Hey Dysnomia. If you are still out there, I want you to know, I am sorry for calling you a foggat...

Hey Dysnomia. If you are still out there, I want you to know, I am sorry for calling you a foggat, and I am not just saying that because things have been going bananas lately.

Meh it's still his fault, I told that faggot to make me an admin, then I would show Holla Forums what true pedo purge would look like.

holy shit man, you called him a foggat? your dead

But he is a foghat

Does his semen taste more bitter than mine, you colossal faggot? You bastard!

What's a fooghet?

Mods, name the thread subject. "Dear Dysnomia".

I would have required all posts to be fully clothed. Or limit girl posting to one or two threads if it is still out of control.

nah, I am not dead.

C-Calm down, user.

bump for Dysnomia

Dys was a cool guy. Newfag sucks. No fun stickying, it's like the site is being run by a feminist robot.

it's actually very sweet even though he drinks so much coffee

i'm not him btw so don't ask how I know this.

I'm pretty sure "newfag" is just a bot dysnomia wrote so he can wach CP while the bot does all the work

Dysnomia was an idiot who made things more difficult for himself than necessary by banning content that isn't illegal. Not to mention the constant trip capcode abuse and attention whoring.

tou don't even understand how much a trole he weas.

well yeah he's contributed to the code on this site several times and codemonkey knows it

Dysnomia's layers of meta aren't just the result of being clever it's also being on the board hours a day for years. He had a better attitude towards things than all the spergs on here.

dysnomia was only on Holla Forums for 1 hour a day for 10 days before he got removed as head mod of Holla Forums.

I once saved a picture of dysnomia he posted right before he deleted it. He's 100% full blood Jewish.
Like down to the last bit. He wears the hat, beard, glasses, hair drills he is a kike.

Should i post the image if I find it?

there are some conspiracy fags saying he never left Holla Forums

Isn't dysnomia a Holla Forums mod?

It's not even a conspiracy, I know he's never left Holla Forums

you're full shit newfag runs this place completely different

prove it if you can tho im interested

He's probably out of the management, but he still posts
I can't really prove it, I know his style though

if you can't prove it it isnt true

if you recognize it then call out his posts and start archivnig them and then post a thread about it

ibn4 "lazy" inb4 you're dysnomia

I'm not that autistic there's your first one, and I can respect that he dislikes having one name for too long. He prefers to switch it up a lot, and he was dysnomia for a really long time.

what did he mean by this

the

do it anyway or gtfo

I got him to respond to a thread I made like 2 days ago, he still lurks. I don't really want to wear out the bait I used just to prove he's here though. Someone else probably saw it because there were a couple other responses in that thread before it 404ed.

did he post with a capcode?

Nope.

How do you know it was him?

DYSNOMIA DYSNOMIA COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE THERE IS A NEW IM ALBUM! IF YOU COME OUT I'LL GIVE YOU A TASTY DRINK!

that album cover is EoE

I can't prove it was, just circumstantial evidence. Infected Mushroom was always his favorite band and I made a thread that was about it then the first reply I addressed to dys. Then it slid way down the catalog (because no-one else likes IM) and dys sage-replied and then someone else bumped. The thread was just this

I wouldn't be too sure about that

Is that you dys?

no i was just shitposting

dysappointing

TAKING OVER THIS THREAD

Actually i was just shitposting when i said i was shitposting. That could be dysnomia i dont know.

I don't even know what's happening anymore. This thread has just ascended to levels I can't wrap my mind bear around.

That post isn't meta enough to by dysnomia.

If it were he would have anticipated someone believing him when he admitted to trolling and would have never admitted it + added a layer of irony by misspelling a word or two.

???????

Good point.

Dysnomia died and transcended to a bear. We're cracking the code.

dysnomia is a bear circle.

We're going to need to start suspending our memes from trees when we go to sleep if there are bears running around the board.