Bring back ID's

Bring back ID's

Check em

Checked

*Kennedi Check'em

Kill youself. This is just a shill from chumchan trying to divide us. No-one wants IDs.

=KENNEDIFAGS LEAVE=

i don't know what faggots have against ids. the only reason why you'd sperg out so much over an id is because you can no longer engage in acts of samefaggotry.

i was really happy to see that ids came back for that one fleeting moment because i was actually writing the code to aggregate posts for my Holla Forums rpg. really saddened me to see they were taken away again

anti-id fags are a bunch of little pussies

nobody wants to play your shitty made rpg. NOBODY

yeah, i like IDs

but I also like it when two anons are having a conversation, then I quickly interject pretending to be one of them and insult the other one, then he becomes hostile toward the original user, and they have to try and sort out the clusterfuck of who said what, and theyre not really sure if the other one is lying or not, and by then I'm already in a different thread doing the same thing to a couple other fags

That wouldn't work because the person you pretended to be would just say he didn't say that.

it depends, if they were already disagreeing with each other over something it just starts the fight that might've been brewing anyway

also, often people are multi-tasking and the person I was pretending to be doesn't notice it for 15 minutes or so, so the insulted user has already replied in anger and is stewing about it the whole time

Color me surprised

BRING BACK IDs. Filtering faggots is better than hiding one shitpost at a time.

No.

The autistic manchild finally said something right for once.

Why are you so mad, dude?

BRING BACK IDs