lot of time. If you'd give me a PDF in Russian I'll begin working on it, I need to sharpen my russian anyway.
I could also just translate whatever is missing in this PDF:
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
But I'll still need a russian PDF.

Yes, no money or education to move abroad. I'm working now to move to the states during the next few years, I was always bleeding red white and blue.

Kill yourself JIDF shill

What does this writing mean?
Why does he wear the mask?

(You)

Also there are a lot of secular crypto goys here, so I can find my friends. I stay away from religious Jews like I stay away from Muslims.

I could but I just woke up a while ago and still didn't really wrap my heard around the whole coup thing.
Here's the thread:
rotter.net/forum/scoops1/330888.shtml
Maybe some of the pictures and videos there are new to you guys.

Non Jew living in the land of jews.

Yeah, not buying it. If your mother is jewish, you're just as much of a kike as the rest of them.

This is the breakdown of the version you posted with what is missing and what's included.

I dont speak russian and the russian version of the book isn't on english trackers. Since you speak russian and could probably figure out how to search on rutracker, could you give it a stab too?

Nothing really.
Some of the latters were even upside down, I fixed it in pic related.
Here's a transcript for you to google and see that it's gibberish:
חע מצש
צדשלכה
כמומתש
What is this pic?

Its writing on Darth Vader's armor. George Lucas used an alphabet based on Hebrew characters for all the sith-writing in the movies for obvious reasons.

The best translation I've found is:
"His deeds will not be forgiven until he merits"

but the translator used some weird hidden trick found in certain religious book to show that the gibberish wasn't

Goodbye Israeli , till we meet again.

First of all, there are non Jews here in Jew land.
Second, it's religious doctrine and I honestly don't care about the religious laws of the kikes, pardon my French. and in any case I got the little Jewish blood I have through the males in the family, my mom's dad etc.
Can we not make this thread into a reddit AMA type of thing?

I'll look it up user, but it'll be a pretty big project. I'll open another thread when I'll finish at least one chapter.

Thank you user, I'll keep an eye out. It's the most banned book in the world for a reason. It's the most important thing anyone could spend their time translating.

Pretty sure he just used a heeb font. Then again, if it looks like gibberish you can assume it's a religious text.

Kill yourself, Semite scum.

Don't care about the (1)s trying to derail the thread user.Keep up the good work.

I've always suspected that Holla Forums is made up of a lot of self-hating kikes

Thanks for helping to confirm that

Y'know, I wish that the Jews on our side of the political fence would play a far more vocal role in calling out the blatant Jewish hypocrisy and double standards on issues like immigration. I really do.

Maybe you could set an example?

Yeah, I get it, but the mother thing you've mentioned? The kabalah or whatever can't boss genes around and make someone a genetic Jew by writing down that it's determined by the mother's side.
It's just something they made up so when enemy soldiers rape a jewess, the kid will still have a way to stay in the cult.
And if you're talking about race, I'm much, much closer to a euro than a semite, and I chose the Euro side.

I'm trying. I hope we'll have an awakening here too, but it's really easy for the govt here to control the people through war and whatnot. We need to separate ourselves from the non Israeli Jews as a general rule in my opinion, if we ever want to be anything more than a parasitic desert tribe.

One drop Moishe. One single drop. You don't belong here, and I'm willing to bet the other kikes in Israel say the same thing. Just kill yourself, you are useless racemixed scum

Yeah the only people on this board that seem to have any sympathy to the semite scum are christians no surprises there
the semites are the enemy of all races on this earth not just those of european blood
the jew is the ancient cockroach that needs to be stomped out

you dont get to choose user
you dont have a side you're tainted
tainted blood
as long as you live even if every semite in the world died right this minute they would still survive in your veins
if you want to do some good get sterilized, it ensures no europeans get tainted by you and the jews get even more inbred hopefully and sickly

Of course they have sympathy. They worship a dead kike on a stick

Yeah, I don't really give a fuck about your race standards.
Shit, I'm a halfling by nurenberg standards, I'll marry a nice gentile chick, and I'll make sure my son will too.
Despite what you think, with the amount of blood I have in me my son will already be a full goy and the curse will be lifted.

Do you have anything that needs translating?

Typical kike. You'll get much more hate than respect here. Take it to 4/pol/

I bet you look more niggerish than the russian jew.

Funnily enough this can be backed up with stats. Notice how the atheists are the least support of Israel.

MAKES YOU THINK HUH

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/02/27/strong-support-for-israel-in-u-s-cuts-across-religious-lines/

Mordecai please go. This is Moishe's shift

fedoras suck islam cock

TRY AGAIN SATAN

NO KIKES = NO MUDS

Yeah? You begin with your off topic bullshit and I'm the one who needs to go back to 4/pol/?
fuck off this thread is for translating. I do get to choose and I chose the side of Europe and not the side of the Jews.
I'm not here looking for respect, I'm here looking to help with hebrew texts.

Telling kikes to leave is never off topic

too bad for you Chaim we dont all ascribe to the regulations dreamed up 80 years ago in Germany
one drop and you're gone
finding a single jewish ancestor even say wew 800 years ago is enough id say
bloodcurse? you cant cure being a jew kike

typical kike dictating to me what my standards are and how i should feel about it
my race, my blood and my people
he'll id take a mulatto over what abomination you are any day of the week
id increase the number of degenerate half-black half-inuit transexuals 400 times fold if it meant the jew and all the people his genes survived in dropped dead over night

Ok. I'm staying though.

nigger detected.

fuck off.

liberals suck mohammeds cock
its just a disproportionate number of liberals are psuedo-intellectuals mad at Christian daddy and the want to spite him/look smart to their liberal peers
the number of young people believing in a 'grand spiritual entity' hasnt decreased they just label themselves as irreligious/atheist on the census because not that many of the plebs are literate enough to put agnostic in the 'Other' box

Look, I honestly don't care. Fine, I'm an abomination, are we done? I'll still do all the things I said I will and I'll live an amazing life in America as a patriot. If you want you can find me and kill me when it happens.
If you have nothing you need help with just let the thread die or something.

i view the nigger as an unruly savage child
the jew however is a mentally ill semite that has spawned ideologies that have destroyed the civilized world, they've spent millennia undermining civilization from the shadows as revenge for having their ass handed to them on a plate for rebelling against Rome
and hundreds of millions have died, entire races have been exterminated because of the twin jew ideologies of multicultural Abrahamism and Communism
so yeah i hate the jew more than a nigger

You can't into stats:
That doesn't show Atheist numbers user.

Also, I'm an Orthodox and we're downright ordered to despise the jew; we're not represented on there. This is why we're the religion where our churches have to pay taxes: we're political as fuck.

Another point is that I am aligned perfectly with Holla Forums ideologically, and I am culturally european, and I look like one.
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
My two choices are either solitude or having a euro community of like minded people with whom I can work to achieve our ideological goals.
I am not dictating to anyone what his standards need to be, if your town or neighborhood doesn't want a russian jew in it it's completely fine, I'll find another place to live in or try to prove myself to the group.

You realize the average Holla Forumsack doesn't hate Jews, don't you? Hell, I've been on this board for years and, to quote Dave Irving, despite everything the Jews have put us through, I don't hate you. Seriously. All that stuff you've heard about Nazis being bigoted antisemites is a load of nonsense. I have no problem with Jews.

Believe it or not, the antisemitism on Holla Forums has NOTHING to do with race or religion. It has EVERYTHING to do with politics. I don't know why, but for some reason, about 99% of Jews are on the far left extreme of politics. THAT is the reason why we have a problem with Jews. The average Jew is a filthy commie bastard nation wrecker who puts their communist utopia fantasies before our interests. It may be that you are the rare exception to the rule. In that case, I apologise on behalf of the board.

If you are really on the right wing, then you should be more vocal about it.

Start by calling out that Holohoax garbage. Start by being VERY vocal about the Holohoax.

The Germans, one of the white races, are literally going to go extinct in our lifetime unless the Holohoax myth breaks in the next few years. One of the human races will literally go extinct, because of a Jewish lie, unless the Jews intervene.

Even if you have no sympathy for the Germans you are a Jew, after all imagine how the other white races will treat you if the Holohoax story breaks and there is no evidence of Jewish opposition to the MSM narrative. Imagine how they will treat you if the German race goes extinct on the basis of a Jew lie and they then learn that the Jews deliberately created that lie and remained silent whilst the Germans were driven to extinction. Want to know what antisemitism looks like? Remain silent on the Holohoax and then you'll see.

When the white races realize that you Jews have been fabricating History and lying to them for generations, they are going to be very angry. Make sure that you are on the right side of history.

Our problem isn't with racial Jews. If all Jews were on our side of the political fence we would have no problem with them. Ever see anyone speak of Dave Cole or Gerard Menuhin on this board? There's a reason why.

*Ever see anyone speak ill of Dave Cole or Gerard Menuhin on this board?*

Fuck you, kike

nice forced meme
im what could be considered the average Holla Forumsack and I hate Jews
why do i exist famo?

Don't be an idiot, even Goebbels was NAXALT on the Jews - he had a favorite Jewish history professor.

Speak for yourself, faggot

Yeah, right

Yes, I know those things, and by these standards I'm an anti semite myself and I hate all leftists no matter what race they are. That's why I opened a thread on this board, to help Nazis research.
I am right wing but I really can't be vocal about the holocaust or I'll go to jail, just like Germans.
And I do have sympathy for germans and all europeans, one of the reason I went full right wing was the realization that white genocide is real and can ruin everything that is good and valuable in this world.
And I don't care if people on here will hate me, I care if they use my skills for the benefit of the ideological progress. That's all.

typical jewish mistake
we dont all worship the swastika like your friendly neighborhood skinhead
we are fundamentally at odds with the jew after learning about all the crimes he has committed and gotten away with throughout history
I would deforest the Amazon rainforest, bankrupt the IMF and suffer personally the effects of the numerous diseases that would arise if i could crucify the entire jewish race along the apian way

not true, but the other translations were all memoryholed

here's an incomplete translation in english, finishing the missing chapters would be great
stormfront.org/forum/t990647/

and a complete one in french
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf

also, if someone has a link to an original .pdf version in russian, that would be super awesome, thanks
pic unrelated

You don't sound Jewish to me.
Welcome to the goy.
You can be our inside guy, and infiltrate the Jews.

Christians need to learn that Jesus was killed because he didn't liked the Jewish ways, Jesus saw their greedyness and unmoral attitudes and wanted to change that. That's why he died.

If it wasn't for the Jew, David Cole, I would never have never have been redpilled on the Holohoax. There are a few good Jews on our tail end of the bell curve.

Jew, all this garbage you've been told from birth about Hitler, the Nazis and another Holocaust being just around the corner is a load of garbage.

Do you want to know the truth?

Hitler is dead. Hitler no longer exists. He is part of history.

The Nazis are dead. The Nazis no longer exist. They are now part of history.

And the holocaust? That never happened. The "Holocaust" literally never happened. There was literally no "Holocaust" during the Great WWII. The stories you heard about a "holocaust" are literally nothing but Soviet propaganda from after the war. Watch [vid].

All this stuff you've been taught about the gentiles wanting to genocide the Jews is all in your head. You are paranoid and insane.

Translate "Hitler did nothing wrong" into hebrew

Go home Petah Tikva, you're drunk.

lmao I don't believe any of those stuff, I always knew about Jewish paranoia. But, I also know Jews are not welcome in places like this.

I was born here writing and reading in Russian is not really required. I do need to know my ancestral language better though, I'm pretty ashamed about my Russian

היטלר לא עשה שום דבר לא נכון
A better translation would be hitler wasn't wrong, which is
היטלר לא טעה

Russian quadroon Jew can't readthefuckingfilename.jpg

try and tell that to the 'i stand with israel' christian zionists
ive saw a documentary where some american lutherans paid for a vacation to israel where they pick grapes for a jew farmer and make his wine for him as part of a 'religious experience'
now slavery is one thing but paying the jew to work for him is a whole other kettle of fish fam thats fucked up on a whole different level

as an amerifat, I was always most impressed by Russians when I lived in Israel. Intelligent, loyal, inheritors of a real historical culture who like to drink, laugh, and be violent for fun.

To see high IQ Ph.D.s and M.D.s get treated like servants by shit tier sabras, and nonetheless suck it up, go to work, and do better anyway - Russian-Israelis are practically huwhite in my book.

It's not slavery if you make them want to do it, goy

Except Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum of course. That jew, you absolutely love, traitor.

Yeah that's my grandpa right there. Maybe that's the reason I can be empathetic towards white victims of discrimination.
Russians were treated like shit here since ever, worked in the most humiliating jobs, were cheated into debt, and I personally suffered from anti christian anti white racism throughout my childhood.

Dave Cole, Gerard Menuhin, Pastor Anderson, Brother Nathaniel, Prof. Norman Finkelstein, etc. All Jews, would be more than welcome here.

You want to be welcome here?

Start by explaining why the mass immigration is good for white countries, but bad for Israel.

Start by explaining why walls are a forbidden technology that Americans must never use, but are good for Israel.

Start by explaining why "multiculturalism" is good for the goyim, but bad for Israel.

Start by explaining why open borders are good for white countries, but bad for Israel.

Explain why Europe must accept millions of homicidal Syrian "refugees" and why Israel should not.

Go on, you filthy kike. Why the double standards?

When was the last time one of my people tried to force YOUR country to take in murderous savages?

When was the last time one of my people accused you of bigotry and racism when you refused to take in these savages?

I obviously don't support this double standard and there's nothing I'd like more than seeing Europe protecting itself.

Y'know, if Jewish groups in Europe got up tomorrow and demanded that Merkel close the borders, deport all the Muslims and end mass immigration, that would go a long way towards stemming the rise of antisemitism in Europe.

Maybe you can bring that up at your Synagogue.

If you Jews owned up to making up that Holocaust propaganda rubbish and apologized to the Germans, that would go a long way as well.

Mention that you your Rabbi.

do it

Kek
yeah publicly owning up to your crimes goes a long way to us
we were a very honest people
before the jews we took our oaths and promises to our deaths, we didnt have a concept of breaking your oath at an annual period

I don't control the diaspora, if anything they control us. I can fullhearthetly say that I don't care if you holocaust them for real. Fuck them and fuck their egalitarian two faced poison.

Exactly what I'm doing except I'll go south instead of NYC.

Come on, friend. Let's not be unreasonable here.

There are many Israelis who are just a quarter Jewish and besides: not literally every single Jew is evil. I'm happy to have the OP on our side.

The fact that you don't control the diaspora is not an excuse for not speaking up yourself.

Sure, but jail time is a good reason to avoid "denying" the holocaust in Israel. I do speak up in the sense that I publicly support the right of Europe and America to choose to be white, and that the Jews in the world are far from innocent victims.

For fuck's sake, the Nuremberg laws didn't have a one-drop rule. It's a catchy thing to say, but would you therefore classify someone with one Jewish great-great-great-grandfather a Jew?

Yes
i dont adhere to the nuremburg laws famo
0.01% jew is still a jew

You're a Jew. The PC arseholes in Europe can no more accuse you of antisemitism than they can accuse a black man of racism.

You're just making excuses.

Mossad is going to kill you OP.

In Europe maybe, but I live in Israel, it is illegal here. And I'm not a Jew, I'm a jew by Holla Forumss standards. I look white, I'm uncut, I have never in my life wore a yarmulke even.

I'm of jewish descent too and i don't consider myself a jew.

I probably hate jews more than the rest of Holla Forums since i actually had to deal with them.

You can use excuses on this board. You can't use these sorts of excuses if the shit hits the fan in Europe and people start blaming the Jews for their problems. Just sayin'.

Actions speak louder than words.

Yeah, well, the Jews is Europe deserve nothing but pain and they are not my people or brothers in any way. I hope that when SHTF my govt will make the right decision of fully supporting the European right wing.

Nah, I'm a patriot. I don't hate nor am I a threat to Israel, I just hate religious and diaspora Jews.

Since not many people had Hebrew texts they wanted translated on hand: shouldn't you post some way to reach you, OP?

Going through this thread, you've explained yourself enough I think.
Now would be the time to stop replying to call outs and just wait for someone to ask for translations and provide those.

This thread will stay for a bit and I'm not sure I trust the files people might send me. I'll open a burner mail account and post it before I go though, you're right.

Yeah I'm gonna stop this AMA shit.

whoa fam

Not as uncommon as you'd think, but it's probably just the Russians.