I am proud of you little shits

I am proud of you little shits.
I told you what is the best way to spread the truth. I sat and watched over the past month letting the beautiful creation that you all are set a fire to the world. Whether it be meme magik or your collective will into reality.
You have done it.

With the FBI user i hope i can get a contact with you as i believe you since you spoke and have experience with SAP.
As for the rest of you we need the next plan of action.

Create more propaganda, persuade your family and friends (Friends is by situation. many of you dont have them.) Get into the minds of your peers.

The fire rises in Istanbul, the French are prime for war, Brazil is the center of attention within the next few months for the olympics and there is Rebels forming against the government. Here in America the nation is rising behind trump or against hilary.

i want to help you as much as i can without breaking some laws put on me.
So if we have any Marketing and Psychology major anons here itd be good to get to know them.

Lets begin.
Find these FMs for reference
3-01-01,-02,-05
33-05
33-04
Know Pavlov, Mavlow, realms of the human psych.

I will be on and off tonight so i may be slow to respond so forgive me

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
pcf45.com/sealords/cuadai/wanderingsoul.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2eB046f998U
youtube.com/watch?v=5l0oDtaOknU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I remember you posted a while back, aside from the FMs are pic related and blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list a good jumping off point for learning the foundations of persuasion and so on? Anything major missing from the list(s)?

bump because i have no idea whats going on

This is actually a pretty solid list.

What we do need here is research and evidence of Cultural and racial heritage, commintments, crime, advances in technology, and religion.

With the political and Social climates going on right now we need as much fuel to add to the fire.

JESUS CHRIST IVE DONE THE CAPTCHA 3 TIMES ALREADY

The image in this post

Has a couple of good jumping off points as far as inducing cognitive dissonance in SJW types goes in my opinion, although I can't say I'm exactly an authority on the matter

And then the images I'm posting now got thrown up on here a few days ago but they were a little low-quality so I just cleaned them up and consolidated them for Holla Forums's benefit

Tl;dr it's an uphill battle but we're taking the little victories we can as far as I can tell

Do you have any info on the Bearenstein universe? I want to go back.

The little victories have been getting large amounts of traction.
Honestly this is what i love so much about Pokemon Go.

Conspiracy theories aside i believe its getting a lot of good for anons to get back outside, get active and get social.

It improves confidence from more interactions and therefore more of a probabillity for the Red pill to be given to normies.

Hell i know im not supposed to practice my job on citizens, so there was a bunch of tourist in my city downtown while i was playing from Rammestein. The most insane pro Eu people ive ever talked to.

Well now all 5 of them i talked to because they too played and downloaded the game here and also believe Merkel should hang.

The human mind is a scary thing when you know how to manipulate it

I know of a way to get back.

You grab your daddys handgun and you suck start it.

Im just not ready to do it myself just yet

Over the course of a couple months I got a coworker over from being a lukewarm anti-Trump Berniebro to a fire-breathing Trump-or-die kind of guy, it's really all about identifying fracture points and extrapolating on them

For instance, in his case it was about putting the Cologne attacks and Common Core in my sights and precision striking facts on those two vulnerabilities; a couple days later he came up and told me he looked into it and was pissed at how much the media was spinning everything Trump said

Vulnerabilities
Susceptibilities
Accessibility

3 most core terms we use in Psyop

Is there anything major we on Holla Forums are missing/not understanding/haven't found yet/have completely wrong? Just for future reference so we can continue to keep on the right track

That won't work at all, you'll just come right back, but you'll have a 1 in 3 chance of being born a nigger. The only way out is through.

Whats the optimal language level to meme messages. Like what grade level do we write at and what prose. Do we stick to short quips like "crooked Hillary" and "Lyin' Ted" or what?

Let me guess, "da normies n da joos"

You have a higher chance being born a chink or a designated shitter

(checked)
As FBI user said alot of us in the military just like to watch you guys work. ITs like a hivemind for information and shitpostng

Memes themselves are an art as they can connect with even the most retarded individual and get the point across. The nicknames and banter bring an image for the person named. with an image in relation to a personality and name it is easier to form a bias

I was using the word meme in the sense of memetics not memes as "le ebin dank may mays :DDDD fugg" stuff.

As with psy-war we want to propagate a message like a communicable disease. Bias isn't a problem let alone falsehoods. You see this with leftist programing. EG Mateen shooter. All the facts come out about a week to 2 weeks later but everyone programed to call him a self loathing gay and stuff.

Hows the best way to program/set up a mental barrier for people. EG bulletproof their mind to the shit that will inevitably come from normie media? How do we get people to espouse our messages besides sad frogs and sad men ruminating?

We don't have a psy-war school like y'all have in the military where we show off propaganda and have other armies rate the propaganda like the banana surrender papers for the Iraqis.

Do you know why the establishment is so shitty at memes/memetics? Are we just that good? Is it the imageboard environment is extremely conducive to their creation/propagation? Or are they secretly very adept and just concealing it well?

What we learned in our training as people do learn with life.

Truth.

Messages with unbiased, Complete facts, and non competition agendas.

So in reality telling the truth and only the raw true is the way to break down all barriers.

However much like Holla Forums has done to themselves they have bias, prejudice, and stubborness to listen to conflicting idealisms. Whether they are right are wrong.

To set up a barrier is the exact same.
However to create the wall mentally you need to expose any and all misinformation coming from other sources or pretend to be the other sources and make people hate you.

We call this BLACK psyop. Not done very often as it takes a general to give us an ok.

Average reading level for US adults is 7 - 8th grade. Therefore that's the level that news media / politicians adapt their message to reach.

This is relevant to us, as that is the level we should mold our propaganda to fit - it must be ACCESSIBLE to the masses. The OC generated here fits the bill for that perfectly as it generally meets the criteria for simplicity, truth, and best of all humor.

Well done.

See y'all can catch on pretty easily

this is partially what I'm looking for

While I have a partial issue with believing anything you tell me, I can somewhat see this happening because I know the Mutt and Jeff routine requires a signoff from your lead interrogator/officer of the unit.

Now, there is a line between truth, lies, and facts.

We hate the idea of your truth vs my truth but it does exist. From my understandings of interrogation and using people, its facts that matter.

EG gulf of tonkin. We know its falseflag now. We know that it didn't happen but from everything including the realistic delivery of OPORDS and reports of the attack, known procedure, etc, the government was able to throw in a single like of the damn thing not happening and spark the next stage of the Vietnam War.

By this are you suggesting my grandfathers tactic of "baffle them with bullshit"? Where you flood them with damn truthful stuff/near perfect things and slip in one or two lies/falsehoods to get what you need done. Would this be okay?

Can you tell me about current psy-war and what we don't know about Grenada? This is something I am quite interested in.

Gaslighting? Weltanschaung kreig? Sertzetzung?
This is basically what it comes to? I have no moral reservations against this, but I am apprehensive about the blowback. Any way to get over this?

Do they need to go to war? If so, why?

Also, I plan on walking into a recruiting station on Monday. Any way to get them to realize I rally want to do essentially what we do here and what we've barely discussed so far?

I don't know the exact MOS for things like "I wanna fuck up the heads of the enemy".

What I mean by this is I want to go past the normie teir psyops stuff and get to either computer ops or something really fun. I basically want to do research like I've done on Holla Forums and Holla Forums for years. Assemble it in digestable format. Then make foreign policy out of it.

CIA is nogo since they requires a degree from a college to get into analysis but I don't need a degree to get into case-officer and shit.

I wish i could explain it that easily.
Your main goal here is to influence and dive into the minds of the citizens of a country or just a local area.

When it comes to the enemy then misinformation and decryption and engagements through KLAs are important.

Example: Taliban is blowing up a road that convoys go through frequently.

PSYACT: Work in tandem with another element in this case a marksman. Wait for next Tali to try to set up IED. Blow his fucking brains out and then put up posters using him as an example.

They will get the idea of "If i do X then Y will happen to me"

Grenada was before me brother. Im not that old yet.

there is no way to get over the blowback if it is traced back to you or your actors. A international shitstorm is most likely to happen.

Ours are more powerful from honesty and appeal to reason/nature. However, they don't always "hit home" to the uninitiated.

Start dissecting advertisements you see. As carcinogenic as TV ads are, they are an excellent opportunity to learn. There's also a reason superbowl spots cost an arm and a dick for a 30-second snippet. The word of the day is "pathos." They make the viewer feel something. Or try to.

Same goes for static images in magazines - that is the closest parallel to most of the OC that flows from this sewer. one user's bloodied drawing of the woman and her child being stabbed by mudslides is a perfect example of what we need more of.

The only emotion I often identity with is anger. THAT is what led me here. As posted above, USE THAT EMOTION. Don't look irrational, but make it visible when you talk to people. We can wake that same feeling in them, and the chain will gain a new link.

PSYOP is apart of the Special Operations community with detachments sent went SF, Rangers, SEAL camps, and other world sites.
There are only 5000 of us in the entire Country.

35 series is believed the MOS for intel

We absolutely hate the CIA.

If the money is good we will take the offers they send us but most of us hate them

Good job

My current understanding of the school of postmodern leftist thought is that their path to creating a better world lies largely in the perception of a better world; they achieve this with their clever rewording, their censorship, their propaganda and advertisements - raw pathos.This is in direct opposition to the school of thought Holla Forums follows (for the most part) which is to champion that which is objectively true, regardless of the negative connotations hefted upon it by our subjective perception. We can use this to our advantage, but we must also learn how to utilize the inverse as well. If we can succeed on both levels, then the war will already be won - it will just be a matter of time after that point.

Nobody likes Langley guys since they are constantly cramping your style and most of the expenditures they have is for living a lavish lifestyle.

As for offers are they offers like jackaling or offers for information?

Anger is the second emotion anyone has. Get sad? You rationalzie and enemy/a slight… get angry. Get happy, determine you were fucked over by a friend/friend crashes party/flirts with the girl you like? Get fucking angry.

Appeal to anger.

Langley guys get to spend money on lavish lifestyles, from what I understand its half their budget at least.

Offers? Offers like jackaling or offers like information and you act as our man inside of psyops offers? Or am I completely missing this? (I'm drinking excuse me if I am egocentric and if I am retarded)

Also, any ways to deal with drinking and loose lips problems? I can catch myself and redirect conversations but I am afraid I can be a liability. Should I stop drinking if I do join the military?

Postmodernism relies on using meta tactics of debate. This is how my team won congress hs debates over firmament and glass ceiling and how space doesn't exist. Its the same how blacks can "debate" racism and how they can't win in the structure of debate therefor you have to let them win.

Wordplay is the first act of psy-war. We have to use words and the mind to fill in the blanks. We all have an idea of what a cuck is but we leave that up to personal experiences to make allow receivers of the message the ability to become disgusted with the individual after applying mental "impropriety" and "deceit" with.

We will not be able to use the inverse for some time seeing as the overton window hasn't shifted enough.

It's pretty much an anonymous think-tank freely available for anyone to use. Probably why no-one intends to shut Holla Forums down any time soon in spite of its growing influence.

Which is tantamount to imagining shit as gold, in some vain hope it transmutes into actual gold.

Second greentext is from:

ITT: roleplaying faggots who have never done anything useful and are mainstream media manipulated shills.

Perhaps you remember the thread titled "were winning" or something similar a week or so ago?

It was full of encouragement - my guess is some user probably redpilled a friend and got excited. That's good.

This is the right direction. We are winning in the sense that our… momentum, if you will, is absolutely fucking insane. We generate OC at a disgusting rate. Look at what happened with Nice. 15 minutes after that was news we had HONEST #refugeeswelcome tags on pictures of corpses and Pepe was driving the damn truck. the creativity here is insane and beautiful - that is our strength. Meanwhile the MSM messages have stagnated and people wake up to the fact that we are not all the same.

It is imperative to keep morale high. If you have a redpill success story. Share that shit. Show your power level in public. It will surprise you how malleable people can be if you're honest.

hhahahahahhahahaahha
Sorry that was rich. Drinking is a daily part of our depressing life.

And i mean offers as in work for the CIA and leave the army because you have a job field we want.

Shill calling someone else a shill

Nice try Schlomo.

Precisely.
Its the energy and momentum that draws a crowd and boost production capabiliities within the groups. Holla Forums is no exception to this and because of the anonymity is easier to get fast tracked into binge posting

So build up an image of a larger army
eg Seal team 10 when there was only one
Hitler with 500 members of NSDAP when there were only 20ish

Then build from there?

Fool fellows into thinking there is more support than there is and use that to build up actual support and use the fake support/image of support to scare the enemy?

What is Gideons Trumpets and Torches?

Nice dubs,

This is my favorite video to learn from. The product was so effective that it made our allies surrender to us

pcf45.com/sealords/cuadai/wanderingsoul.html

Well if I guess we're getting biblical can we not call the prostitute the truest spy?

Vietcong tactics right there

Ah yes, the vietnamese beliefs that if they were not freed from their souls properly they would haunt the battlefield.

so psyops set up a tape to sound like souls calling their comrads' names.

It was so effective that the AVRN would be demoralized if they were in hearing shot of this so there was a memo sent out to not play this around the AVRN.

I have a very military family and I'm very interested in this stuff. :)

The head of north vietnamese intelligence was said to be a taxi driver in Hue iirc.

Anyways

What can I do to expedite the process of getting the recruiters to help me get intel-psyops crap?

At one point in time I wanted 35Q but realized I would be making RFID cards all day.

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=2eB046f998U

youtube.com/watch?v=5l0oDtaOknU

take the ASVAB
Gt score abov 100
ST score above 115

So word skills/vocab
Score high enough to not be considered retarded?

What about the fake language test. I can't remember what I got on the fake language test but they said it was high.

I've only shown people pol as a later step…

Anger is a powerful driver. Fear is as well. The two are separate and distinct entities - anger drives action, fear inhibits it. While some may say "appeal to their fears, get them scared enough to think" I take this as dishonest.

People have long been suppressed and coerced by fear. Fear of being labeled a "racist" or an "anti-semite" - this prevents their natural reactions, their free thought, and they are rewarded by not being ostracized. That's why it has worked for so damned long.

Fortunately, that shit is not much longer for this world. Dismantle their fear. If they are susceptible to the race card. Slip in phrases like "anti-white."

While on the topic of emotion, pity, or guilt, is one that I have a hard time getting around when working with people. Even if I illustrate that our culture has been taught guilt to be manipulated, they will still think that's for the better. Suggestions would be welcome for ways to get around the "guilty conscience." I have literally gotten a friend to admit that he had "white guilt" but he thought it was a good thing…. that was a setback

WHERE'S MY AIRBORNE EBOLA IN EUROPE?

your General asvab score should be above 75

There is no language test on the ASVAB.
However for PSYOP language school is mandatory and so is AIRBORNE

honestly Holla Forums isnt a very good place in terms of political discussion.
Ive been lurking since 06-07 and its never changed. Dont get me wrong i love how horrible there folks are. But for actual information you must dig yourselves sometimes.

I don't care about AB training. I'll be a chairborn ranger tbh. I scored 75 softmore year of HS.

As for digging, I'm used to it. I check the US embassy twitters first thing in a habbening. Especially the local ones in regards to the area of the habbening.

Should I go interrogation to psywar or psywar to interrogation. I know there are problems with directly talking to prisoners/people as psywarriors but I want your take.

PSYOP'

It doesnt matter the route you go.but those two jobs dont work with eachother if so then very rarely

Take information from people?
Use information from people?
Never work together?

its more complicated than that

Interrogation is exactly what it sounds like on captives,;POIs, POWs.

Psyop/MISO is a whole nother realm

Can't you use information gathered from POW/capture to work into psyops.

it goes through its proper channels and ultimatly intel then psyop

Gay. I want to work with mission pertinent intel.

Then go 35

Psyops is what I want to help buy I want to get information from people. situation, etc. What do?

you can get information from people through face to face engagements and data surveys that HQ does.

just go psyop or talk to a recruiter

recruiters are dishonest shitbags but I trust you enough to get some info from this. THanks fam.

ya my recruiter fucking lied hahaha

they all do

How serious is past pot use for clearances? Nothing on record but they'd likely find enough to ask about it.

What should I exepct from psyops
My expectation is a group of 14 people 1/3 of whom I hate
1/3 I don't care about
1/3 I like

Stuck to terminals making photoshits, having fun, making bants, reeeeeeesearch, banter, more reeeeeeeeeeeeesearch and creating psyops paphlets, getting my superiors promoted, and hating my existence.

Does this sum it up? If so, I'm sold.

nice to see you again user, wish I could get a beet with you in a world where everything turns out great

At most say you smoked a few times. You will be attatched to a polygraph later on. It reacts on fear/uncertainty so you want to convince yourself it was a few times. Practice with 3/4 lies of the same meaning.

I smoked it once at a party
Actually. maybe 3 or 4 times
Yeah 4 times
It had to be 4 times.

Your phasing of the question is partially what determines it on later analysis. Act as if you're forthcoming and act as if you're telling the truth and be confident in yuorself. Heart rate may increase but you gotta full the machine.

They will rephrase the question several times, so have several answers of the same kind.

What all the recruiters would (surreptitiously) tell me was to say no more than 3 for the contract and to be honest with the clearance check, which sounded like a good way to go to jail.

It's a shame, I like to smoke and I don't much like drinking, outside of the possible blackmail potential, it doesn't seem like a big deal concerning analytical work.

Have a few more answers than what classified/whatever interrogators will look for. Have like 7 answers for "I smoked like 3 times"

there is the PDD and a TPT
the pdd is a hq detachment where theyplan and do pretty much what you summed up.

The TPT is what i am. We go usually as a detachment to support a brigade or a company to support a division.

One is stag, the other is fluid.
Papers-Tactical

it all comes down to where you get sent and your qualifications