Trump, Pence, risque Logos and 4th Dimension Chess

TRUMP IS PLAYING 4D CHESS AGAIN

The fucking MADMAN.

I've been sitting around, wondering the whole day, what the fuck is going on?

I know we have all been scratching our heads, and honestly, I was kind of demotivated… until I logged into kikebook tonight.

The normies are in full force making fun of the new Trump/Pence logo. At first, I thought to myself, what the absolute fuck are you doing Trump? Making a logo that looks that like a big dick fucking something? Just fuck my logo up.

I don't want to get all blog post on you guys, but hear me out. I noticed just how many times this thing popped up, so I went on twitter and searched there too. Of course, all of the liberals are going on and on about what could be implied with this new logo, page after page after page…

THEN IT HIT ME, EVERY FUCKING LIBERAL HAS TRUMPS LOGO NOW POSTED TO THEIR TWITTER AND FACEBOOK PAGE

Out of all the possible logos Trump could have picked, what else could he have possible picked that would have caused every fucking normie commie to post Trump's logo? I don't think there is anything. This is a classic Trump troll. All of the fucking normies are taking the bait with it by reposting shit like this.

How long did it take Trump to successfully burn his new logo into the minds of his opponents and everyone else?

ONE DAY

Instead of spending millions upon millions to blast his logo everywhere, the normies have already did it for him, for free.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Once I realized, that this was on purpose, I went from thinking it was just a design abortion, to thinking about the potential deeper symbolism behind it… yes, for real. Think about it, look at every gif people have made about it, let me give you the basic Freudian 101.

You have two things in the picture, a T and a P. The T is on top, to P is on the bottom. For example, look at the first gif that I posted.

While liberals are happy to see this and think "haha, The T and the P are having sex" without giving it any further thought, but the important thing is consider this symbol a step further and ask, "who is fucking who in this picture?"

The T is the top dog, the P is the receiver.

I don't think that Trump has any personal issues against Pence, but we've seen how he goes after other neo-cons and their ilk like Yeb. So this leads me to believe that this pick was merely placate the conservatives, but I think there's a deeper hidden layer that we have to ask ourselves going back to that question of "Who is fucking who here?".

I think Trump is setting up a ruse for the neo-cons. I think that this is to rope them in, but Trump will end up fucking them raw in the end.

Think about it, how embarrassing already is it that with this one logo, the liberals have already spread far and wide the symbolism of Trump fucking his VP? He didn't even need to do anything, it was practically free. Trump is probably laughing his ass off right now knowing that it only took a fucking day to get the whole left to spread his new logo far and wide across the internet for free.

I'm calling it now though; this VP pick is a ruse for the Neo-Cons, he's just tricking them into feeling safe with this. Trump is up to something. Consider the logo, people are being rused, have hope. With just a few months till the election, who would give a shit about a boring ass logo? Out of all of the things Trump has done, what else could he possibily do to stir up some more controversy? Typical 4D chess

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/trump?s=t
dictionary.com/browse/pence?s=t
cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-campaign-logo/index.html
wired.com/2016/07/ins-outs-new-trump-pence-logo/
recode.net/2016/7/15/12201498/trump-pence-campaign-logo-meme
politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-vp-pick-mike-spence-logo-225612
npr.org/2016/07/15/486177667/-memeoftheweek-the-new-trump-pence-thats-doing-something
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/15/twitter-reacts-to-terrible-new-trump-pence-campaign-logo.html
cbsnews.com/news/new-donald-trump-mike-pence-logo-raises-eyebrows-on-social-media/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/15/trump-pence-logo/87137132/
fortune.com/2016/07/15/new-trump-logo/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-logo-criticized_us_57891d63e4b0867123e115a0
vox.com/2016/7/15/12200174/donald-trump-mike-pence-logo
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/07/15/trump_pence_campaign_s_penetrating_new_logo.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/nsfw-trump-pence-2016-unveils-steamy-logo.html
yahoo.com/news/trump-pence-logo-gives-people-giggles-185338727--election.html
adage.com/article/campaign-trail/responses-possibly-nsfw-trump-pence-logo/304984/
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/07/15/feeling-pensive-who-is-trumps-vp-mike-pence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ
pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/16/right-wing-pundit-glenn-beck-shocked-to-find-out-his-bull-is-gay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the neo-cons are going to bottom for Trump.

Great so Trump's Master Plan was to make everyone think he's a Big Guy homo for globalist Pence.

Mission, uh, accomplished I guess. So worth it.

Nice theory OP, but Trump didn't design his own logo.

That doesn't mean he didn't come up with the idea and then also approve the final version of it. For something this big, Trump is not going to pick some random ass logo. This was planned, its just another publicity ruse, and its working exactly as intended.

Nothing goes out without the boss's approval.

By that logic, Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf either.

I really hope so user

This election is the gift that keeps on giving. That said, the name Trump/Pence sounds like "Trumpening" or comeuppance, which could mean Hillary's or washington's comeuppance or their reckoning.

Trump:
dictionary.com/browse/trump?s=t
to excel; surpass; outdo

Pence:
dictionary.com/browse/pence?s=t
a plural of penny; used in referring to a sum of money rather than to the coins themselves (often used in combination):

He's literally telling us he's going to beat - and in the logo, screw and fuck over - the money men.

That's what I was thinking too
And the timing of this is right in the middle of happenings
What with Nice, Dallas, Hillary not getting Indicted, Stuff dug up about her and Turkey

Except Hitler literally penned Mein Kampf, whereas Trump isn't a graphic artist.

You "Trump can do no wrong!" shills are really trying my patience, I like your candidate as does everyone else. But if you don't learn to moderate your arse kissing that may soon change.

Interdasting Theory OP.

Let's hope you're right OP.

I think you might be right OP

Again, considering all of the news worthy shit that has gone down in the past few days, and somehow, Trumps shitty logo that could have been created in just a few minutes in illustrator now has the following coverage:

cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-campaign-logo/index.html

wired.com/2016/07/ins-outs-new-trump-pence-logo/

recode.net/2016/7/15/12201498/trump-pence-campaign-logo-meme

politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-vp-pick-mike-spence-logo-225612

npr.org/2016/07/15/486177667/-memeoftheweek-the-new-trump-pence-thats-doing-something

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/15/twitter-reacts-to-terrible-new-trump-pence-campaign-logo.html

cbsnews.com/news/new-donald-trump-mike-pence-logo-raises-eyebrows-on-social-media/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/15/trump-pence-logo/87137132/

fortune.com/2016/07/15/new-trump-logo/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-logo-criticized_us_57891d63e4b0867123e115a0

vox.com/2016/7/15/12200174/donald-trump-mike-pence-logo

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/07/15/trump_pence_campaign_s_penetrating_new_logo.html

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/nsfw-trump-pence-2016-unveils-steamy-logo.html

yahoo.com/news/trump-pence-logo-gives-people-giggles-185338727--election.html

adage.com/article/campaign-trail/responses-possibly-nsfw-trump-pence-logo/304984/

Trump hit it out of the park with this logo. Free advertising like nobodies business. Normies giggle on the surface, but its super effective advertising.

Obviously. Like what we learned with the small hands nonsense, lefties and cucks are literally children and will poke and make fun of this shit all damn day because they have that mentality.

The shills in the Pence confirmed thread wouldn't stop doing it either. Makes them easy to spot. They weren't lele benis memes either, a true shitlord would not have gone doing that without ebin benis memes.

Thinking of how bland and unremarkable Pence it is, after seeing this image, it struck me: We may have accidentally memed a wojack unto Trump without realizing it.

HAHA holy shit

And people who shit-talk the logo look immature in the process as well, even more so when they try and act like adults about other issues or cry about Trump not sticking to the issues.

According to David Irving Hitler actually just told stories about his life and policies and his party ghostwrote it together into a book.

oh no… I think you might be right user… hes going to be the feels vp

Fucckkkkkk

Wojack did nothing to deserve all that.

Also who will be our Gondola then?

Unless…we are the gondola

Pepe for the Alphas
Wojak for the Betas
Trump/Pence 2016
Hillary will get her comeuppance

It's obviously Ann Coulter.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

Gondola is the observer
The one who sees all but can't do/doesn't know how to do anything to help
So of course we're the Gondola

why does that gondola have nigger lips

Holy shit. He looks just like him.

Man, if only we got dubs for this post. Eh, re-roll?

Kek will bless this thread when it's the proper time…

Our memes have been made flesh. What black magic have we done?

I hope you're right.

Rerolling for dubs while invoking Kek is heresy. Kek blesses those who are faithful with dubs when they need it most, not to beggars who are unclean. #TrumpPence16

If he gives an speech or address on feels, I'll fall over laughing and never doubt the memes again.

We were all looking for a way to meme Pence, and it looks like we found the way. Let's get those meme engines started, let the meme mana flow. Trump Pepe/Pence Wojack is a go.

Kek wants chaos, we've obviously become too orderly for him. Now's the time for Trump to climb the presidential ladder without the blessing of kek.

OH NO….

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/07/15/feeling-pensive-who-is-trumps-vp-mike-pence.html

Also Trump has always used phallic imagery. From Hillary getting 'schlonged' to 'I guarantee you, there's no problem. Subconsciously he is raising the issue that he has a penis and Hillary is deficient in that vital leadership quality. And he's even got his enemies reinforcing his male sexuality by laughing that his logo is a penis in the act of penetration.

Some OC

Nice try, Schlomo. We have tapped into memetic energy. You don't have a monopoly on the memes anymore.

Whoops wrong one

Don't forget that a lot of his act is showing he is the Alpha and that he's the most manly, the only one Manlier in Politics is Obama's "Wife"

His utter lack of lips is perfect. I was put off by it but now it all makes sense.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Checked and witnessed.

And the digits have arrived.

And the name Pence even sounds like penis. Trump is a master wizard. This whole VP pick was probably based around making voters think about the fact that he has a cock.

CHECKED

You know with a name like Pence, pee pee poo poo jokes will become mainstream, in time for Hillary to shit herself live on air during the debate.

But of course the Wojak is needed for the Pepe.

WHY CONTAIN THE MEMES? S'COOL!

Nice bruh.

Well here is a better quality version as I accidently saved the thumbnail while making the first one
Just when we thought it was over
It was just begining

Bleach his face, if you can.

Looks like it's Kek praising time, boys.

I might as well post my old OC

This is our fault lads….but we know how this ends pepe always gets the last laugh

The resemblance is…quite uncanny

lol, saved

Holy shit. We done it lads.

So you live on welfare?

wojak irl is creepy as fuck lol

Holy shit he really is feels guy. What the fuck.

For some reason this makes me feel better about him as VP pick more than any of the reasons I've seen people give.

the resemblance is uncanny

Go watch his interview with Hannity, the guy is a robot completely devoid of emotion

Its the memes Jack

PRAISE KEK, GOD OF MEMES

nah, I do programming and can choose when I want to work, too many happenings today, decided to read news and do work later.

We are the gondola
The observers, the ones with no mouth that must scream.

Literally a Pepe-Wojak ticket.

I did the best I could on GIMP but its a little rough around the edges Literally

It sounds like Trumpets.

Geez you're right, his face barely changes.

Nice, pretty darn close.

No user, that will do just fine

I made another

9/11

well done m8

Now spread it to the shitlibs on 9gag

I can't stop smiling now Holla Forums. TrumpPepe PenceFeels, visually, it's just to perfect.

Tried to do Wojack proper best I could without a proper template.

Really good job user
Better than what I did

yea that isn't the lowest energy meme in existence

I like yours too, because it show just how eerily close he is to feels guy.

Why did no one see this earlier, it is so obvious.

Thanks.

Relax user, we're just testing the waters here for meme potential.

Also I'm still just practicing my photoshop skills.

Pic is the first one I've ever done, and I've just been practicing on and off.

Kek, very nice.

Now that you mention it, its obvious hes just doing it for free advertisement.

Then in the debates he going to be like "you spent 50 times more than me and I'm still ahead of you in the polls". The absolute mad man is up to another ruse.

This is fucked up, it needs to stop. Shutting Holla Forums down now.

Wasn't oval office poo poo pee pee an old meme?

We need to be meme a dominant Pepe and submissive Wojack. not in a gay way you dummies

this is literally what the logo is implying

This has always been the case. If anything, by meming Trump as Pepe, we assured that Wojak would soon follow, connected to Trump in some manner. We memed too hard and made Wojak VP.

Thanks, Don

Nonsense. At this rate, everything we've ever wanted will come true.

the feels VP

Indeed. It is my folly. We can never meme too hard.

We could slap ">tfw" on each picture and nothing would be amiss. This is wonderful.

Even his forehead wrinkles are dead on, what in the fuck?

Pence wasn't a bad choice, he was just a safe limp noodle choice. I'm pretty certain it gained him some concessions in the RNC rules committee, probably what let them crush NeverTrump shits so decisively, and it will benefit him with cucked donors and voters who were vacillitating. He could have picked a bolder choice which would have certainly have pleased us, pretty sure Trump himself isn't too pleased with Pence, and I wouldn't totally put it past him to come out on the last day of the convention and shock everyone including Pence.

But the new logo is fucking hilarious and brilliant and full of symbolic dankitude.

not to be that guy but its wojack

I've been on the interwbz long enough to spot a liar, its facebook feely man

I hope not.

Remember to get ready to watch this morning.

For the rest of the series.

やっと、これで抜けるぞ

Messing around with ideas

praise kek

is what it looks like at a casual glance

The similarity is there, but I'm seeing someone else.

He looks more like Biden and Bibi to me

Trump might just be KEK incarnate.

He looks like Roger Stone.

Well shit. I don't know what to expect anymore. Everything's gone batshit. How danker will the memes go?

DIGITS CONFIRM

Meme this during the DNC to demoralize liberals and independents

Anything I should change?

You guys are helping me feel better about the Pence decision. I can at least imagine a world where Pence becomes the cuckservative avatar who is always the butt of Trump's antics.

The logo should be changed to something like his.

I'm no graphic designer as you can see, but you get the idea. I've been thinking this all day.

That picture of Assad looks like G-Man to me.

Touched it up.

Trump is a true alpha male that fucks anything that's smaller/weaker than him

Can someone make a professional version of this logo? That is if you agree with the design.

He's the Emperor, right?

Which brings up the question.

How the fuck will they incorporate the VP into this thing?

So this is Trump or whoever pulling a "I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE A FAG"?

No, this it user, get use to Pence the Dense

homosexuals btfo

The Trumps are very involved in their branding. Sorry, but you're wrong on this one; at least Ivanka would take a look at it.

Hillary and Warrens Campaign Logo will be a photo shop that making Miracles from Mistakes in front of 9/11 OC

I know Warren has been on the trail with her, but after Hillary's own internal polling showed negativity towards the "Woman Card" shit I don't think she will go along with a two woman ticket.

Who the fuck else is there?

Boinee?

Are there any men in the Democratic Party?

Good question. Rumor says Bernie was already offered VP but declined.

There were two spics that Hillary might pick

There is that one hispanic guy who looks like a faggot and then there is Corey Booker. She is under the impression she has the minority vote in the bag so I can't see her going with either one though Obama may force the hispanic faggot on her since he groomed him specifically to run for president at some point. She may try and exploit his ties to Texas as well. Beyond that, the rest of the dudes are either outright literal jews and crypto-jews. Maybe O'Malley but I don't think anyone cares about him. I personally hope she grabs that BLM faggot just so we can all have a good laugh.

What if it is Obama or Bill
Is there any rules stopping them from being VP

Two-term presidents can't be VP because if the President dies/gets removed then Obama would be a third term president.

Same thing applies to Bill, forgot to mention.

I can see her getting Warren if anything to counter the effect Jill Stein may have on her numbers since the voters overlap. However, I can't see Hillary bringing on someone who is more popular than her (though this would be anybody). Her ego won't allow it and instead she'd choose some random nobody or someone with a lesser profile. Or she might try and get Al Franken to try and add some life to her campaign. That one actually worries me since some people may buy into it.

I'm pretty sure term limits prevent that. Also Obama has his eye on the top UN spot or barring that, a supreme court seat. Weird shit may happen and she may try and get Biden somehow though.

Goddamn it, I wish he would get the fuck out of my state, but into the White House is not where he should be leaving to.

Just checking Those dubs, but yeah thanks

The media says it's down to Pocohontas or the Spic.

PEPE/WOJAK 2016

I actually hope its Pocohantas, simply so that the leftists that gave up Bernie for her will have to give her up too, lol.

Why do Lefties like her
She's basically the same as Hillary and Obama

I'm hoping it is the spic if only because he is wildly under-qualified, an admitted product of affirmative action, and he looks like an ugly flaming faggot. The gay vote is small enough to throw it away but holy shit, how can people vote for this? Just look at it. Look.

That would be pretty funny.

I genuinely thought that was Rubio at first glance

Mostly because she rails against corporations and wrote extensively about it. Also, she was actually poor as a kid (supposedly). Most of her political success is due to the media making her seem greater than she really is. She is a perennial fuck-up so there is that.

and she has a vagina

kek. I can stomach to look at Rubio. This guy here looks like some mexican fag in drag. I should have spoilered the picture. I actually hid the fucking thing as I'm typing.

That's funny Moishe

Good point, I'm a #HillaryMissle now. Afterall, she was only extremely careless when she committed perjury twice.

Jill Stein is a strong independent womyn that don't need no tribal documentation

Bernie VP pick would be retarded.

The VP is supposed to be an insurance policy, someone you don't want given the position of president in the event of assassination.

Lots of people like Bernie and would prefer to see him as president over Hillary, if hes chosen as VP this puts a massive target on her head from Bernie supporters.

You mean Elizabeth 'Dances with Perjury' Warren?

That would be true if it was anyone other than Hillary but the jews will work tirelessly to keep their whore of babylon in office. If anything happened to her, you can bet they would animate her lifeless body and have it walk around as if she were alive, even with the flies buzzing around from the stink of her carcass. I can't see Bernie supporters doing anything and even if they did, again, they would claim she was still alive, even if she was just a head or a headless body.

The fact that some mysterious agency (mossad) that has clearance on par or above the president is covering for her in regards to the e-mail scandal shows how protected she is.

Wew nice imagination fam.

Didn't he say he postponed it due to the Paris attack?

You state has bigger problems than Al Franken.

No shit, but that kike doesn't help.

This is "Bernie math" tier logic

This is why you didn't get trips or dubs.

I don't think the jokes coming from the design were intended, but you do have to admit that more people are posting it than they otherwise would be if it was something unremarkable.

I loathe him too, but he's a symptom. The disease is a state full of cucks.

At least try and be entertaining and work for it. (You) have one last chance or you get filtered. I'm running a charity.

Left hand pls go

>>>/4am/

some oc for you guys, over 10 thousand hours in mspaint

Isn't it hilarious how much of a Rorschach test this logo is?
All liberals and faggot seeing dicks and assholes. Their degeneracy is shining through so bright I gotta wear shades.

I saw swastika in ti though.

wot

That's not his only genius stroke.

He also has all the libs and jews hooting at the pro israel narrative, plastering him all over the place while at the same time exposing the people who would seriously be for this for later removal.

I don't even want to know what that's from.
Don't talk to me or my destroyer division ever again.

HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS????

Talk about low energy and filtered. Sad!

Trump's Chess is so difficult to follow, I can't even locate the pieces linearly.

That's pretty good. Watch Trump say this is what he meant and that everyone who said otherwise are pervy degenerates.

wew. Weaponized jews to work against jews. I wonder if Ivanka threatened him with alimony to get him to work this hard.

YOU'VE BEEN MEMEING IT FROM THE BEGINNING

just a low energy larp, don't want to spend money on proper FF meta sans serif font tbh.

It was foretold.

Looks very nice.

I think you should remove the exclamation mark.
Make it more of a statement/command than a surprised exclamation.

& one with Red&Blue T-P

PRAISE KEK

Now that you mention it the meme transferred from Bernie over to Pence right as the fallout from him supporting Hillary happened.

Of course it does, just look at the woman's legs. You've looked at her legs, right? I mean, more than just a glance?…

You're not gay are you, user?

I still think we're the Gondola

Yeah, you're probably right. Still, a blonde gondola with Iron Ann's face would be something to behold. A Blondola, if you will.

This. It reminded me of the way letters on a university sports team logo look. I also thought more deeply about the phrase "played like a fiddle" and realized that fiddles require skill, and for Trump this is like banging two cymbals together in terms of difficulty.

Its just Gondola is the Observer and that fits us the best

i have no clue how to use krita

Better. Perhaps a period on the end though? IDK Trump is a leader. His statements are to be followed

Meme magic is good and all but maybe we can try harder?
Think of succubi.
You know what you must do.

PRAISE KEK

Does anyone actually like that flag thing? It's fucking amateur looking, remind's of Kasich's dumbass logo.

Wow, what the fuck? Click on the image to see Kasich's logo… I don't know what that preview pic is.

And actually the colors are near identical too.

Better than Hillary's going through the Twin Towers logo

As a NatSoc I saw the Swastika too, and only then Trump fucking pence in the ass.

Dat's iconic bro. But you know what else the logo is?

Since I got no response to I'll assume it's good to go.

Change it to "I'M WITH CROOKED" and we may have something going there.

Holy shit you're a genius user.

No. Don't.

4D Chess. Don't meme Cuntlary's logo or it will spread. No publicity is bad publicity and you're considering giving her free publicity.

Hitler actually drew up their version of the Swastika so, yeah that would have been a much better example.

Mate, her fucking logo is everywhere. It is seen by everyone.

You take what is their's and destroy the message they attempt to convey with it.

too bad these enlightened intellectual freethinkers are too far up their own asses to realize they do nothing but help da big scawy raycis trump and mistah penis xD

Trump does it again. G.W.B. was fairly good at making liberals focus on laughing at him for saying "misunderestimating" instead of talking about anything of substance but Trump has taken the art of pretending to be retarded to a whole new level.

What's funny is that those liberals don't even see the gay connection bad so they are spreading positive Trump image among themselves. Talk about a parasite.

This thread is cringy wiahful thinking

You will be wishing Trump wasn't selected, kike.

dude, do you really think bush was actually stupid when he said "fuzzy math" and all those other nonsensical phrases?

turns out liberals are predictably petty immature dickheads that ignore policy debate over a chance to parody a logo with a penis any day of the week, because debating policy is hard

and turns out trump has been doing shit like this sincethe beginning of the campaign to "coincidentally" save millions of dollars

not saying that bush was a good president but he was certainly a good politician

I agree. the TP thing is shit design if not for the innuendo tbh but without the "flag" it would be an even more unbalanced design and I am way to lazy due to lack of sleep to think of something better atm.

I miss Corey Lewandowski, this "More presidential" stick to suck up to establishment neocons is low energy imho.

How will history look back on this time? When I'm an old man will I be able to read books about how the Trump Presidency was won with a blood sacrifice to an Egyptian God of Chaos?

That would be cool.

You're so salty that Pence turned out to be subservient to Trump and nothing is stumped. Better pray for the niggers at the RNC, you bagel eating prick.

PRAISE KEK

Nice try, kike

I bet within a year the MSM will be talking about Kek as much as anything else Holla Forums.

For fuck's sake, Hillary's logo looks like 9-11

>trump and his crew create a low effort shitpost image of their logo of "TP" LOL, toilet paper, geddit!? XD

The fuck are you on about, lad?

not Holla Forums
get out shill

OP, i was in the shower today and came to exactly the same conclusion with the same points.

He and/or his staff are truly genius.

Free publicity, and he is signalling to his supporters who were apprehensive about Pence not to worry because he is 9 inches deep in that mother fucker at all times.

The fuck you think I'm on about? That's the fucking kike star with pepe in it.

Lol. I seriously hope they don't belong to the Shrillary campaign, considering her Tweets about the VP pick that are completely opposite to what the shills are failing to push here.

Embarrassing!

That's a Merkabah, goofass.

It's like this is your first day here.

Thanks for making me feel better op

On that note

T over P

Trump over the Presidency

Trump fucking that position like an alpha?

This is something that should be exploited. These retards are effectively using gay sex as a punchline, which should be easy to exploit for D&C.

PRAISE KEK THE FROG ABOVE
MAY THE MEMES RAIN DOWN ON HUMANITY FOR ALL TIME

If Trump gets assassinated by (((them))), Puppet Pence will do everything his (((masters))) want him to do as a president.

fuck off. we know, it's a real concern.
it's not worth dumping Trump over.

You have to do it disguised as one of them.

And you think Trump isn't 100% fucking aware of this fact? And didn't plan ahead for the whole thing? Did you forget about the DOZENS of times the man has proven to be constantly several steps ahead of every single person and organization that tried to oppose him?

Got bored and pissed around. I don't know what the official campaign was thinking with that design. I mean what the fuck? I really hope the person that made that didn't go to school for graphic design or some stupid shit. Because if so, they got ripped off more than normal.

couldn't hurt to tweet them at Trump. He doesn't have to use just one logo.

PRAISE KEK

1 and 3 are so boring they are almost invisible.Like the lion one though.

I think OP is on to something. The TfuckingP logo is all over my FB wall and i see tons of people talking about it.

If Trump had a non-puppet VP, he'd be assassinated right along with Trump. If/when assassination goes down, no matter who was Trump's VP, it's going to be fucking civil war, you're going to have to get off the internet and fight in the streets for your country and hope the rest of Holla Forums and the rest of Trump's patriot and nationalist supporters do so, too.

Well put.

No such thing as an insurance policy against assassination, they can get multiple people. If they assassinate, it's not going to be some lone gunman shooter who might miss and fuck it up. It'll be some coup-like shit from the deep state.

Trump is practically Cosmic Xanatos Speed Chess.

KEK is blessing us

No. He was a horrible choice. Just the israel policy statement makes him worse than Jewt.

He endorsed the terror ban and wall. Not everything is about Israel. Why don't you focus of what's good for the American people, not what jews are doing to kebab. As long as they dont meddle in our immigration anymore, I don't care.

Newfag, kikes are the enemy of the white race. If they lose here, without all dieing off, then they'll just patiently await the next time our civilization has enough of a weakness to be subverted.

WHY DONT YOU FOCUS ON WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. HILLARY WANTS 1 MILLION MUSLIMS RESETTLED IN AMERICA WITHIN HER FIRST ERM ALONE YOU STUPID FUCK. WE HAVE BIGGER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN LE ISRAEL FOREIGN POLICY.

Jesus fucking Christ. I know you're a shill, but the fact that you can stoop low enough to keep fucking arguing with us and trying to convince us that suicide is better. You're fucking sick. You have to be a jew.

You have earned 12 microshekels for your post

David Irving said Hitler didn't write ALL OF Mein Kampf (but he's also said he's never read it), and that Hitler's true thoughts were only in Table Talks (would have to agree there).

Look fag, let's worry about saving the white race and taking back what's ours first before we go after the final boss. If you go of on some all out offensive on jews now we're doomed to fail, the strategic advantage just isn't on our side just yet. Go redpill as many people as you can and come back.

I did just for fun with my normie account, other ones keep getting shoah'd real fucking quick.

Yeah I did, I just don't know man. Didn't have much to say other than I hate the thing and I thought I'd just post my photoshops I played around with. I don't like to think about gay sex when I look at a logo.

>1 and 3 are so boring they are almost invisible
Yeah, I thought so myself. Gonna play around with some more lion ones since I'm bored.

the kerning on 1 and 3 are shit and the font dose not match the Trump signature brand. Although I like 3 much more then 1 in terms of color. The lion is the strongest design. Pretty good overall.

(((You're))) new.

He isn't actually okay with the mudslime band and the wall. He is completely against us. There are only two likely scenarios from which we're in one;

I think it's both. Trump was never good at speaking. All those videos on the "tricks" he uses Scott Adams are just annoying habits quite a few people have when they speak.

He's further selling the US out to israel and nothing will forgive this. It's either a mistake which won't be forgiven, or it's intentional which won't be as well.

I know. I know. I'm a kike and I should leave. But I'm not leaving.

You mean the muslims that are being pushed her by JEWS? You think a (((Trump))) (((Pence))) administration won't let just as many in?

You're a retard.

Truth

Go on thinking he'll be any different. Stupid fucks.

KIKES AND MUDSLIMES ARE ALLIES. THEY'RE PUTTING ON A SHOW OF HATING EACH OTHER AND YOU'RE FALLING FOR IT LIKE THE GOOD GOY YOU ARE.

How can you all still like Trump? Did you miss this thread?

Did you see that three of his 4 adult children are married to kikes? Did you miss the 100th example of his undying love for Israel and jews, that his VP pick is a total cuck as well?

This isn't saying to vote for Hillary. It's just to be realistic. If he's elected, the most likely scenario is more wars for Israel and "We're too busy fighting to build walls!" The old conclusion to prepare for a SHTF situation is still the most logical. This was never going to be solved with politics.

You all seem like lemmings just being played.

You're not alone.

It's over. I'm just riding the memes now. SHTF will never come. A race war would only further their agenda of European destruction. It'll just be a slow decline. I'm just gonna enjoy myself on the way down.

You're still the obvious retard here.

Most of Holla Forums shills for Trump as a meme (and muh Overton window), And people like you getting "increasingly nervous" just makes it even funnier.

This could actually work, it has worked well in the past. Yesterday was also a great day to reveal this.

No way do I believe that most Holla Forumsacks only shill for Trump as a meme. It's pretty obvious lots of them believe it.

I'm not nervous. I just care about a sober analysis of what's going on. I never put any trust in him, so my perspective is not much different than it was a year ago.

Where were you when we created a new religion through the power of memes?

They've been avoiding the obvious for quite some time. Pic related.

Merkabah/Merkavah mysticism (or Chariot mysticism) is a school of early Jewish mysticism, c. 100 BCE – 1000 CE, centered on visions such as those found in the Book of Ezekiel chapter 1, or in the hekhalot ("palaces") literature, concerning stories of ascents to the heavenly palaces and the Throne of God.

No bones about it no one in politics is out of the reach of Jewry. I was told Trump was most like a shill from someone whom I trust and I know has some insider information about Washington along long time ago. Trump has always been in good with some Jews, you don't get to be a big shot in JewYork without sucking some cock. He's not some Red pilled savior as some like to wish. However he's a loose cannon whom can't be easy bought off, which is why (((they))) hate him. He's clearly cucking his campaign trying to be "more presidential" and the formation of the Israel Advisory Committee is a sign that they got to him. Yet he is the one who will build the wall and get us out of NATO and against the TPP and most importantly he is not $Hillary. He is not the savior, he is just a and opportunity to stave off Armageddon long enough to build real opposition. In other words most of us are still going to vote for him because he's still the best choice. So the shills recently calling for lone wolf violence, or crying that we ought to throw away our vote can fuck right off.

This is why no one listens to anti trumpers, youre all buzzkills. Yeah maybe you're right, but you're still no fun.

Good point.

Offtopic but HOW THE FUCK DID THEY PURGE SKEET FIGHTER FROM THE INTARWEBS? WHAT SORT OF TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE ARE WE LIVING IN WHEN STAMPER'S BRILLIANCE IS STAMPED OUT?

God damn the internet sucks now.

First post wasn't JIDF for once. Thanks doc.

Pic confirms. Trump is a cuck. The MSM is eating up (((Trump))) + (((Pence))) ticket.

Praising, worshiping, etc. gods is for semites. Invoke him!

Just fuck off. We don't care.

We'll see. I just don't see him delivering on any of his promises, and that he's just another puppet for the conservative side of jewry, manipulating the remaining nationalistic sentiment that's still in the populace to throw them a bone and make them think like they're represented. But you never know. If the wall was actually built, yes it's worth it.

Reality isn't necessarily fun =^)

At least we won't be Merkel'd like Hillary wants to do
tell that to Rhodesia, South Africa, Haiti.
Positive revolutions don't come from the bottom. If you just want to see the world burn stay the fuck off of this board.

I know you don't believe it, hence me calling you a retard (or maybe just autistic).

What makes you think we need a "sober" analysis? If/When Trump betrays us, we'll just turn on him and destroy him. That's how it works here.

liek how you memed obama out of existence?

Okay this may sound insane but its probably better than half the shit i see on here.
Considering the cuck implications of the sign, he could well be using it to attract the cucks to vote for him. Excluding the shillary support base he basically wants to win over the bernouts (obvious cucks) and cuckservatives (need I say any more). He could well be using the cuck propaganda they have been so indoctrinated with (as they see cuck=good) and that bulls are their superior's whom they should obey. If so he is literally using the kikes propaganda for his own means (which does raise the risk of collisions but I shall remain somewhat hopeful)
I'd also agree with many of the above suggestions, free promotion is stereotypical trump and the idea of trump as a top seems to fit with his ego, while I might be overstretching it possible many that campaign staff combined with trump could come up with this, people are becoming more aware of kike propaganda after all.

Have…we even tried that yet?

You are probably not far from the truth user.

At this stage anything is better than Clinton.

Giving her power will assure slavery.

i really hope she picks pocahontas as her running mate. the face of the "young people's party" ends up being two ugly old cunts who are only where they are today thanks to their husbands

Ahh

now the logo makes complete sense

Either he really likes Holla Forums or meme magic is unstoppable.

Its basically "GAAAAAAAAAAY!"
Kek accepts your tithe of salt, filthy fucking kike.

Michelle?

Ah shit, it all makes sense

Is this going to be the thread for the speech?
youtube.com/watch?v=eAmNUrtZXq4

When you observe certain memes regularly you tend to draw the dots together.

That's part of the reason why "meme magic" is not simply confirmation bias.

There's something psychological there with connecting patterns you observe.

This is why BLM is "going ape"

4d chess was the excuse Obamabots gave for everything bizarre and pointless Obama did on his path to victory, and Obama won because people were sick of neoconservatives and thought he was really going to bring jobs back and prosecute ((banksters)).

That's basically what my buddy told me almost a year ago and he is probably right. What I said to him then was a wild card is at least a shot and certainly better then $Hillery. While my friend did not share my optimism he agreed that it was at least a good plan.

w hat   is 
K  E R N I N  G  ?
:^)

(checked)
Not as bad as Gingrich though.

I am still concerned though.

But something tells me Pence was not an expected candidate VP. I wonder how he is connected.

He's probably less connected to Gingrich's controllers

Who also cant take a breath without saying something against men and western civilization.

Loretta Lynch?

Trump to himself when thumbing through VPs on his plane:

THANKS DOC

PRAISE KEK

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: conspiracy

PRAISE KEK

Praise kek

PRAISE KEK

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

pic related

He's got our back, he's Wojack.

PRAISE KEK

T R U M P
P E N C E
WALL > FENCE

Daily reminder

So I was thinking about this a lot.

Why is music universally popular? Shouldn't it be astounding that certain rhythms and combinations of notes crop up time and again, a musical meme?

Why do the same stories turn up all over the planet in various religions and cultures?

I find it likely that human brains share common base patterns and certain memes fit these patterns, making them universally attractive. Thus when we create base of the brain memes like pepe or Trump, they spread like wildfire and are extraordinarily pervasive

praise kek

BOOGER HOOK OFF THE BANG SWITCH

Needs more rotational symmetry

No you don't. Liberals are really that stupid. I posted this pic and my middle aged cousin thought I actually started supporting Bernie

just move the P's slightly there's a swastika there

never mind i'm retarded, that's beautiful

I don't believe I've seen shilling this low energy before. ¡Yeb! can do better than this.

PRAISE KEK

Wojak did nothing wrong. "poopoopeepee" Holla Forumstards are D&C niggers trying to break apart the old friendship of Pepe and Wojak.

THE MEMES ARE INTENSIFYING TO THE POINT WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN IT

Perfect.

What is this meme

He had to make a choice where all options kind of sucked. He picked best goy fo appease some segment of his base. We should all be upset he has to do this in the first place, but the choice could have been worse. But no, this isnt some grand strategy to get his logo spread around by making it sexually suggestive. Hes done similar things to the media in the past but this time you guys just look like idiots.

International Tit Grab

This gif has so much more meaning for me now.

On so many levels.

PRAISE KEK

Thanks doc

anyone confronting you with a dick jokes is a free card to be smug, to laugh and shame them.

you gotta shoop Pence's face onto Boss man's

Was the logo on his site before? Because now there's only the "Trump Pence" bit without any phallic imagery to be seen

darkened your blue a bit.

PRAISE KEK

kek

The one that looked like a T going through a P. It was South Park tier, especially when some jerkdick here decided to animate it. Jesus Christ.

Japan doesn’t look European enough.

Also this is fucking degenerate garbage.

Noice.

What if we had a smug trump poking in from the top right corner?

WITNESSED

10/10

FUUUUUCK

Love the first one, but change the angle so the M isn’t cut off. it looks weird.

Speaking of Hillary logos…

Fuck, forgot to make it transparent.

dude Kek is all over this thread.
shills btfo

Kek, because he tells whores they have to keep the kid! Nice.

Fukkin eggsellent

kek

That's the thing. He is Feels, he wants to make America Feel good about itself again!

Pepe/Wojak 2016

Whatever happened to the crazy suit Gibsmedats man? He taught everyone in the 90's to get free money from the government with his infomercials and books.

I just can't vote for Trump after him choosing Pence.

I'm writing in for Jeb Bush, a politician I can trust.

#Guacd4Lyfe

Trump does seem to be making it clear that Pence is the bottom in this arrangement. It struck me as a little strange that we got this news that Trump was waffling on the choice at the last minute. It smells like bait to me, and the media took it. Who is humiliated by such a story? Not Trump, as the media would hope, but Pence. This makes Pence out to be the last kid picked in gym class. How embarassing to have already accepted the job, only to find out the boss is talking shit about you, but being forced to act like nothing happened and praise The Don to high heaven. Trump is breaking his spirits and molding him into a good underling. It was told to the media by "sources", i.e. someone in the Trump campaign. Did they leak this intentionally?

i understand keeping up morale, but everyone hated pence until recently

maybe that was astroturfing since the choice was leaked. maybe it was leaked before the anti-pence threads were all over the place. How would newt or crispy been better? I havent seen shilling FOR any of those two, which is suspicious. Surely they'd cheer for somebody if they cared. Maybe the whole flood of anti-pence posts were a huge cointelpro job. I don't know. I'm not finding much to hate about him other than his support for yidrael since he confirmed he wont stand n Trump's way on anything that matters.

the posts about him before he was actually picked I mean.

Remove the boom gate behind Trump. It makes him look like a midget

Fixed that for you. Now fuck right off.

Using GIMP. Not very good at object removal but I'll try.

I can probably remove the gate and you can just layer trump over it.

How's this

They can't not filth.

Pence is Wojak and can't be seen dominating anything, not even a woman.

(((Sigmund Freud))) from the Frankfurt school of wienerschnitzels that look like penises taught them well user

No, you get into a stickeyed thread and fill it with your shit

He can with pepe's approval

sodomy isnt gay in one situation: male domination ritual
straight monkeys do it all the time

Greatest OC making team

That's probably not even a female, a little nu-male fuckboi that even Wojak can take down under coach Trump Pepe

PRAISE KEKI

Then leave. We don't need you, and you certainly wont be missed.

He's also 6' 3''. i.e., he's a big guy

A meme VP for the ultimate meme President.

KEK has already decided, Pence has his blessing.

Made this as a template.

That's still gay you boy fucking muslim

Not too shabby

I snagged the lion. Good work, the Emperor protects

That's still gay you boy fucking muslim>>6748523

better pic

That's really nice.

But isn't pence a good goy?
trumps gonna get killed if he is.

PRAISE KEK

When you put it like that, suddenly I'm floored by how incredible this is.

When have dead cops, rioting niggers, islamic truck terrorism, a FUCKING MILITARY COUP THAT COULD START WW3. And yet, somehow, trump managed to make this happen.

BREAKING NEWS, DONALD TRUMP HAS A STUPID LOGO

How in God's name did he manage to insert himself amongst all this world changing important shit?

Normies are going to forever associate Trump with powerful events, and further, they will expect him to be associated with such events.

Jesus. The absolute Madman. I'm fucking stunned here, as I'm untangling all of this.

This isn't by mistake. I'm fully convinced of this now.

TRUMP IS A GENUINE GENIUS

Nice try goyim, playing this clearly offensive logo off as harmless sodomy, But we all hear the racist dogwhistle it's blowing!

This is fucking uncanny

When did this much power begin to be thrown around, and how are we a part of it?

Well, y'know what? Sorry kiddo, that's fucking life, you don't get what you want, you're stuck with what you've got and have to use it try and get what you need.

This, accelerationism means death. It always has, pushing for things to go over the edge was always the exact wrong approach by people who don't understand the Overton window.

Wait

Does this mean trump really is the fucking Emperor?

==ARE WE MEMEING A HUMAN GOD INTO EXISTANCE? IS BRUVA ALFABULUSA A FUCKING PROPHET?

" Well, y'know what? Sorry kiddo, that's fucking life, you don't get what you want, you're stuck with what you've got and have to use it try and get what you need."
AMEN.

You've got so much to learn about Jewish Thieves.

It was never theirs.

Aha. The ole "Any press is good press." move ehh?

Classic.

We'll see what happens, user. If he betrays America, there will be civil war.

100%

I think you're right, OP.
I was thinking about his Israel lobby, and I think that is something similar. It's a case of "keep your enemies closer".
If he has the Jew secure within his house, he will know what they think, What they're up to and how they'll do it. It's said they will "advise" him. Do you really think he needs to be advised on foreign policy? They're advising him on the Jew, of course. Without them even knowing.
Classic Trump brilliance.

Not to mention all the while playing a friend to his enemies.

PRAISE KEK

What have we done, lads? I'm scared.

Memes are just dreams that haven't happened yet.

Not too bad user.

This is the real one that we spread behind closed doors.

worst case Trump scenario still better than best case Hillary scenario.

Weird they don't say which relatives. It would be pretty funny if it was Jared's dad who has been to prison for fraud and who isn't liked by his son very much.

Ok NOW I'm a fan of the flag thing.

IM POSTING FROM A FUCKING TOASTER PLEASE MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW !!!PENCE IS LITERALLY WOJAK!!!

JESUS WHAT JOKE OR SECRET OF CREATION HAVE WE TAPPED INTO?

Pro-tip: He's shorter than Trump's daughters and his own wife and daughter are Columba Bush tier.

CHECKING MY OWN DUBS.

The best part is because the left already blew their wad calling trump hitler for six months people will just assume it's another attack.

Wait so…

Who…who is Hillary?

We must have "made" her too, no?

You don't understand how this works.

We are not the sole creators of memes. The jews, liberals, and normies, have been trying to meme a female president forever. CAUSE ITS 2016!

Only our memetic wizardry is holding Hillary at bay.

leld

now the femen has to be shillary (or her femen vp pick).

Thankfully our culture has a few stronk, independynt persons such as you are self who never ever change you're mind to keep us all flying straight ehh.

wow that's remarkably good. if you slid the eyes just a little further apart it would be just about perfect user.

This.

Despite what it looks like, this post has been graced by kek's presence.

It is nearly palendromic:
[674] 8 [746]

Same group of numbers, with an 8 in the middle.

checking these dubbs

The memes go deeper.

WITNESSED

We are not going to meme Hillary. That being said, if she chooses Warren as her running mate, we've already established that Warren is the Disney character Pocahontas (except ugly, white, and old). Therefore it would make sense to assign Hillary a Disney analogue that aligns to her unique traits. I'd propose Pinocchio.

thats not how it works kiddobuckaroo

This amount of denial is fucking unreal.

Cruella would be more appropriate I think.

I know the emperor declared her Pocohontas.
Though I still prefer Sacajawarren more.

Never caught on though.

PRAISE KEK

Did you guys enjoy the 4D chess?

I pity the liberal fools who didn't get it.

All I did was skew the top of his head narrower. I like to preserve as much honest, original memetic content in the subject as possible and I noticed how much Pence already looked like disappoint guy in that pic.

I look forward to using "Trump I am disappoint" the next time Trump ruffles the establishments feathers, or "Shillary I am disappoint" the next time she makes a complete bafoon of herself.

When you make your enemies look like idiots for talking about a fucking simple logo when WW3 could have started because of a military coup yeah that's pretty good press as you are making all your detractors look like fucking morons for talking about something as stupid as a logo when the world is burning.

Hitler injured his hand. Have you got a "written" copy or a "printed" copy?

Is this a reference to something?
I never heard anything about 4d chess until a couple days ago, tell me what it means you fag

trumpcucks, everyone

Pence + Trump also completes a Pepe anagram:
"Mr. Pepe Cunt."

Have we stumbled across Pepe's last name?

Law of Power 6: Court Attention at All Cost

Trump is playing the media like a god damn fiddle

You're a fag.

Schlomo please.

Hillary is defeated Wojak.

Pence is victorious Wojak.

PRAISE KEK

A fiddle, you say?

Another anagram: Mike Pence Donald Trump

Pol pic turned dank meme

Someone post the Hillary spider cartoon and draw a human body for the face, keep the floppy, saggy tits hanging out,

THAT'S YOUR HILLARY MEME BOYS.

I keep meaning to read that book, I figure Trump is the physical embodiment of that book though.

PRAISE KEK

w h o d o i w i t n e s s ?

Elizabeth 'Dances with Perjury' Warren

Praise Kek!

Mike Pence-Donald Trump = Pepe Trick Olden Mud-man

how do you think Trump is going to trick the mud-men?

That's a bit intricate.

Saggy tits, trailer trash look, spits venom everywhere…

Yeah something like that. Does anyone have the Hillary spider cartoon where she kills Bernie? it's proving impossible to find.

PRAISE KEK

how the fk this thread get sticky?
desperate for happening Holla Forums?

die kek, burn in hell

BUILD THE WALL

I mean, 14/88 and all that, but you've got to stop playing into bullshit D&C identity politics. "As an X…" is controlled opposition/useful idiot talk.

Not every mishap, every sell-out and every fuck-up is just part of his secret plan. Trump chose power over principle like a run-of-the-mill politician. If Trump had strong principles he would've picked Jeff Sessions. It is what it is.

Pence is to Trump what HW was to Reagan, a globalist who'll pretend to play ball, then arrange for a lunatic to impress Jodi Foster. Only this time, we won't make it past the inauguration; the kikes can't afford even one of Trump's ideas passing.

Kind of busy, with too much going on. Your eye doesn't immediately know what to focus on, and where to go next, especially on the one with the border.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

checked, also I think this could be intentional optics. Pence's wife and daughter aren't wearing heels as big as Tiffany's for example.

Obviously they are smaller people in general, but it seems that whoever organized the photoshoot had them wear short heels intentionally.

I do think this is done to show dominance of Trump and his family. Implanting the idea, the true idea into american heads, that genetics and family really is important.

keep your friends close
your enemies closer

Thanks, Doc

PRAISE KEK

I want to track down the nigger actor who killed Danny.

"PRAISE KEK"

FUCK KEK

False idols always fail.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

That looks great

Yeah, I know, but I kind of meant what

said after me.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

You're overthinking it OP

kek

How did actual retards end up getting paid to come up with this shit?

HW was CIA Directors, Pence is a fucking nobody Hoosier governor.

The fuck is a Pence?

bretty gud
I N T E R N E T  P E O P L EN           ET           OE           PR           LN           EET

D-did Ben do this?…

He's just emotionally numb from the feels.

Praise Kek!

Muslim here. Why are you all such bigots? Why is Trump endorses homosexuality? Do you not know the Hadiths? "When a man lies with another man the throne of God shakes".

Does Allah have a vibrator on it?

Yes, for your mom.

ALLOHA AKBAR TRIPS ALOHA AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SARGON IS A NIGGER

gas pakis

BASED NIGE

Sorry for shitposting lads I'm going out now. Anyone else think the logo is swastikaesque?

Stop hijacking your local US military base's wifi and fuck off back to your sand home.

Checked for Mother England

Way to miss the point, and if you think HW acted alone, you clearly haven't learned a goddam thing here.

Pence is a nobody governor… who supports everything Trump's against, was the Koch pick for President over a year ago, endorsed Cruz, heavily favored by Ivanka's kike-in-laws… but hey, he looks like an internet drawing, all's forgiven!

We needed someone to take over in case (God forbid) they manage an assassination, not LBJ 2: Establishment Boogaloo.

dude's a genius at manipulating the masses whilst appealing to the majority. And in the end it doesnt even matter, cuz no one will complain when he actually gets some shit done.
at the same time, he could possibly turn evil halfway through his first 4 years; after realizing how much power is at his fingertips. Probably not, but his personality does seem to be "go big or go home"

dude's a genius at manipulating the masses whilst appealing to the majority. And in the end it doesnt even matter, cuz no one will complain when he actually gets some shit done.
at the same time, he could possibly turn evil halfway through his first 4 years; after realizing how much power is at his fingertips. Probably not, but his personality does seem to be "go big or go home">>6738196

Way to miss the point, and if you think HW acted alone, you clearly haven't learned a goddam thing here.

Pence is a nobody governor… who supports everything Trump's against, was the Koch pick for President over a year ago, endorsed Cruz, heavily favored by Ivanka's kike-in-laws… but hey, he looks like an internet drawing, all's forgiven!

We needed someone to take over in case (God forbid) they manage an assassination, not LBJ 2: Establishment Boogaloo.

I am literally voting for trump for 2 reasons.
1. he isnt one of the goons that's slithered into the government's hive and worked their way up
2. I kinda wanna see a president get assassinated within my lifetime.

That may be, but TP means Toilet Paper.

Just thinking about all this, about how masterfully Trump works fills me with energy. This man is an expert at psyops, expert at advertising, expert at constantly gaining the upper hand in every situation, flipping around the balance to favour him every single time, reframing every single situation, attack and smear into a positive.

It's so fucking inspiring and breathtaking, like watching any grand master of one's craft. I can't help but emulate everything that he is doing, as all these things are actually rather simple, yet strike the vulnerable parts of human brain like lightning. Honestly, the shills may be on to something when they say that we're just saying that everything Trump does is genius no matter what. Yes indeed, shills, we're reframing the situation just like our glorious Emperor. We're using any situation that comes our way and we turn it around to be a net positive. That is why we're fucking invincible.

No way, OP. This is not a smart move. There are only 2 ways this can play out:

1)Trump picks Pence for VP.
2)Trump governs as a cuck and delivers practically nothing for us.

or

1)Trump picks Pence for VP.
2)Trump builds the wall, cans the TPP, starts making America great again.
3)Deranged "lone wolf" assassinates Trump.
4)Pence gives teary, heartfelt speech about how hate is destroying America and the need for compromise, cucks out on everything.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU MEMED THE UNITED STATES ELECTION INTO A FUCKING PEPE/WOJAK GAG
NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Building this wall.

WITH NO TRESSPASSERS!

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

"PRAISE KEK"

What is trumpian chess, and how is it played?

Whenever I see this, all I think of is the twin towers. Anyone else?

References both Alfabusa and Doc. Steel

Rarer than a redpilled atheist.

I have seen this gif/swf for years. But today I actually thought about it. It made me laugh so hard just thinking about the gif. For the first time it incited a reaction from me. It's actually really fucking funny.

PRAISE KEK

He looks like a gay man in his 50's who had a mid life crisis and had a face lift to soon.

Holy fucking shit, the memes are becoming too real

"Mudman" may mean "savage", i.e. he will Trick the SHIT out of the Saudis, Blacks, and what have you

Underrated post

Trump is truly a smart man, I hope what people say about him being a kike lover isn't true despite all he's done to assure us it is.

Praise Kek!

I will witness you Kek, now and forever!

PRAISE KEK

I haven't actually seen anyone outside Holla Forums discussing this logo.

hey…hey…
SHILLS BTFO
GIVE ME ALL YOUR SALT
you:
hahahahahahahaha

TRUMP IS TOTALLY NOT CONTROLLED OP

source?
or is he referring to Trump changing the verbiage to a "terror ban" which covers a wider net than just mudslimes?

kek. not sure why I hid you but you're still hidden.

kekekekek

Trump?

(checked)
jewish magic consists of control, meanwhile meme magic is an ever flowing torrent of high energy. It can't be controlled, but it can be channeled. With that in mind you can bet that the kikes are trying to allahu ackbar memes and old gods who have become active and aroused from meme magic.

PRAISE KEK
KEKUS VULT

TRUMP MASTER STRATEGIST

pretty low energy, shill.

PRAISE KEK

Clearly we aren't desperate for a happening, the goddamn world is fucking exploding all around us.

WHY CONTAIN IT?

PRAISE KEK

Trump's gotta be bretty gud at business, so I think there's more method to his madness than libcucks, and maybe even us understand.

I honestly wonder how truly red pilled he is? I mean, he has to know who's running the show, with how much money he has.

This. We can only watch what unfolds. Like Gondola, we have no hands to influence the world around us.

TEXAS DID 911

I think this is more accurate

PRAISE KEK

He's taken one of the neocons most visible members and made him one of his own. He's converting one of their bannermen. This is a man who calls himself a cuck first, christian second, conservative 3rd, and republican 4th. And now he is the pied piper for all the other cucks. This is the death of the neocons.

Just believe his Master plan and please ignore his Jewish Daughter, Son-in-law, (((Manafort))), Jewish Advisors, Israeli committee, VP Jew lover or begging (((Sheldon Adelson))) for money. This is Gamergate all over again with a bunch of Delusional idiots ignoring reality and using whatever insane theory they can as some form of justification. and No i'm not telling anyone to vote for Killary, both "choices" are shit but she is even shittier.

I agree on principle but when the ends come I find her toe be the better solution.

As is it seems most anons understand a Hillary presidency will spell WW3 most likely in addition to a civil / revolutionary war I know the difference. current situation is ripe for both

Which is better.

Isn't Gondola a psychic with mighty stregnth? Like, fucking Tetsuo levels of power and a calm disposition?

maybe, but she is not better at all no matter how you paint it. She will further push this country to the left to a point of no return, that would be the end of western civilization as we know.

Trump is no Saviour but he at least may stir up the flames of patriotism high enough so someone could truly bring change in the future, he is a kike lover but he MAY at least build the wall or forever become a joke which to a egomaniac is unacceptable.

my main point is, Trump is still our only chance but don't kid yourself, he is not the Saviour that the lunatics here make him out to be, not even close.

MEME MAGIC

Paranoia Agent was a good show.

Gondola is bad luck. only jews push gondola. Spurdo is pure and white.

Checked

Nah, gondola is a quality meme.

Gondola is comfy, but I like spurdo better as well.

PRAISE KEK

WHY DOES THIS FIT SO WELL.

it just fits, do you think wojak pence knows trump will fuck him over?

You can't spell penetration without TP.

A simple, smaller P under the right side of the T could have sufficed.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE DEMON KEK NOT GOD
TRUMP ISNT WITH THE JEWS, HE WASNT IN 2014 HE ISNT GONNA BE WITH THE JEWS LMAO PRAISE KEKEKEKE IM NOT BEING CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONNED

White are the chosen of kek and of the true god akasha, not your jewish fanfic

LMAO you are all predictable
keep worshipping that demon kek that was imposed unto your community fucking dumbasses

God (without any name or affiliation) surely isnt tied to kek but hey, keep praising X entity and not God creator itself.

0/10

I want to like gondola, but I feel that it is bad luck for some reason.

You might be taking this too far OP. But there is great trolling potential indeed. We can now accuse the libs of hating homosexual practices. After all that's what they are making fun of. Think about it they are insinuating that the logo means trump is gay for pence and they see this as a big insult against trump. It proves that they do see "gay" as an insult (although in their virtue signaling posts they try to show us otherwise). It proves that deep down they don't think homosexuality is normal.

If I was a kike I would say G-d like a fucking retard
but hey
dismissing a creator is easier, and praising X entity is easier too
dont let me stop you

The idea behind these posts is to set up a fake conflict between christians and kek, thus pushing non-christians towards kek.

Who of course is a (((psyops))).

You dont seem from here, they really dont have competents shills anymore.

I havent posted in a while, I grown out of Holla Forums since 4chin

yall being deceived by the demiurge and abiding to powerful entities, let yourselves to the creator and truth

they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with shills like you aren't they.

PRAISE KEK

Praise kek!!

please, gods are universal forces if your from fringe you should know that.
btw nice to see your using multiple ips

All of You morons arguing about kek and God are shills. You have set up a fake argument here to fuck up this thread. If you are not prove it by ignoring the damn shills (yeah yeah I know hypocrite) and staying on topic.

No tard from from halfchan pol /b /v or /gg will ever be able to effectively shill in /fullpol/ . what a waste of shekels

lol everytime I post I get these people being deluded in me taking multiple IPs, I dont to be honest cause I like truth
but hey its easier for u to accept
go on
last post, have fun worshipping kek you fucking sheep slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ

damage_control.jpg

If you do come back you'll be seen and will be called out for the dirty shill rat you are.

PRAISE KEK!!

(2) New IP? Not falling for it Shlomo

actually no but im glad someone else see through the controlled opposition being cast upon Holla Forums
truly last post

PRAISE KEK

wow, I really pulled out the shills in this one. I must have hit a nerve

you need some self awareness

Esoteric Trumpism is real.

Stop making jpegs, assholes

Logos are very important. Lots of time and money go into picking them; after all, they are literally the iconic representation of the candidate.

Why?

PNG is better for this type of image because it doesn't blur

Quality degradation.

So when posting dank OC I should always use PNG?

Trump deals with the best of the best routinely. The press are novice-level opposition.

What defines “high res” these days? There was a time that 1024x768 was “high res”.

Thx m8

Muh 320 x 240

Wait. Is that a tit?

Its a thumb

No I'm pretty sure it's a tit.

Yes.

Make
All
White
Anerica
Real

PEPE-WOJAK 2016

Uh, guys.. I think we memed Glenn Beck 'prepping the bull' into reality.

pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/16/right-wing-pundit-glenn-beck-shocked-to-find-out-his-bull-is-gay/

MORE LIKE 4TH DIMENSION MENTAL GYMNASTICS BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT TRUMP HASN'T CUCKED EVERYONE, INCLUDING TRUMP SUPPORTERS

FACE IT, TRUMP IS NOT THE NEXT HITLER, TRUMP WAS NEVER THE NEXT HITLER, THAT IS ONLY WISHFUL THINKING.

STILL VOTING FOR TRUMP THOUGH TBH FAM

SERIOUSLY FAM, DON'T GO THROUGH CONTORTIONS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO DENY REALITY, PLAY THE HAND YOU'RE DEALT

Listen buddy, it's not our fault you're too autistic to realize that we all know that on Trump's first day in office, we will become his harshest critics.

That's just common sense, but you're so autistic that you think the rest of us don't get it.

clearly not all of you do get it.

PRAISE KEK

I fixed the image for you.

GTFO with your niggerbonics. You're neither needed nor wanted.

smh tbh fam

You're wrong.
You'd do well to listen to him.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Remembering your post will be the only comfort I get after he takes office and the shitflipping starts.

On Trump's first day when he doesn't announce The Holocaust, But Real This Time, Holla Forums is going to go back to its non-election year default state, which is to criticize everything establishment for not gassing the jews.

That is incorrect. If it is a photograph or a scan of a painting, it is a waste of bandwidth to use png. And there is nothing to "clean up" when jpg is used for those sort of images.

If it's a line drawing, then yes, use PNG. Screenshots, use PNG. Photographs and paintings? JPG.

a ban on all muslims while not technically unconstituional does go against the spirit of the document, However notice how pence's new statement says bans on immigrant from nations where there is influence by terrorist, nothing wrong with that constitutionally at all, spirit or text.

it also paints a wider net than just muslims.
it slides right under the left's nose, who only pick up key terms.

ok now that is fucking grasping at straws.

Does it? Does it really?

When that document was written we didn't even allow immigration from Muslim countries, or any mudrace country for that matter.

freedom of religion has always been part of the constitution, as has freedom of speech, the constitution support letting people be morons. Islam is just a really retarded ideological system.

PRAISE KEK

They never dreamed of their white European enlightenment values being applied to third world savages, many of whom they kept as slaves. Not to mention the 14th Amendment didn't even exist until 1868.

Why are people so obsessed with still using .jpg?
It's CURRENT YEAR, you're only saving like 500KB at most on most images with a large quality loss. Unless your image is fuckhuge with tons of detail then I don't see why you should care about filesize, this site has an 8MB limit and several terabyte HDDs are cheap nowadays.
It's especially annoying for people like me who edit a lot, .jpg are awful source images.

Also, too bad we can't include svg files in a post :/

well adams might have, he didnt have slaves iirc

jpeg quality is adjustable in some image editors like irfanview or photoshop. At 100% jpeg artifacts are almost impossible to find. Yet PNG is still slightly higher quality than 100% jpeg.

The other advantage to PNG is you can optimise the file size depending on how many colors your image needs. If it's a cartoon image or text-only, you can reduce the color pallette and thus the file size without introducing artifacts.

A second advantage to png is people are less likely to resave it as a lower-quality jpeg, increasing its artifacts.

Here's something I made and saved as png. It's like 16 colors limited to the black-and-white spectrum. If I tried to make a jpeg with the same file size and dimensions it would have been full of artifacts.

Hail kek

You mean this?

Made some quick changes to make their hands blend in better.

Can you give them hair?

I know the music from that WebM, source plz?

Can I have sauce on that song?

Koyaanisqatsi

Holy fucking shit how young are you?

While I'm thankful for the sauce, kill yourself my man.

Next thing you are going to say you don't recognize blade runner theme, or don't know what the black monolith is from odyssey.

plebeian

Also, before you go full sperging out, it was also this music was also used in watchmen. And if you have not seen that then you are well and truly living under 10 tonn a cultural rock.

haven't you realized yet you're talking to a muslim?

Correct, and that 10 toncultural rock is communism.

those cod4 feels

I had suspicion, either that or a curry nigger.

That music is from Twin Peaks! See how cultured I am? Also that's mister Bean, right? Wow I'm winning this culture game!

Fuck you side ways, I am from soviet Russia myself. Getting shit to watch was piss easy if you applied yourself (IE, knew how to set up antenna right to catch the stratosphere bounce from France, Germany, Finland etc…). Especially since goymunist fell and you got internet to fill the backlog on the cool'n edgy shit that came out in 80's.

One thing Communism did right is give you good technical education, that you could apply to get shit done.

It is incredibly interesting how fast they start dumping gay jokes too. Shows you that they don't really give a shit about homos.

Noooo! We only do it because it makings racist, homophobic, islamophobic Republicans angry haha!