Turkey Coup Thread #14: Fog of War edition

RT: Best one: youtube.com/watch?v=mxcfhDnD1Q0

Kevin consolidated streams: youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Sky news (cucked): youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

List of previous threads:
1. TURKEY MILITARY COUP OR ISLAMIST ATTACK RUSSIAN INVASION MAJOR HAPPENING: archive.is/eom9l
2. TURKEY COUP HAPPENING: THREAD 2 PRAISE KEK EDITION: archive.is/ATmYL
3. Turkij Thred #3 Facetime Edition: archive.is/1Tvop
4. Turkey Coup Thread #4: Praise Kek edition: archive.is/JnRHt
5. potential coup in turkey: archive.is/lAjDu
6. Turkey Coup: Thread #5 - Fuck Erdogan edition: archive.is/adKQo
7. Turkey Coup Thread #6: Kill the roach edition: archive.is/OjdZL
8. Turkey Thread #7: Fuck CNN Edition: archive.is/Ad7zt
9. Turkey Coup Thread #8: Is it ogre edition? archive.is/XBPc4
10. Turkey Coup Thread #9: Sunrise is soon and the roaches/donmeh will burn: archive.is/eD1ME
11. Turkey Coup Thread 11: THE FIRE RISES BROTHER Edition: archive.is/58uqn
12. Turkey Coup Thread 12: Counting is Hard Edition: archive.is/Nu31w
13. TURKEY COUP THREAD: IT'S NEVER OVER EDITION: archive.is/nHRC7

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754283228467433472
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_of_war
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754310778241552384
en.protothema.gr/breaking-turkish-military-helicopter-lands-in-alexandroupoli/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
hurriyet.com.tr/istanbulda-kopruler-trafige-kapatildi-40148303?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=istanbulda-kopruler-trafige-kapatildi-40148303&utm_term=post
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754315007282778112
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt#Failure_of_the_coup
rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/
youtube.com/watch?v=-wXyFShqwBk
dailystormer.com/was-the-turkish-coup-an-erdogan-hoax/
archive.is/pqz56
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)
pentapostagma.gr/2016/07/στημένο-το-πραξικόπημα-για-να-συλληφθ.html
archive.is/NCStg
twitter.com/DEFCONWS
vocaroo.com/i/s1uOc5vDUoUJ
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36813924
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216
youtube.com/watch?v=-cfJ4zjLlcA
rt.com/news/351611-turkey-us-friend-coup/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
t.co/XOhNhj1S48
t.co/Zx5SOWHjp0
independent.co.uk/news/world/turkey-coup-conspiracy-theory-erdogan-military-gift-from-god-soldiers-istanbul-a7140516.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6669012.html
breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/16/anti-government-group-have-taken-over-the-frigate/
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754344787365552128
discord.gg/XAydY
thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/15/turkey-has-a-history-of-military-coups.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/erdogans-counter-coup-begins-turkey-purges-2745-judges-prosecutors-arrests-hundreds
twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754318934157828097
atajew.com/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/11280577/Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-vows-to-impose-Arabic-Ottoman-lessons-in-schools.html
archive.is/zc5DM
en.trend.az/world/turkey/2558814.html
archive.is/zYKko
dailystormer.com/drudge-top-headline-did-erdogan-stage-his-own-coup/
rt.com/news/351694-incirlik-base-commender-detained/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693729/Did-Erdogan-STAGE-coup-based-Turkish-cleric-facing-extradition-botched-rebellion-claims-president-orchestrated-plot-justify-clampdown-civil-rights.html
noagendashow.com/
noagendastream.com/
globalnews.ca/news/2829834/syrian-state-paper-says-failed-turkey-military-coup-was-fabricated/
feed.nashownotes.com/rss.xml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL TURKS MUST DIE

1 off

Do we have any footage of civilians AT THE MOMENT of getting killed? We have some chopper firing at the ground next to people, some tank running on top of someone without hitting him, and that video of people turned into mush by hmg fire but only the aftermath.
This is important considering this might have been a huge false flag by Er-dog-an to prop himself as a victim and solidify his dictatorship

well, as far as I've heard, they bombed the hotel he was in just moments after he got out of there.

Isn't the size of Turkey's military around 600,000? And I'm supposed to believe it's over when there have been only around 1,200 arrests? Fishy doesn't even begin to describe it.

They have the strongest military of any ((NATO)) allies.

How do you fuck up this badly?
How did they fuck up a coup so fucking badly?
Are turks really this incompetent?

This is who they're entrusting to take care of Isis?

Huge machine gun?

Nice ID by the by

From Europe I mean*

The army has control of most of the citys. And looks like key members of the army are doing this. Those guys who surrendered must have been abandoned by army command.

Erdogan was on vacation, they probably thought it would be easier to seize power with him being away, due to the confusion caused and the potential inability for Edrogan to mobilize quick support – didn't work out that way

Turkish rapefugees when?

Kek is dead. See

Yes it did, stop looking into the ((media)) and look what the army has right now.

This guy will be hanged for the crows in fro nof the White House along with his tranny wife when Trump rolls in.

Middle east/mussies are retarded nigger tier. Remember, they have like avg IQ of 80-85.

Though this could be something other than a plain old shitty failed coup - flush out secularists for a purge, foreign goading of a coup, etc

pic related

Some of the army would run away. But most are staying, so many people are getting into the ((media)).

that's not necessary a false flag, but there are too many questions about what the fuck is going on
I think the main reason why this coup is so slow is turkish low iq, they are simply too stupid to do in a right way.

Erdogan's Islamist mobs control everything now, coup army were a bunch of pussies

Nice post.

One day last year, there was a rumor of a false flag attempt unveiled on the internet, and suddenly, the same day it leaked, youtube and the rest of social media went down. It's was so explicit it was funny.
Does someone remember this? Can someone find this?

Mate theres a fucking media war and you are buying into this shit? wow

I just post stuff I find. There's essentially a media blackout now so there's very little, which means it's definately not over.

HOW DOES A MILITARY LOSE A FUCKING COUP

Sandniggers and their inability to do anything right. That is how.

If the coup army were winning, they would be broadcasting their own propaganda stating they are winning and how to drive more support. They haven't done shit.

Official toll since last night: 265 dead, 1440 wounded, 2939 arrests.

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754283228467433472

They haven't lost yet

They would take over local stations, the army doesn't give a fuck about worldwide news.

They underestimated Erdogan's power.

went to bed in #10 last night.

I speedily went through the part I missed and it seems consensus that absolutely nothing happened and this is all staged.

wat?

wew

You just have to be an idealist, rational, refined and careful (i.e. not wanting to hurt anyone, wanting to do this with the fewest blood possible) while your enemies are not, and then it automatically happens.

My god… just take a look at this gruesome battle!

Look at the videos from the Periscope feeds last night, the coup soldiers were a bunch of scrawny conscript faggots

Are these turkroaches stupid?

It's like they wanted to lose.

Unfortunately, because of this coup, they probably given the mudshits more benefits when it comes to invading our countries.

Erdogan took us all on a ruse cruise.

He knew his military was probably preparing to move against him with (((outside))) support someday soon.

So he kicked things off early with a fake coup.

Now he'll clean all of his enemies out of the military while gaining political power that essentially makes him a full on dictator.

I noticed that too. They were smaller than me.

Honestly he is quite brilliant.

>>>/reddit/

tbh I think it failed horribly for one reason and one reason alone: They didn't take control of the media fast enough.
They first decided to strike at Erdo and his parliament, then blockaded the bridge, then realized that they should have taken control of the medias.
I mean when did they even storm the CNN building? 5 hours after the whole ordeal started?
Lame, tbh.

Hey guys, just woke up. Did anything significant happen overnight?

So, what's the problem of not taking the medias of external countries? They are needed to set the appropriate narratives.

It's syria all over again.

>>>/reddit/

12 year old me could've managed to do organise and lead this coup better than it was.
And that's not hyperbole.

Apparently all social media is blocked in Turkey right now, so we're experiencing a bit of an information blackout.

Still don't know if the military or the government is in power of the ISP's right now.

Literally zero women pictured in the pro Edrogan protests.

Yeah, either Turks fucked up big time or Erdogan false flagged us but might have sparked off a real coup. Fog of war is thick as snot and we're not sure what the fuck is actually happening on the ground at the moment.

hordes*

It's all mudslimes that want Sharia Law in their country.

It would seem Kek favors Big Guys.

Even spics can into coups

This isn't Warcraft.

All the airports are still controlled by the military, right?

Doubles wasted by a retard.

Yes. The army has the upper hand right now.

Syria got nuked,
over 85 000 casualties reported

What I want to know is why there were so few casualties. 200 killed? That's fucking nothing.

Sources guys. We need sources.

Purge.

So does that mean most of the army is for the coup?
We haven't seen Military vs. Military clashes yet.

Military were retards, they seemed to refuse to shoot even though now they're being executed.

The military didn't want to slaughter the angry mobs unfortunately.

anyone know if there's someone broadcasting information via amateur radio from Turkey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_of_war

Do us the pleasure, and leave >>>//reddit//

Last night RT's Istanbul people said that the coup soldiers temporarily controlled the airport, which was taken by Edrogan supporters, the airport was then retaken by military forces but those soldiers were loyal to Erdogan – right now there is no evidence the coup soldiers are even figthing

some airport on hold

ppl being arrested

This, the government has detained over 2,000 judges because of the "coup". Sharia law is incoming in Turkey.

No sources are real right now. Its a full on media blackout. Who the fuck knows whats going on.

Who needs judges when you have imams.

This is too retarded to be true, I'm convinced the whole thing was an act and no one actually died

I need a "Just fuck my coup up" edit

I know this but twitter from a local journalist or whatever would suffice.

If they gunned down civilians en masse there would be a strong international push to delegitimize them after the coup. You faggots are fucking retarded. Go tell mommy you love her bitch.

Yup, Erdogan is cleaning house, Moscow Show Trials and mass executions will be coming soon. Something tells me Erdogan staged this whole thing as an excuse to institute Sharia Law.

I don't believe so.
Lots of flights taking off from Constantinople.
However, the skies around Ankara are empty, as is the airport.

This is the only consistent guy:

mate they fully cut off the net in turkey

Yes much better to be caught by unharmed legions of mudslime civilians, beaten close to death and then beheaded.

Wut?

When it's not real. The Turkish military has executed several coups in the past and they were all successful, and over in twenty four hours. This is pretty clearly Erdogan taking care of all his political enemies and using this a pretense to do so.

Fucking subhumans.

There's no telling what or who is on those flights though.

Ok, let's imagine you're a Turkish soldier. A few tens of angry(and possibly armed) muslims are approaching you, what will you do? Running is not an option, they will get you eventually, and it's not a honorary thing.

Take into account FlightRadar stops tracking the planes after they have been on the ground for some time. So not seeing anything on the Airport doesn't mean it's empty

A far better fate than being beheaded.

also, take a look at that video:
It's clear that "le peaceful civils" are ready to fight for jihad or some other sandnigger thing.

Have a better one.

Only certain social media I think, don't know if anyone here can use a turkish proxy to work and try to navigate to a social media website, but servers based in turkey are still reachable.
TurkTelekom is not down.

played like a fiddle

SO, what have we learned that makes a coup a spineless failure?

This one should be obvious. These soldiers surrendered to their enemies, and they were met with a brutal end. They gave the enemy the benefit of the doubt, and they did not offer that to them. I honestly think this was the biggest failure

This could be due to their numbers. We're not sure how many strong they were, but they didn't take the right ones obviously. Information is the deciding factor, the force multiplier. The government certainly won the information war with the coup.

What else could we add to the list?

Also, many flights to/from Ataturk are being cancelled.

MUH PR

We killed Kek.

Then why are there tweets coming in from Russia Today or other sources such as ?

All I'm asking for is that people who make big claims such as "the army has the upper hand right now" to post a source (no matter how small) for that claim.

Otherwise the thread will be drowned in bullshit.

If 2000 shitskins 90 IQ turkroaches destabilize this much the country and yet lose because of obvious incompetence…does that mean Holla Forums alone could defeat the turkroaches?

Let that sink in for a moment…

Erdogan was planning to discharge many senior commanders. Cleansing op was due today. Army group attempted a premature coup.

twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754310778241552384

Given the same military force?
Absolutely.
There's some idiots around here but Holla Forums would've done a much better job.

From what I heard the surrendered soldiers claim that they were only sound out to training, they were not told what they would do. That would also explain why they didn't shot.

Sauce

Kek is not a physical frog, he's a god. Asking him to kill himself is like asking god to make and then lift an unmovable heavy boulder. You can't kill what cannot be killed.

They didn't come to Holla Forums and get our intel of Erdogan's plane so they could shoot it down. So check Holla Forums during your next coup, people.

Don't let shitskins do your coups, get Aryans with 120+ IQs.

At least we wouldn't had surrendered to unarmed civilians or policeman with sticks.

OP you disappoint me.

He is probably so stupid to think that the coup would have already succeeded, if Erdogan got asylum in Europe.

Erdogan is a huge coward without balls.If he had the choice he would have given up the power and live a fat happy live from the turkish Gold he had on his plane.

But Erdogan didn't get asylum in Europe, so now he has to duke it out with the Military Coup forces.

Now Turkey is getting destroyed the same way the Ukraine has been dealt with.

Also planes on the ground will not have their ADS-B turned on. They shut all systems down when "parked".
And FlightRadar isn't gospel. The pilot has control over the ADS-B and can switch it off at any time. He could have it running, turn it off, then make a turn and FlightRadar will guess at the plane's track and keep displaying it as a strait line on its original path.
All the flights shown over the ocean are assumed paths. They are not really tracking them over the ocean because there are no ground stations in the middle of the Atlantic/Pacific to receive the ADS-B signal.

It'd be stupid to waste high IQ aryans for something like that. They are becoming more and more precious.

Well that makes this all make more sense now. Provided it is true of course.

Just have us arrange and command the Coup, no need to put us on the ground.

So is it a fake coup?

en.protothema.gr/breaking-turkish-military-helicopter-lands-in-alexandroupoli/

Related

yild
Turkish PM Yildirim: Coup was not uprising but terrorist act

A Turkish ‘black hawk’ military helicopter has landed at Alexandroupoli, northern Greece, after requesting for permission from Greek authorities. According to reports, the helicopter, which signalled ‘mayday and alert’ for emergency landing, was carrying seven military personnel and a civilian, all considered to be supporters of the military coup that was suppressed in Turkey.

High IQ Aryans would airstriked Erdogan's plane as it was touching down at Istanbul airport, the dumb fucker had his transponder on and anyone could track it. Instead they wasted bombs on symbolic bombing of the worthless parliament.

I just woke up, has anything of note happened in the last 9 hours?
I was up when Erdogan's plane touched down, last reports were of an attack on the airport just as he left.

He's blaming some guy in Pennsylvania.

Turkish PM is a liar, don't listen to him, he's a Erdogan flunkie.

I was talking about the helicopter applying for asylum.

Soldiers are giving up without a fight.

I don't really have a source on that, was a friend that told me this. Surely someone else has a source. Because this is what a shitload of people say right now.

Erdogan returned to Ankara safely, he told Western Media the coup failed, but there's a complete blackout in Turkey, we don't really know what's going on. Some people were saying some of the coup leaders landed in Greece. Erdogan has the entire Supreme Court arrested.

Turkey to declare war on USA. :^)

This is why you don't fucking surrender to something else then germans

Especially if those civilians and cops were turkroaches or race traitors to make it equivalent to turk's soldiers' mindset.

we're in the middle of a media blackout you guys

go look on social media - there is no new content from the people of Anarka

he landed in Constantinople specifically because ankara was safe. unless he's returned to ankara since I went to sleep and woke up.

SURELY THERE'S A MAN IN ALL OF TURKEY WHO WILL DO THIS TO ERDOGAN

Why are you dumb niggers buying the CNN propoganda that the coup is over? They still control the capital and elements of the Navy joined the coup. Regardless of weather or not it was staged more people joined right after therefore someone is legitimately trying to overthrow the government

The saddest part in their failure is not their forces' size neither their firepower but the fact that they've been training in coups for a century. Coupping was the main purpose of the Turkish Military.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey

If the army had started shooting into the roaches, after about 10 dead the rest would run for their lives.

There are no men in Turkey. Only roaches.

The Turkroaches must be so happy, despite all their nationalism this is probably the first time anybody has ever taken any interest in their shithole of a country. Hold on to it while it lasts, Roaches.

Hopefully it was the based helicopter crew shooting the protesting faggots

I have a theory:
This is Putin's final revenge for Turkey's having shot down his airplane last December. Russia's goals in the region are threatened by Turkey and this coup neatly gets rid of Turkey as a military rival:
Erdogan's response to this can only be a massive purge of the officer ranks. He'll fill the positions with incompetent cronies that are personally loyal to him, which will quickly weaken the Turkish army beyond the point that it will have any chance of resisting Russian aggression. Political paranoia will take over the rest of the military ranks as Erdogan's cronies in turn install their own cronies as subordinates. Soon, Turkey's military that has been feared regionally for nearly 800 years will be reduced to a useless Arab-style political patronage officer class.

it's not, you can't find any new information on twitter that's not from mass media. it's all being censored.

Not really, Roach-ville has been in the news for the past year with the immigrant shit and ISIS revelations.

So if they lose it's literally because new-media killed them? Pathetic.

yes, video related

In the media and smaller circles yes but most people couldn't give a shit. To them its just more camel fuckers engaged in terrorist bullshit.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

please keep repeating this. dumb faggots have been slurping up king roach's propaganda since he landed in Constantinople last night.

Erdogan loyalists assembling to show support.

mein sides

If they knew the law of the land and gave them sufficient warnings there in all their right to shoot them.
Ideally they should have obtained riot guns/ tear gas and disperse the crowd.
If civilians were getting on their tanks and getting up close potentially threatening their lives they have every right to shoot.

Most people in the United States really do not have a grasp on Turkish history or modern politics. I would guarantee that more than half of all Americans think that Turks are just Arabs that speak Arabic and run around on camels.

Most Americans also have little to no concept of the Byzantine Empire. That area, unless they're devout bible-thumpers that read about Anatolia/Asia Minor in the Bible, is completely foreign to them.

Unlikely, roach king started bending over to putin recently, he even said it could be possible for Russia use their air bases. If anything its a USA backed coup.

I don't see no dubs on you but you should probably check mine.

TURKS ARE WHITE!!

Have none to blame if in the age of memetic warfare these mongoloid relics could not even seize the memedia and internet to shitpost their propaganda all day despite their firepower and initial momentum.

(checked)
Then why USA media is against the coup? They're not even using standard "moderate rebel" meme.

Got a source but it is in turkish.
hurriyet.com.tr/istanbulda-kopruler-trafige-kapatildi-40148303?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=istanbulda-kopruler-trafige-kapatildi-40148303&utm_term=post

I don't speak turkish so I can't really say where it says that. Low ranked soldiers were tricked into this being a drill, this would explain the surrender.

(sprayed)

An oxymoron.

I don't get how people are not realizing this. It's all the same regurgitated content from last night. Nothing is new. You would expect to see dozens/hundreds of new videos and pictures - there are maybe 1 or 2 that have got out and I don't even think they're from Anarka.

Edogan killed the power in Anarka, that's why the power is cut at the US base. No new information is getting out and the US government is probably complicit in this.

Just woke up, anons. Are they still activelly trying to remove the top cockroach? Jewnews is telling otherwise

Except there was fighting were Erdogan was, they took over instantly the national radio, TV then the major SAT broadcasters, they bombed the parliament and the exterior security service, capture most of the AKP seniors politicians and the military senior staff.

Nearly all the footage you have is from Istanbul (and where Erdogan went)…

Istanbul IS NOT THE CAPITAL, Ankara is, most of the rebels military forces are there.

And in Ankara is also were the bloodbath are.

So what likely happened is that the forces in on the coup were all in Ankara, while secondary forces (only the officers were in on it) moved to close Istanbul since it's was less valuable.

Problem with that if your conscripts are just there to block access when they get an angry crowds (that they don't even know why they're angry) they're gonna surrender (and get torn apart).

They fucked up the early phase, they shot and missed Erdogan, then Erdogan was able to call CNN (which wasn't occupied because it's nowhere near being a major network in Turkey).

That coup 101. Shut down heads, shut down medias.

They were close, but they don't hand over silver medal for 2nd place…

This has none of the markings of a color revolution or even Pinochet-style junta. There is literally no face to the anti-Erdogan movement.

Looks like Erdogan made a list before the cup and is now arresting people unrelated to the actual rebellion.

Truly a 3rd world style false flag.
No wonder Putin's so quiet about it. Saw right through it.

Hopefully this Erdogan emo session is going to weaken him for the real emergency.

Turkish government officials invite people to the streets tonight as well. They are not sure it is over.
twitter.com/agirecudi/status/754315007282778112

erdogan didnt appear a second time and said to have left istanbul with unknown destinatinon.
the old chief of staff also hasnt appeared although he is said to have escaped plotters.

2nd pic.. young boys, doing what thier commander told em, "hold the bridge" no real threat. And these islamists dogs beheads these young boys.. im disgusted and sad.

The cheeky cunt even seems to admit it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Turkish_coup_d'état_attempt#Failure_of_the_coup

Here's the fun stuff:
*Obama said he supports Erdogan during the coup
*Turkey PM said anyone that supports Fethullah Gülen (he's in exile in Pennsylvania) is at war with Turkey

the board is in a terrible state. plebbitors, newfags, cuckchanners, shills and trolls of all types. people were denying the coup was going on as I provided livestreams showing fighting in ankara.

exactly. you can tell a lot by what they are not showing you. especially since you know what they are showing you is pure propaganda.

You mean hatchling.

Access to Turkish US air base Incirlik blocked, power cut off – Consulate
rt.com/news/351606-usa-incirlik-base-turkey-blocked/

user here

other anons: Is the coup real?
is the coup over?
what is the official status of Turkroaches

You can thank me later.

They are dictyoptera of altaic origin.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wXyFShqwBk

Can someone who has been following this closely tell me if this video is accurate and trustworthy?

the US has refused to extradite gulen before. It hasn't even been proven he has anything to do with the coup yet. king roach would be retarded to actually declare war on the US, another nato power. though I wouldn't put it past king nigger to cuck himself and kick out gulen.

not nuking kikerael just because
lad

If you make that pic, could you make more? like to write TURK or something like that

Why do you guys want Ergoan to fall? I thought he was pretty right wing. All my liberal friends were hoping the coup would succeed, since the military is doing it in the name of "secular democracy."

Was the Turkish Coup an Erdogan Hoax?

dailystormer.com/was-the-turkish-coup-an-erdogan-hoax/

Well, the coup appears to be mostly over.

The whole thing was a totally sloppy mess.

Like, outrageously so.

Like, there is very little possibility that the Turkish military, who throws coups regularly, could have screwed this up this badly.

The way you throw a coup is pretty straightforward: first you grab the leader, then grab the media outlets, then put the leader on the media, humiliated.

Instead, these people decided to throw the coup while Erdogan was on vacation. And apparently didn’t even attempt to secure him. By the time the coup began, he was already in a secret location. Then the whole thing went straight to hell, very quickly.

The coup told people to go home, while Erdogan told his people to go on the street. So the coup supporters were at home, while the Erdogan supporters were out on the streets. This is exactly the opposite situation a coup would want.

The coup also started firing on civilians (apparently), which is also something you definitely do not want to do. That makes even people who were inclined to support it turn against it.

The head of the military never came out and supported the coup. None of the top military officials did. No one even announced that they were in charge.

>>>/4cuck/

fuck off ahmed

Hes a Islamist dog. Sure hes "right-wing" but only wants more power to the mudslimes.

Whenever i try to attack turkey in that game a troop of theirs always gets stuck in their capitial and i cant kill it even if i nuke

To be honest, I hate muslims and turkish people, so yeah I support everything that could hurt them.

The coup is over, however, the Turkish president closed off Airspace over Incirlik AFB, shut off power, and are blockading the base. America keeps 90 B-61 Nuclear Warheads at Incirlik. The Turkish president said he is not a friend of the U.S.

we don't know, there is a media and information blackout

all the information being shown to us is either from last night or from state run media like CNN

twitter is censoring everything

I'm pretty sure that's the actual explanation, and dubs confirm it anyway.

it's a known glitch. You can't annex Ankara

Check my repeating digits.

haha either erdogan is scared foreign troops in Incirlik base will side with the coupers or he thinks hes unstoppable and will try to take every NATO base in Turkey.

He is very rightwinged, but also a quoranthumper.
Holla Forums likes rightwing policies without all too much theocracy thrown in.

Also Erdo is against Assad whom we like as he is a secular dictator who promotes a superiour culture to sunni durkaing.

But how would a liberal government help matters? They seem like they would be even bigger puppets of nato and America.

ok was making sure it wasnt just me

Secular democracy is better than hardline Islamism.
Also Mustafa Kemal is possibly the only Turk I have significant respect for, so I tend to support the Kemalists over those who would undo his reforms.

if its only a small part of the military
how can they take over the 2 biggest cities

they are saying the coup is over since 1am last night, yet they are still going

That roach face

First picture is right on the money.

I went through a lot of articles and it looks like the soldiers thought it was an exercise until the civilians jumped on the tanks. Then they simply stopped and waited for new orders.

If you google "soldiers thought coup was just exercise" you'll have a few hits but none of the sites actually list that headline. Maybe it has been removed?

Only source left i have is in german.
archive.is/pqz56

Also, where did the list with thge judges come from? Where did the posters, with Anti-Coup propaganda come from?

what the fuck, its because nato and US that cunt is even in power lol it really seems erdogan is high on power right now, lets hope he does something real stupid like order a bombing of Incirlik base

He's a coward who will use his own citizen's love for him as his personal meatshield.

I wanted Erdogan to win because he's the most detrimental to Turkey, just not so quickly not enough dead roaches yet.

also:

It wasn't the whole military

pic saved

Sandniggers have a long history of being incredibly incompetent. That's the reason they always turn to terrorism tactics in the end, they lack the discipline and organization to be a proper military.

The only reason the coups were successful in the past was because the military had no resistance… this time they had to fight against Erdogan's militarized Islam.

That shitty religion apparently being the only thing that can bring some order to a sandnigger.

Got a source but it is turksih I guess that doesn't help much either.

Anyway, this is just said. In turkey military is not optional, people are forced into it. Now basically a bunch of kids were forced to go into this shit. They surrender because they did nothing wrong and get killed.

wouldn't a NATO puppet government do nothing but increase the amount of mudlimes sent into Europe?

They're doing it in the name of secular democracy. It's about as liberal as the reign of terror.

But again, wouldn't a more liberal government play into the hands of the NATO jews?

This is something my liberal friends would say.

Look at their faces. Those boys didnt have a fucking clue what was going on. And the cop (?) in the background is probably calling his boss and asking why the fuck is their soldiers wandering around with guns.

Exactly. Russia probably orchestrated the whole ordeal. I'd like to believe it was erdogan himself because they have been REALLY incompetent, but when I got the news my first reaction was that. Putin probably wanted to have a Ukraine situation, but his mistake was trusting roaches on doing well.
He still won, mind you, as he did what you say: purged Turkey's military, and got a way of gauging their tactics (hint: their tactics are bad and they subestimate propaganda, that's why they didn't start with erdogan and media)
Plus, he gets to further poke the EU, this time through the southern east.

You're not gonna derail this thread whoever you are Shlomo/Ahmed/Mehmet.

>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/

I had to have been a significant portion. There has been no evidence of mil on mil fighting. If the coup wasn't a lot of the military, them the majority has decided to sit it out.

makes sense
the officers probably didnt want the soldiers to talk before its happening

Underrated comment.

not knowing that roaches can survive nuclear explosions

Are they;
Subhuman filth
White allies
(((Coincidental))) allies fighting against mudslimes

Which one?

Insects.

I mean if this is a CIA orchestrated affair then they would both have the same handlers.

but shitogan already is a nato puppet?

So did Erdogan pull a Palpatine, and organize a civil war against himself in order to gain unlimited power?

The glitch is there since at least 1922.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)

but he would he put in charge if the coup succeded? is their any pro-russian politicans or military leader in turkey? and its nothing new that turkeys army is shit, theres bunch of clips floating around there turks gets btfo by kurds with just rpgs while turks is riding around with the newest tanks etc

who would he*

so you all said its over

its not over?

kek

have your shekels goy
they attacked where erdogan was, he narrowly escaped before the attack so fuck of with all this absolute failure shit, most likely there was a rat or early warning, could easily have gone either way.
also most of the "coup is over" shit is as others are saying coming mostly from Istanbul, not Ankara
"lack of details" (i.e. complaints about lack of leaders, media control etc) they how the fuck do you know erdogan has claimed this complete victory you shills keep going on about, there have been several reports of media blackouts, information regarding the events are very unclear and while its a mess there should still be a large portion of the coup unaccounted for.
So for all the shills whining about how the coup didn't parade erdogan on t.v., why hasn't erdogan paraded ALL of the rebels of t.v. himself. (thousand of arrests, please, some will be civilian as many got involved either side last night, and thats still little in comparison to estimates of the coup size)
Essentially shut the fuck up with the defeatists nonsense If erdogan had so clearly won as so many of you seem to imply it would be clearly fucking evident, Erdogan's ego would make sure of that. I've heard the same bloody information for why the coup is lost since it fucking began and guess what, it still going, you don't have all the information, nobody fucking does, considering the armaments involved a few cunts going suicidal, either side could flip the entire situation.
Essentially, sure the whole things a fucking mess but many of your points are straight up bullshit and ignore the severe lack of information, clearly the state run propaganda must be 100% right, lets just ignore the media dead zones

All western media claiming coup is over.

What the fuck are they doing?

I wandered from that page to the Great Fire of Smyrna, which ended the war. Noticed this line:
Every time.

only faggots who believe the propaganda coming from a STATE NEWS STATION believed king roach when he said it was over. continued fighting, a lack of propaganda showing gov't forces winning in places other than Constantinople, and the media blackout point to otherwise.

the erdogan supporters are STILL in the streats

martial law was declared
they should all go home

why doesnt the fucking army shoot a few so they get the message

if the coup was succesful, they would have captured erdogan and have control of the news
retard

Islam is a globalist religion. Spengler said Christianity is the mother of Bolshevism, but to be honest, Islam is far closer to being the prototype of Marxism than Islam. And, if you believe as I do, that Mohammad was a kike merchant, Islam and Marxism are the same thing: kike control schemes of goyim.

But Turks have been saying it's failed on cuckchan

Honestly, seems either like a forced or planned coup but the main implication here is that Turkey will take the NATO nukes and jump over to join team red.

So I got this article from a Greek site saying that Erdogan rused everybody and staged the coup so he could arrest dissidents (along them, the pro-NATO Turks who shot the Russian plane down to anger Russia).

pentapostagma.gr/2016/07/στημένο-το-πραξικόπημα-για-να-συλληφθ.html
archive.is/NCStg

how retarded they are
they are shouting we will not let you take over control

they want to argue with machine guns and tanks?

I have a relative in Turkey.
All communications and internet is cut.
We don't know shit yet.

Subhuman or not?

They are preventing other bad goys from going full coup.

>>>/auschwitz/

Guess what?

It worked this time

With France

Top Kek

Aparently he was going to purge the military today, but they got word of it and did a premature coup yesterday.

no shit, it would probably be over now. but it isn't over turkroach. for all the reasons I mentioned before. suck king roach's dick.

Nope, they didn't fire on civilians, they surrendered to civilians and were promptly beaten and beheaded.

Did you miss the news? The Soldiers were told that it is just a drill, they didn't want this whole thing.

The media can say whatever they want, but a maiden type affair in turkey would clearly benefit the Western elite. If you guys are rooting so hard for the military, where is the evidence that they'll actually benefit Turkey and the west? It seems strange that all of a sudden Holla Forums's views align perfectly with western liberals on this issue.

But if articles like are to be believed, he did this against NATO.

I'm fucking done with these threads

Go fuck yourself, autist.

Who had the brilliant idea of allowing them to have nukes? Everybody went nuts when Iran started refining plutonium, but nobody cared up until now that a majority Islamic, semi-Westernized but not quite there country has nukes.

thats nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to coups. read edward luttwak.

Does it not make sense to you? Soldiers instantly surrender. They don't fight the civilians that attack them.

Its seems like a useful way of forcing them to side with the coup tbh

Hopefully they succeed.

NO.

Western bullshit media was saying the coup was over 5 minutes before it started. Don't listen to Western MSM or any MSM.

So it basically failed because the soldiers didn't want to fight and had no balls.

Roach here, quick summary

According to that site, they were told to wait until the drill, then at 9 they were told they'd be training. Reports of plans to take over certain military buildings which never happened in the end.

20 low ranked soldiers were taken to the capital by one high ranking soldier. Low ranking soldiers state they only understood what was going on when islamoroaches started jumping on their tanks.

twitter.com/DEFCONWS
HOLY SHIT, THE TURKS ARE MOVING TOWARDS THE US BASE, THAT ONE WITH 90 NUKES

All Western leaders are backing Erdogan. Even Russia is. Looks like it's over.

off yourself

Holla Forums has always hated Erdogan, he's not a fucking right-winger, he's Islamist slime.

I knew this was gonna happen.

just woke up, who's winning?

i have seen some pretty spooky shit lately, i wouldn't completely rule it out

Daily reminder: B61 are lightweight(~300kg) nuclear bombs that can be easily moved over the border.

I seriously hope rebels, loyalists and other fags will not go full retard.

fuck this shitty twitter

Me personally I spent all of last night doing a death ritual and I just want as many dead turks as possible.

If you haven't noticed, Western leaders have fucked shit up so much in their pursuit of globalism, they're effectively impotent. There's so much factional infighting in the heart of the deep state which is why so much chaos out in the world.

to whom ? and how did it go

All communications are down, we don't know.

Unless you believe Erdogan.

this twitter is spouting random uninformed stuff
0 sources

alsmost nothing he tweeted all nioght was true

TURKISH PRESIDENT HAS SAID TURKEY IS NOT A FRIEND TO THE US

So what's happened in the last 8 or so hours. Just woke up.

If the roaches attack the US, they are finished.

Turkey is finished

So are the Iranians. The litmus test is how much they tell the west to eat shit, and Erdogan seems better than most. The only marks against him seem to be the unending stream of mudslimes crossing his borders, but would that end under a more liberal western aligned government?

so edgy
if you want dead
try doing the killing yourself
you might get killed oyurself trying to

The US wouldn't simply let those extremely important military assets get seized by idiots. That's completely unrealistic, unless they somehow want WW3 to start already.

This is pretty said. I know a lot of people that go to the army and it saddens me to see these turkish soldiers die because they remind me of my friends here.

I never thought I would be said about the death of a turkish soldier.

> Turkey is finished
> Not Turkey is roasted
> Missed opportunity fam

GTFO and go back to tumblr. Wiccan bullshit is neither needed nor wanted.

What if the turks attack the US base? Could it be operation set-up by CIA to start turkish-american war?

Where's my
Edit

butthurt roach detected.

lel

No shit? No Islamic leader is, but dipshit Boomer whites don't seem to get it.

Shitskins are subhumans, they're not part of our political spectrum, they're all our enemies: we want our shitskin enemies infected with secularism and faggotry, not with devout Islamist fanatics.

Coup happened and finished. There's debate on whether this was staged or not, but Erdogan's actions seem to make us believe it was staged. He managed to arrest many rogues and dissidents from the coup, among them the pro-NATO Turks who shot down the Russian plane last year, and the pro-USA, pro-Gyullen people who organized it.

sometiems I try
to make shitty poems
but they never rhyme
and I end with shitty formatti-ems

If western liberals are against the islamist almost dictator, then yeah, we agree on this.

Kill yourself faggot

Thanks necromaneranon

Heavy

Why should we care if they did?

try harder

Reported for TIDF.

useful idiot

Back to cuckchan, faggot.

In full contrast to you useless roaches.

British commandos and commies were shot on sight though

and there's nothing wrong with that

NAVY COMMANDER SAID THAT HE WOULD SUPPORT THE COUP UNTIL DEATH

ERDOGAN HS REMOVED THE SUPREME COURT AND NEARLY THREE THOUSAND JUDGES FROM POWER

CAPTURED SOLDIERS ARE BEING TORTURED AND KILLED WITH NO CONSEQUENCES AS ERDOGAN NOW HAS CONTROL OVER THE JUDICIARY

ERDOGAN SAID TO USA THAT USA IS NOT AN ALLY TO TURKEY

USA BASE FULL OF NUKES IS BEING MOVED UPON BY THE MILITARY IN UNCONFIRMED REPORTS

JUST FUCK MY COUP UP

keep repeating the overused meme
it makes you look really edgy

Not good enough.

FUCKING SOURCE YOU FAGGOT?

Oh boy… eyes in the sky things might get bright

It is tbh. Why do you want prolonged, widespread death and destruction involving people who wanted none of that, and aren't even Muslim? It's just that I can't tell if you're being ironic or not, if not I'm sorry to say you're most likely a sociopath

Its disinformation m8

Stay butthurt, mehmet.

Again with this D&C

tr harder

Come on , i want to believe.

All this talk of the nuke base being contested.
Is Skyking still going nuts?

Open a fucking history book, mustafa.

see ya turkey

According to that line of thinking, you should pay slavery reparations

What now Holla Forums?

Is that one of those vocalization you roaches make by rubbing your hindlegs together?

Adios. motherfuckers.

it really is.

I toll ya so.

The time has come.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uOc5vDUoUJ

nah

Look at my ID posts and dig on the names listed. What makes you believe it's not finished? Rogues have been getting arrested all over the place.

what makes this really pathethic is not the fact that you are trying so hard

its that you deluded yourself into believing you were clever

Wasted potential.

You think a bunch of incompetent insect people are actually going to get beyond the gates of a US base?

Their soldiers couldn't even handle taking over cockroach CNN for christ's sake.

Thats not 8992, fuck off.

Previous threads, believe these were quoting tweets from Reuters.

"Some 2,745 judges have also been dismissed in the wake of the coup, state media say." bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36813924

Images are in the thread.

TRYING TO FIND IT FUCK

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754323172225417216

TURKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ERDOGAN GET OUT

There's a difference between something that happened 200 years ago and being provenly unapologetic savage genocidal goatfuckers up to this day.

Your mob beheading your own conscripts while yelling Allahu Ackbar is the most recent testament to that.

So much disinfo

guess this really is the Infowars

Post yfw Erdogan knows how to play the game

What happened between last night and today?

Has the military taken Thrace yet?

post yfw literally everything is a false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=-cfJ4zjLlcA

It literally is, though.

rt.com/news/351611-turkey-us-friend-coup/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

Nice autism faggot.

From halfchan

Why does it matter?

The Turks or coup turks won't be able to arm them.

AFAIK Turkey isn't a nuclear power so they won't be able to do shit with the nuclear material.

Same can be said about ISIS.

Source for that screencap?

Cuckservative boomers are as big a bunch of bleeding heart pussies as Democuck boomers. They gush about how MLK was a Republican ffs!

Where the fuck do you think you are?

You people are fucking up Europe. If you got nuked into glass, provided the wind moved the fallout in a good direction, that would be a vast improvement to the world.

try harder

CLIFFS:

Obama BTFO by Roach.

I am on mobile. I cant do as much shit as I could on my PC Robot 36 sorry fam

Do you think Russian state media would have any geopolitical interest to try to pry NATO countries apart and damage their relationships?

It's a learning experience that shouldn't have to have been learned but: DONT PUT NUKES IN SHITSKIN COUNTRIES, GOD DAMN THAT SHOULD BE COMMON SENSE!

Just a pathetic wet dream of genociding kurds. Nothing to see there.

you are fucking up europe
not turks

arabs and niggers are flooding europe
not turks

you fucking stupid piece of shit

THE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN

Cant read IDs?

Officially, Erdogan won.

THE END TIMES, ISRAEL WILL BE WIPED OFF THE FACE AND WE WILL GO WITH IT. SAMPSON OPTION

you are all the same autistic shit

implying any of you polacks have any shred of originality or own ideas

This whole thing was a bit of a letdown tbh lads.

We could nuke our own nuclear missile base, to prevent it from falling in the hands of the enemy.

I'm yet to have come across a source stating otherwise. And Erdogan said it himself over the phone yesterday.

probably not tbh

They've been saying the coup failed since 10 mins after it started

So they don't have someone like Dr.Pavel with them?

Nuke the kebabs and kill them all.

In contrast to Arabs you were fucking up Europe for long after the Reconquista.

You have to be exterminated.

Take your daddy issues and go cry in a corner.

Fair enough

DELETE THIS

There hasn't been any fresh info coming out of Turkey in nearly 10 hours. What's going on?

There's rumors of fear going around that Erdogan is going to use this event to justify a mass political and military purge and show more signs of a mad dictator.

People having a change of heart?

This.

you are not even european you fat fuck negro american

They weren't allowed to bring friends.

the (((media))) said that 4 gorillion times since midnight.

Military won't stand for it, they're probably assembling to go for round two.

GULEN?

shoo shoo

I guess this is what happened when they don't have a big guy

Guys it's trying to communcate!

Can someone create roach to english translator? It's urgent

But what if getting caught was part of their plan

The fuck you talking about? We got some amazing combat footage, this was a huge happening, it was awesome.

You're a small guy

The coup kids look less like mud than the Erdogan fans that killed them.

you americans think you are going to save europe when all of europe hates you

fucking niggerloving anglokikes

If Kek wills it, so it shall be!

But seriously… I have a feeling shit is just about to begin.

If Turkey did seize those nukes what would the consequences be?

Jew.

this sounds clever, if your IQ is around 100

nuclear war

Consequences would never be the same

Nothing. Only Obongo can activate them.

Πιο Ευρωπαίος από σένα σιχαμένη κατσαρίδα.

Kill your self tbh fam

kill yourself
all of the world hates you americans

fucking pieces of shit
i pray for a civil war in your shit country so you are forced to handle your nigger ppopulation

THINK ABOUT IT

We did not have any reports of a single jet being shot down despite many being scrambled to take out the rebel jets. In fact, what we heard was that more targets were getting bombed as more jets took to the sky. We haven't had a single report of loyal military crew moving into the city to control the situation, surely there would be at least some loyalist troops in the cities restoring order?

This is a war between the military and Erdogan. This sin't over yet. They're not going to wait and let themselves be purged, the military has always been separate to the state and they're keeping it that way.

King Nigger has the activation codes

US invades Iran.

triggered?

keep repeating your old boring memes

fucking american filth

Fissile materials are highly poisonous. Dirty bombs would be manufactured, and alit in the West within a month.

I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

oh look the autist has a meme folder

They are not after the nukes, they are probably trying to prevent the (((coup starters))) from using that base to leave to safety.

So I guess the vast majority of turks would not get it.

pay debts nigger
shave your monobrow

wishful thinking

so you wasted 5 minutes for this boring post

Flayling Roches last attack is to attempt to sow D&C, not going to work us europoors are far closer to Americans than dirty roaches.

gud1

Do you feel in charge ?

you may be closer but you are stilll going to get fucked

'Ελα ρε πατρίδα

I'm thinking maybe Erdogan stages a fake coup as pretense for a purge, but now military and secularists realize what's going on and a real coup is underway. Won't know for sure til the dust clears and the information blackout starts breaking. It's all a giant clusterfuck right now though.

18:13:56
-18:12:00
_____
=00:05:00

Turkish mathematics everyone!

You do know that average IQ of Roachland is around 80, right?

You essentially confirmed western superiority and sub-human status of roaches.

Good job. You earned a extra special gold star. A special little star for a very special roach

Even if they seize, it's not theirs, I doubt they would be able to detonate them at last in a short period of time without the codes

It doesn't matter the intentions. They cannot be allowed access to nukes. This is a world-ending prospect.

Really hoping the Turks manage to get themselves glassed here.

try harder

what is it with you anglos posting hitler memes
when germans hate you?

Πολύ κλάμα το χανουμάκι του Πασά. ;^)

Let them hate us all they want, we ain't doing it to be loved, we're doing it for our duty to the white race and Western civilization.

They have 6 legs mate, their number base system is different to ours.

Fog of War comes at least as early as Clausewitz, XIX century, retard

there is no fucking white race
you are not white you are half mexican half jew mongrels

germans hate you
french hate you
everyone hates you

Μουσική για τα αυτιά μου ;^)

Jew.

ITT: banter that yanks can't wank

this is all you have

gud1, Amikäfer

Where do you think you are, roach?
>>>/oven/

truth hurts he
you guys are the real jews

anglo scum

Consequences would never be the same again and it would prove that Western leaders irredeemably dun goof'd and need immediate removal and replaced with competent nationalists who won't put nukes in shitskin countries except to make mushroom clouds in them.

Not even Twitter? Total info block? Typical Erdy, that despot.

Let's see. An actual coup might be happening after all. I'm pretty sure IS will abuse this situation aswell.

Any Eurocucks here? What is the European state media reporting?

Not true plenty of WASP's etc in the US. Nobody in Europe hates the US it's all banter but we do all hate the Turks.

They are a legitimate government that's in control of legitimate army. Those bases are on their territory. It all depends on the agreement they have with USA/NATO, but i doubt that base is completely off limits.

Even if they cannot directly access it, they can and will cut all access to it, including the airspace.

i am in a forum full of delusional autist
repeating old boring memes
thinking they were germanic when theya re irish italian jewish mongrels

Πότε ξαναπέρνουμε βασιλεύουσα ?

"Erdogan have the situation under control"

yes plenty of WASP in the us
but not on pol

kill yourselves

Weren't the first nukes put there in the early sixties? Modern governments are totally different from those; we've had plenty of elections to replace them, after all.

american detected

You cant use the nukes due to the fact that the US president needs to authorize the use of them through computer systems.

We need some new info

What are people in Greece saying about this?

Jesus man, at least wipe the tears from your face before you try to talk tough.

Are they on full repeat mode?

Even stable govs in peaceful times are not allowed access to US nukes. Not ever. Not even once.

What about nuclear materials?

Ding ding ding

Where are all the turk mudslimes coming from?

You must be getting hungry with all this turkposting.
Why not crawl under the fridge and find lunch?

zahlt Schulden zurück

ein Lahmacun mit Kebab, Pommes und Knoblauchsoße

Berlin & Western Germany

MAD MAX UNIVERSE WHEN?

Dirty bomb maybe, but you're not likely to find many nuclear physicists in Roachland…

It made you so angry you responded in

As should you. White looking Turks are ironically a reminder of your past.

Aν κρίνω από τις επιδόσεις των Τουρκατσαριδικών ενόπλων στο πραξικόπημα και αυρίο αν θες και χωρίς την έγκριση του Καμένου και μόνο τα δυό μας n-no homo**

you have to understand your boring memes are not working

you're wrong

Kinda soon for oppinions , media is divided and some openly state this as a way for king roach to seize complete power over Turkey , others go full good goy CNN and all of them are saying that the coup is over. As for household oppinions most neighbours want to watch them burn and want as many dead as possible so that their power is weakened as much as possible, they don't care about who wins.

You don't even really need nuclear physics. Just cover a load of high explosive with plutonium. Not as powerful, but still catastrophic.

True but theyre likely to blow themselves up in the process if they are laymen

Nuking the nuclear warheads at the airbase in Turkey is a valid option. It could be a done deal in about 15 minutes.

Guys, fucking go back to the thread, keep your shitty comeback and angerness elsewhere, it's annoying as fuck

Φύγαμε

Έρχομαι με RAID παλιοκατσαρίδα το νου σου.

This Roach's (a6d50a) butthurt is something I haven't seen in a while

He could severely retarded, autistic or a proponent of the religion of peace. Fuck with luck he could be all three.

We are saving our breath to laugh our asses off at turkroach militants' performance.

How many of your family members have died because they couldn't get off their backs?

Cool. Well, I need groceries, but you feel free to hang out and shout at everyone about how not angry you are that your country is becoming a caliphate.

yeah someone post actual news our sources or even some new links again, it cant be over yet

mason shill detected

Thanks to our resident cockroach for making this thread so hilarious.

can you at least try to be funny or interesting

thanks for showing everyone how powerless you are
your memes are as weak as you are

Was getting sprayed part of your plan?

Hello Erdogan.

nice try

do you have something other than forced memes?

Kek, that's the good attitude.

Don't mean they're not very fucking valuable bargaining chips.

hello autist

That's one checked ID if i have seen one.

←—- This thread.

They are still on the prototype level.
>>>/bmw/

'cuse me you're supposed to lay your eggs in that week old spaghetti instead of dropping it.

ey Alder, jetz hör mal auf ey, das wird echt peinlich Mann

So what's going on now?

"Try harder"

We have no info due to the media blackout so pol is circlejerking agsin

ITT ( In This Thread ) : Buttmad Turkroaches

ITT ( In That Turkey ) : Buttmad dead Turkroaches

Not just in Europe. They do have the 2nd largest army in NATO.

You just got caught, my six legged friend

Roach Motel: Roaches Check In; They Don't Check out.

I think we (the USA) are at war with the Roaches.

15 minutes, only if an ICBM originated from the contiguous US, which it surely would not.

1-3 minutes if the order went to a nuclear sub monitoring the situation off the coast of Turkey.

Turkey will not be allowed to capture those nukes. No way, no how. It won't happen. Something else will happen, and what that is… is up the Turks.

It could end in less time than it takes to post this this post.

: )

Turkey's President Erdogan greets crowds on the streets of Istanbul #TurkeyCoupAttempt
t.co/XOhNhj1S48
t.co/Zx5SOWHjp0

doesnt look too confident

That's Instanbul though , not Ankara.

Who knew we'd be using RAID instead of Zyklon B this time.

Roaches can feel butthurt for days after they are decapitated.

And still they can't defeat a handful of cops and angry unarmed kebabs.

JUST_coup_my_shit_up.jpg

fuck off back to reddit

Coup 2 : Electric Boogaloo is coming to theaters near you

No real info since this morning (constantinople time), media repeat the same bullshit, and turkroaches from 4cuck are "trying" to raid us. top lel

Jokes on them , they are the one getting RAIDed right now :^)

Don't worry this turkroach is stuck here forever

Europe is to America like little brother to big brother.

This isn't over lads, not by a long shot

That's good. It was a dull morning anyways

Is this supposed to be shocking? Also, are you the guy from that one Holla Forums thread who was going on about Muslims inventing western civilization? You have a similar posting style.

See? They're actually trying to save their comrades' lives instead of beating them to death screaming "Jesus is great!"

A longshot is what it's gonna take to be over. Right on king roach's head.

this thread went full shitpost

Pretty ironic huh?

Last time it was lice.

Is that some kind of kebab homo festival, or why is that guy gagging on a vibrator?

Here is a documentary about you guys

F

Kek

Is that a yes?

Fail, those civs are trying to rescue him

independent.co.uk/news/world/turkey-coup-conspiracy-theory-erdogan-military-gift-from-god-soldiers-istanbul-a7140516.html

Turkey coup: Conspiracy theorists claim attempt was faked by Erdogan

Social media users claim Erdogan will use the attempted coup in the same way Hitler used the Reichstag Fire to suppress all opposition

Holla Forums B T F O

I like a persistant roach.
Have a treat.

I wonder if that black hawk that landed in Greece was the same one that was firing on the protestors/cops in the street.

yep, dat nigger dysgenia

8ch.net/pol/res/6669012.html
this will be the future of all europe if the current trends continue

Fuck off, turkroach.

Hai thar, Emir.

(((58)))

Έχει χώρο για μένα ρε κωλόπαιδα?

Relax, man, it's tongue in cheek

You don't realise, we literally couldn't give a shit because we don't cry over pictures. Silly roach.

Yes, yes. That's a lovely picture. You've posted it several times already. Now could you please answer my question?

You don't realise, we literally couldn't give a shit because we don't cry over weak memes. Silly Jew.

Φέρε και παρέα κακιά παρέα

I take it you're new here. Part of the new roach infestation we've been dealing with recently?

Now, that is some deranged kebab-cannibalism

where is your god now Anglo-Kikes?

It's funny how the Turks respond to dead roaches with dead humans.

thats a lie, roaches cant cry

oh come on you are not even posting different pictures anymore

Bad roach!

Lad, you're more than one tenth of the posts here and you obviously got triggered by pictures of cock-roaches. It's pretty pathetic tbh, haven't you got some skin that you should be bleaching?

breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/16/anti-government-group-have-taken-over-the-frigate/

Dubs for Turk army to try again.

Θα φερνα τη Χρυσή Αυγή της Κω αλλά έχουμε τα δικά μας προβλήματα εδώ.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Seek help and get meds.

Try less.

Lol, who cares?

fuck off cockroach.

Reminder that Turks are white.

you care

huh?

Άμα θέλετε βοήθεια , τρόφιμα , κρυσφήγετο , κοκά κόλα και πολύβολο με σιγαστήρα, σας κανω την δουλειά τζάμπα

>(67)
Get a load of this turdroach.

man, everyone cares so much that you're replying to yourself

I seriously don't, I'm not even American you silly shit-skin trigger roach

(Shakes dice like never before)

Dubs for Army to go for round 2.

Why is that plate so big?

As white as a russian

and you

Lad…

Don't worry, we got trips that this coup will never end.

VERY fast turkroach posting at incredible hihg speed

There is no hope.

FUCK

The uncanny product of miscegenation with turks.

Do you want to know why I know you're new here?

k

So funny.

It's the kitchen loo

Can anyone catch me up on what happened while Burgerland was sleeping?

He's about to reveal his true form boys.

POOR LITTLE NON-WHITE GUY

Wew.

Never before have I seen such faggotry from a roach.
This is more entertaining than the happaning itself.

do tell

I pray that this triggers every muslim in the world.

Thought something was happening again in Turkey because of this thread but nope, just shitposting.

Oh well, more to come soon.

EAT SHIT TURKROACHES, HOPE YOU LIKE THEM TANK TREADS

Checked.

Also checked.

You're no fun anymore. You're just going to post another picture of dead Americans in response to this post, aren't you? I miss the old days, when what we had was special and you seemed like you really cared. You've changed, roach, and not for the better. My mother was right about you.

So how does a roach use a keyboard and mouse? Did someone make a bot for him?

Roach tears, best tears

Dubs Turk army tries again

I think he's a had stroke, not even posting pictures anymore.

Turkey is under total media blackout, there are no new facts, pics or videos.

ITT extra salty turkroach tears

This is just too fucking good.

Has its head come off?
Is it just hitting the keyboard and mouse in spasms now?

You Turks don't get the joke's on you. This coup is/was the last chance for Turkey to be on the winner side when Islamists get mowed down. Now you're gonna burn.

Lol, right? Pretty sure he's just saying that shit to get support from any anti-US anti-West people.

Obama got down on his knees to deny the Armenian genocide for Erdogan, turns a blind eye to Turkey's oil business with ISIS, even condemned the coup.

Erdogan could just be using Obama to his own gains though, it doesn't mean he actually considers the US a friend, just a tool.

There's 5 million+ Turks in Germany alone. That's like the population of a small country.

Don't they have a million Syrian rapefugees though? I'm sure that they'll find a nuclear physicist easy if we are to believe the media which told us that there's nothing but engineers, neurosurgeons and quantum physicists among the rapefugee population.

Won't this Turk have to stop posting soon to do his prayers?

Population of Scotland.

your not even posting anything any more

I missed so much of it because I was asleep so there's so much disinfo from MSM, all I know is I saw Roaches get BTFO by tanks and Roaches in khakis got BTFO a bridge

Guess I'll never know the full story.

Is this his final form?

Check the OP, it has full archives of all related threads.

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754344787365552128

wew lad

He really trying

discord.gg/XAydY

Come chat with us about Turkey and its semi-HAPPENING and also about Pence and how awful he is

Dubs to shut you up.

No. This is.

Trips to shut you up (dubs fine)

Impressive.

WHAT IS HAPPENING I DONT UNDERSTAND

nice try faggot
your own got has forsaken you

You too fam.

Just woke up.
Is it still on or is any hope lost?

I killed him with Dubs.

nice try faggot

wew

Stuff's happening, we just don't know what, info blackout except for propaganda media outlets.

No real info since this morning, (((media))) said 6 gorillion times the coup failed but it's still not over.

I haven't seen this much anal devastation in a long time
was it really a surprise to you that most of europe look at turks in the same way they look at the rest of the middle-easters, backwards 3rd world shit hole with mean IQ bordering on retarded

cockroach was sprayed and now it's on its back spazing out

Apparently there's a purge going on right now of the judiciary that erdogan and his goons can get ahold of.

nice try faggot

Man if this guy isn't mad about something he sure is one of the most autistic spammers I think I've seen on this board.

Oh no, the Roach Bot Six Million has evolved.

I see.
Any stream going on?

Who's 'got' ? Do you know him/her/it/xir personally?

I think he believes spamming the thread until its full will kill it? He doesn't know we're going to keep making them until it ends

That's not Autism.

Not even Chris Chan could muster all of that before going back to wacking it at pictures of Megan.

Hey, he could've listened to his kike son-in-law and chosen Newt. Pence is just meh and gay more than he is bad.

What's all his IQ of 85 can allow.

Dubs for eternal coup against turkey

(81)
WEW LAD

This faggot is literrally dying

Looked pretty fake from the begging.

Military Personnel, Tanks, Helicopters
Vs
THE WILL OF THE TURKISH PEOPLE

lol come on

Their Military has a history of staging coups in order to squash opposition.

thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/15/turkey-has-a-history-of-military-coups.html

The TurkRoach in charge will gain much power from this. It has already begun.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/erdogans-counter-coup-begins-turkey-purges-2745-judges-prosecutors-arrests-hundreds

I'll make a new thread once this gets spammed to death.

This turkroach doesn't even know how to properly spam.

Dubs it's not fake.

*beginning

Erdogan won't be stoppable after this. He was planning for a long time to do a military purge and this "coup" is exactly what he needed to push forward his agenda.

Didn't spot it, cheers mate.

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING ROACHES

HOW IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO THIS?

Because the Roaches are attacking us on == 6 MILLION == fronts.

you forgot to shop a roach head in there

Mate you're more than 10% of the thread, stop and spray some RAID on yourself.

reported for interracial porn

If they were, then the US would have mobilized already.

Jews, roaches, what's the difference?

THEY'RE HAVING A NATIONAL SECURITY MEETING RIGHT NOW

HE'S GROWING STRONGER

Source please.

check those dubs

There really isn't much to go other than unconfirmed tweets. That total media blackout is a real bitch.
Nothing to do but laugh at the roachposter for now.

twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754318934157828097

jews are a different kind of vermin

Just noticed hes responding to his own post, is.. is he having a stroke?

Would you make a huge racket and let the world know that shitskins are about to steal your nukes?

I'm confused as to why such a small amount of the army would be so fucking stupid enough to try and take over the country. Why would they try this with only 3000 men?

We need supreme dubs for Turk Army to win.

Which one will be the new thread?

YESSSSSSSS LET IT BEGINNNNNNN

Settle down roach

Last post finishes the Turkroach.

I'll put those Turk tears right next to the SHTF water supplies.

What game is this?

I wonder if we'll stop by Syria on the way home.

So what's the status of those posters who were being deployed?

Has this thread been revived?

Looks like the Turkroach spammer got banned and had his posts deleted so we got some room

You're forgetting who the U.S. president is.
Obama isn't going to bomb people over some of our troops being shot at.
He's got more important things to bomb people over.

You're right. Erdogan is foolish to support the Syrian rebellion, but the old pro-"Western" deep state ruling from the shadows was far worse. Mustafa Kemal was a Grand Orient Freemason, and there's even some evidence "Ataturk" was a crypto-Jew.

atajew.com/

Erdogan has fought back hard against the nutty Kurd separatists. I know we are inclined to give national independence movements the benefit of the doubt, but read up on Rojava, the Kurds' dream state that already sort of exists in Syria and Iraq. The Kurdish leadership is enamored with feminism and equality.

Erdogan is culturally traditionalist. He's even pioneered teaching young Turks the old Turkish script used before 1928, which if restored would help move Turkey culturally toward the Arab world and away from Europe. Anything anti-modern is good too.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/11280577/Recep-Tayyip-Erdogan-vows-to-impose-Arabic-Ottoman-lessons-in-schools.html
archive.is/zc5DM

Remember, guys: I know we love military coups, but the underlying reason is that we hope a strongman will end democracy. The Peace Council said it tried the coup for human rights and secularism, so (like past Turkish coups) would have just resulted in new elections favoring the laicist parties the deep state prefers, and not a dictatorship.

tl;dr

LONG LIVE ERDOGAN!

Hello Mehmet, einmal mit alles

Nice try. As if.

en.trend.az/world/turkey/2558814.html

It was a false flag.

I mean yesterday I was convinced that Erdogan and his supporters were lying because their version was incoherent. But I thought the coup was successful. Turns out the lie was different: It was a false flag.

WE CAN USE THIS

This one is an obvious false flag, and we can use it to show how a government can use those to justify otherwise unjustifiable measures.

So, the coup failed, what does this spell to other possible uprisings against the mudslime?

I still call it constantinople

Yeah? And? What's that got to do with your point about a fictional "uprising against Muslims" in a 98% Muslim country?

Stop calling it that. It was a false flag.

next up:
Erdogan's Arch-Enemy Accuses Turkish President Of Staging Coup

archive.is/zYKko

Even if it was staged, why doesn't the military actually push back agaisn't King Roach? He just send a bunch of them to die for his own gain, and also threatened them with a purge to anyone that wasn't a loyalist.

Anglin wrote about it. dailystormer.com/drudge-top-headline-did-erdogan-stage-his-own-coup/

Who knows, but Erdogan definitely came out on up.

Bump for crucial happening.

Any recap of the situation anywhere?

What a handsome gun. What is it exactly?

Glock 17

double bum for dubs

also if it is true that king roach staged the coup, presumably ordering a few noob soldiers to hold a bridge then sending the Jihad after them and using other shills in the military to falce flagg his own coup.
I'm sure there must be more than one high ranking person pissed off at him and Putin may be able to take advantage of that, I know the king roach has been kissing Russian bear ass latelly, but i don't think Putin is as naive and gulible to trust a trecherous, lying, double crossing, theocratic scoundrel.
This may be the best chance for the KGB to poison the fucker with radiation and use the coup turkish militars as a combenient scape goat

Nah, even the whole Nuke thing was just someone making shit up about pictures of the explosion.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Guys I just woke up. What happened? All the other threads have reached bump limit and no one has made a new one. Did Holla Forums suddenly lose interest?

It's a shame nothing good came out of this.

Erdogan staged his own coup to pay respect to King Nigger.
1000 soldiers got arrested out of 400 000.

Even the MSM are smelling the turkroach smell from the Bosporus.

Little point in new threads, there's more shills than legit posters and has been since relatively early on, combined with a lack of information. The last ten or so threads have been the exact same discussions more or less. Better to just wait for more concrete information for new discussions and less shills

These are fucking conscripts you are talking about. They were civilians just few months ago, or are expecting to become civilians in just a few months. Ofcourse they're not going to kill their own countrymen when they have no idea what the fuck is going on.

rt.com/news/351694-incirlik-base-commender-detained/

famas

ON DRUDGE RIGHT NOW

Did Erdogan STAGE the coup? US-based Turkish cleric facing extradition over botched rebellion claims president orchestrated plot to justify a clampdown on civil rights

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693729/Did-Erdogan-STAGE-coup-based-Turkish-cleric-facing-extradition-botched-rebellion-claims-president-orchestrated-plot-justify-clampdown-civil-rights.html

"In response to the attempted rebellion, Turkish authorities have detained 2,745 judges and prosecutors whose loyalty to the regime has been questioned. Also, some 2,839 soldiers - including the head of the Third Army Corps in Istanbul, General Erdal Ozturk - have been arrested. "

by the way the No Agenda Show will be live in about 70 minutes

noagendashow.com/

noagendastream.com/

HAHAHAHAHA. Syria 2.0 incoming! Turks are going to be weeping when Russians, Kurds and Armenians start butchering Turks in the streets.

based Assad calls Erdogan a liar:

Syrian state paper says failed Turkey coup fabricated

globalnews.ca/news/2829834/syrian-state-paper-says-failed-turkey-military-coup-was-fabricated/

"A Syrian government newspaper says the failed coup in Turkey was fabricated and aimed at tarnishing the reputation of the military. The daily Al-Thawra said Sunday that the attempted coup was a plot by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to “avenge the military and strip it of its remaining popular support.”

It said police loyal to Erdogan “deliberately humiliated” the army in front of the people. Erdogan is a strong backer of the insurgents trying to remove President Bashar Assad from power in neighboring Syria. The Syrian government views the rebels as terrorists."

IMI galil

dats a famas

So is Turkey going to be a better country after the coup attempt or a worse one?

Do you even need to ask?

Any goddamn retard is able to tell you that for any coup to be successful the killing of the previous autocrat is mandatory. The roaches not only failed to kill the roach king but also failed to cutt him off from communicating with the people loyal to him.

the MP3 is now available for download

feed.nashownotes.com/rss.xml

Erdogan should get out of NATO and form millitary allience with Syria, Russia, China and Iran

Will be glorious