Help me. I'm ruined and will die if you won't help

help me. I'm ruined and will die if you won't help
at some point I am just unable to do tasks and can only procrastinate and daydream. also I even stop reporting days and writing what I did and did not. I can be in such state for days, weeks or months. In that state im unable and scared to do tasks.
the thing is, when I actually break out of this state and do some task, it feels actually pretty easy and im thinking "why the fuck i was so scared and didnt start this task weeks ago". but even that I think so, its always the same on the next occasion.

I have some RESISTING willpower, it's not problem for me to not eat unhealthy food, not play video games etc. However I have zero 'doing effort' willpower. I cannot force myself to do effort, tasks. I feel bad just when I think of doing some important task that isn't fun.
If I was cut out of internet and PC, I would just procrastinate in other ways. Also, I cannot cut internets because most of important tasks I need to do, have to be done on PC and internets.
I have a notepad file where I write my thoughts, plans, todos. I write pages of text every fucking day. The file has size in megabytes. But I almost never do things written and planned in that file. I am able only to fantasy, daydream, cannot get power to start doing that shits.
I tried plenty of drugs and stimulants but neither did work (even mildly) more than once, the ones that had potential also have horrible side effects.

inb4 die degenerate weakling

What would Hitler do with people like OP?

iktf op
I've been neet for 2+ months and I haven't been able to bring myself to draft a coverletter. Starting things is so difficult.

Yeah. I need a PILL or a SYSTEM where I could start tasks.

Continuing task is easy. And plenty of drugs like dopaminergics can make it even easier. But dopaminergics don't make me able to start hard important tasks.

Are you me?

I've been like this for over a year.

Hi there OP. I've responded to your threads before. If you had problems with focus you could do neurofeedback therapy which cures ADD without drugs. There is no system you can implement that will increase your will power or desire to get shit done. Previously we talked about how all the drugs that would give you an energy boost to start doing shit wouldn't work for you because they're almost invariably stimulants

You either need to man up and start getting shit done or you're fucked forever

You forgot to tell him about the gym pika user

I do not believe in that therapy, I do not have money for it, I do not want to cure ADD permanently. I like many things ADD gives. I actually like daydreaming and planning, fantasies - the problem is now I can only do that, 24/7. I never can start doing tasks and my plans. I need a way to temporary disable just drifting and start getting things done.

Why not? And how are you so sure?
I am thinking of system where I would give myself points for doing tasks and then spend that points on fun, procrastinating, food, etc. The problem is when I'm hungry I could just go to kitchen and steal food without having task-points, who will stop me from that? Or I could open internets and lurk shit news without having points for that, who will stop me? Maybe my resisting willpower could? But it's limited, and it won't make me do tasks anyway. I could even procrastinate by laying on bed and fantasying, daydreaming.

I can try stimulants, just not the ones that give norepinephrine/hypertension. The problem is, seems norepinephrine is what I need… When I tried dopamine-only stuff, this shit just makes you stuck on single task you were doing, which is procrastinating in my case. When I tried norepinephrine shit, sometimes it gave me energy and I started doing random tasks (but not the most important ones).

Where I can buy pills to man up or start getting shit done?

That make two of us

Most people wouldn't be able to successfully implement that system, it's extremely idealistic. If you have ADD it's pretty much guaranteed to fail. If you ever try it out you'll realize pretty quickly why that is

No one, and if you already have problems with will power there's no way it's gonna work. It might work if you had some taskmaster running your life with an iron fist

Keep trying what people recommend then

south america

he probably can't drag his ass to the gym let alone lift weights lol

I think opiates help me start tasks sometimes. Like I'm less intimidated by stupid shit and I don't start worrying about how something is going to go wrong before I start it and just kind of jump into it. But it does make it harder to finish things because I fall asleep while doing them.

they recommend shits like amphetamine. amphetamine kills me instantly

I don't think cocaine will help me

My health and energy doesn't allow me to train. But I was going to gym years ago, didn't do shit when it goes to starting tasks. gym = scam

what's in this video?

would try but opiates are very addictive and then they make you sell your anus at train station just so you can buy more codeine

HELLP

Forget about this. You can't do anything with this. No one will help you because no one cares. The problem is too difficult and is not only located in the structure of the brain but also in your past. In this how you brought up. You sit at your computer. Enjoy it. Grow as possible. Learn. Reject lie. Be better person.

No I won't, I want solution ASAP

How do you know?
I will try random drugs and see what happens

I'll make people pay for it, if they don't care

Your wrong. I didn't do nothing, I was always like that

Lie. I was like this since birth. It's genetics

???
I need to be MONSTER ASAP. Give me drug name I'll buy and eat it and become monster. What drug. Name it

buuump

What do you want out of life, op?

I want to become monster, terminator
I want my projects ideas done, exterminated

This is the problem.

Why?

You mean I should just want go to fucking work as slave, then buy fast food and fucking iphone and be happy as shit slave? fuck you

No. I mean you need to have a REASON to do anything; and by extension, you need to have a good reason to do anything well. It's rare that anyone has the will power to do anything 'just because'. You don't need to move mountains to get things done, either.

But you won't listen to me. You're going to take my criticism as an attack on your ego because you're a FAGGOT, op. So go and fail, then fail again and carry on wondering why you're still a slothly piece of shit.

that sounds like a lot of work, is there a pill for that?

But I have REASONS to do my projects. They are really important and I wish I did them. But I am unable to. I need strong pills

pills needed fast

I don't think you have it in you dude. Even with pills you're going to find it hard - because whatever it is, you just don't want it enough.

Also, if you want pills then an imagine board for anime isn't the place to go to. Talk to your doctor, retard. Most people here don't give a shit that you're lazy.