How do I erase myself from the web?

How do I erase myself from the web?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JcCDI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten
techdirt.com/articles/20140702/12094027764/google-alerts-press-about-right-to-be-forgotten-removals-putting-those-stories-back-news.shtml
techdirt.com/articles/20151010/07261132493/guy-who-won-original-right-to-be-forgotten-case-loses-his-attempt-to-have-comments-about-his-win-forgotten.shtml
huffingtonpost.com/david-rodin/there-is-no-right-to-be-f_b_6645776.html
archive.is/jDtgc)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask again 15 years ago.

It's not possible anymore.

Wait for that earthquake to hit california and you might get the opportunity to destroy maybe a third of it. For the stuff the NSA has I dunno, try global thermonuclear war.

not possible, only thing you can do is bury it in results by putting a ton of misinformation out there

You clear your tracks by not leaving any in the first place.

don't be yourself anymore

So much for the normies with their "just b urself :)" non-advice.

You can't user, you should have learned this in the first place.
The NSA and anonymous people keeps everything .

Man up and face the shit you have done.

How can I prevent any further leaks?

It's expensive but doable.

First you post defaming comments about yourself on the sites you want delisted from google using a fake alias.

Then you bring that fake alias to court for defamation. Once you have legal documentation you send it google and have them remove the page from their search results and web cache.

There are several law firms that offer this service. It was recently covered in a news report about a string of suspicious court cases that had no defendants show up and all their addresses being fake. It's a tactic often used by businesses to bury bad reviews or in some cases by the wealthy to bury news articles about their misdeeds.

archive.is/JcCDI

These same 'reputation management' companies also provide services to have you or your brand be subjected to libellous comments or fraudulent harassment campaigns as a media stunt to get notoriety or deflect legitimate criticism.

Another tactic is to contact the sites that you've posted personal information to and claim to have been under the age of 13 at the time the account was created, unable to accept their ToS as no legal guardian permitted your actions. This works great with google and facebook.

>>>/baphomet/116709

Thanks to LawyerCT for bringing this topic up on /r/technology. She also provided a list of the top sites online that hold data on you.

I decided to go ahead and use this list to collect removal procedures from ALL of these websites and provide direct links or instructions to do so.

The following list was provided as being the "big boys", so if you remove your name from these ones then all the smaller "sites" should fall afterwards.

Intelius.com

Acxiom.com

MyLife.com

ZabaSearch.com

Spoke.com

BeenVerified.com

PeekYou.com

USSearch.com

PeopleFinders.com

PeopleLookup.com

PeopleSmart.com

PrivateEye.com

WhitePages.com

USA-People-Search.com

Spokeo.com

PublicRecordsNow.com

DOBSearch.com

Radaris.com

How to remove yourself from each of these have been listed below. I would recommend that you scan some form of ID such as a state issued ID like a drivers license. Black out your picture and drivers number. Leaving your name, address and DOB visible. Any sites that requires such a thing will have an * after the address.

Intelius.com* - Opt-out

Acxiom.com - Opt-out

MyLife.com - To request that a Member Profile or Public Profile be deleted, please contact Customer Care at 1-888-704-1900 or contact us by email at [email protected]/* */ Upon receipt of these requests, and confirmation that you are requesting that your own profile be removed, please allow MyLife 10 business days to complete this removal. It may be necessary to contact you to validate that you are the profile owner requesting the removal. This is to ensure the correct identity and profile ownership before completing these requests, and is for the protection of our users and their privacy.

Zabasearch.com* - Opt-out

Spokeo.com - Opt-out

BeenVerified.com - LawyerCT's guide

Peekyou.com - Opt-Out

USSearch.com* - Opt-Out

PeopleFinders.com - Opt-Out: Annoying form you have to mail in

PeopleLookup.com* - In order for PeopleLookup to suppress or opt out your personal information from appearing on our Website, we need to verify your identity. To do this, we require faxed proof of identity. Proof of identity can be a state issued ID card or driver's license. If you are faxing a copy of your driver's license, we require that you cross out the photo and the driver's license number. We only need to see the name, address and date of birth. We will only use this information to process your opt out request. Please fax to 425-974-6194 and allow 4 to 6 weeks to process your request.

PeopleSmart.com - Opt-Out

PrivateEye.com - Opt-Out

Whitepages.com - Opt-Out

USA-People-Search.com - Opt-Out: Yet another form to mail in

Spoke.com - Scroll Down to Access and Correction Section for more info

PublicRecordsNow.com - Still determining how to remove…

DOBSearch.com* - In order for us to “opt out” your public information from being viewable on the public DOBsearch People Finder search results, we need to verify your identity and require faxed proof of identity. Proof of identity can be a state issued ID card or driver's license, or notarized letter. If you are faxing a copy of your driver's license, you may cross out the photo and the driver's license number. We only need to see the name, address and date of birth. Please fax to 516-717-3017 and allow 4 to 6 weeks to completely process your request. It is your responsibility to ensure legibility of your document

Radaris.com - Opt-Out; Thanks to those who figured it out.

justdelete.me
protip:
If someone has doxed you, don't bother trying to get it removed unless it's on pastebin lad.

In the case of skidpaste, they're jews, and will remove your dox for the full price of 15 DOLLARS

Delete all accounts using the first link, then use services based in Switzerland.

Honestly, sorry about being negative or unhelpful, but with people copying and pasting left and right and the Internet Archive, you just can. All you can do is grin and bear what you have done and use extensive uses of nicknames from now on, don't be slapping your legal name on everything.

It's extremely easy to get identifying information (that isn't on the public record) off the internet. Once you've seen it you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it. Why you dumb faggots keep asking is beyond me.

Maybe I'm being retarded, but doesn't "opting-out" just get you deeper in their web?

justfuckmyshitup.gov

You can't get much deeper than "shows up in Google's front page"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten

*stuff

you just cant user, only if you hack into servers and then delete everything about yourself

Wishing for privacy is futile. You probably have a credit card, that's even worse. Exponential population growth means our rights are going away. We are going to become more like a hive. It's just the next phase of humanity.

What exponential growth? Chances are the population of your country is stable.

Better to create a misleading internet footprint from this point if you have gone this far.

Google yourself. Get rid of matches you see from stuff you've uploaded.

Then, follow Baph's list that was linked earlier in here.

Nothing will completely erase you, but this is a good start.

Telling people to stop sharing stuff (not including truly confidential information that they, not other people leaked) is not and effective way to get rid of it, even if it is technically supported by EU law. After all only the target as to do it, you can expect others to stop talking about it and any using servers outside of the EU doesn't have to listen.

techdirt.com/articles/20140702/12094027764/google-alerts-press-about-right-to-be-forgotten-removals-putting-those-stories-back-news.shtml
techdirt.com/articles/20151010/07261132493/guy-who-won-original-right-to-be-forgotten-case-loses-his-attempt-to-have-comments-about-his-win-forgotten.shtml
huffingtonpost.com/david-rodin/there-is-no-right-to-be-f_b_6645776.html (archive.is/jDtgc)

Who the fuck made this study? This is not how IQ works, holy shit.