Moderation needs to be hanged

kikes are starting several jew threads and moderation purposefully allows them to jew up pol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qKcH3
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say thanks to their faggy IIRC clique.
It would be nice for a Holla Forumsack to have that position but most of us actually have a life instead of neet drama.

The amount of 4chan tier threads popping up on the catalog is insane. I've never seen shilling this hard.

bump

do you want to imply you want other people to hide under a stone like you do?

you either get spain back or you get a fat kebab slammed into your ass

go back to reddit, you cuck

Go back to 4cuck with your kike spam.

These 'sarcasm' threads are 4chan tier. Go there and see that 50% of their catalog is this type of shit. We don't need 'funposting' threads like that here.

this. mods are on vacation or something

Fuck off, cuckchan faggot

The mods failed this time, but I still have faith in them. Perhaps it's not everytime you can save the board from the JIDF.

Just do what you can, hide and report.

360+ replies and 235+ images just for sarcasm?
That's a bit much, don't you think?

People LITERALLY get paid for making those kind of threads/posts and have been doing so for years, you have to be either one of them or a huge newfag

Thats why sometimes happenings aren't the greatest things.

here another thread

the major problem is the moderation sometimes bump-locks or deletes absolute legit threads, while obvious kike threads left open for discussion.

yesterday a jew opened a "redpill" thread on "baby boomers" blaming everything on the baby boomer generation.
and for some reason his thread was take quite serious.

there is something going here on and im just pointing it out.

BREAKING NEWS
Kek confirmed dead

Kek has gotten septs before, mere trips would do nothing.

Not septs, whichever the one for six is. Hexts?

Oh yeah, sometimes I forget about how bad cuckchan has gotten. We're probably being raided by Holla Forums.

No one's modded in 5 hours and there's nothing about reports for 6740013 being dismissed in the board log.
Sometimes, mods are actually asleep.

One of the problems with having a clique moderate the board is they're all on the same sleep schedule.

time to break some oaths

Can you explain the oath meme to me?

archive.is/qKcH3

Here is proof that the israeli IDF women posting is undeniable shilling. It's to get all the white niggers to sperg about 'muh dik'.

I have a brother who told me he supports Israel because the women are 'hot'. He browses 4chan.

The Oathbreaker is a combination or Seals and memetic theory to try and make a symbol/thought that shatters "oaths", in this case not only spoken, conscious oaths, but oaths and swears implanted through media and advertising 😥.

The oathcuck is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an oathcuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>>>/4chan/

How about the circles you posted, are they related to Oath Breaking?

The oathautist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an oathautist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

YOUR AUTISM HAS BEEN VOIDED

The circles are the Oathbreakers.

Moonman woke up now.

Are you an oathcuck?

How do they work?

what in the name of fuck are you babbling about. do you have any evidence to back it up?

Through the consumption of the memetic material (the oathbreaker) one's oaths are rendered null and void. This triggers the oathcuck, be it a freemason, jew, satanic, or any other sworn in oathcuck.

Have you never seen this fucking retard before? He just mumbles about oaths endlessly like some schizo. He has Rach-level persistence with his retard posting.

I have seen him every now and then but Ive nver paid any attention to him

The reactions from oathcucks are far more than enough to know it works.

Remember kids, if you see the oathautist, filter and report!

Are there certain proportions to the circles?

Can you also give me a run down?

Oaths = Jewish memes?

Oathcucks = Jews?

Pic related. The small ring breaks free of its oaths, symbolized by the larger circle.

The oathcuck is anyone who has sworn themselves under the oath of someone who seeks to control them.

In order to be free one must break all of their oaths, and commit themselves to a pure existence.

I don't even get this "meme". What oaths? Why should I give anything other than zero fucks?

So, what you are saying, is that only the very WISE can see this expensive new meme-cloth, right?

And anyone who disagrees is a fool?

Idk man, still seems like you are trying to use jew tactics to force a meme.

Dude there's nothing to the meme. It's obvious he's using a VPN to 'ask' himself questions so others get interested in the meme. Forced shit, 0/10. It's telling that the colors of the meme circles is the same colors of the Applied Memetics logo.

KILL YOURSELF DAN

Fair enough. I mean I've seen the shitty pictures but I still give zero fucks, as I move onto other threads.

If you aren't under any oaths, it should mean nothing to you.

Why do you mods spam every thread that tries to criticize you with this oath spam?
It's like clockwork. It's obvious derailement

Start doing your jobs and delete jew threads.

The israel thread just got anchored

They are doing their jobs.
The problem is their job is not to them what we think it is.

Then they should be fired.

Not exactly my point.

Maybe we can meme it. Or meme their hanging.
Like we meme'd Holla Forums magically fixing the posting problem when the userbase threatened to leave.

Jew Circles are milhousian in their memetic patheticness.

Oathkeepers are where it's at, and jew circle memers don't break these keepers.

Do not speak his name

yeah definitely a kike meme

guis, guis, guis, pls

The ebin meme circles are meant to sap power from you to feed to his jew magicx.
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

The meme circles oath is deliberately designed to be a subliminal anti-Oathkeeper meme.

Well, it WAS subliminal.

What's an oathkeeper?

Members of the US military who have sworn not to fire on American civilians for jewish profit.

As you can see, the jews don't like this.

Null & Void. Pic related is the original memetic material.

Meme Circles are not a meme.

Fucking mods

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

it's happening

No, they were SUPPOSED to be.

the moderation maybe autistic but keep Holla Forums in line with good threads, that shitty kike thread has been anchored by either Moonman or Heil.

see 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

you are cancerous.

Yeah go fuck yourself m8.

Based ((mods)) at it again

I don't really understand the whole "Israel Army posts Jewish female soldiers in bikinis on English language image-boards" thing.

You take that back.
You take that back right now user.