Guide to get GF for user by anons

how do you get girlfriend?

Any good advice?

Go to a college or club if you just want to fuck and if they're too young then you've basically wasted your DNA.

I go to college, all the girls are in a relationship :(
Also, I was told by everyone its a bad idea to date people from your college.

I tried clubs, I just sit there for 2-3 hours and then leave out of boredom :(

How old are you? 8?

This, its like playing rpgs, you fail, try again, next time use something different (clothes, tone of voice, tempo, etc) eventually you will spend more time with the girls (first less than five seconds, then 10, well, you get the idea), then you will notice that is time to stop, so the girl would be ok with you saying hello and shit will be like a "new level". With lots of time and money wasted you can become a womanizer.

Remember, you need money, lots, like any rpg out there.

Easy OP, just make an Attraction Sign and go to your nearest mall and wait, the ladies will be lining up in no time.

A person in my college became an outcast because of this method later to college psychologist.

not really, I am just confused why girls in their 20s are nowhere to be found, I tried to go outside (volunteer in different places, meet-up places,etc), and the youngest was in the 30s, normally I find only in 40s :(
Then I thought to myself, maybe people in my age dont outside, so i tried dating website, and the same thing happened :(
WTF is this?

rockclimbing bro here, individual sports that society forces into a social setting are based, do good enough, and even full sperg will get the pussy wet

$${\huge HUGETEXT}$$

Well that sucks.

Easiest way how to get gf is to get ripped.

Harder way is yes no system where you ask random girls on internet or street if they want to be your gf.

More harder way is to learn how to pick up chicks

Conquerer way you conquer your country and then pick any girl you want

Ancient evil way you gather all artifacts in this world you become so evil all heroes form this world will try to stop you. Eventually some evil chick will join your party to fight against heroes.

Singularity way you wait until humanity is beyond civilization stage 5. After this humanity will be able to create black holes to sustain their energy needs. As you live in this black hole with highly evolved human descendants some alien chick who barely resemble human will notice you since you hot as fuck. EZ

God way you learn long forgotten arcane magic which will grant you immortality. After several billion universes pass you will be finally ready to ascend into godhood. You know everything you felt everything you saw everything. You challenge all gods in immaterium and you will be victorious. Congratulations you got yourself gf not only you get her but you can create your perfect waifu. I wont recommend this way since it takes too long.

Don't get one.

Contrary to them user, dating in college isn't so bad. If there's 1000 or more, you're bound to find one.
Beyond that go to gyms and other activities where you can meet people.

WHY DONT I HAVE A GF THEN

By kardashev cvilization type and scale we are not even hitting lvl 1

You don't meet people at the gym
I tried that for 4 years now and nothing
You just see these women with too much make up on their faces. and it is mainly men's activity

The best place to meet cute girls is an elementary school.

not that i'm anyone to take advice from, but my understanding is to regularly meet new people through people you know, and know more people through those new people

p.s- and perhaps of those new people, you'll find some you're interested in