The girl I like is dating a black guy, and I blame a shitty children's cartoon for that

the girl I like is dating a black guy, and I blame a shitty children's cartoon for that
I already complained on Holla Forums but she still does not respond to my love letters
what do I do, reddit?

Stop posting slide threads, man up, and find a better girlfriend.

Nice strawman, fuckwit.

And yes, I'm the guy he's talking about. I made this post about how Steven Universe supports terror apology and other forms of cultural Marxism;
>>>Holla Forums628397

kill yourself chaim.
muh toons are subverted but so is the psyche of your average western female.
and Holla Forums is full of faggots, stop looking at it and saving degenerate filth to your computer.
george_costanza_in_the_batting_cages.png

You know this is a strawman of someone else, right?

Start by killing yourself and then check back with us if that doesn't work.

See

I'm not sure how it's a strawman, you Holla Forumscksuckers need to go back thou

It's a strawman because it's an intentional misrepresentation of my position.

Now I see it, why are you bumping this shit thread?
it's not Holla Forums related, go have your bitch fest on your home turf.

I am. That's what this thread stemmed from, by an SJW who wished to mock me.

so she's already taken?

what the fuck is wrong with you trying to go after somebody that already has a relationship?

stop being a filthy degenerate, go get fit, then get a hobby and find better women to hang out with.

problem solved.

See

okay, this thread still has no reason to exist.
especially if it's some SJW faggot making fun of Holla Forumsacks.
take it back to Holla Forums, tard. a perfectly good thread had to die for this garbage

so what?

what's the point then?

why bother wasting everybody's time and your own?

I didn't start this thread, it was made to mock me.

mock you about what?

your analysis of Stephen universe?

Yes, exactly.

that seems really dumb.

why did you even bother posting in this thread? not like it was going to get any traction around here.

Just kill yourself you absolute waste.
MODS PERMA BAN HIM

Mods get this shit outta here.

Stop chasing a degenerate coalburner.

Try this
              .∥              .∥              .∥           ___  ∥        /    `ヽ∥      ,:'      、ゑ     ,'    ;  i  八、     |,! 、 ,! |  ,' ,〃ヽ!;、      |!| l川 l リへ'==二二ト、     リ川 !| i′  ゙、    ', ',     lルl ||,レ′   ヽ   ,ノ ,〉       |川'、  ,,.,.r'"    ,,ン゙        `T"  ! ,/ '.ノ,/|         /   ,!´ !゙ヾ{ |          /   ,'   i ゙ ! ,l゙      ,r‐'ヽ-、!   ',  l|      {    `ヽ   !  「゙フ      ,>┬―/   ;  i,`{     / /リ川'        ', ゙、    / ,/            ゙、 ゙、   ノ  /           ', `、   \_/   ;          ゙、ヽ、    l__   !        ___〕 ,、l       ̄`‐┬―r┬‐r'´ `'‐'′           |  .! |  |           |  | .|  |          | j |  !

Build yourself a cuckshed. I'm suprised you don't already have one if you think someone who's been with a nigger is a desirable mate