Hey, how's it going Holla Forums?

Hey, how's it going Holla Forums?

when the hotpocketeers nuke this thread

I'll see you niggers later

Yes…through iron bars.

gas yourself.

Feds probably get hundreds of thousands of reports a day, maybe even more. I doubt anything is going to happen to him unless he was posting bare ip.

This thread right now

this fgirls are ugöly

A word which here means "I don't know jack shit about this, so I am going to guess based on nothing more than blind conjecture, and form all sorts of conclusions which I will accept and present to others as factual."

Yeah. You are "probably" right. Pretty easy to make those sorts of assumptions when you aren't the guy doing the pic posting.

What I find very telling is that the BO is so busy flipping IDs on and off, and putting stupid pictures as the background on the default theme, that pics like this just sit here all damn day.

It really says a lot about his priorities with this board, and does not bode well for its future.

Holla Forumss future has been in the shitter ever since jim took over, this new BO wouldn't be able to make it great again even if he was as good as the old mods used to be because jim would just ban him for not being cucked enough like the ones that attempted to make a new Holla Forums