Would you let your daughter wear shorts like this?

Would you let your daughter wear shorts like this?

It's up to her. I am not a fucking muslim/american/russian/nazi telling my daughter what to do or what to wear.

No.

faggot

yes by being a faggot i wound up having a daughter

lol

muslim/american/russian/nazi-logic

You mean your wifes daughter. Fucking faggot tier cuck.

Wow this user has so much equality! Good job, you're the future. Just hope she doesn't get pregnant at 13, right? But you know, that's her decision and we should respect that

What do you mean american logic? You realize that americans let their daughters be slutty as shit right. Also russian girls are just as slutty even if they do have stricter parents.

I would force her to go bottomless.

And topless.

And I'd fuck her every night in my basement dungeon.

I shouldn't have kids.

Thats kinda mean

yes keep ignoring facts that doesn't fit into your precarious perception of reality

she is a responsible and intelligent citizen, should she wind up pregnant then once again it is up to her how to handle the situation

i simply listed cultures that are reactionary because it is interesting to see them all lined up

it sheds light on the fact that they are all the same sacks of reactionary useless shit

that some american and russian girls are slutty is a completely different issue, and quite a complex one that rarely is connected to female emancipation

everyone knows americans and russians love to degrade women who dare go against the set rules of tradition

Based off this its clear to see you wouldn't give a fuck about your imaginary daughter in this situation

A child is responsible enough to make life-changing decisions. A child is responsible enough to be trusted with not fucking over their body, their future, and their brain.

Except when she has to live with you and you have to take care of her little shit because of her mistakes.

(Checked)
Dubs prove the other guy is a faggot tier cuck

I never do this, but…

Fuck you.

I wouldn't have a daughter to be begin with

But you just did it

my wife is her own person with her own needs. it's her decision if she wants to make love to other people, it's not mine or your business.

quite the contrary

i know many muslim/american/russian/nazi/jew parents would ostracize a daughter who became pregnant, but should my daughter become pregnant i would support her no matter what decision she makes

lol that's my argument for limiting the right to vote in america

but all joking aside, if you have been a parent who has been there since day one to make sure your child grows up to be a responsible citizen, it also means you can trust her judgement in a serious situation

i guess it is a foreign notion to muslims/americans/russians/nazis/jews because they are all fucked in the head, but for the rest of us it is true

well once again this is the kind of stuff that mostly happens in reactionary cultures

lol self-congrats there, and there wasn't even a nazi or muslim symbol present

lol why so mad

Fuck off shit tier troll

The entire premise of "letting" a child do anything is entirely disgusting.

Live and let live motherfuckers!

Or else…

Not for long…

oh man

how long can someone try to get away from a situation by saying

at some point you will have to man up and deal with the issue at hand

You mean the issue of reddit refugees coming? Yeah i am addressing it right now. Get out faggot.

reddit refugees?

aside from the fact you are skirting around the actual the issue

are there reddit refugees? are reddit banning people who weren't reddit enough?

and then those people come here and they are really really reddit?

and this is supposed to somehow have something to do with the way i type?

this obsession with traditional formatting that exists on 8ch is immensely fascinating to me

in my minds eye i can see these underacheiving children who were not allowed to write any way they wanted, because they would be punished by an evil old school teacher who demanded everyone must use traditional formatting or be injured

any kind of poetry outside of poetry lessons would be strictly forbidden

using any kind of alternate expression means you are not a muslim/american/russian/nazi/jew and must be condemned

lol

can a user get a tl;dr?

Basically it looks like this guy posted some shitty bait and then pretended to be reddit the whole thread talking about the rights a daughter should have and making stupid arguments and people kept taking him seriously.

i realize the size of the post might seem daunting

but it's really just the fact that i decide to let every sentence have some space

if you go for it and find the rhythm you will find it is not that much to get through

Nope, and if she did it anyways I would show her the thread that some Holla Forumstard posted her pics in, forever causing her to be paranoid about what she wears out of fear that her pictures will be taken and posted on the internet so she instinctly starts dressing modestly and naming the jew who led her to believe that it's alright for a woman, let alone an underage girl, to dress like that anywhere that isn't a beach.

lol that was mo original post in the thread

i was more concise there because i was answering a concise question

i am starting to wonder if in fact it is you who was banned from reddit since you keep talking about it like a jilted lover

That was my first post in the thread.

oh wow

i think you and the other guy might be interested in rubbing balls

just the other day there was id's for a few hours

that would have been

i n t e r e s t i n g

bump

but why simply say bump

if you want a thread to thrive then contribute with actual content

Absolutely not. Even when you take away the inappropriate attention drawn to her butt by wearing such tight shorts, there is still the fashion faux pas and practical issue of flexibility.

i want people to update this reddit spacing idea by actually posting images of true reddit spacing as it occurs on reddit, i would guess

my poetry is being ruined because people just greentext reddit spacing all the time

i have all these concepts to put forth and i work hard at finding a shape for every idea

and then some fat useless muslim/russian who is 13 years old goes

and i don't want to attack him where it hurts

that's the approach that is the opposite of what i am trying to do

so how do you reach these children who are already half lost in a web of lies from muslim/american/russian/nazi/jew propaganda?

no mean task, i can tell you

No, my daughter isn't gonna be a filthy whore

Didn't read

nah

My daughter was raised to make responsible choices. She was not allowed to make them on her own until she demonstrated the ability to do so responsibly. So your question presupposes that the parent has failed at their own responsibility in raising the child. That is not always the case. For people like me the question is therefore inapplicable.

I would complain if my daughter's ass was hanging out, but I would be taken down with an eye roll and a 'pfft' from my daughter. Then I would have to shake my head and explain to her mother that our daughter is turning into a hooker.

She's hot so….

you win lol

Sure why not

Only around the house and only when I'm around.

Pix or it didn't happen.

That's why I let my daughter do Heroin. Her body, her choice

Would not explicitly forbid clothes like that, but I'd raise her to have more respect for herself than that girl.

Which consequences did you use to help reinforce the rules?

It does not sound like you care much about principles or conformity.

These forums do not have much conformity concerning writing format or grammar, so long as people do not type like redditors or urban youth/afro-Americans, but there is nothing wrong with strong uniformity, at least, for some populations, I think.

In more Conservative cultures that are begining to get cucked/modernized since they tend to not allow abortion (and men and boys who go screwing around are not husband material.) If they were unmistakebly Conservative, these situations (bastard pregnancies, not young pregnancies all together) would rarely happen.

kek

How do you feel when you see women wearing leggings as pants?

Kill yourself.

Only Holla Forums will ever turn a picture of a hot girl into a political discussion

bump

i would, but id tell her what that entails

What in the world could it entail?!?!

its what u think, but the problem is they dont know about it and they do it at the age of 11

I don't see the problem

I'm pretty sure short skirts and shorts are an asian thing.
Not sure if asian people care.
Now if you had her wearing something that showed off her cleavage.
That wourd be intorerabre.

when your daughter comes back pregnant at 13, u will

nice bait

perfect breeding age tbh

That's illegal

Who cares

this is also a symptom of a bigger problem - how all of humanity doesnt know what theyre doin and they do it cuz others do it. And so they vote for trump, thinking the only alternative is clinton

cuck

How about this?

I imagine having a daughter is kind of like having a cat

But its less fun to fuck a cat

Why the fuck isn't anyone posting more of this hottie

bump

Why not. It's her choice. She's old enough to decide

And they have claws.

I've decided. Next time my daughter mouths off I'm confiscating her shorts and panties. Then, I'll take in the horniest dumb, slobbering mutt I can find from the town pounds.

You guys are disgusting

Very funny.

I am not against it, but it is not the perfect breeding age.

If I had daughter like that I probably would, only inside the house and not in public.

No Daddy! Please! Don't take my panties away!

Why keep something so nice to just yourself. Just share it with the world

Melissa pics? I'm gonna rustle some jimmies here…

WHO IS SHE

I just said, she's Melissa.
And have this feeling that you're a crazy dude that thinks more about your dick than the hand the wanks it…

Post more of her

:)
You wanker!

More body pics?

bump

And you can't never say i wasn't nice to you user…

keep going

Oh, you bet i will…i will keep going towards the end of my life. Everyday, nonstop, sure about it.
:)

More of both of them

I gave names, and pics that you can easily search.
You want more from me? You think this is a fucking game to me?

More?

What's her name?

You're stuck here, with me!

What's left's name?

Left is called Left, same way Right is called Right…that's because we need a sense of direction…you know, things and stuff…

at least post more pics then

You're not doing it…i'm doing it just to be a jerk.
That's the truth, can you handle it?

yes

You can handle the truth???

Can you, punk?

yes!

why would i share it to the world
what has the world done for me except bring me misery

Last post.
I'm a monster…
"I regret nothing."

Sick facial, bro

fuck don't stop

pleaseeeeee

Thats not her…

that's her for sure…

Last one for real.
All i've found it's thanks to "Reverse Image Search", the future of sauce!
You guys should learn how to do it too…it's fun!
That's all i have, and i know, i'm a jerk.
Quite aware of that.

and what IS the perfect breeding age???

Yeah if I don't have to have sloppy seconds

wat

no

I'm being 100% serious when I say this: I'm a guy who would give the world to his kids and be there whenever they needed me, but if I have a daughter I'm going to not even know her name because I'm leaving the moment I find out my gf is having one. Things like OP's pic are one of the many reasons why I could not handle being a father to a daughter, it's just way too much unnecessary stress.

sauce?

You would let her grow up without a daddy? The ultimate male role model and after whom all men will be judged by? A father is a crucial figure in the daughter's life. The waning influence of fathers and other male family members on girls is part of the reason why they become so broken. Girls need male role models.

nice. let her grow up fucked up w/o a father figure. fuck a bitch and not taking responsibility is by default giving the world to your kids and be there whenever they needed you you piece of shit

I purposely didn't mention me having a 4 year old son for responses like this. I know what it's like to take care of a child being as though I'm a single father, but that doesn't change my stance on raising a girl. All women are essentially the same some just have different ways of achieving their goals, with or without a father she'd make a different decision to have the same end. Another reason why I wouldn't want to raise a daughter is I couldn't stand to watch her get tossed around in multiple gangbangs or orgies which will eventually happen because I know women have a serious knack for disobeying orders. I don't want her coming to me when she's been used and abused because she can't find or doesn't want a nice guy. I don't want to find her naked in her room twerking on camera over the internet or sending nude pictures, which will be passed throughout the school, to her classmates. And I don't want to have police knocking on my fucking door because she was killed by a crazy ex boyfriend or current one. I don't have the mental capacity to handle shit like that, I've been damn near broken down to a tiny fraction of what I used to be mentally and adding something like that to the punch bowl would be disastrous. You fucking virgins who think life is all shits and giggles when it's so far from that. You fuckers will NEVER understand where I'm coming from or why I'm saying the things I do and that's ok since you aren't worth shit to me anyway. Don't you ever question my parental decisions because you have no clue what shit pool you've jumped into

Is there a book on how to raise your daughter in a way she doesn't become a turbo whore?

I heard that, sometimes, they do the opposite of what their father says because they love rebelling against the authority. Well, I would like to see my "potential daughter" (I'm still too young to think about that) actually taking my suggestions into account.

Come back.

For people like the girl in the op image, sometime during the late twenties.

kek!

It is not so much about rebeling against authority, but them becoming degenerate.

Trips of truth

YES
E
S

Anyone have more?

It's all about establishing boundaries and standards of acceptable behavior, while correcting and dissuading negative ones. They need you to have a big heart and a firm hand. Rebellion is par for the course, especially during the teen years, but as long as you stand your ground it will have the desired impact. She will test you very early on, such as repeated disobedience about not doing something, like pulling the cat's tail, or you'll catch her trying to eat something she knows is forbidden. Little girls are not just pushing their will. They are pushing against you, to see if you love them enough to discipline. To correct them and make an effort to improve their attitude. Naturally no little girl wants to be told no or be punished, but deep down the fact you do, so long as it is clear why and done reasonably, is gold to her.

Can we all shut the fuck up and post more pics of this hottie

Just search 'asian girl' on Google.

Haha funny meme

bump

Bump for more

Definitely impregnatable… insemination is GO

If the other girl is melissa, then who's this?

If I saw my daughter wearing shorts like this, I'd take them off of her immediately.

fuck yeah id let my daughter dress like that. the world needs more sexy young eye candy. some of the best parts of my day are when i see a girl her age dressed like a hot little hoe. fuck all of you selfish "not my daughter" niggers. who doesnt enjoy seeing this? the world would be a better place if everyones daughters looked like this

bump

MORE!!

Who is she? Where is she from?

anyone??

cmon you guys this is somebody's daughter…

who cares lol

anyone have more

is that the one that got killed by a pack of wild niggers

bump