So I just saw Look Whos Back on Netflix

youtube.com/watch?v=D9IyXLtf_Bc
What are your thoughts?
I assumed it was just going to mock Hitler in an unoriginal satire way, but these scene especially made me think the whole movie is low key conversion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
j-dar.ca/#318917
youtube.com/watch?v=5RBNd0FiqAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=kBqwtHnc9ho

Yes. This movie is a great redpill, minus 2 parts.

Once, where he kills the dog.

Another one later in the movie i forget

Very strong and powerful scenes. Of course they had to make an effort at a story, and thus some of the redpill is lost, but a great narrarative is formed.

Especially when he sides with the green party. Or is just being silly. Loveable actor. Memorable movie. Spread it like wildfire some people just can't handle subtitles :

Yeah I thought the green party bit was hilarious.
I'll probably vote green anyway in November (please no hurt me pol).
But more than anything else, the movie humanized Hitler in a very entertaining way.
I don't think most people condone mass killings of innocent civilians, but the idea that cultural diversity is a good thing is bunk.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

6 parts actually. The dog killing scene, then when Hitler loses his temper at a interview, the whole "I'm always gonna be part of you, never forget muh holocaust goys, the old jewish woman and that part at the end where they show anti-immigration protests and go full "this is just like 1933 all over again!". One good thing is that I have yet to find any jewish ties to the production of the movie or the book.

They failed to portray muslims/turkroaches. They have all these people talk about how they can't tolerate it anymore, how the media and the goverment doesn't let them speak, but they never actually show the migrants. I like to think positive, who knows, maybe the studio thought it would be a little too right wing if they showed the Religion of Peace at work.

Yes it's a funny and original movie.
As someone else already said the part where he shoots a dog is fucking dumb, but you know le "hitler hated dogs" meme.

Really? I've never heard that one before. I've only ever seen Hitler be kind with dogs.

He was. People attribute everything they hate to Hitler. That's why he was a christian pagan atheist eunuch with one testicle who did drugs, didn't drink, and killed animals.

The book was leagues better.

The ending is my main concern (Spoilers):
Book: Hitler's secratary Fraulien Krömeier marries Hitler's biggest supporter Sawatzki because Hitler encourages her to find happiness and have children, it ends with her pregnant and asking Hitler to come celebrate Christmas with them because he is "practically family" (and hints at them naming the kid Adolf). Hitler is running for parliament, trying to take over the Socialdemocratic party and Sawatzki is designing posters with classic aesthetics for him under the slogan "It wasn't all bad".
Movie: Sawatzki realizes Hitler is the real Hitler and tries to kill Hitler but pussies out. It ends with Krömeier crying while Sawatzki is locked up in a padded cell and Hitler looking evil

The scene where Hitler kill dog caus Hitlr = evul was just fucking dumb.

bump for those who missed it when it came out.

Fuck, thanks for saving me 8 dollars or an hour of torrenting time. I'll just find a copy of the book. Thanks for the heads up m80!

feels bad man

The movie is okay, but the intentions are clear. They wanted to keep Hitler evil and not challenge the narrative.
That was clear when it showed Hitler shooting a dog.
Yeah, the dude that loved animals so much that made "animal rights" a thing would shoot a dog…

Fucking hell, I didn't know the ending was changed. Thanks user.

Maybe not the original Hitler, but you might have a chance with his Danish reincarnation Daniel Carlsen of the Danes' Party.

You're welcome both of you.
Always remember that movies are made for wider consumption than books. At best a few minor points from the book are lost, at worst half the plot and its underlying message is changed because the book's ending is too sad (or in this case too happy).
Don't stop watching movies, they can still be enjoyable, but always read the book they were based on.

Honestly, I feel like that ending worked really well for the movie, but it's cool the know the actual ending.

Is this Holla Forums's fantasy literature?

I prefer torrenting films tbh.

Just watched this with my leftist mom (was raised in soviet union)

she cried when Hitler was "Shot" and said she felt bad for him. This movie is based.

Kill yourself, hedonist. Our movement has no need for someone like you.

Are you lonely, user?

Of course he isn't, you're never alone when you are working in a JIDF shilling center

smh tbh fam

Most alienated people feel lonely, even depressed in society that they don`t want to be part of.

Personally? not so much, rather I just enjoy criticism and attacking people who I assume to be on lower ladder in social hierarchy.

Just take the good parts and spread it.

MP4 related as fuck.

Which news article brought you here?

Holy shit where is the from?

I havent watched it all yet but it seems that the rest of the film is so based that it seems the cuck parts were actually put there so the producers and director wouldnt be arrested.

Muh accelarationism hurr durr
The AfD already have a voluntary purge of kikes, they resigned.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot, green parties are always the most degenerate parties of Europe. Hell, the green party of my country used to be LITERALLY a communist party before the 80s.

And if he were, expect some comic book level prison break.

1st reply video, faggot.

read the thread before you post.

A vegetarian christian pagan atheist eunuch with one testicle who did drugs, didn't drink, and killed animals, you mean.

no, they like vegetarians, so they don't even mention that.

The most redpilled movie of this decade.

Feels like they got most of the way through writing, realised they'd made Hitler too sympathetic, and hurriedly wrote in a scene where he shoots a dog.

posts like this make me feel like anime posters are the muslims of chans. They endlessly post thier escapism and little girl chinese degenerate bullshit all day and if anyone DARES to speak out against it, the thread is flooded with smug anime girls and people calling them jews and shills.

but talking about doing anything else for leisure is met like christian ideals on msm.

yeah, we get it. jewflix is full of jew media garbage, but is it worse than being a social outcast and too autistic to convert others to being white nationalists or being able to make white children?

Its more like they were following the book, then realized that the movie would be shut down if they didn't make Hitler more evil because moviegoers at large are less intelligent than readers.

Hitler wrote Mein Kampf while in prison for the Beer Hall Putsch. When he got out, he was more popular than before and became Fuhrer shortly afterward. The Nazis who died during the Putsch were martyrs and the flag that had been stained with their blood was considered a holy relic, used to 'bless' new flags.

Basically, if you brought Hitler back today, imprisoning him wouldn't do a damn thing. They'd have to ensure he died in his cell to keep him from returning to power, and that would still make a martyr of him.

So is the dog-shooting scene only in the movie?

Where can I download the movie? I got it off of pirate bay a while back, but there were no subtitles. Is the book available in pdf format?

He was really an atheist, though. It's written separately in the diaries of several of his top brass… He spoke publicly of Christianity because he knew it was a really convenient political vehicle. Hence why "Positive Christianity" was created… I doubt anyone who takes Christianity seriously would do something like this, see also King Henry VIII

> While on air, Hitler presents his old plans for world domination, but he unintentionally becomes a big comedy hit.

> Hitler plays himself in the movie and during the filming he is beaten by two Neo-Nazis who believe him to be a fraudulent impersonator.

Meh.

11.5% on J-dar
j-dar.ca/#318917

They'd never get away with a pro-Hitler message in the end. It'd be career suicide, so they chose the path of least resistance and capitulated.

Filtered and reported.

Is it worth a watch at least?

The dog killing part isn't SO bad because he was trying to be nice to the dog and it attacked him, Hitler merely defended himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5RBNd0FiqAw

max redpill

fix dat audio sync.

And do the one where he explains why race mixing is wrong

You can find the subtitles for the movie. You just have to look around for the .srt file for it. Then once you downloaded it, simply drag and drop it into the movie's folder.

Most definitely, but you really should read the book.

Nah, reading is lame.

It's so real, like he was channelling Adolf Hitler himself.

watch it for yourself lad.

That's not "Redpilled" because it's still operating within the strawman of Hitler being a bad guy.

All it's doing is trying to extend this perceived evil over to the entirety of the white race, not dismantling the ridiculous claim that Hitler is a bad person.

I'm disappointed in you Holla Forums how can you fall for jewish lies?

That's because you're looking at it from the perspective of a goy. The words are true, you're just letting the propaganda overwrite it.

Good goy.

fuck off shlomo

fuck the dog scene
everything else was great, i loved the speech before hitler get's shot

**Herr Sawatzki has just been to visit with Fräulein Krömeier, or should I say the former Fräulein Krömeier. I still find it hard to get used to saying Frau Sawatzki. The two of them have a happy event looming, and she’s already as round as a ball. She insists she can still manage, but it cannot be very long before her belly starts to become a real burden. She has taken on a little colour – or maybe taken off a little white. I still find all that difficult to understand. But I have to say that they make a marvellous couple, and when they look at each other, I know that in nineteen or twenty years a strapping grenadier will be at their side: impeccable genetic material for the Waffen-S.S., and later for the party. They asked me where I was spending Christmas and then invited me over, which delighted me, but I don’t think I shall bother them. Christmas is a family celebration.
“But you’re practically part of the family?” Fräulein, I mean Frau Sawatzki said.
“Just at the moment,” I said, for Schwester Irmgard was coming through the door, “just at the moment Schwester Irmgard is my family.”
Schwester Irmgard laughed and said, “Over my dead body. I’m just popping in to check he’s alright.”
“He is fine,” I grinned, and she let out such a hearty laugh that I almost considered putting off the next stage in my political career for a year or two.
“Frau Bellini and Herr Sensenbrink send their best wishes,” Sawatzki said. “Frau Bellini’s going to come tomorrow or the day after, with the outcome of the meeting about the new slot, the new studio …”
“You must have seen it,” I said. “What is your impression?”
“You won’t be disappointed, I can tell you. There’s a pile of money behind it! You’ve not heard this from me, but there’s still plenty left in the budget. Plenty!”
“That’s enough,” Frau Sawatzki said, cutting him off. “We’ve got to go and buy a pram? Before I can’t move anymore?”
“O.K., O.K.,” Sawatzki replied. “But do think about my suggestion.” I could have sworn that as the two of them left he said something like, “Have you told him what the baby’s going to be called?” But I may have been mistaken.
Yes, his suggestion. He is absolutely right, it is a perfectly logical step. If a handful of parties are inviting one to become a member, one would be well advised not to give one’s valuable self to causes other than one’s own. In 1919 I would have foundered in another party. Instead I took over a tiny, insignificant party and shaped it according to my wishes, which was far more effective. In this case, with the impetus of a book publication and a new programme scheduled, I could launch a propaganda offensive and then start a movement. He has already sent to my mobile telephone some designs for placards. I like them. I really like them.
They are of me and they’re modelled closely on the old ones. They’re more striking with the old typeface, Sawatzki says, and he’s right. I should listen to him; he has a knack for this. He has also devised a new electoral slogan. It will be plastered at the bottom of all the placards, giving them a common thread. The slogan addresses old virtues, old doubts, and for good measure has a humorous, conciliatory element to win over those pirate voters and other young people. The slogan reads: “It wasn’t all bad.”
I think we can work with that.**

Well, either way, they did a really bad job of making him look like a bad guy

Into the trash it goes.

It's not the first time they gave him that treatment in a movie.

The propaganda series "Rise of Evil" or something had him do it during WW1, among other bullshit. He was whipping a dog with a belt.

I find the fact that they even try this a bit amusing though because he adored animals who also adored him. Him treating animals badly is such an easy lie to debunk.

I'm halfway through it, stopped to take a leak and check on the thread.

Movie is pretty fun so far, the dog scene is funny and obviously not serious.

The scene is Hitler and the reporter in a dog shelter, Hitler starts playing with a dog, the dog starts to bite him so he shoots it.

It's a funny scene when you see it in the context of the movie.

The normie will think that it was based on fact, when in reality Hitler would never harm a dog.

Except the fact that he shot a dog ends up poorly for him.

They only thing they could do to make him look bad was to make something up.

Do you really think the average normie will watch this movie?

Honestly we just really, really want Hitler back, no one has yet matched his standard, but we all strive to be him one day.

Enjoy the cultural enrichment of your anus faggot.

Holy shit, even Hollywood Hitler is always right.

There are a lot of "conservative" good goys out there that love eating meat and think Hitler was evil. Those people will often call him a vegetarian as an insult (it's also literally true, but they bring it up to disparage him).

There is a lot of pozz and cuckery in there, but I think we can work with this.

The notion of Hitler being able to find political traction even today. Of Hitler representing some eternal spirit of the German people… these are good messages.

It's leftist propaganda, but it's pretty funny. The ending is "you all didn't take him seriously and now he's in power and L I T E R A L L Y hitler!!!!

which is how a lot of the media slanders Trump

I know a lot of normies that have watched this movie. They think it's a comedy. So they probably don't see the propaganda. That's not good.

So just watched this, 8/10 as said, the book ending would have been too much for most people.

But for the course of the movie he was pretty based.

Ask me anything I guess.

The silence in the beginning is super important to get the full effect.

It humanized Hitler a bit, subconciously for some.

Why can't I have a mom like that? My ma's too leftist, since she's from Köln.

Although it wasn't an accurate Hitler, it was a vital step toward making Hitler a more sympathetic character. The dog shooting was so out of character that it might have even been a signal by the writer. I enjoyed this movie.

That's the first time I've heard it.
And it's almost certainly nonsense.

The movie itself sucked so bad I'm never going to see it again.

But the Hitler parts were great. And toting him around Germany was great too. Whole movie should have been that, along with his epic speeches.

Didn't really show him in a horrible light, tbh. It personified him greatly. Overall a positive for us. Especially seeing all the people reacting positively towards him.

Also very surprised how anti-immigrant/islam etc. the average German is.

The Netflix version has a lot of scenes cut out btw, you need the uncut DVD or a rip for the full version

user, that autism of yours isn't a strength, so stop parading it around like that.

Just finished watching it. Soooo many inaccuracies.

Other than that, it was actually a pretty good movie. Some good points:

Overall, I'd say it was a somewhat positive portrayal.It humanized Hitler in a way you rarely see these days; probably the most realistic portrayal of him was in Der Untergang (the scene with the tv exec parodying the bunker scene was awesome), and again, it humanized him. Anything that portrays him as an actual person instead of a psychotic baby-eating monster is good. It gets normies thinking he wasn't so bad; if you talk with people, most of them will admit that "other than that whole Holocaust thing", Hitler was actually a really good leader. This opens up the opportunity for more of that sort of conversation, which lets you slowly lead people down the path one step at a time until they arrive at the truth: Hitler did nothing wrong.

All in all, the Jews had to meddle with the story so Hitler looked like a bad guy, but it still came off positive. What they intended to be an ominous, scary ending, comparing people who don't like the rapefugee invasion to "those evil Nahtzees!" actually came off rather… optimistic.

"I can work with this."

Overall, from a narrative standpoint and even technical standpoint, I think this is a mediocre movie. I'd go as far as to call it a poor one. However, the ending is incredibly impacting and for that, I have to give the movie props.

Is the movie redpilled? I'd say not. It's trying to highlight the kind of nationalism that gave rise to Hitler originally, and while it portrays this nationalistic resurgence fairly neutrally for the majority of the movie, the end erases any subtlety. Any pretense crumbles with the music distortion as people salute Hitler in his in the vehicle. It is clear demonization of German nationalism. When it shows snippets of anti-Muslims protests and broadcasts of people saying "Immigrants should assimilate," it does so over the demonic rendition of the cheery music and spliced shots of Hitler in a darkened tunnel, looking, frankly, evil.

But I still loved it. There are two possible scenarios that I can see: either the director is redpilled to the gills and is very, very carefully executing his own red pill. OR the film was an outright attack on the Volk, calling them "literally Hitler." By humanizing Hitler, they mean to say, "Isn't it terrifying how his values exist in us to this day?" Even you, dear viewer, can literally be Hitler. And even if Hitler was not "all bad," the movie still portrayed him as ruthless and a manipulator of weaker minds.

I'll go with Occam's Razor and assume it was the latter. It's easier to negatively portray someone than to portray them ambiguously enough that some may glean a semblance of positivity. But the movie fucks up by even showing the uptick in anti-immigrant mentality. It messed up showing Hitler as too similar to us, even if his values were "wrong."

Most casual watchers will come away from this film unchallenged and unprovoked, but some may come away unsettled. But instead of finding "fault" within themselves… I think they may turn to the external threat.

So I personally think this film is a net benefit.

The dog attacked him. I would have shot the damn thing too.

Heil Hitler! Checked.
He didnt mistreat it. The damn dog bit him.

I agree but I dont think this will harm us. This is simply a cry of the leftists about the real silent majority, the German nationalists.
Let them.
After watching this Im more confident than LARPing on Holla Forums. And that is something.
Hitler was portrayed very well and every single character who was against him was either a cuck or some kike. And everyone can see that.
The kike Oma too. Extremely unlikable, so were here grandchildren, accept for the based young secretary, of course.

*except
fugg it is late.

This. That is what they're trying to portray in this scene. All Germans are ebil gnatzis. The other scenes posted in here were pretty good though.

Weebs are second to be lined up and shot after the media

Thought it was pretty entertaining.
It also has some good redpills in it. At the end it shows a montage of mudslims fucking shit up everywhere with clips of movie hitler driving around waving and people waving back, peacefully. Shows a strong message.
Does a great job of humanizing hitler and the germans of the 3rd reich. My favorite parts are when the guy figures out he really is hitler from the past and fails at killing him and gets locked in the psych ward cause everyone thinks he's crazy. And how the movie points out how he rises though humor and "they aren't laughing anymore"
8/10 movie Holla Forums user's should check it out

Fuck off then?

You're retarded if you believe this is supposed to redpill anybody. It's light German "comedy" that makes fun of the few things we're allowed to these days: Hitler. That's it. Any interpretation beyond that is colored by willfullness.

Too bad this isn't cuckchan where and weebcucks get constantly handed free get-out-of-jail cards because the cuck admins are in on it themselves.
Oh, and it's also a fallacy.

I found that particularly funny and actually a very clever meta-joke in an of itself. Think about it, the only thing giving pause to the people about Hitler walking around and appearing on talk shows and such is animal cruelty, something the actual man did not even do? It is quite telling when you have to make Hitler go out of character to make him the bad guy, where otherwise he's just too damn reasonable.

The whole movie goes meta with the movie within movie bit, and the fact that it spectacularly blows up both in the face of the cuck reporter and the TV guy who wanted to be in charge. It is a rather poigant message of fearmongering backfiring, because whether they like it or not, Hitler is right. He is just a product of his time. He is just one man who stands in front of the people and tells loudly exactly what they've been thinking. You cannot stop that. You cannot simply suppress a truth by ridicule and stigmatization, because it works only so long. They used to laugh. They're not laughing now. We can work with that.

Brilliant film that can use "it's just a prank bro" as a deflection for telling a very simple truth, that things indeed are very dire and that action is required.