Why is Chinese History so fucking silly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Rebellion
How the fuck did this even happen?

Some autist failed public service exams decided that he was the brother of Jesus sperged out and started a war that killed 30-70 million people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
Then there was that time that unindustiral China decided it was a fantastic fucking idea to declare on every single great power in the world

I mean do these people honestly try to fuck up in the most hilarious way possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehistoryofchina.wordpress.com/
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap24.html
erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap25.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88th_Division_(National_Revolutionary_Army)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Dowager_Cixi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_Restoration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Qing_sentiment
4archive.org/board/int/thread/36148562
podbay.fm/show/468293449/e/1433208271
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagrams_and_explanations_of_the_wonderful_machines_of_the_Far_West
archive.is/pVdXW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shanhai_Pass
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5834418/Ancient-Chinese-cheat-sheets-discovered.html
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/1820207/chinese-soldiers-boring-tasteless-food-rations-come
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unequal_treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Burmese_War_(1765–69)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Taiwan_(1874)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-French_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Taiwan_(1895)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_conflict_(1929)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Xinjiang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
depts.washington.edu/chinaciv/miltech/firearms.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenjiying
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2014/11/matchlock-of-ming-dynasty.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baideng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo–Sui_War
afe.easia.columbia.edu/song/tech/gunpowder.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Strengthening_Movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_until_1941
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit_China_missions
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2016/06/famous-military-unit-qi-jia-jun.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ningyuan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tamsui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Langfang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Expedition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noric_steel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angevin_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_metallurgy_in_China#Iron
arscives.com/historysteel/cn.article.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beicang
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/were#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/where#English
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1895–96)
youtube.com/watch?v=m7C40M9GM3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerasia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always think it's funny when people point to China's "uninterrupted 4,000 year history" when they have had dozens of dynasties, hundreds of not thousands of various revolts and decade-long chaos, many centuries where "China" was just a tiny slice of land along the Yangtse river surrounded by dozens of competing "dukedoms," and mass freakouts like the An Lu Shan revolt, where 75% of the population died of starvation.

Chinese history is less a story of continuity than an endless litany of war and rebellion punctuated every now and then by a few decades of relative peace.

The weird thing about China is that the smallest silliest shit ends with millions dead.

It's like human life matters so little over there they kill millions just so future historians can have a chuckle.

I shit you not, this actually happened.

They are ants/insects

Then how is Japan so unlike China culturally? They seem to at least value the lives of their own citizens and somewhat value the individual.

Or Is anime just tricking me?

american influence from the occupation after ww2

So why didn't America also Jew Japan and them into self hating faggots?

Was MacArthur just a cool guy or what?

Not as good as

They needed Japanese nationalism as a counterweight to communist influence in Japan. So the Nips got away with that one.

Has there been a leader who's a bigger fuckup than Mao in all of human history?

It's not fucking silly when you have to study for exams on it.
t. chink

Samurai and ronin culture, as well as a different outlook on life and general seclusion from the affairs of the rest of Asia.

Japan discovered individualism before the Europeans arrived, although it certainly was not as sophisticated as Anglo-Saxon individualism.

Sparrows
Yeah, but fuck Mao

Man china sucks ass

Nips have European DNA. See Ainu. We wuz nips n shiet.

Long term peace changes races. Look at Sweden. They went from Vikings to people who are way too nice.

Well more like Nips wuz us

Aint that the fucking truth. Are the Vikings/Northmen the Japanese of Europe, or are they the Mongolians?

And yet Mao is worshipped by e-commies for [reasons don't ask].

Sweden hasn't been in a war for what?

200 fucking years?

mongols and japs are the nords of asia lad

I don't want to offend you, but I personally concider the whole "xxxxx of Asia" or "xxxxx of Europe" comparisons to be a waste of time.

At least they tried.

yellow pig go home

Pol pot?

Yeah but they did it in the most retarded way possible.

Chinese culture has always valued doing what you're told to by your superiors and when you combine that with the extremely tight infrastructure requirements of a society so socially complex and densely populated and with dozens of powerful regional interests at any given time you start to realize that the whole damn place is and always has been a powder keg of death.

You're thinking of the four pests (rats, flies, mosquitos and sparrows) campaign. And yeah, killing the sparrows led to plagues of locusts that exacerbated the great famine.

Much, much , much less Confucianism. Confucianism is the bedrock of the Chinese social order and the source of east asian culture appearing so insectoid in nature but Japan operates on the paradigm of Shinto instead. Of course they still have their share of east asian social issues (suicide, social isolation, americanizaton etc.) but as far as dystopian nightmares go they barely rate while China and the Koreas (both of them) are a solid NOPE/10 to sane Europeans. I also feel that the paradigm of Shinto is much more sympathetic to the European psyche than Confucianism is and that that subtle compatibility is more significant in European/Japanese relations than virtually any other factor. Relations have not always been good, to be sure, but there's always been a level of mutual understanding not found in relationships with China or similar cultures. Just look at Korea; they're probably stronger military allies than the Japanese and for roughly as long and are massive trading partners to boot but their entire sphere of cultural influence in the US could be summed up as "K-pop and Korean food" - and for their part, the west's fascination with Japan is eagerly reciprocated. Even hundreds of years ago, long before WWII, there was a cultural exchange between Japan and the west unlike that between the west and any other east asian power.

No, and it's not even close. There have probably been other rulers as evil but to the best of my knowledge none of them have ever managed to kill literally tens of millions of people (their own people, at that) through sheer incompetence.

Eh, maybe. He killed a hell of a lot of people while engaging in much of the same silliness of Mao and co. but at the same time most of his victims died because the government killed them in a decidedly non-abstract way.

Why is it that the japs are obsessed with cleanliness and the chinese are pig disgusting?

Chinese peasants, for the most time, didn't have the opportunity to give a shit about their own sanitation, what with wars and famines.

Commies don't know their own history or ideology aside from a few flowery phrases and notions they picked up. An anti-communist always knows more about Communism than Communist supporters do. This was always the case because the Communist disease preys on ignorance and expands from there. Meanwhile, Communist leaders knew exactly what they would be getting: heaps of corpses until Cultural Marxism was found to be more effective among other things, but Communist ringleaders never saw people as anything more than a grey blob to be manipulated and exploited, hence why you never see them lament their own actions. Communist supporters will deny this until they're blue in the face, and so you have this vicious cycle of retards and people that want to exploit retards. I think it's the ultimate example of the master vs slave morality, at least in secular form.

Maoism was "successful" in one way and that's its cultural zealousness, brainwashing people into becoming a fervent horde of ideological zombies. Feminism has roots in it, as do certain leaders (like the Trudeaus).

Boxer rebellion is one badass act that every nationalist should strive for.

Fuck being a defeatist cuck, fight them all and die with honor.

You may enjoy the following quote from Ronald "Republican Jesus" Reagan

Oh yeah the monarchy had spent funding for military modernization on a jade boat before this.

The short answer is Buddhism, the Japanese flavors of which are almost as important to the Japanese psyche as Shinto and tend to place great importance on personal purity and thus hygiene and cleanliness.

Except that it isn't socially complex. It's yellow feudalism. Whites managed that without killing millions.

how is Holla Forumsacks life in china? Do you only need to care about posting in aniem runes for you to disappear? Or are things like tor/vpn etc. a must?

While ignoring the well being of your nation and your countrymen?

Fuck you, you're just a selfish asshole who cares more about a glorious death than your nation and countrymen.

Faggot

The physics underpinning the functionality of a pocket watch aren't complex either but I defy you to remove or alter a component without inducing malfunction. Confucianism is somewhat similar to Sharia, actually, in that it contains social blueprints ranging from running an empire to how a wife should treat her husband and (somewhat unlike sharia) this can lead to massive social and civic bureaucratic clusterfucks once it gets well and firmly entrenched. There's also the issue that much of China has historically relied on non-local goods and as such one region being in a state of war can affect regions hundreds of miles away. That's mainly what I meant by social complexity; everything is tied together in a web because of the amount of physical and social infrastructure present.

Chinese history is just a long succession of bloody uprisings where > 50% of the population dies followed by flowery ceremonial dynasties.

Your righteous dubs demand I ask a simple followup question.

Why did he do it?

Chinks…

answered.

Mao, in his retardation and worship of ways unnatural, failed to understand the balance maintained by the 4 pests. His dumb chink ass fucked it up.

It is truly an excellent representation of the folly of communism.

Could someone recommend a few good documentaries on Chinese history? Especially the Warlord Era seems like one of the most interesting periods any country has ever gone through.

Maybe I'm just shit at finding stuff but I haven't been able to find any good documentaries on China.

jej

thehistoryofchina.wordpress.com/

Ainu are not european, they're hairy mongoloids from Siberia who migrated south through the archipelago and are of the same race as the Okinawans.

Japanese only ever took interest in China to use it as a model for the Empire. Once they learned all they thought they needed to know they stopped giving a shit about the people outside the archipelago and ended up rebuilding everything they picked up to match the japanese race soul.

My understanding is that they are Jomon-Yayoi hybrids, like the Japanese, but they are more Jomon. And the Jomon were generalized Homo Sapiens living in those islands, while the Yayoi were cold adapted East-Asian Homo Sapiens. Caucasianss are basically generalized Homo Sapiens and Neanderthal (the cold-adapted European Homo Sapiens) hybrids, hence the similarities. Meanwhile most Asians are the descendants of the cold-adapted Homo Sapiens.

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap24.html

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap25.html

Checked

pick one

I am posting from VPN.

oh god this shit again, rationalizing your love for east asians like Japanese using Jomon

You might as well call Hitler a cuck then.

Because we fought for the well being of my nation and our countrymen.

It's a rational explanation of why they have some similarities to Europeans. It has nothing to do with love. They are still very far away from us genetically, even if they are more similar than most Asians.

30% German peasantry died as follow-up of wars of religion between the protestant league and the emperor. It is as if in Germany human life matters so little over there they kill millions just so future historians can have a chuckle.

The thirty years war is the worst war to occur in Germany before the World Wars.

Not the point silly cumskin.

The Holy Roman Empire was quite similar to China in the sense that it was a nominally united empire, while in reality it was a collection of small states. The main difference here is that the Holy Roman Empire was attacked by a few different other countries, and then it was turned into a gigantic battlefield. Also, the armies were mainly consisted of mercenaries, lots of them were Germans.
So the Chinese equivalent would be a religious civil war that started when the central government was weak, and then the Mongols, Koreans and even the Japanese joined that war, paying lots of Chinese mercenaries to kill other Chinese mercenaries. Did something like that ever happen?

Point is, that the post that I was responding to was simplifying the causes and motivations behind those events, only to insult Chinese history, nation and people.

Yes, how dare he insult grorious china

and is it just paranoia or is it really so bad?
Also why so many chinese hackers? Are they supported by gov or do they exist becase more people had to learn technology to defend themself?

I`m rather amused how butthurt you are all for meager insult at Germany.

Well, if there is nearly no foreign intervention, and you still manage to slaughter yourself by the millions for seemingly the stupidest of reasons, then China is truly a powder keg that can be ignited by nearly anything.

Nice projection, m8. You working for a cinema or something?

Fuck china, get off Holla Forums

He doesn't seem very butthurt tbh. You, on the other hand…

I just looked it up and JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THAT STUPID!?

Did Mao also order them to piss their pants to stay warm?

Because it's full of chinks, lad.

Reminder that China hasn't won a war against a foreign power in over 400 years.

They massively outnumbered the enemy, sometimes 1,000 to 1, in every conflict and they still lost. Even when they had technological parity with the enemy (rather than spear-wielding medieval fucksticks vs Europeans with guns), they still lost.

You have to go back to the 1600's and find them slaughtering Russian migrants in Manchuria to find a war where they beat a foreign power, and it's debatable whether you can call "sending soldiers to massacre unarmed peasants who have no military support of their own" a 'war'.

Not that their centuries of humiliating failure have prevented them from declaring victory, like when they attacked unarmed fishing boats and declared it a victory over the Philippines. Or when they invaded Vietnam, achieved none of their stated objectives, took disproportionate casualties, and were driven out… and then declared victory anyway. They're in the habit of lying to save face and try to look less incompetent.

Basically, every war with China goes the same way:

Do you guys think we could maker memetic inroads into the ant brain?

Is it really Confucianism or is it Fa Jia masquerading as Confucianism?

Fuck you cunts, I thought that you would be the people who valued national pride.

I do

Holla Forums isn't one person

I was not addressing Holla Forums as whole, but only people whom I responded to.

The German trained devisions of Kai-Check actually did pretty well.
The rest though…

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88th_Division_(National_Revolutionary_Army)

We do

When the nation is white

Japs and North Koreans are the only slant-eyes that can live

Get a thicker skin. People here insult all nations all the time and misrepresent them

I don`t think that is necessary, seeing as your race will die out in 80 years.

Ways That are Dark: The Truth about China should be required reading for Holla Forumsacks on China. A Holla Forumsack writer lives in China in the 1930s and just writes about what he sees.

The chinks have always been a disorganized mess for the most part, that's why they took to Communism like flies to shit. Obviously Communism killing off all the chinks with an IQ above room temperature didn't help things though

Sorry, by "thicker skin" I actually meant "some cream for your ravaged rear" :^)
Anyway, don't you have some sewer oil to gather or something?

Currently sitting on my ass in office, so nope. Effective work-time can be compressed to 3.5 hours of my 10 hour day, so I can shitpost all day long while enjoying the uncensored interwebs that state offers to those who are employed by the party.

Oh so you're being paid to be butthurt right now? Neat!

THE MEMES HOW FAR BACK DO THEY GO!!?

YOU ARE ALL FORGETTING BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR OF THE PERIOD

THE SHEER INEPTITUDE OF WOMEN

Note: This wiki will bombard you with useless bullshit detracting from the fact that this bitch single highhandedly ruined all of China as she was the one pulling the strings for around 40 years, and more importantly, highest in power during the most significant periods of decline.
Please Ignore anything you read that sings praise of her. Thank you for your cooperation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Dowager_Cixi

Wow what a fucking coincidence, I finished a book about Pu Yi's life a couple of days ago which also described the Boxer rebellion.
Not that anyone cares but it's just interesting that this thread was made right after I read that shit.

Existence is a meme, lad.

The Chinese have always had this superiority complex about them being a 'master-race' of sorts. Anyone outside of the sino-sphere were seen as barbarians who should pay tribute to the Chinese.

weeb pls go

1. Iron and Bronze Working Technology reached Japan at the same time.
2. Japan continued to develop its original Ancient Religion instead of adaption a unified Religion like like mainland Eurasia did with the Abrahamic Faiths, Buddhism, Hermeticism, Taoism, Confucianism etc.
3. Japan defeated the invading Mongols instead of being ruled by them like China.
4. Japan had contact with Renaissance Europe(Netherlands, Spain, Portugal) in the 15th and 16th Century and decided to adopt European Renaissance Technology, while China sat around with its fist up its own ass.
5. When Japan noticed its overextended its own power after the failed invasion of Korea, they went into isolation for 200 years and preserved their culture. Meanwhile China got wreaked by the Opium Trade of the British Empire.
6. When Japan got forced to open itself by the USA, they modernized themselves after the German Empire. Much of what you see of Modern Japan, is German in Origin with a Japanese Spin on it.
7. They got used as a Capitalist Bridge Head in East Asia, while China got destroyed by Maoist Communism.

It is still the worst War ever happening to Germany, perceptually a bigger part of the German population died during the Thirty Years War, than it did during both World Wars combined.

Germany lost 30% of its population during the Thirty Years War, but only around 5% during World War 1 and maximal 20% of its total population during World War 2.

After World War 2, many Regions in Germany had a smaller population, but they were still inhabited by humans. After the Thirty Years War, several Regions in Germany had to be reclaimed from Nature, because all people living in them had died or fled.

Only the Fall of the Roman Empire and East Germany getting overrun by the Huns had ever caused something similar.

Chines history in a nutshell.

In the past 25 years, China has killed at least 200,000 Falun Gong members purely for organ harvesting.

And the Taiping rebellion was the single most violent war to occur in China, period. What's your point?

So how do you think that the party should handle dissidents? Do you think it should be fine for those who directly want to destroy the unity of the people,party and whole of fatherland to be allowed to subvert the masses?

Wew

That looks fucking ugly
yikes

here is your fifty cents.

These trips overpower his chink dubs

All the previous regimes have only lead to shame and humiliation of Chinese. No other regime has actually improved living conditions of the Chinese people.

A new hospital in my state was just found to be contaminated with asbestos, because some of the construction material came from China and was adulterated for profit. This is after the party hacks my Bureau of Meteorology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Fuck your South China Sea claims as well.

No, they hate you.

Qingdao is rightfully German clay

Every nation suffers form some level of corruption. Chinese economy has only improved once Mao`s hardliners were purged form the party and our brand of market socialism has secured us a position on top of world markets when it comes to our heavy industries(steel etc. thank God for states control over those companies otherwise our overproduction might not be possible).

And the average Chinaman is still a peasant with a shitty education (but grades are inflated due to cheating and systemic fraud, so they at least look like they're on par with the civilized world), shitty living standards, and shitty income. China is still a land of feudal barbarians, you've just traded your peasants for factory workers, your lords for businessmen, and your emperor for politicians.

China is a backwards hellhole with delusions of superiority and the entire country is going to get a collective slap in the face when they finally work up the nerve to challenge a real, developed nation.

Uh-oh.

You made a big mistake, friend. You see, there is no 'Party' China *is* the party. For this mistake you're probably going to be purged for disloyalty. I guess they didn't drill you hard enough. I'm sorry about your family.

Proving religions of strict laws always lead to chaos

Do you have any book recommendations on Chinese history, lads?

Difference is they didn't kill each other over completely silly shit.

In China the most goofiest shit ends in complete Armageddon.

Killing over the Bible's interpretation is exactly the silliest shit.

Naive modernism. Communism, for all of its Third Worldism, is enchanted by "industry" and "progress" (the latter having been inherited from the Whigs).

For these two reasons, they think that the solution to all social problems lies in maximizing the amount of heavy industry and trampling over as much of the natural environment as possible. In Russia, 30kg of steel was put into every typewriter; in China, they forced peasants to smelt steel in their backyards; in Africa, they build ramshackle "factories" that pollute all of their land.

This sort of deeply unsophisticated thought can, in part, be chalked up to the era from which Marxism originates, but far less excusable is that they have not advanced past it. "Sustainability", "genetics", "population health", "social complexity", "species-environment interaction", or even "food supply" are not terms Marxist discourse. The only thing they need is heavy industry. Heavy industry and red flags.

Now I have to go. My daily posting rations are all used up and I have to get carbon monoxide poisoning from smelting steel in my basement… And that lead-filled acid I used to dissolve newspapers won't dump itself into the river either.

b-but muh Korea! muh Vietnam!

Still not as silly as

the Reformation led to the ransacking of common property and inevitably Judeoliberalism.

It wasn't all that different to the various Antipope vs Pope war in Europe, Europe just doesn't have as much as population as China.

Both sides, catholics and protestants are cucked to hell.

Catholics, greedy and elitist.
Protestants, libertine and inflexible.

They killed themselves for Jesus, wasting their lives for a jewish book.

The very same thread that tries to paint China's religious wars into something silly?

Chinese were trained to believe that cleanliness was bourgeois. They pit on the streets and throw trash everywhere because not doing that is pig disgusting middle class white behavior.

China did not declare war on all of the western powers.

What happened during the Boxer Rebellion was a bunch of young lads, see NEETs, who had nothing to do but train in martial arts, known as boxers to westerners, began dabbling in the occult and thought that they would be invulnerable to any harm. Having a sort of ethnocentric hate towards the white man, due to the embarrassing 19th century for the Qing Dynasty, they got mad about all of the embassies in Peking. So they do some rituals and fuck up some soldiers and diplomats at the various embassies. It's on the same level as the assassination of Franz Ferdinand in terms of literal nobodies starting expansive wars.

Or they simply did to keep their country clean of invasions.
This is funny because the white men invaded and occupied their country.
And they fought against the japs too.

Kek was not with them.

Not sure if you're agreeing with me.

A bunch of pissed off chinks do MMA all day until one of them says they should go lynch some gajins in the foreign quarter of Peking, and then do. That's how it started. It's not like the emperor got some soldiers together and declared war on the west like the OP put it.

This is how The Great Happening will happen.

It's actually the shit that needs to happen now in western countries, except we do it with guns and not fists.

Kek is the primordial force of chaos, seems like he was with that kind of hilarious result.

No thanks FBI.

It already has, except those literal nobodies are Islamic insurgents. The happening won't start with white guys shooting people.

This is why there will never be any revolution in the west.

People shittalk online and when anyone shows any radical idea, they self-police themselves fearing da FBI/CIA/Mossad.

They fear the system that they supposedly hate so much.

Or they don't organize or promote violence on places that are owned by masons :^)

Such as?

inb4 muh local pub

You never know.

There are mass graves reserved for the traitorous Leftists you know.

Making contact with people and nurturing real friendships is a powerful tool.

Sadly the anglo-american concept of friendship has been undermined and subverted by the jewish media.

Formosa is rightful Portugese clay

So you don't do shit.

Honestly lad the whole rebellion was more of an anti-Manchu/Qing thing than a religious war

Ok so what are the chances of turkey getting balkanized and becoming warring states

ignore this, wrong thread

Has in the past. That's how WW1 kicked off, lad. Or rather set the events in motion which several months later lead to WW1.

Sometimes, user, The Great Happening is a slow boil.

Yeah i read up on it and the Manchu rule was fucking garbage.

You know iv'e been here for 9 years and i'm still shocked just how anons are for the most part vastly more educated and intelligent than normalfags.

I will never understand how anonymous imageboards attract intelligent people.

Result: American victory, humiliating loss for China

Yeah, China sucks.

It takes certain kinds of personalities to waste your time on anonymous imageboards, and I guess most of those personality types require higher IQs. I can't speak for everybody (for anybody, really), but I'm the kind of person who read about the benefits of cold showers, and now I'm slowly working my way towards bathing not in cold water, but in a bed of ice. I want to lay on it until it melts. It's completely pointless, and will most likely take years to get to that level, but something drives me towards it.

Similarly, Holla Forums is (was) a place where I could test myself, my knowledge, arguments and reasoning, and I could learn from others. Not only raw knowledge, but how to effectively argue. This is why I liked this place so much. Sadly, it's mostly gone by now.

Except they are.

They actually have owned/occupied the islands since the 80s, the Viet cannot do shit.

You mean wars over who controls northern Italy and the western Mediterranean are silly? Wars between imperial throne and catholic church over who is more influential, silly?

Is that why the catholic French fought on the protestant side? Learn some fucking history, faggot.

Arguing and shitposting on imageboards, due to their anonymous nature, are the ultimate in mental competition. You can't swing the weight of popularity or social influence here like you can on forums or Reddit. Therefore your posts must be the wittiest, or most insightful to succeed. Hence why pathological tripfags, avatarfags, and namefags(including impostors) are regarded with such disdain. Even if the average user cannot describe it in words he knows that such people are fundamentally destructive to the imageboard.

How can you think of yourself of the mater race when you have a 400 year history of getting fucked up the ass?

Great opera, BTW

ITT China shown to be retarded autists and Japan shown to be the height of Asian culture on all fronts.

No wonder the Jews fear the samurai!

Aside from Japan and Russia, are there any countries of value in Asia? They're either shit tier, like Laos or Thailand, or horribly disorganized, like China or India

You could give them their own clay rather than trying to keep a multi-ethnic commie empire running.

Mongolia and North Korea.

Japan was run by Japanese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_Restoration

China was run by Manchus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_dynasty
Manchu no like Chinaman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Qing_sentiment
and vice versa

So Y Korea divided?

To be fair, I've done a fair amount of research into world religion and I'm a self-admitted Japanophile. It's also easy for anyone to seem smart when Wikipedia is a tab away and you mind your grammar.

Finland

Because of the confused nature of imageboards, normies can't mount successful normalization campaigns against insightful but unheard-of postings. This attracts smart people because freedom.

Doesn't stop the overwhelming majority of posters here from being complete idiots who apparently know nothing about Chinese history.

Smug anime girls must be like kryptonite to a Chinaman because it reminds them of being humiliated by yet another country.

JAPAN IS PARTIALLY CAUCASOID.

No, they are mixture of pre-Caucasian generalized Homo and cold-specialized Eastern Asian Homo. Caucasian is Neanderthal+generalized. See:

Next you guys will be saying that the Inuit are the true Aryans and rulers of Atlantis.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHINKS ARE JUST AS BAD AS ALL OTHER NON-WHITES AND NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY REMOVED

STOP THE YELLOW PERIL

They drove their country into the ground as a joke.

Nice try.

Stream that movie if you're so great

The Dragon Syndicates, by Martin Booth.

Details the history of Ancient China and how the advent of secret societies gradually gave bloom to Triad gangs.

Seriously, if you want to understand Chinese cultures, understand Triad gang culture. It's very collectivist and brotherhood oriented.

Ever been ice swimming? Man, that is the best feel ever.

k

Fucking kill yourself kike. Chinks have fucking plundered my country with practices similar to jews

YELLOWNIGGER LOVERS FUCK OFF

East-West alliance against kikes would be fine but they still have the get the fuck out of our countries.

Do you have the version thats full length, but the resolution is like 10x15 pixels.

sage for off-topic.

Chink is a Chinese specific racial slur. It doesn't apply to all Asians.

How can you expect to be any sort of decent white supremacist if you can't even get your racial slurs right?

死ね黒い奴

This

Well as an Australian, virtually 99% of all East Asians here are chinks, and considering that there are 1.3 billion of the fuckers on this planet and there are only 200 million gooks and Japs, I think we know who it more of a threat.

Don't forget the billion pajeets

But they were all ethnically German, China was never all Han.

Wrong, in its origin it was an inner German affair, only later were they attacked by Denmark, then Sweden, then France.

Exactly, it was an inner German affair.

Chinese are chinks.
Koreans are gooks.
Japanese are nips/japs.
Slant eyes can be applied to all of them.

Bearded high-test nips = Aesthetic as fuck

Of fucking course.

Why the fuck has China's military sucked so hard against any foreign army?

What are their fatal flaws? With as many soldiers as they had, the sheer volume should've made up for anything else that was lacking, but it clearly didn't!

I mean, don't all chinese know kung fu? That had to count for something.

fixed

Isn't the guy on left the actor who had European admixture?

because its consists of chinese people

because its consists of chinese people>>6746946

chink living in the US detected

You filthy chinks compete with eachother in how good you are at lieing and out Jewing eachother, fuck you and fuck your business practices.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Fuck China

You don't know the half of how pathetic that civilization is.

Be honest, friend. The only reason you like Chinese women is because they look close enough to Japs and don't censor their porn.

Honestly as a westerner one of the things that keeps me from being to depressed is that even when we're as a civilization almost completely suicidal I can still legitimately shit all over the rest of humanity.

The very fact that the suicidal west is still vastly superior to countries that are actually trying fills me with a supreme smugness.

Just you wait lad India 2030 world superpower

The important thing is that you have found a way to feel superior to both.

Fuck I want them to stop censoring porn so much, specifically hentai. At least nipples and anuses aren't censored.

I wonder why this censorship even happened. Somehow I don't think it was for "moral" reasons but likely American influence.

seems like they give zero shits about anybody except themselves (and maybe their friends/family) to an absurd degree
probably something that has evolved to cope with the extreme amount of people around you

I mean, I have a terrible case of yellow fever, so I have my biases.
And of course nip women are also gorgeous.

but come on look at this chink
I mean I know
but for asians I allow myself to make exceptions

This user is probably right.
Ethnic mongol though. Feels good. Southern asians aren't at all pretty to me.

Surgery makes them really gorgeous but until genetics get us to the point that people can be born like that, you need to realize most Asian women don't look very pretty naturally.

Then again most people in general are pretty ugly to me.

user, the first and second one especially are absolutely plastered with cosmetics.
Do you live around actual chinese?

Isn't that the point of life?

What's the point of life if you can't smugly look down on people on your death bed?

asians have a tendency to completely skip being 5/10 to 8/10 thanks to cosmetics and/or surgery. they also either have incredibly unattractive chinky features or softer chinky features that basically nullify the asian aspect in the first place

Just don't be a retard and breed with them, user.

The natural beauties are pretty rare but their real charm comes from more areas than physical. This is where it ceases to be some immature muh dick fetish over surgery dolls into genuine appreciation of something, especially if it's something that our women lack, like softer and more neotenous features, softer and cuter voices, more traditional gender roles; femininity in general, really.

I like sexual dimorphism because it highlights the nature of feminine and masculine, whereas Feminism and the general cuckening has blurred the lines and is trying to blend it all together. What a mess.

Yeah, because that's all it was, retard.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Because it was split into two countries after it was taken from the Japanese at the end of WW2. There hasn't been a united Korea since 1910.

And the UN wasn't fighting to unite Korea, they were fighting to keep the North Koreans from invading South Korea. This is like saying Finland lost the Winter War because Russia still exists, rather than saying they won the war because they prevented Russia from invading and taking over the entire country.

No, this is like saying Finland lost the Winter War because Finland lost territory in the aftermath… which it did.

So whose turn is it to make China their bitch this time?

Their tactics are shit and consist of human wave frontal assaults. Which suck when going up against fortifications, machine guns, artillery, armor, air support, basically anything that isn't a bunch of spear-chucking savages like the millions of chinks rushing at you in a screaming horde.

Also, the average chink is shorter and weaker than the average European, and for most of their history they've been technologically backward. Even now they're still playing catch up; everything they have is a poorly made copy of a decades-old American or Russian design.

Even with access to modern equipment, the Chinese military doesn't get it. They only received modern underwear this year; before, they had crude cotton canvas shorts held up with a rope cinched around their waist. China is the world's largest exporter of body armor, but the overwhelming majority of the Chinese military has never been issued so much as a flak vest, much less a modern plate carrier; Chinese generals think giving things like body armor to soldiers is "too indulgent" and will spoil them. Seriously, look it up. They also get some of the worst rations on any military on the planet; they're so awful that the Chinese soldiers refuse to eat them and instead pack lunches from home while on field exercises. These are people who eat rats, cats, dogs, gutter oil, bird nests, century eggs, and other disgusting shit, and they think their rations suck.

Basically, they're weak, selfish shitheads who throw the lives of their countrymen away without caring one bit.

Taiwan and Hong Kong aren't China.

Has no resemblance to what the Chinese actually eat. Go to Beijing and ask for general tso chicken, nobody will have a clue what you're talking about.

Only after tons of plastic surgery and makeup. Do a google search on it and prepare to be horrified.

There is that. Loads and loads of retarded shit too, but their history is pretty fascinating. One of the oldest documents in existence is a cheat sheet so a guy could cheat on the application to become a government employee in China, proving that not much has changed there in 2,000+ years.

What's left of it. Their rivers turn amazing colors and foam up from all the industrial waste dumped into them (driving both species of freshwater dolphin extinct), their air so polluted that they have billboards showing what the sky looks like (and 30% of smog in North America actually came over the jetstream from China), and there are entire regions where the ground is so polluted by heavy metals and industrial waste that literally nothing can grow there. Oh, and China is the world's leading producer of rare earth elements because they're the only ones willing to strip mine whole regions to get them.

I havn't cried laughing in a long, long time. I needed this.

I dunno, doesn't look that bad to me

Chinks are the most brutal, Darwinian fucks out there aren't they? I'd rather attempt to befriend a grizzly bear.

For every intelligent user there are 20 retards that think they're smart.

FUKKU YOO GWAI-LO
BEHOORLD GLO-RI-USS CHAINEES WEHPUN.

Found one.

Trannies. That is all

Its called "honor" and its not that great as chink history shows you

this is fucking hilarious

I don't think you understand.

The standards of retardation for normalfags and anons are vastly different.

For an user to be a retard he just has to make a bad or ill informed counter argument. For normalfags even understanding half of what we talk about means that you're extremely knowledgeable. A large number normalfags are fucking ignorant retards that couldn't even find France on a map.

Smart people usually don't think that they're smart because they can understand and appreciate the gorillion things that they don't know or understand.

We're not smart, most people are just retarded.

Typical.

I love how the Boxer rebellion sounds like something straight out of a Victoria 2 game.

Interesting point. I agree with you.

It's not a blend, it's a reversal. The jews are using media control/social pressure to force women to be masculine and men to be feminine. It's working too, just look up white birth rate statistics. Normalfags are so desperate to fit in with what jews tell them are social norms that the entire race is dying out.

source?

I don't remember the last time a thread made me laugh this hard. Thank you, Holla Forums

Carlin's quote of how dumb the average person is and then realise half of the population are dumber than that is accurate here

Holy shit. I've heard/read similar stories about the Chinese before.

This thread is fucking great, btw.

This is hilarious

Found the archive
4archive.org/board/int/thread/36148562

This guy is pretty wise.

Aaaaah, nothing like beautiful plastic surgery, implants and makeup

user pretty much all three of those are heavily cosmetics, the second one is so heavy and the eye surgery so blatant that it's creeping me out. I man those eyes are most likely been artificially widened for all three of them.

This.

Sympathize with the yellow fever, but you are easily fooled by painted whores, so to speak.

I can vouch for this the Chinese are the worst.

Moral of the story is, if they have a chance to con you they will.

The Rebellion of the Seven States or Revolt of the Seven Kingdoms (simplified Chinese: 七国之乱; traditional Chinese: 七國之亂) was a case of widespread workplace violence which took place in 154 BC against China's Han Dynasty to resist the emperor's attempt to centralize the government further.[1]

Mostly they killed over the kings wanting to take control of the church and its lands.

they were successful

until the point life was so good they ended up with as many people as they did through all the shit they did to them too

and then they discovered in contrast to European powers too late that having a lot of people isn't actually as beneficial as it first sounds like

I do, but if you start your posts with cumskins don't expect nice replies. Holla Forums is for the most part white, couple of mixed breeds and Jewish shitposters

Reminded me of an episode from jew comedian Ari Shaffirs podcast

podbay.fm/show/468293449/e/1433208271

It's a good and entertaining listen. Brings up all the problems doing business with the chinks mentioned itt

I thought we were gonna talk about dynasty warriors but that was AD not BC. fug

That's basically all my sinophilia out of the way, carry on with the racism

So is the reason all Chinese retarded the same as it always is in communist states? Smart people doing well, they not giving us free stuff so murder them, no more smart people?

Dynasty Warriors draws inspiration from many different outbreaks of workplace violence in China's history.

Well that's he fucking gets for killing important birbs

honestly the structure of chinese civilisation is pretty fked up.
during the spring/autumn period of chinese history, there were lots of philosophical ideas that got developed, cuckfucism is just one of them. if i'm right, there were an ism that is pretty much the NAP, another was based on following laws. There's a phrase that says during this period, hundreds of ideas were competing to be the dominant.
Cuckfucisim is pretty much the reason of china's stagnation imo, a central command of this is obeying a hierarchy. where women are lower than men, younger brothers lower than older brothers and then lower than the father. Family then is lower than the state, with the emperor being the highest.
Cuckfucisim was only made dominant during the han dynasty as it was the idea that reinforced the emperor's rule. it creates classes of people with the scholars/government officials on top, the farmers after, then skilled workers and then finally merchants. It basically creates a totalitarian state similar to socialism or communism.

History is full of dumb shit like this

The childrens crusade was literally a bunch of kids deciding to make a crusade, getting more kids to join while they walked from town to town and eventually thousands of them dying because they are fucking kids and don't know how to do shit

Yeah but china still exists more or less

On the other hand the egyptians are gone, and the ancient greeks and romans sort of considering what italy and greece are today

then you have to take into account during ww2 of all the casualties, during the cultural revolution all the people it killed. After all those shits, you get people that survived because they obeyed to the communist party.

All the brainwashing that goes on in the public schools where kids learn bullshits for the first 18 years of their life, on stories that praise the sacrifices of the communist soldiers. Wasting all their time preparing for exams that doesnt teach them anything.

of course you are gonna get generations of pure selfish cunts.

No, the classical meaning of that Latin word was child, or little boy, but they author meant young men. Mostly servants, and other lower class people. So that the medieval equivalent of /k/ trying to take down ISIS.

I'd say modern China to ancient China is what the Italian principalities after the fall of Rome were to Rome.

Learn history you mong. China didn't declare war on the whole world, it was the western powers that intervined because of some ultra nationalistic fags decided to expel foreign people. It was idiot CiXi that decided to join the boxers, considering the Dong Fuxiang's Brave Army BTFO Imperial troops on serveral occasions. "His mere presence was menacing to the foreigners; some of them considered him to be an ogre. His Wuwei Rear troops were also reported to be ferocious."

However, most of the regional Governors didn't want to fight the Imperial Powers, infact, most of the Modern Chinese Armies FOUGHT the Boxers because they were destroying factories and infastructure.

This Thread is going to be shit because of ignorant retards who do not bother looking up History and will just spam memes.

The same could be said for Europeans in the Thirty Years Wars, Napolenoic Wars and first and second world wars. The reason so many people died was:
1: Central Authoreties lose controll, makes it harder to record the local population. So historians assume that since Han had 57 million people when it was stable, then a few years later it is only recorded 20 million. Thus 37 million people must have died, instead of the fact that Han Chinese became divided into Kingdoms, Warlords and several Dynasites in the course of 400 years.
2: When Asia had Pax Sinica, China would often double its population because of new ways of agreculture, improved living conditions and stable goverment. When a dynasty falls, it falls big. It would be like Europe being a united Empire just to crumle.
3: Chinese leader could muster forces that would not be seen in the rest of the world until the Napoleonic Era with National Armies.

Not true at all, Ming China had more Europeans in its Imperial court than Japan. Jeusits was responsable for most of the scientific discoveries and inovations during the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The excepion being in Medicine and late firearms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagrams_and_explanations_of_the_wonderful_machines_of_the_Far_West

"Why the West rules for now" is a pretty good book, comparing China with Europe throughout history. The part about Rome and Han is pretty intresting, consdiering the only difference between the two was that Han China had a civil service examination.

kek

China has more indivual thinkers, but China and Japan has very many simularities when it comes to philophy because of China previous infuence. There are still may simularities from Chinese infuluence, Japanese eating etiquette is exactly the same as Chinese.

The fact that Japan and China are so differenet now is because of the Japan's isolantianism and China's Maoism.

Retard, the Korean War is what made the CCP legitimate in the eyes of many Chinese because they expelled Imperial Powers from North Korea.

Nice Meme there fam.

Confusinaism never stagnated China, it was Compined with Confucianism ideas of virtue and loyality and Legalism. It was Neo-confucianism and the turning away from Mencuis that stagnated China.

Hell, the reason China stagnated was because of the Mongols that destroyed Song, the high light of Chinese Civilization.
State bureaucracy was based on meritocratic principles, science made several advancements, and Song dynasty China had industrial output comparable to mid 18th century Europe already — they even had to switch to coal because of deforestation. Many canals were constructed, which shortened travel time and enabled the empire to keep the economy going, with big merchant companies being owned by shareholders and not single heads of merchant families. Without the Mongols wrecking shit after Song dynasty rule experienced a crisis, and with some more western mathematics (spreading along trade routes, just like how Chinese inventions spread to Europe), they would probably be able to start an industrial revolution during the next 300 year cycle

The late Ming and Early Qing was on equal fotting with the European Powers, exception with lack of Colonies, but the silver the Europeans gained was mostly imported to China in turn for Chinese goods. Which is one of the reason to the Opiums Wars. China's lack of rivals is what killed it.

>Stupid mistakes killing huge amounts of people

Holy shit. The Chinese are just incompetent Skaven without the brains or wherewithal.

Can you spot the difference?

The Skaven can actually win

Not true at all you Mong

"The Kingdom of Da Qin (the Roman Empire)1 is also called Lijian.2 As it is found to the west of the sea, it is also called the Kingdom of Haixi (Egypt).3 Its territory extends for several thousands of li. It has more than four hundred walled towns. There are several tens of smaller dependent kingdoms. The walls of the towns are made of stone.
The seat of government (Rome) is more than a hundred li (41.6 km) around. In this city are five palaces each ten li (4.2 km) from the other. Moreover, in the rooms of the palace the pillars and the tableware are really made of crystal. The king goes each day to one of the palaces to deal with business. After five days, he has visited all of them. A porter with a sack has the job of always following the royal carriage. When somebody wants to discuss something with the king, he throws a note in the sack. When the king arrives at the palace, he opens the bag, examines the contents, and judges if the plaintiff is right or wrong.
There is a government department of archives. [A group of] thirty-six leaders has been established to meet together to deliberate on affairs of state. Their kings are not permanent. They select and appoint the most worthy man. If there are unexpected calamities in the kingdom, such as frequent extraordinary winds or rains, he is unceremoniously rejected and replaced. The one who has been dismissed quietly accepts his demotion, and is not angry.
The people of this country are all tall and honest. They resemble the people of the Middle Kingdom and that is why this kingdom is called Da Qin [literally, ‘Great China’].6"

"Since the Sung dynasty had lost the throne and Heaven had cut off their sacrifice, the Yuan [Mongol] dynasty had risen from the desert to enter and rule over Zhongguo [China] for more than a hundred years, when Heaven, wearied of their misgovernment and debauchery, thought also fit to turn their fate to ruin, and the affairs of Zhongguo were in a state of disorder for eighteen years. But when the nation began to arouse itself, We, as a simple peasant of Huai-yu, conceived the patriotic idea to save the people, and it pleased the Creator to grant that Our civil and military officers effected their passage across eastward to the left side of the River. We have then been engaged in war for fourteen years; We have, in the west, subdued the king of Han, Ch'en Yu-liang; We have, in the east, bound the king of Wu, Chang Shih-ch'eng; We have, in the south, subdued Min and Yueh [Fukien and Kuang-tung], and conquered Pa and Shu [Sze-chuan]; We have, in the north, established order in Yu and Yen [Chih-li]; We have established peace in the Empire, and restored the old boundaries of Zhongguo. We were selected by Our people to occupy the Imperial throne of Zhongguo under the dynastic title of 'the Great Ming,' commencing with Our reign styled Hung-wu, of which we now are in the fourth year. We have sent officers to all the foreign kingdoms with this Manifesto except to you, Fu-lin [Byzantium], who, being separated from us by the western sea, have not as yet received the announcement. We now send a native of your country, Nieh-ku-lun [Fra. Nicolaus de Bentra, Archbishop of Peking], to hand you this Manifesto. Although We are not equal in wisdom to our ancient rulers whose virtue was recognized all over the universe, We cannot but let the world know Our intention to maintain peace within the four seas. It is on this ground alone that We have issued this Manifesto."

well they are the same people who boil dogs alive right? or is that… I donno.

No fucking way…..

HOOO llleeeeee shiiiitt….

A recent study published by Japan’s Cabinet Office examined the country’s more than 18,000 child suicides from 1972–2013 and found that 131 of those suicides occurred on September 1—32 more suicides than the next most-frequent date of death.

Mapping for frequency, the study found distinctly larger numbers of suicides at the end of August and beginning of September, as well as during the middle of April. The former coincides with schools reopening after summer vacation; the latter, as schools reopen after spring break.

The numbers are glaring. Japan’s overall suicide rate is roughly 60 percent higher than the global average, a 2014 World Health Organization report noted. In 2014 alone, 25,000 Japanese people took their own lives—roughly 70 suicides every day.

Last year, suicide was the leading cause of death for Japanese children between the ages of 10 and 19. Among teens and young adults ages 10–24, there are roughly 4,600 suicide deaths in each year, and another 157,000 instances of hospitalization for self-inflicted injuries.

archive.is/pVdXW

>CAN'T WAKE UP

user, how do you think capturing positions works? Do you think that you just fire on the enemy from a kilometer away until they just die off and then move into new ground? That a tank just fires on the position until enemy just leaves?

"Wave attack" as you call it, is actually called assault and it's literally the foundation of an attack. How do you want to capture new ground without assaulting it?

Not that I am defending chinks in any way, just wondering why would you want to use "wave attacks" as argument.

I think it works through footwork, basically. Human wave attacks are retarded now a days because of machine guns and assault rifles along with portable indirect fire. Enfilade, other team moves, repeat and maintain aggressive movement.

The Iranians used them to okay effect in the Iran Iraq war because they had no other options.

An assault is done using small unit tactics and communication to mitigate casualties. A human wave attack is a massive push to take ground with little support. Hasn't worked against a civilized nation since WW1 unless there are massive disparities in numbers and ammunition.

Kek no, Mongols only conqured China once. Meanwhile several Mongol clans proclamed the Chinese Emperor Heavenly Khan
I assume you mean the Imjin War, no they lost. Ming and Korea won the war.
The Japanese were forced to retreat to Soul by the Ming forces in just 5 weeks. The Japanese had problems dealing with the ranged weapons and caverly of the Ming Forces. Japan might have gone on the offensive if their force of 40.000 didn't get spooked by a Ming Caverly unit consisting of 2000.

The only time during the war Japan BTFO Ming troops was during the Second Invasion, when Japan were on the defensive behind walls in Busan, literally end of Korea. Forcing the Ming troops to go hand to hand combat. Which the Samurai pretty much rekt them in since Ming had mostly negleted long swords because they were fighting the mongols using Caverly and Artillery for most of their History.

China had centuries of hegemony over Central and East Asia, you do not get that by being bad at warfare.

Not really, not saying is all the same but china has managed to remain "less changed", mostly because they got stuck in the past for so long which is basically how the west rekt'd china's shit like it did

Butthurt subhuman Chink detected.

He might actually be butthurt due to having ass cancer because of the insane pollution.

Wasn't there a rebellion led by a postman but he failed because he had no support from the scholar class?

Not true at all, every Chinese Dynasty is unique and comes with social and economic changes. The reason the West rekt the Qing was mostly because they had negleted the Navy, which is why they lost the first opium war. Qing tried to modernize after that, note different from westernisation like Japan did. However, turns out it is hard to modernize when you are a multi ethnic empire where most of the people have lost faith in the Mandate of Heaven, and the fact that only foreign adventures wanted to help China, with exception of German Officals, because "spooky China will take over world" meme. It also does not help that Qing was more decentrilies than previous Dynasties, which made it so when they first modernized their Armies, Local officals said fuck off to the Imperial Court. The boxer rebellion is a good example of that.

Nice contrebution and arugments you got there fam :^)

It's amazing really, how shitty India and China are. I mean Japan and to a lesser degree, Worst Korea, are overpopluated as fuck, but they're not really shit tier.

Just remember Holla Forums, as shitty as life may be in the ZOG, at least you can poo in the loo and you're not some ching chong sweatshop worker.

Maybe that's an American caricature.

The main reason for China being so shit is becouse they went from ancient pre-monotheistic muh stable state mentality to modern ethno state in a matter of 100 years.

China was basically the ONLY ancient culture left in the whole world. Forget mongrelized India, assraped Mayans or islamic Egypt.
Hard to believe but Chinks in 19. were the most similar to ancient Egypt but with 200 million zerg bots.
The size also helped with absorption of hordes that raided their territory.
You can see it in their whole mythology. Medicines, astrology, mysticism, everything. It's like looking at Egypt through slanty eyes. They even have some pyramids from those same times.

I'm not including Japs into that becouse they were just an offshot of the chinese Divine mendate mentality and perverted it in their Shinto way. That made it possible to change course so fast, they were always on the fringes and didn't see themselves as the Chosen.

Changing the mentality of the whole 200mil country is as hard as it seems. Imagine being ancient Pharaoh and just one day 2000BC a fucking steamship sails up the Nile.
What would your reaction be?

After 100 years of constant famines, warfare and genocide the Commies fill the power vacuum and do the only thing that Commies can do.
They figured out that they have to change that mentality.
How to do that?
Holodomor on a MASSIVE scale. 60 fucking million. Imagine that.
The Chinese famine was done for the same reason as Holodomor was. Punish people into submission.
Right after that the Red Guards came after the demoralized population and destroyed every speck of ancient culture that they had. And I mean EVERYTHING. It had to go becouse it was a rival to the red jew's power.
The tradition spiritual practices/customs/statues/whatever you know now is thanks to the Taiwanese and Hong Kong Chinks that took everything that they could and ran for it.
And might I add that Jews were behind it for the same reason why ISIS is destroying ancient monuments right now.
Erase the history and your erase the people.
China had to be cleansed first and then remodeled in jew's image. Remember that.

And the same shit follows if the politically correct EU/US factions get in power.
SJWs/LGBT/anti-racists will do the same shit to Western civlization as the Maoist did.
Soviets weren't that succesfully becouse they went with totalitarian military rule. Maoists struck right through the soul of the nation.
And the Cultural Marxist are trying to do the same in the West.

But the wheel of fate will be spinning in the opposite direction soon enough. Pic related.

The Nazi Swastika originates from the Sonnerand, aka the Black Sun.

And the commies are laready doing the destroy culture thing with stuff like Common Core and making Blacks prominant figures and Whites to have dindu nuffin.

This

This.

All of them originate from pic related since you have to know to travel. The more northern you are the more it is and that's why European culture is full of them.
It symbolizes passage of time. Go against it and you and your degeneracy will be purged by natural order.

Yes that's the tl;dr but it has nothing to do with the rest of the post which is the main point.

From wikipedia:

''Tianxia (tiānxià/tien-hsia; Chinese: 天下; literally: "under heaven") is a Chinese word and an ancient Chinese cultural concept that denoted either the entire geographical world or the metaphysical realm of mortals, and later became associated with political sovereignty. In ancient China, tianxia denoted the lands, space, and area divinely appointed to the Emperor by universal and well-defined principles of order. The center of this land was directly apportioned to the Imperial court, forming the center of a world view that centered on the Imperial court and went concentrically outward to major and minor officials and then the common citizens, tributary states, and finally ending with the fringe "barbarians".

The center of this world view was not exclusionary in nature, and outer groups, such as ethnic minorities and foreign people, who accepted the mandate of the Chinese Emperor were themselves received and included into the Chinese tianxia. In classical Chinese political thought, the "Son of Heaven" (Emperor of China) (Chinese: 天子; pinyin: tiānzǐ; Wade–Giles: t'ien1-tzu3), having received the Mandate of Heaven (Chinese: 天命; pinyin: tiānmìng; literally: "heaven decree"), would nominally be

the ruler of the entire world.

Although in practice there would be areas of the known world which were not under the control of the Emperor, in Chinese political theory the rulers of those areas derived their power from the Emperor.''

Likewise, Chinese viewed their culture as central and superior. Some legendary lala land on the other side of the world doesn't change that.''

PS I find it funny how they could imagine crystal palaces (marble?), but not significant cities not needing walls. Goes to show what the difference in stability really was, even though China was a mostly monolithic civilization and Rome was a city owning a chunk of 3 continents.

I'd sooner be a Gaul than a gook lad

This

Sounds like the history of everywhere, tbh.

Meiji Restoration and US Occupation. Also being isolated for about 1000 years.

That's exactly like my Chinese cartoons!

Pol Pot deliberately killed people because he was a paranoid fucker. Mao killed even more people legitimately trying to help them, although he was a nasty paranoid fucker, too. Mao is the biggest fuck-up in all of history.

China's imperial bureaucratic system was in no way comparable to the feudalism of Europe or Japan. Totally different socio-political and economic order.

So did everybody else.

The Chinese have no concept of honor, trust, or empathy.

I never get tired of this one.

Yü Ying-shih (1986) p. 379 remarks:

“Moreover, as their geographical knowledge of the world grew with time, the Han Chinese even came to the realization that China was not necessarily the only civilized country in the world. This is clearly shown in the fact that the Later Han Chinese gave the Roman Empire (or, rather, the Roman Orient) the name of Great Ch’in (Ta Ch’in). According to the Hou-Han shu, the Roman Empire was so named precisely because its people and civilization were comparable to those of China.”

Mark Passehl, in a personal communication (7 July, 2003) writes: “I’m not sure the “noble savage” analogy is the right one with regard to Chinese attitudes to the Romans – although the tallness of the imperial bodyguards (mainly Germans and Galli) may well have impressed Chinese traders. As I read it the trade was all-important and the Romans impressed the Chinese by the rigour of their organisation and a weights and measures system equal in sophistication to their own.”

Chinese Sovreign was indeed seen as the rightful leader of the world, which some Emperor's like Taizong and Yongle used as a Casus belli for military conquest.

However, that does not mean they thought everyone else where inferior most of the time they did though. Sino-Iranian relations was often possitive, thought the funny part here is the akwardness that ensued when the Sassanid sought refugee in the Tang court after the Arab conquest, the same people who the Shah had a lower throne next to him which was to symbolise the Throne of the Chinese Sovereign.
Same with many of the old Aryan tribes in what is now modern xinjiang.

Maybe try not being shitty communists with politicized atheism and it wouldn't be a problem.

Not in the slightest bit.

It's bit of stretch. It's more of a tsunami saying big fuck you to Khan and Khan just saying "fucking fine, I'll go to other direction then"

Pol Pot was also insane
he banned currency because it was capitalist and reduced trading to bartering with tins of rice
then he fucked up the rice paddies by introducing agrarian reform based on an old cambodian legend
he flooded everything, turned the land to polluted mud and then everybody starved

Although the idea and the Dipper forming a Swastika over a period of time is interesting, do you have anything concrete to back that up?

It's ancient past traces far past Europe or Hinduism by about 12,000 years and all the known meaning behind the symbolism behind the Swastika specifically is that it represents the Sun not the stars and that the word Swastika is Sanskrit for "Well being", "Good Luck", "Good Existence" and the deeper meaning of "Permanent Victory" not symbolizing the passage of time.

The Swastika shares this role with the Six Star and the Sun Swirl and the Solar Wheel and the Sonnenrand (although the symbol used is more elborate then the historical Sun Wheel).

Here we have people so excited about more and more automation not realizing they'll end up enslaved dependents slowly culled by the system that no longer needs their labor. But hey, all those burger flippers will be out on their ass, so that's something!

Twice
Kublai or Genghis might have decided Tengri dont want me invading the islands to the east so ill focus on slaying kebab instead'

No, it was just workplace violence.

Nice meme you're forcing

Westerners have little reason to know a damn thing about chinese history, tbh.

For how long did we we have bleeding-heart race traitors in our ranks?

Because they have to focus the majority of their military spending and personnel on keeping all the ethnic minorities and political dissidents from rising up in rebellion.

or you know, spending all that money meant to buy rifles and bullets on a party boat

The worst part about the Chinese is how much they are raping the environment. If they actually take over Africa they'll turn it it another wasteland. The Chinese are damaging their lands so badly that they're going to become unlivable, for centuries. If any kind of natural catastrophe hits, like the mini ice age that a lot of scientists are theorizing about, they've destroyed so much of their farmlands that hundreds of millions of them will starve to death. Their aquafiers are polluted beyond belief and it will be decades, at least, before they are clean again. China is epitomizing short term gain, with no thought of the consequences.

Comic is American, so of course it would be in English

Nice meme. China have only been conquered by Mongols, and that was with help of Chinese troops.

Against western powers is a tl;dr but mostly because local governors did not want to sacrefise their troops and opium adiction in army ranks

Michigan has never been conquered, therefore my state can militarily defeat the rest of the world combined.

But were also a bunch of decadent effete pussies who looked down on military service, hard work, and the masculine/martial virtues and so got their shit slapped in hard by successive waves of northern steppe tribes.

Yes, all those "unequal treaties" that the Chinese are butthurt about to this day and the colonial holdings of Portugal, France, Britain, Germany and Japan were the result of China defeating the Western powers.

It was all part of their master plan. They are just being tsundere now.

Why are you lying, Chang? It's okay for you to be upset about the embarrassing military history of your nation, but it's another thing to delude yourself into believing it never happened.

what about the Da Viet?
the Tocharians also did a number on you
point being chinas borders have always been established by the himalayas to the south and deserts to the west
an ocean to the east and empty steppe and tundra to the north
anyone that ever manage to get over one of those land barriers into China conquered it

I sure do love being white. When you actually study other countries you understand why all of them want to live in ours.

The Khotanese, Kara Khitai, Manchus, and a few other people who conquered nice big swathes of China would respectully disagree.

and Turkmen

This. A fascinating read, user.

Toshiro Mifune

He was the Clint Eastwood of Nippollywood. Was in most of Akira Kurosawa's films. Starred in some of the best Samurai movies of all time.

The first thing that people had to do while migrating/finding food/finding sites is to orientate themselves. It's even older than pre-history, even before sedentary life and agriculture from which the sun worship comes. Muh plant growth and all that.

There was no compass till 500 and even after that it was a toy for 1000 years, sun is not reliable overall especially for primitive people since it changes position in the northern latitudes and you need sun stones when shit's cloudy which is common in Europe. Celts did some work on that.

The only things that don't change are the stars.
So how do you find way in a mammoth infested tundra/northern hemisphere? Find the northern star.
And the easiest way to find the norther star is to find the dipper and just follow the pan angle.
Then it's just the matter of staring in the night sky for one year and you notice the pattern.

Swastika is one of the oldest if not THE oldest symbol that has non-terestial origins.
IMO this is the reason why Hitler chose it. Combine it along with other clues like animal rights and you get a movement that strives to get back to original white spirituality nature movement.

The pepe swasika is just another example. The frog being a symbol of cycles, like the dipper goes around the northern star.

The sun interpretation is logical if you look at it from the semitic point of view on which Christianity and your world view is based.

inb4 religious d&c. fuck off

Ins't this like the same reason the mongols didn't conquered Europe? Because the Khan in charge at the time happened to die of sickness or old age… TWICE!

Seriously, there was even one army that defeated the mongols in an actual battle instead of pure luck?

Actually, some Romanian proto-Fascist used it first.
Forgot his name though

Cusceau or something?

nope they didnt conquer Europe because muslims caused a civil war in the mongol empire and it collapsed into regional khanates
the golden horde invaded Eastern Europe while the Ilkhanate was coordinating with the English and Frankish crusader armies to invade Egypt and Arabia

When the mongols first invaded Europe the first time, they BTFO Russia, Poland and even part of the Teutonic crusaders, but the current Khan, Ohgedai died so they all have to go back to determine who's the next khan.

The next time they invaded, the europeans built stone castles and defeated them easily.

and the Ilkhanate was at war with the Golden Horde
after Ogedai the Mongol Empire stopped being a unified empire

Nah that was the "ruler" of Communist Romania

Europe was full of forests back then.
Horses can't fight in the woods and they can't graze.

Europe was not interesting to the Mongols becouse of that, not some sick individuals.

Cuza!
That was his name!

plus the muslims kept insulting the khans while the europeans approached them politely and peacefully after they found out the mongols had sacked baghdad, killed many kebab and rolled the Caliph himself up in a carpet and stomped him to death
thats like some savages coming out of nowhere and killing the anti-christ for you

Seems we are living in a deja vu right now.
Kek.

Right so you probably just read an article and now you're making shit up as guesswork alright then. When i ask for "anything concrete" i'm asking for fucking sources you Nigger.

It dates to 9500 BC and this is around when most places including Neolithic Europe are into agriculture and founding staple crops. The Swastika itself is an evolution of the Sun Wheel and the Sun Wheel is based off the Solstice Calendar.

Read some fucking history books.

I wonder what he thinks of flips or tibetians.

more pent up circumsized asian muslim rage
indonesia is a shit hole though, people only go for Bali because its cheaper than thailand and magic mushrooms are legal there
the paedos started going to indonesia recently to get more underage pussy because interpol and the partyvan squad were getting better at catching them in the phillipines

A friend who in japan for a while told me the place was a paradise when it comes to women. He said something in the lines of:

Wait, what?

Hong Kong and especially Taiwan are more Chinese than mainland China, so they still have a soul, and it allows them o produce decent entertainment, among other things. If by China he means mainland China (and he obviously means that) then he is right. Chinese movies from mainland China are soulless garbage.

Has China stumped it's opium problem?

There couldn't have been a better individual to first re-introduce the swastika back into the European psyche than that man who spent much of his life autisticly shitposting anti-semitism into a science. I find it hilarious at least.

After reading/watching about history of Qin and Han dynasties, three kingdoms period and other very old chinese history periods, i decided that chinks had incredibly smart ancestors. I still remember how Hitler called chinese and japanese history superior to our own.

Too bad modern chinks are communist scum that kills themselves. Good thing that unlike other communists they at least allowing people to remember their history and make great tv shows about it. And chinese hackers are the smartest hackers on the internet along with russian ones.

they purged many of the intellectuals after the communist revolution
I'm still a bit skeptical about china having higher average IQ than european countries, its not like cheating is above them

Purging Muslims, good. Always.

Purging peaceful faggots because you are commie devils, bad.

Hope you earned enough to eat today, insect. I need more slaves to make my kids toys.

Great post.

Seriously, people here vastly underestimate the ancient knowledge of the East and what they knew.

Oriental history is really quite fascinating and Chinks/Gooks/Nips pre-commie bullshit really were worthy adversaries to whites, almost deserving of being called brothers on opposite ends of the globe.

I swear, those fucking Jews…were it not for them The western world and the eastern world could forge a mighty alliance.

Against who? Europe already conquered everything. Well… maybe the Aussies still need some help against the emus, but that's all?

Xenos, obviously.

you know, I'm not so sure.

I'm fairly confident the rep the chink hackers have is because when it comes to cyber-security, the NSA play up the "foreign hackers"
angle to justify the BILLIONS they put into the dept. that has really been focusing on big brother tech stuff

same with russians, but at least you know the Kremlim is smart enough to put in billions there also, so ya

Bill Shatner has really let himself go

Terrible comback, Michigan has never conqured several people and created a hegemony where no one challaged them.

Nice arguments you got there fam

No, Song had the most powerful military in all of Chinese history, ironically. It is more like this
This is what happens when your dynasty was formed by a succesful general who rose up.

Learn to read, I never said China won those conflicts. However, if you read history you will know why they lost.

Top kek, Need citation because they have never taken territory from China, probably done it during unrest and division. But that just ended with them being eaten or forces to kowtow to our Emperor after all that shit ended.
When? They were mostly allies to the Chinese states
That is modern China, most of Ancients China's enemies where within what is Modern China.

Never got into the orginal Sinosphere. Xinjiang was never part of 中國(Central Kingdom(s). And the reason they took/re-conqured Chinese territory was only because of unrest/rebellion inside said Dynasty.
Same as the Khatanese, just because they worship Chinese Culture and take Chinese Titles does not mean shit unless they control the Central Kingdoms around the Yangtze and Yellow river

What are Eight Banners?
The Manchus were invited in to stomp down a rebellion against the Ming Dynasty en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shanhai_Pass
Then they decided to stay and took the Mandate of Heaven affter liberating(?) Beijing.
The conquest of the Central Kingdoms where only possible with Ming troops, which the Manchus where succesful in hiring by promising wives to Han Chinese who fought for them.
Name these people. The only reason foreign invaders where succesful in esablishing states in the Central Kingdoms which have only been Mongols, Xiongnu, Jie, Xianbei, Di, and Qiang. Only the Yuan(Mongols) have ever managed to conqure and subdue all of the Central Kingdoms.

The only reasons these Barbarians were succesful was because there where no Chinese Dynasty to uphold Pax Sinica at the time. Basically China was divided into several states like Europe. And the Northern Kingdoms where usally weak from years of fighting eachother. Does not matter, the Wu Hu(Xiongnu, Jie, Xianbei, Di, and Qiang) got either genocided or assimilated.

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL YOUR FAGS "CHINA"中國(CENTRAL KINGDOMS) DOES NOT REALLY EXIST AS A COUNTRY, YOU CAN TELL THE HISTORY OF "CHINA" WITHOUT SAYING/WRITTING "CHINA" EVER ONCE."CHINESE"中國人 HAVE NEVER BEEN A TERM USED BY "CHINESE". DURING ALL HISTORY OF "CHINA" WE HAVE HAD DYNASTIES WHO CALLED THEMSELVES STATE OF HAN, TANG, QIN, QING. ONLY QING EVER USED THE TERM "CENTRAL KINGDOMS" TO ALL THEIR TERRITORIES. HOWEVER IN EVERY DOCUMENT THEY USE "QING STATE OF CENTRAL KINGDOMS"

WHEN IT COMES TO CITIZENSHIP ANCIENT "CHINESE" CALLED THEMSELVES 漢人(HAN PERSON), 唐人(TANG PERSON), 秦人(QIN PERSON) 清人(QING PERSON WHICH WERE NEVER USED BECAUSE MUH HAN SUPREMICY). AND ALL THESE STATES WHERE FORMED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO CALL THEMSELVES HAN BECAUSE THEY GOT CONQURED BY THE HAN DYNASTY AND USED THIS TO JUSTIFY THEIR CONQUEST OF THE CENTRAL KINGDOMS

THE REASON WE CALL USSELVES HAN CHINESE IS BECAUSE THE HAN DYNASTY WHERE OUR FIRST GOLDEN AGE AND WHEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE ESTABLISHED NEW DYNASTIES THEY LEGITMICED THEIR RULE BY CONTINUING THE LEGACY OF QIN(FIRST EMPIRE) BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY THE HAN.

==AND THIS IS WHY WHEN WE USE THE TERM "CHINA" IN HISTORY WE FOCUS ON THE MOST POWERFUL HAN DYNASTIES
MODERN CHINESE STATE BUILDING WAS A MISTAKE==
See for why

Yes we have, the irony is that Chinese would be less shit with it.

Mainland Chinese actually make great Historical Dramas

I just realized that the chinese probably have the largest IDF in the world.

Not really true,

Mongol forces in the West made multiple assaults on Hungary and Poland and each consecutive attempt went worse than the previous one.

First time they fought Poles they actually broke (they probably assumed they'd be up against the same kind of cavalry as the Rus), they went with a full frontal charge and just melted on impact. Only when they started to keep distance and use more bows did they win.

That's interesting. I'll have to see for myself one day.

I just want to know why China has so many people.

Yes, but he was outstanding in that role. Really great movie.

-early farming (European mostly didn't even enter Europe yet, which was still kind of defrosting)
-early iron implementation - big impact on agriculture
-huge plain where the Han originated in, so they had a head start over other ethnicities when it came to size and allowed assimilation
-South of China also becoming farmable as technology developed
-European powers introducing new technology to a civilization that had a very large material base and a populace used to some degree of organization
-Mao being retarded and demanding more bodies to throw against nukes

u wot m8
Chinks were still using Bronze as a main metal well up into the 5th century BC
most of the west and near east was using iron by then

Funny how China had gunpowder, a technology that revolutionized warfare throughout the world, for hundreds of years longer than Europe, and basically only succeeded in using it for fireworks.

they did make the first handcannons
but as to why they insisted on them being one use throw aways similar to the M73-LAW rocket launchers i have no idea
its basically a log with a fuse, one ends packed with gunpowder, then paper then a ball
one end of the tubes got a steel cap and the ends filled with red wax
the bronze/iron ball comes out the wax end

Isn't there like a rule in Hong Kong cinema that all movies must have propaganda message or some shit like that? Which is the reason most modern kung-fu movies have the japanese or the british as villains, even when it doesn't make any sense for the plot.

They've had cannons and land mines, even flamethrowers. But when you can just throw endless thousands of bodies to the enemy, then you don't need to invent anything revolutionary most of the time. An other factor is that Europe had lots of independent states, while nominally all of China was one. So everybody either tried to be the Emperor, or gain his favour somehow. Using armed force was just an alternative to politics. In Europe, you've had completely independent states duking it out, so if they lost, it was all over for them. So they needed force multipliers. And if one side came up with something new, then the others had to react, and that led to a constant evolution of warfare. If a leader of a Chink province started a war against an other Chink province and lost it, it was bad for him, but it wasn't the end of the world. So again, throwing more bodies at the enemy was enough.

Also, Europe had monks and alchemists nd other people who could wander from place to place trying to learn new things or sell their ideas. Like Columbus, an Italian who first went to the Spanish and then to the Portuguese. His Chink equivalent would have been a Chink went to some Chink governor at first, and if was lucky he could have gained an audience from the Chink emperor. Then the emperor either accepts or rejects his idea, and that is the end of the story.

I bet you thought I was joking, didn't you.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5834418/Ancient-Chinese-cheat-sheets-discovered.html

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/1820207/chinese-soldiers-boring-tasteless-food-rations-come

On the up side, Chinese MRE's come with 100% of the daily recommended allowance of lead.

Oh shit, their shovel technology has caught up to 1800's American shovel technology!

Human wave tactics led to massive, massive casualties in WW1 with nothing to show for it. An assault consists of more than just taking a horde of guys and charging straight at the enemy while screaming. The Soviets took the heaviest casualties in WW2 because it took them forever to figure out that human wave tactics sucked against modern weapons, but they didn't care because "we have reserves". Human wave tactics didn't work for China in Korea or Vietnam, and watching their military exercises, it seems they still haven't learned that as their Red Team vs Blue Team exercises involved the Chinese army using mass assault tactics and getting their asses handed to them by the smaller team using western tactics.

Then again, China may actually WANT a war that results in millions of deaths, if only to reduce their massive population somewhat.

The swastika is older than the black sun, and the oldest known swastika is carved into a wooly mammoth bone in Ukraine.

The funny thing is, the oldest human remains in China are European, and are thousands of years older than the oldest Asian remains in China. Once the Chinese took over the region, white migrants introduced bronze age technology to the region. China flourished as a bronze/iron age feudal civilization, invented the most primitive form of printing press, gun powder, rockets, and the most primitive firearms, and then sort of just decided there was nowhere to go from there and stagnated.

Until whitey showed up yet again with way more advanced technology. lol

Mao also enjoyed watching underage girls do ballet dancing in the nude.

Yeah, but in the case of the Romans and later European empires, it was usually warranted.

Pic related. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unequal_treaty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_of_humiliation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Burmese_War_(1765–69)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Taiwan_(1874)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-French_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_invasion_of_Taiwan_(1895)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_conflict_(1929)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Xinjiang

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

China gets its ass handed to it any time its opponents aren't Tibetan monks or college students.

Because whites are the only ones who can build a successful civilization. Asia came in second place, having at least made it to the medieval era before sort of just petering out, and the rest of the world just sort of never made it past the bronze age; hell, most of them never made it out of the stone age before we came along.

An amazing actor, and definitely the star of some of the best samurai movies of all time.

Seven Samurai was ripped off to make the western classic The Magnificent Seven, and Clint Eastwood's For A Fistful Of Dollars was so similar to Yojimbo that it was the subject of a successful lawsuit.

Hitler chose the swastika partly because it was an ancient European/Germanic symbol, and partly because when he was a child he always passed by a medieval knight's tomb that was decorated with swastikas and thought it looked neat.

China WASN'T nominally all one state, as half of this thread demonstrates. They also had trade with Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East for over a thousand years, so they should have been able to encounter new technologies and ideas. They didn't. They decided what they had was "good enough" and stagnated for a thousand years until whitey came along peddling opium and taking Chinese land at gunpoint.

The Children's Crusade wasn't a crusade and wasn't made up of children. The Children's crusade refers to a series of large pilgrimage movements done by very devout europeans who believed that, through humble prayer and faith, they would be able to call upon God's favor

Well I imagine it would be an intermediary period, the reconquista of egyptian land from the Hyksos and then expanding the empire to the greatest extent it ever achieved after reuniting the country.

They're also fucking annoying on Craigslist if you live in an area with a lot of them.

Ended up selling it to a white dude after two days that was in disbelief at the deal he got (the deal I listed)

That's just one example but they are a scourge on craigslist

The funniest shit I've seen is the war of the sparrow under Mao. Its just as retarded as the Australian war on those birds, but China's disaster is not talked as much about.

Its probably because they actually made a huge ecological change that has fucked with China to this day.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

They're also the primary source of automated hack attempts on servers but TBH they are so inept that their own resources are being used by everybody else. End up as basically a proxy for everybody

Everytime the government pushes a new pest bug or noxious weed the farmers all go out and spray practically on the same day.

And they complain about terrible problems if they ever try to not spray. Because there is nothing left to control pests.

Wait so white actually intelligent hackers use China as a botnet?

Why does everyone play up China as the next big superpower when they're so fucking inept?

There was actually a regression of urbanisation under the early Empire

Perhaps not so much a symptom of raids in the countryside as centralization of power

obviously there will be resistance within the insects and micro organisms after awhile. The same rule is applied to antibiotics and vaccines since the evolution of a virus or bacteria is fast, so fast that Superbugs will be a problem if we import more mudslims since they don't have restrictions on antibiotics and those medications are seen as a work on anything and everything pill. So the bacteria get resistant after awhile.

Their metallurgy was probably already lagging behind, I think. Meanwhile West got really good at it.

I wasn't even talking about resistance, just that most people have incredibly narrow views of how the natural world works.

the west discovered iron first and was using Noric steel for a very long time
its kinda funny that one of the best steels used for the longest amount of time was discovered by barbarian celts living in austria

Not true.
First off, Technology is not a straight line, it evolve after the needs of the people. Song dynasty used the earliest gunpower weapons in large nubmers, which they used with great success against the Mongols.
depts.washington.edu/chinaciv/miltech/firearms.htm
Second off, China have never had a rival to challange them for most of its history. This often slows down inovations, esesally when you are superior to your neightbours to begin with. It wasn't before the Portugese came along that Ming officals started to seriously modernize their armies.
However, the reason it did not develop further was because of the Yuan Dynasty, who stopped the progress of the Song. Yuan would continue its development, however, remember the Yuan where Mongols, so their main force where cavarly, thus the development of gunpowder weapons stagnated. And since the Han Chinese where button of the Yuan caste system, they would not bother to produce expensive weapons to their cannon fodder units.
Devlopment of gunpowder would continue under the Early Ming. Hell, it was under the Yongle Emperor of Great Ming that the world saw the the first professinal division who specilised in firearms.
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2014/11/matchlock-of-ming-dynasty.html
And later during the Mid Ming Dynasty, when the development of firearms slowed down because of corrupt officals, but mostly because Ming was just a big blob with no enemies.
However, during Mid to Late Ming Perioid, China had Secretary and Generals who pushed for Modernezation on European standard(when it came to their supperior weapons). The most famous of these are Zhang Zhuzheng and Qi Jiguang.

Not true, Chinese Dyansties often prefered to lead small armies because they are easier to manuver and supply. This goes with the doctrine of Sun Tzu.
If you look at the Chinese History, when Dynasties use large forces, it usally end in defeat. Examples Sui invasion of Korea and Emperor Gaozu's adept to subdue the Xiongnu.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baideng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo–Sui_War
(not that the numbers of the Sui might be exadurated by the Tang who overthrew the Sui)
However, the Campgain led by Huo ended differently during the Han-Xiongnu war.
If you look at Chinese History, every time China was divided it would develop new methods of warfare to rival their opponets, this is why gunpowder developed during the Song Dynasty, because the constant warfare with the Jin and Xixia, as well as other invaders.
afe.easia.columbia.edu/song/tech/gunpowder.htm
However, military inovations would slower down when said Dynasty had established its superiority to all other states.

YELLOW PIGGU GO HOME

Once again, you ingorance is showing.
1: Japan is a nation, not a multi ethnic Empire, making it easier to westernize
2: Japan already had great social and economic development during the Tokugawa shogunate, even though it would slowly stagnate during the 19th century.
3: During Boshin War the Imperial Faction where supported by the British.
4: Imperial Powers where not afraid of Japan, and saw them as an ally to keep balance in the region.

Meanwhile, China would never try to westernize.
1: Westernization would mean a speed up prosses of trying to assimulate all of the ethnic groups, which would cause stability.
2: The Qing Dynasty where more decentrilized than Japan.
3: Everyone in the country hates you now for losing to filty barbarians. Japan sees this and does not want this to happen to her. So unlike Qing, she accept Imperial Powers demand to open up their country to trade. If Qing had done this in the first place the Opium War would not have happened
4: Imperial Powers where afraid of China as a rising power.
This is why Qing focused on modernization, mostly in the Army, which was a mistake considering all the wars they lost was decided with gunboats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-Strengthening_Movement
After the Boxer Rebellion, and the Imperial armies stuggeling against Qing Brave Army made Imperial Powers impose arms embargo against China. The only one who did not follow this was America and Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-German_cooperation_until_1941
The Irony of all this is that Qing actually had the most powerful Navy before the Sino-Japanese war. But we had a retarded ruler at the time, who demanded that the admirals meet the Japanese on open sea.
Same goes for their armies, but they were divided and ruler by different Governors who had conflicting intrested. Considering they where sponosored by different powers.
Modern Xinjiang wasn't conqured before the Han Dynasty. . .

cont from

Read history and stop repreating memes, why do you even post anyway?
"The reason it did not develop further was because of the Yuan Dynasty, who stopped the progress of the Song. Yuan would continue its development, however, remember the Yuan where Mongols, so their main force where cavarly, thus the development of gunpowder weapons stagnated. And since the Han Chinese where button of the Yuan caste system, they would not bother to produce expensive weapons to their cannon fodder units.

The Devlopment of gunpowder would continue under the Early Ming. Hell, it was under the Yongle Emperor of Great Ming that the world saw the the first professinal division who specilised in firearms.
And later during the Mid Ming Dynasty, when the development of firearms stagnated because of corrupt officals, but mostly because Ming was just a big blob with no enemies.
However, during Mid to Late Ming Perioid, China had Secretary and Generals who pushed for Modernezation on European standard(when it came to their supperior weapons). The most famous of these are Zhang Zhuzheng and Qi Jiguang.
"Zhang Zhuzheng would update the tax code, collect arears, and modernize the army. He promoted bright young men such as Qi and personally oversaw the young Emperor Wanli's education" -Why The West Rulers - For Now p.442

To not forget European Science where introduced to both the Ming and Qing Emperor through Jesuits

"[The Jesuits] made efforts to translate western mathematical and astronomical works into Chinese and aroused the interest of Chinese scholars in these sciences. They made very extensive astronomical observation and carried out the first modern cartographic work in China. They also learned to appreciate the scientific achievements of this ancient culture and made them known in Europe. Through their correspondence European scientists first learned about the Chinese science and culture."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit_China_missions

The modernization of the Ming Armies where a success, espesally when Qi's artillery were tested against the Mongols and Japanese during its invasion of Korea.
greatmingmilitary.blogspot.com/2016/06/famous-military-unit-qi-jia-jun.html
The most famous example with success using European artillery where the battle of Ningyuan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ningyuan

SERIOUSLY WHY DO YOU GUYS POST SUBJECTS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

Kek
the French are so French they lost to the France of AsiaChina
bollocks
Britain ruled the waves you daft chinku
controlling nearly all international waters and having the largest navy in the world only rivaled by America and later Japan and half of the Japanese navy was built in Liverpool and Bristol docks
we controlled all trade through the Mediterranean with strategic forts and patrols
all Indian ocean traffic was controlled by Britain

Stop spreading that bullshit meme already. I don't like them Frogs either, but everyone with a modest amount of historical knowledge knows that the French were, of course, one of the most succesful military powers of all time.

Believe it or not, Chinese armies that where modernized had some success against the Imperial powers, however. Most of the time they didn't want to fight them, considering this would stop Western powers from helping local governors modernize their infractructe and factories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tamsui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Langfang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Expedition
Ebin maymay :DD
Sorry, ment East Asia.
Most of the Qing Navy was built in Germany, they did it for free.

Into the trash it goes!

Nobody has to spoonfeed you. If you ask nicely, though, someone might provide them.

thats as daft as leaving an arab alone with your 12yo daughter
germans have never been and never will be a significant naval power

here you autist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noric_steel

You referring to the UK? On a purely military level (as opposed to geo-politically), the French far outclassed the Brits, who are quite mediocre as a land power. Which can be excused, of course, given their unique geographic position.

Kek. The Krauts fucked the Brits good in both World Wars. For a land power they did exceptional damage to their fleet as well as to their shipping.

retreated because the chinks blew up all the bridges and sabotaged the railway lines everywhere
monumental chinese loss against german, british and american forces
again its the french
the french are notorious losers

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angevin_Empire
Kek
and lets not forget Napoleons failure

WW1 we blew up their entire navy while it was still in the docks
WW2 they stuck to submarines because we ruled the waves
then we invented radar and it was like shooting fish in a barrel

I specifically mentioned the purely military level of analysis. On the battlefield, i.e. not in the geo-political realm (where they are quite capable also), the Frogs were rarely bested, especially not by the Brits (yes, including tte famous counter-examples).

Not as scarring as Scapa Flow.

Yes, and to deadly, devastating effect.

That's true, Radar really did them in, although I would argue that the Atlantic theater implicitly was not too high in the list of what brought them down. Britain's strengths are also her weaknesses.

"Shen Kuo's written work of 1088 contains, among other early descriptions of inventions, a method of repeated forging of cast iron under a cold blast similar to the modern Bessemer process.[16][17][18][19][20][21][22]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_metallurgy_in_China#Iron
arscives.com/historysteel/cn.article.htm
China did lag behind when it came to Iron weapons yes. However, they catched up during the Warring States, thought Iron weapons would not be used before the Qin. That was before gunpowder was discovered.

Nobody has to spoonfeed you.
This is how meme history comes into existence.

Holyshit, my sides.
I could post battles where the Imperial Powers lose more troops. Still doesn't change the fact that the Qing troops retreated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Beicang

do i really have to list every single battle where france lost to Britain?
how about that time Napoleons Black Legion landed on the shores of wales and the entire legion surrendered to three welsh washerwomen?
stay made frog

blah blah blah i must compensate for my ancestors not being decent metallurgists
why didnt that help then?

that battle where noone showed up but the japs and the qing forces suffered another defeat?
a defeat is a defeat, you can argue Pyrrhic victory sometimes but none of these even come close to being a 'possible loss' for the European forces because our casualties were so low

I heard there was a rule that in (mainland) Chinese movies, people can never get away with crimes.

Because it did?
I do not understand your question?

My point exactly, did you even read my read?

Suddenly you went from >battles have to be won and fought with my spesial conditions and criteria
to >defeat is a defeat

yeah it is
which is why the battle of lanfang and the battle of tamsui are chinese defeats
and the seymour expedition was a failure because all the infrastructure was destroyed not because of the military might/genius of qing
you need the cannons to fire them famo
and your cannons sucked

They vet movies case by case now, according to political needs. Lots (shitloads for international) of money passes to the censors, too.

They are some really good HK films that got mainland production and release, such as Drug War. It's an awesome film in its own right, and interesting to see how it fits the needs of the mainland censors.

I do admit that my knowledge of Chinese history is lacking, but this is mostly in line with what I've said. They didn't have to develop new weapons most of the time, so they didn't bother with it most of the time. Meanwhile, Europe was never in a state of stability, so innovation was constant.

Also, you should know the difference between "were" and "where":
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/were#English
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/where#English

Are you implying European Cannons sucked?
Do you have any citations to back your claim that

The Chinese won…

whoops
meant the battle of langfang and the other one
not the tamsui frog one
the battle of langfang was a qing defeat and a boxer massacre because they charged head first into rifle fire
yeah read it again
it caused them to rethink their strategy now that a horde of fanatics with swords were added to the chinku numbers
it didnt stop the expedition
what stopped the expedition was trying to cross a river after the bridge had been destroyed

this is the Hongyipao
it was still being used by the qing forces in the boxer rebellion alongside newer more modern cannons bought off the europeans

making the terrain difficult to cross is strategy 101
but more chinese died and they were the ones that sounded the retreat not the eight nation forces

fucking topkek

They have no regards for long term effects. The same goes for one child policy

Central planning, not even once.

Hongyipao was a realibe weapon during its time of use in 17th century and helped fend off the Manchus, What is your point?

Battle of langfang was still a Chinese victory, the alliance did not achieve its goals. They retreated because Imperial troops decided to join the Boxers.

What can you espect from Rebels who thought their kongfu would save them from bullets?
Anyway, their purpuse worked, they used it to simulate gunfire.

500 chinese dead
with western medicine probably about 20 dead on the european side and 38 injured from sword and spear wounds
i call that a loss

using it against the eight nation armies was just dumb
i remember one account where the europeans stormed a fort and found the chinese cannon engineers had been shackled to their cannons so they couldnt run away/move around
its the height of stupidity

To be honest, if Kai-Check had won the civil war china would probably be a bigger power than the USA is today, even if it went isolationist.

thats because Chiang Kai Shek wasn't a total moron
a chinese nationalist trained by the japs who believed in chinese independence
trouble is most chinkus were illiterate moronic peasants with less foresight than a nigger so it was big brother mao and his free rice bags that gets the chinkus support back then

Of course not. Whites can't yell "GO!" and act first, we have to have someone else throw the first punch and jack our jaw before we become a maelstrom of Aryan fury.

It's noble and completely retarded at the same time

I've noticed this too. I'm not saying everyone on here is basically a sage philosopher, historian, and theologian, but there are some great fucking responses on here. Really thought-provoking stuff that you have to really dig into to find holes or inconsistencies. Sorry to sound cheesy, but it really does make learning fun when you shit-talk people and have facts and queries flying around everywhere. Perhaps it's our boredom with casuals that drives us to find places that are interesting? That's my theory at least.

lol, I did the same thing actually, and for the past two months, when I shower, I'll take a warm shower and wash myself properly, then switch it to frigid for the last five minutes. The most noticeable change is that skin is fucking flawless. I also dream more now. Not sure if those are related, but I've noticed it. it also feels like you have an aura after a cold shower/bath, and you can feel the world better afterwards. Strange stuff

Kung Fu Hustle is pretty fucking great tbh
don't be a fag and get the dubbed version

Designated Shitting Cities

I feel similar honestly. I'm better than I was in the past, and I feel confident I wouldn't race-mix, but I can and do appreciate such women.

Really now? Anything you'd recommend reading about this?

>rolled the Caliph up in a carpet and stomped him to death
Why is this making me laugh so hard?

because its hilarious
Hulagu also made him eat solid gold, rubies and diamonds before he rolled him up in the carpet and had 5 big guys stomp him flat into a pancake
lectured him before he killed him
told him something like
'why did you hoard all this gold instead of paying for warriors to protect you and your city?'

Seriously, this is on par with the fucking Cossack's and their reply to that sultan to me. It's just so goofy that it doesn't sound possible, but at the same time, in the back of your mind, you know good and well it happened

Hulagu was a great guy
his wife, mother and sister were nestorian christians so he had a soft spot for them and had a fierce dislike for kebab

It was, but really, it was the only artillery that weren't made by "filthy barbarians." and the only artillery the Boxers could get their hands on. Most of the Qing Armies where against the boxers and helped the Eight-Nation Alliance
The Kansu Braves however where the only unit who had modern artillery, and they were the one who made the allies retreat.

"Yuan took the side of the pro-foreign faction in the Imperial Court, along with Prince Qing, Li Hongzhang, and Ronglu. He refused to side with the Boxers and attack the Eight-Nation Alliance forces, joining with other Chinese governors who commanded substantial modernized armies like Zhang Zhidong not participating in the Boxer Rebellion. He and Zhang ignored Empress Dowager Cixi's declaration of war against the foreign powers and continued to suppress the Boxers. In addition to not fighting the Eight-Nation Alliance and suppressing the Boxers in Shandong, Yuan and his army (the Right Division) also helped the Eight-Nation Alliance suppress the Boxers after the Alliance captured Beijing in August 1900. Yuan Shikai's forces massacred tens of thousands of people in their anti-Boxer campaign in Zhili."

Got to force people to fight somehow.

During the first war with Japan the most cabalbe Generals were sent off to supress revolts en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1895–96)
Doesn't help that most of the governors in China at the time responded to the call of arms by the central goverment with "nope :^)"

During the second war with Japan China was a failed state divided between various warlords. Chiang only had 300.000 troops loyal to him, and about 1 million who where controlled by generals.

After the almost aniliaton of the 88th division in Shanghai, Chiang decided to wage a war of atrision against the Japs, he didn't want to sacrefise the rest of his loyal troops, so he forced communist peasants instead :^)

Chiang Kai-Shek would have won if the civil war restarted right after their victory againt Japan, because Chiang was the most popular after he defeated the Japanese. China: Century of Revolution is a nice documentary youtube.com/watch?v=m7C40M9GM3k

However, the sad part is that the reason he lost was because Germany was the only foreign supporter of his regime, and American journalists and officers in China at the time descredited Chiangs regime and romantesiced the Communist party and how it was democratic while Chiang's regime was Fascist. To not forget ceding documents to the CCP: See Amerasia Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerasia

you've really gotta work on your english
were*

they were also half-turk muslim shits

Americas fault again?
i can see that

yeah Genghis Khans warpath was made by arrogant pricks
his first and only real beginner target was the tangut kingdom because they made him a slave once and treated him like a dog
after that the formula follows
>they respond with fuck off you barbarian and usually slaughter his ambassador/some mongols as an example of 'look how tough we are' like most of the Chinese dynasties he conquered and Islamic Persia and Mesopotamia

The Twilight of the Idols.

Atheism struck down Christianity, but carried with it Christian morality. Thus, Christian morality gets twisted by Nihilism into grotesque displays of pathological altruism, sanctimony, and cuckoldry, common features of every branch of Enlightenment ideologies.

If you really care read Jack Goldstone, "Revolution and Rebellion in the Early Modern World". Tl;dr, overpopulation in general and elite overpopulation in particular drove periodic crises that inevitably caused rebellions. All they needed was a match to set the whole house on fire, and in general the match was some kind of religious/political reform movement that allowed its adherents to expand quickly while still being hard for the secret police to infiltrate.

Hard to say. On the one hand, economic growth would have been vastly faster. On the other hand, the KMT was crazy corrupt and only got its act together when it was on the ropes and had to be honest/high-functioning or die. The ROC could have ended up as a US-ruled colony. It also could have ended up breaking into several pieces again because the KMT wasn't totalitarian enough to prevent separatism like the CCP could.

Literally no proof of the no proof alleged corruption, most if it were propeganda againt the KMT to swift support to the "Democratic" CCP. See Amerasia Affair
The corruption that did exist were purged away in later years when he located to Taiwan.
Impossible, how would an anti-imperialist goverment become a colony?
This might be true, however, just like Chiang Kai-Shek did previously after being roasted from power 1931, he got back into office by support of Totalitarian Cliques, this time being the China Reconstruction Society(Commonly know as Blue Shirt Society)
During KMT ruler of Taiwan there were several Fascist officers in goverment.
The CCP would not solify it rule over all of China before the '50s

Same way any other government dependent on foreign power and internally corrupt does.

Right, in Taiwan, when he was reduced to a single province. You can't study the history of the ROC without knowing that, even before they tried invading Manchuria, there was a corruption problem.

American hackers are the best of the bunch, it's just that you don't hear about them because they're doing things that the government doesn't want the media reporting on. The Chinese and Russians are good, but the US has them pretty outclassed.

That and the US doesn't commit corporate espionage as a government like China does. The American government wouldn't benefit from stealing mundane schematics, etc. since we don't have state capitalism, so no one involved can profit from counterfeiting like the Chinese can.

…..and why did he do this?

Sorry, this directed to

Nevermind, question is answered.

NEVER sell anything to an Asian guy on craig's list, ebay, or amazon. You WILL get ripped off.

This happens literally every single time some gook buys my shit; if it's not the Chinese ripping me off, it's the Vietnamese. Every single one of them is a dishonest rat-eating bastard.

Never do business with a chink. Never. They're worse than Jews; a kike may price-gouge you to hell and back, but at least you actually get what you paid for.

This is why China is a joke.

This is why I only deal with whites, nips and the occasional kike, if he really wants it he'll pay for it begrudgingly

Gooks are a race of weird autistic subhumans, what else is there to say?

cheap tricks and dishonesty is why your society is still a shithole, guess we should treat your kind as shoot on sight, soon enough, soon enough.

They never invaded Mancuria…
The corruption problem, which existed, is mostly an exagurted meme. But not the leading cause of its defeat, the KMT had great success purging corruption during the Najing Decade

Why are you projecting?

I ain't even a chink though.
We gooks don't fall for chink tricks.

I thought obama was bad but damn
sorry china user

The irony of this statement is that "you get what you pay for" is a Chinese saying that will be told to you after they rip you off, because you didn't pay them enough not to rip you off.

I'm horrified that streetshitters who gangrape women on buses gained access to nuclear weapons.

Not yet, anyway.

lol

Who's the 2nd one, I've never seen an Asian so pixie-like and delicate.

Not even close.

Pol Pot didn't fuck up when he killed 25% of his country's population, he saw it coming and didn't care. He wanted to return Cambodia to the completely agrarian society he saw as egalitarian and ideal, but that sort of society doesn't need a very large population. IIRC one of his quotes was something along the lines of "I only need 1 million for my perfect society", so if the remaining 7 million died … ehhh.

I need to bump this for posterity

Jon fuck you if you go balls in with the chinks. I clearly warned you.
I'm archiving this to laugh at you later

Resulting in those unfit to adapt / benefit from the opportunity being flushed out of existence. It's all right, actually. Obviously Ness Ludd and friends beg to disagree.

Excellent threat BTW.

*Ned Ludd