Why would Trump pick Pence?

Lot of DnC shilling going on, and a lot of panic, so I decided to shed some light on what may have happened to the VP pick. A few things you, the reader, need to understand:

1) Trump is not Hitler. The backing of Trump was for 4 things: wall, deportation, ban kebab, nix TPP. Anything else was wishful thinking or shit posting.
2) America is not Holla Forums and Holla Forums is not America. This isn't Holla Forums's election. This is America's election and America's opportunity to stem the tide of brown flooding across our borders. That has been the only objective and to complete that objective we need normies to vote for their own self-interest. Gassing the kikes won't accomplish that goal.
3) Trump is not going to nuke Israel. Ever.

Now that that is out of the way I'll continue with my explanation.

The VP field was shit to begin with. He's picking from the GOP pool and the GOP pool is filled with turds. Has been for many years. Why not pick someone from outside of the GOP? That would be asking America for too much faith. They've already taken a huge leap by nominating Trump, a man with no political experience and policy that is utterly alien to what they've accustomed to, so Trump needs to show he's serious by selecting someone with governing experience and to assure those on the fence that there is someone who can take over if Trump is in over his head.

Yeah, no. Not after attacking Bush and Clinton for the same thing.

A lot of people were hoping for Sessions, but selecting Sessions would have created two problems: 1) An empty seat in the Senate, where Sessions has been the champion of border security, making the Senate weaker. 2) An image problem due to Sessions' accent. Sounds crazy, but many people are put off by the southern twang thanks to Hollywood ingraining that sound to be associated with racist Klansmen. The media has constantly attacked Trump as a racist and the pick of Sessions would just add fuel to the fire regardless of how irrational it is. Thank Hollywood for conditioning Americans to have aversion to their own people. That takes Trump's best VP candidate out of the race.

Why not pick one of the guys who lost to Trump in the primary? That would create another vector to attack his campaign. The VP position is not the runner up slot. The party nominee needs to nominate a winner, not someone they just kicked the shit out of. If he did pick someone from the primary it would also allow people to question whether or not the primary was rigged. Did Trump promise this person the VP slot if they did X? People come up with all kinds of crazy ideas and theories if given the smallest chance. If you don't believe me look at some of the stuff that comes up on Holla Forums. We can't also forget that the two people that were most approved of were Sleepy Doc (no one wants to vote for a nigger right now, and can you imaging him during the VP debate, if not think back to the primary debates), and Christie Cream the slob that everyone was sure made a deal with Trump. That's two more candidates out.

What's left? Some Generals who don't fit the goal of an actual experienced back up plan should Trump screw up, and conjure up images of a military government in the minds of the normies; Gingrich, who is experienced but has some skeletons; and Pence, who was being floated for whatever reason. If you are thinking "Why not Mia Love or Nikki Haley?" you need to get the fuck off this board right now. Gingrich was probably the VP pick, but Trump waited as long as possible to announce for media attention and see if Newt would put his foot in his mouth like he sometimes does. Good thing he did wait because after 5 cops were murdered by some nigger in Dallas Newt opened his fat fucking mouth and tried to pander to the BLM crowd. No doubt he thought he was making the best play because the guy is full of himself and thinks he's "master politician", but it shows how disconnected he is from White America.

What do you think would have happened if Trump announced Newt as VP and then Newt said that stupid shit? Or worse, what if Trump announced him as VP after saying that? White people are finally starting to take their own side, and Newt is sticking that knife in deep. All of that on top of Gingrich leaving his cancer stricken wife. I don't care who you are, that's off-putting

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fe342Y2jkK4
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
firsttoknow.com/video-secret-cia-heart-attack-gun-declassified/
blog.dilbert.com/post/147495137831/gingrich-pence-and-monitoring-mosques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That leaves only Pence.

Trump also came out with that Israel committee around the same time as picking Pence. Why? Pence is a good goy for Israel and he and the GOPe probably wanted to make sure Trump was going to defend Israel before accepting the VP nod, at the same time Trump had to ensure Pence and the GOPe was on-board for the wall, deportation, and Muslim ban. This Israel advisory committee is most likely the end result of a negotiation between the Trump campaign and the GOPe to shut down the NeverTrump crowd and ensure the GOPe and Pence support Trump's policies.

I don't like Pence, but he's is a safe pick. The Clinton crew jumped head first into attacking him and this is the best they were able to produce. I can't tell if she's attacking Pence or trying to sell him to Trump voters who are unsure of the Pence pick. Her complaints are things that only people already voting for Hillary care about.

Pence is the best of a bad situation. Take joy in small victories. We have 2 fucking White males running against Clinton and probably Warren or some beaner. One step at a time toward victory.

And yes, she tweeted the last to images out 1 hour apart. They have nothing on him, so take a breath, come back to reality, reach down, find your balls, and fucking win.

tldr: The Holocaust was an inside job.

Anyone who reads this and sees it as negative is worthless. That's one type of "Selling out" I'd like to see more of.

Still not fond of this guy, but there is some strategy in the choice.

Great thread, trips confirm. Holla Forums was going to be disappointed with any VP pick because all choices were shit. Pence is basically a mercenary and right now Trump is in control

Anti-Trump shills are going into maximum overdrive because it's the weakest part of his campaign and they realize they need to attack now.

indeed user, i don't get why people are angry at trump for picking a pro TPP Zionist shill who choked when he was asked to criticize Islam and the Europe Islamification or creating a Israel Advisory Committee, Why would those shill not support the kikes?

No.

The Holocaust was workplace violence.

Feel free to offer up something constructive. It's easy to tear down, stamp your feet because you didn't get everything you wanted, and go home. A lot harder to take a risk and build something with the resources you're presented.

Workplace violence actually happens.

Yeah it's fine, I mean whatever. Pence voted against the (((Wall Street))) bailouts. And he's anti-immigration. That's good enough for me.

Everyone knows Israel is a problem, but right now it's either accept the Jew or accept the muds, and the latter is causing way more shit.

One thing at a time, folks.

(checked)

Bump for a thread about Pence that wasn't written by a panicky autistic sperg.

The VP was going to be the least stinky turd in a basket of stinky turds. Pence isn't the end of the world here. Some of you niggers really need to calm down. All of you shills need to kill yourself.

Why not pick Ivanka?

wtf?

she's perfect for the job, she's even pregnant she would be the first pregnant vice president in the history of life on earth.

She's a jew now, and married to a full blooded jew. And her kids will be kikes.

I will still vote Trump kike lover because at least we have a CHANCE to get the wall, i don't think he will really MAGA he will just MAGAMAIAI or Make America Great As Much As Israel Allows It, he is no different from others to me now and no amount of damage control will give me hopes, but hey The Wall.

kek

He is A-OK in my book then.

Nobody is taking my arguments seriously, but I've got two of them:

1. Pence is a typical politician. He'll do what ever serves his own interest even at the expense of everyone else. If trump makes it Pence's self-interest to support whatever Trump wants, then that's what the guy will do. Trump picked a guy that he could control.

2. The guy his handsome. Nobody wants to admit it, but normies will vote over stupid shit like that. More attractive politicians tend to win elections. I wouldn't doubt trump tried to pick the most handsome goddam guy he could pick find in order to manipulate a few percentage of Americans. Remember, Trump is playing 4D chess, and he's not playing by the same rules as others. His entire campaign has been based on rhetoric. Trump wasn't looking for someone with hardline issues. He was looking for someone with a hard line jaw that he could control. Only Holla Forumsacks care that he's an Israel tard. But the vast majority of people voting…? No, they see Trump and a handsome guy, and think, "Yep, Trump and that Pence is gonna build a wall and build it tall."

Yeah if you think about it, that's fucking hardcore extreme shit in the current political climate. That's a really good sign.

Fuck off cuck those trips are wasted on you.

Pence doesn't have much going for him outside of this too. This adds to Trump's ability to control him. He also wanted someone that fit the mold of Ted Cruz but didn't have all the baggage Cruz has. He even talks like Cruz but without being annoying somehow.

Appreciate the bump.

But Pence is such a kike-lover that jews asked him if he was a crypto.

Looking at his mom, he probably is.

You're a fucking moron.

I take your arguments seriously and agree.

I can tell you this much, Pence isn't really that bad.

Had it been Gingrich, I don't think I could still vote for the Donald.

Bernie sold out to Clinton. Trump picks establishment cuck. We got cucked x2. What a shilling

You know what they say…

Once I read that I had a lot of hope restored. We have a bad mexican shitstain infestation.

Pence:

Pence has already voted for building a wall in the past
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2006-446.htm

Pence voted YES on deporting all illegals caught recieving hospital treatment
ontheissues.org/HouseVote/Party_2004-182.htm

Pence has a 100% rating with FAIR, indicating a record on restricting immigration
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_03n-FAIR.htm

Pence advocated ending birthright citizenship
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_09-HR1868.htm

Pence CO-SPONSORED a bill to declare English as the official language
ontheissues.org/Notebook/Note_2007-HR997.htm

also the Turkish coup failed, what a shitty week.

He's irish. He always mentions it.

Pence is a bigger shabbos goy than Gingrich. He's even in direct contact Netenyahu, Jewt had to go through Adelson.

Yeah, and Tim Wise always talks about how "White" he is.

I'm voting Trump!

I've been listening to Pence in videos all day, he doesn't look like a Shabbos. He just looks like a weak governor.

he was ok-ish on Hannity like a good lapdog until Hannity brings Islam and TPP, he chocked and that was enough to me.

John Kerry is also a nice Irish man from Boston goy.

Did you watch this one?

or this?

Yeah but Trump himself is against TPP

What about this?

Kerry is obvious as fuck and he admits his jewish roots as well.

If you can actually prove she's jewish then go for it.

At this point Trump could have himself filmed being spitroasted by Sheldon Adelson and Netanyahu and you Trumpcucks would call anybody that had a problem with it a jew shill.

I'm getting really tired of this

Would the wall still be built?

Kerry claimed he only found out during his 2004 campaign, which is obviously bullshit. Madeleine Albright did the same thing when it was revealed that she was a jew, even though she carried her family's menorah when they immigrated to the US.

That's a funny way to spell 'workplace violence', user.

Which is worse though, kikes or mudslimes? I think we need to prioritize here.

Kikes, obviously.

Is it your first day here?

Only if the wall is around greater Israel's new borders goy.

Thanks for the post, because I had all given up on trump, but with your (and hillary cunt lapping clinton's for christsake haha - she really sold that one) points I have faith again. Have a bump for more anons to see.

Incase anyone thought about anything other than devout support for Israel for a second ;_;

where is the one where he says something like "America should serve Israel"?

i will still vote for him because of the CHANCE of The Wall, but i refuse to defend this kikery and to make up excuses for it, Trump is a Israel/Jew lover so fuck him but build the wall, also Killary( Jews+ Left) is even worse.

kek, maybe it's a false-flag so that bastard could gain absolute power, who knows? and i don't even care anymore

Digging into Kerry shows he's a jew so even without admission it is obvious as fuck. If you can prove this guy's jewishness then go for it.

Nah, I'm just a lurker fag who can't figure shit out because I'm probably a retard.

This? Not on jewtube yet, unfortunately.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe342Y2jkK4

His first interview since getting the gig.

This is how he will present himself, how he will represent Trump's vision, how he will debate the Injun.

What do you think guys?

I think most of pol would have been OK with Christie. Pence is a shit VP and he won't be able to run in 2024. Christie could have done been President in 8 years after 8 years of being VP and continued the long-process of MAGA if it's even possible at this point.

Trump fucked this up no matter how you slice it. You can already feel the energy shift on pol after Trump picked a low energy faggot VP.

low energy as fuck, boring, no charisma, no mojo, no personality - fucking disaster of a VP pick

He lools and sounds like another Paul Ryan-esque neocuck, even when he's supposedly agreeing with Trump you can see the reluctance in his face.

how can people still defend this is beyond me

pure KIKE politician, low energy and chocked already. he says "I AGREE WITH TRUMP GOY!" but his eyes show how much of a liar he is.

He's not an alpha, he has no confidence, no conviction. You can hear it in his voice.

Christie is very much like Donald Trump. It's often been said he would have had a high chance of getting the nomination had there been no Trump in the race, he is the closest thing to Trump in politics.

But would it really work to have two loudmouth attackers as running mates? I don't know.

Think of VP debate for instance, would you want fat snarling Chris Christie representing Trump's positions? Trmp already loudly and angrily proclaims his postions, he's good at that, there;s no need for another. Wouldn't you rather want Handsom Mike who's as 'normal' seeming as can be calmly explain it like he did in the Hannity interview?

He's a good contrast to Trump, like Carson would have been, except he's coherent and awake.

he will get Trump killed mark my words

Who gives a shit? There's no reason the next nominee has to be the previous vice president.

According to the NYT

"In a Thursday evening phone call with top aides, he asked for reassurance that Mr. Pence was really right for the job."

Trump relied on his "aides" to make the final decision. They fucked him.

Yes.

It's like you came from Holla Forums or reddit

Mike “What’s your mother’s maiden name?” Pence ensures a Trump assassination.
Mike “Israel should dictate US policy” Pence ensures a Trump assassination.

MAKE AIPAC GREAT AGAIN!

more:

In conversations late into the evening, Mr. Trump repeatedly hesitated over selecting Mr. Pence, according to people briefed on the tense deliberations, who insisted on anonymity to describe the confidential talks. Even as his emissaries reassured Mr. Pence, Mr. Trump fielded a last-ditch appeal from Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, another finalist, who once again pressed his own case.

Advisers and family members stressed over and over to Mr. Trump that he was selecting a running mate to unite the Republican Party, not a new best friend.

Like I said, this isn't Holla Forums's election.

Oh, it's you again. Still malfunctioning I see? You should really get that looked at.

Hi, paid shill. Reported for being a paid shill.

Does the vp pick really matter. vp don't really do much. He needed to make peace with the gop.

A lot can happen between now and November. Fingers crossed this guy catches a sex scandal and Gingrich gets the job.

Plz gtfo.

Bi-hourly reminder that nobody here is afraid of your shitty reports. I bet you're not actually even filing them.

In Mr. Pence, the presumptive Republican nominee has found a running mate with unimpeachable conservative credentials, warm relationships in Washington and a vast reservoir of good will with the Christian right. National Republican leaders, including the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, and House Speaker Paul D. Ryan, had pronounced Mr. Pence an excellent choice in advance of Mr. Trump’s announcement.

THERE IT IS, PENCE IS A FUCKING REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT PLANT.

(((Manafort))), (((Ivanka))), (((Jared))) and the (((allies))) he surround himself with kikes and still let them pick his VP? fucking imbecile.

JFK and Reagan tried to go against (((them))) and what happen?

oh boy

Trump is fucking tied in the polls right now at the very least, why the fuck does he need to pick some low energy establishment faggot to "unite" the party?

It sounds like Trump didn't go with his gut instincts and compromised like a bitch already.

Why are you afraid of an assassination if Trump really is a Ziocuck?

This is why Holla Forums doesn't make any sense. >"Trump is a Ziocuck! Trump is going to be assassinated!"

If he's going to be assassinated then he's a problem for the kikes. If they kill him then it's time to get our hands dirty. You scared? If he's a Ziocuck then we've already lost.

You all need to stop reacting to things like a bunch of niggers and use your brains.

Can't we just start a civil war if they assassinate him

Read my OP, I already said he was establishment. You spent all that time quoting the NYT for something I already said. Fucking horrible.

Hahaha….I guess I'm Talking to a 12 year old

What kind of a bitch attempts to micromanage what other people post? Worry about your own posts faggot.

Fucking kill yourself.

Reported.

Be…cause he isn’t?
Holla Forums doesn’t say that. intl shills say that. Fucking pay attention.
No shit, fuckface.
Irony.

IF those rumors are true and Trump listened to his aids and children at the expense of his gut decision and he regrets it.

He will never do it again. That is the kind of man he is, if he thinks his aids fucked him into making a bad choice like this, he will be angry at himself and he will have sworn to himself to never be coerced into political compromise again.

You mean the ice bullets packed with octopus venom?

Reported for not even trying to blend in.
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Yea, not like it was declassified in Jan.

firsttoknow.com/video-secret-cia-heart-attack-gun-declassified/

So my post doesn't deserve it's own thread and I by no means am seeking help or want to distract our work but I need help on where to go to find red pulled individuals.

There's this viking training thing one of my customers talks about but I seriously need to find redpilling friends fast. Most of my current friends are bluepilled as fuck

I don't have to. Mine are on point. Trying to help you keep your job.

You sound like a bitch whining.

If Trump dies under even the slightest suspicious circumstances let's all agree to do a white person chimpout

You have to redpill people in order to have redpilled friends. People don't redpill themselves.

Redpill your friends

Yes they do dipshit. It's just most do not.

Well, they do if they have their entire lives shattered. Like me! It’s how I found the place. Now I’m happier than I’ve ever been.

Shillary pls. This just makes you're defeat all the more certain come November. Stop whining about it. Time to move on with you're miserable life.

You never were going to become President anyway.
Thankfully :^)

Agreed. Politics in America is as much entertainment as everything else. Trump and Pence look like two winning alphas and who is going to support a senile old woman and some weak faggot or another senile old woman over two winning alphas?

What? Why?

Taking the red-pill fucked me up for months before I found the balance between socialising and being an outcast.

Needs to be delivered and can be traced. Why aren't they using this a shit ton more. Every assassination now a days seems to be a forced suicide.

I'm Fucking trying dude buthat they bury their heads in the sand and laugh or go I can't even or what

That's the thing, voters are fucking dumb and primal even if they don't even know it. They're gonna see Hillary and Warren, two screeching harpies with no that seem like school teachers and they're gonna see Alpha Don and Handsome Mike. It's also helps that 'Trump Pence' has a good ring to it, both five letters,probably a huge factor in why he was choose.

Could you have imagined 'Trump Christie' or God forbid 'Trump Gingrich'? on the campaign posters?

Would you risk you life for someone you don't trust? What's worth dieing for? Freedom? To the revelations of fresh faced youth no one will come to save you. The night has come to hold us young.

Same here. You get over it, though.

My life is TRUTH now. What could possibly be more freeing? What could possibly be better? I see everything now. The Matrix’ analogy for what we do to people extends beyond the pills. In films, I see all the programming. In music, I… really don’t listen to anything modern (this side of 1960) that has lyrics for that very reason. In print, I have Holla Forums and alternative sources instead of the Big Four news organizations. I don’t watch talmudvision, I buy as little processed shit as I can, I don’t drink anything but distilled water, etc. I’d love to cut out anything with a kosher stamp on it, but they put that shit on fucking aluminum foil, so good luck with that.

I’m not a sheep. I’m not blind. Why wouldn’t I be happy about that?

Fun fact! There’s a neurotoxin that comes from a jellyfish that, if you don’t get a blood sample of the victim tested within a few MINUTES of the event that kills him happening is 100% untraceable, as it breaks down into chemicals already produced by the body!

that has already been my intention for sometime

any revelations would be better than living in this nightmare

even if they kill him nothing will happen, stop kidding yourself, look at what Obungo does, what Islam achieved, Western civilization vast majority is nothing but sheep nowadays otherwise you are a "ist" or "phobe".

Can't be traced, go read the article, the poison degrades quickly once it's in the blood. So maybe these "suicides" are really the heart attack gun killing those people, and then they're made to look like suicides to hide the heart attack gun.

This, optics is everything in the age of mass media. I've read speculation that Trump will win on optics alone, since during the general election debates he'll tower over Hillary at 6'2". All the media fakery in the world can't hide the contrast between a tall, fit male and a diminutive grandma.

After watching Pence's interview on Hannity, I'm relieved a bit… I didn't like the Israel defending but he seemed to be Trump's perfect little lapdog.

if you were to grow some sack your self, wouldnt something be done?

not just us crazies here view Trump as the last chance to achieve something tangible without bloodshed, but many patriot folks in the south and elsewhere see the same thing

The more I think about it this does really seem like "make the best out of a bad situation" pick. I like most of his views but the fact that he's the good-es of goys, I can NEVER trust him, but when you break a few eggs you make an omelet.

The wall will still be built and the seeds of nationalism all across the western world are taking root/growing and getting Trump to be president will only strengthen that as we look towards the future.

You’re retarded and know nothing of history.

The only possible explanation here is that Pence is the Bush to Trump’s pre-assassination attempt Reagan.

We need to consider worse to spur secession. It looks really possible for Texas and from bad to worse with hillary might be enough to make it happen.

I don't necessarily want Trump to nuke Israel. I just want the kikes to stop forcing us to fight their wars. They can have their ethnostate if they want, they just need to leave us alone.

I don't mind all of the pro-Israel propaganda. I really think Trump's been hammering on it to keep the people comparing him to Hitler at bay. If Trump is honest about sticking to an America first foreign policy plan, then we shouldn't have to worry about Israel. If he isn't, it'll just be business as usual.

Anyway, I've been slowly warming up to Pence all day. I'm anxious to see him and Trump at the convention, I want to be assured nothing's changed. I was hoping for Flynn. In fact I was convinced that Flynn was the smartest move, but in retrospect, picking him might have given some credibility to the people calling Trump Hitler.

I was going to vote for him no matter what, but this really confused me.

while the majority would ignore

and you are clearly delusional, people are getting raped everywhere by mudslimes, Sharia law is spread and nobody says a thing, but you expect a civil war because of Trump? seriously? and you want to talk about History? JFK, Reagan, MLK and the hundreds of bodies surrounding the clintons and bushes?

A lapdog is a bad choice of VP, which is something Republicans have always had a problem with realizing.

The VP is one heartbeat away from the Oval Office and needs to be just as presidential as his running mate. Trump is healthy, but he's no spring chicken and anything could happen to him at any time. His choice of running mate reflects his vision for the nation in the event of his untimely demise.

If you can't imagine President Pence, then it's the wrong choice.

Demoralization is pretty easy to see, shill.

you dont need a majority for a revolution.
you need a pissed of and armed minority

this has been enumerated many times on Holla Forums and if you would crack open a history text once in a while

tell me the latter does not exists or will not be even more pissed if trump gets JFKd

that majority that ignored the fucking they've been getting from ZOG would stand on the sidelines in a violent paradigm shift

(checked)

I still trust Trump's judgment. I never expected him to ultimate savior of the west, he is a stepping stone, allowing nationalism to be acceptable again.

It seems like the entire shill force has been deployed as soon as his VP was announced. The same shill force would have been deployed regardless of which VP Trump picked because every VP is a wedge for them to divide with.

There is no way all of these posters saying to vote for $hillary could be us, in fact I don't think any of them are. Trump is literally the most Holla Forums-tier candidate of the west, no other country has a candidate as shitlordy as him with an actual chance of getting elected.

Trump isn't perfect, but Trump means making walls, border enforcement, and deportation of illegals acceptable.

This is literally the narrative the shills have been pushing for the past 24 hours.

Yeah, and that doesn't always work either. Just look at Turkey's 24 hour "coup".

Trump went against his instincts and his (((advisers))) pushed Pence on him. Trump was going to pick Christie.

That's the mistake. It's not a matter of whether or not "you" can imaging Pence as President. It's if America can. Right now the best option is what scares average voters the least. If that's Pence then it's Pence. People are motivated by negative emotion. If they happen to have positive feelings too then it's a bonus. Scare them with Hillary and who ever she picks. Let BLM and kebab scare them. Remind them they are scared. Then put them at ease with 2 strong men who are going to Make America SAFE & Great Again.

Have you notice Trump has changed his slogan?

it's called Reality you dope

i hope some will and all hell broke loose, but i don't see it happening, not when people turn a blind eye to shit like Islam and BLM, also

so it was either shit or shit, great.

There's a difference in having a honest and frank discussion about him in fact being a MASSIVE jew hugger and D&C.

They have to. They're trying to demoralize his base and they knew the VP pick was a weak point. The reason they're going so hard though is shown in my first post. They have nothing on Pence. The only angle they can push is attempting to demoralize the base.

I think Christie is OK, he raped Rubio during the debate. I suspect Trump and Christie get along well together, good bants synergy.

I think Christie would have been the best beastmode choice for a VP.

You sound like a Jew Jewing.

He was an anti-white man. I don't care what else you have to say if you're that blue-pilled, user.

Trump picked Pence because he is good looking, masculine, photogenic, appears alpha and successful.

Trump and Pence, two alphas, on stage with two senile shrieking old cunts is going to win over the idiot voters who vote based on muh feels and looks.

my apologies, i should have said a WHITE pissed off and armed majority.

sandniggers, especially turkroaches fail at everything

I have much more faith in a white revolt

not as many as the MSM or demoralization shills here would have you think.

Hence the Majority vs. Minority debate

Na he needs spot as the AG to replace the fucking niggers that have stained that office
PORTLY JESTER

Because I don't like Pence? I'd never not vote Trump irrespective of the VP, I'm just saying I don't like Pence and think it was a pure shit decision.

You can suck Pence's dick all you want faggot.

Right.

Putting some bite into that opinion of yours, are you not, user.?

OP is straight as a ruler. Nice digits.

OP's oaths are null and void.

How can you not like Pence?

Guys I know a fuck ton about chem and bio. This sounds untraceable by 1970's standards. We have test now a days that can trace metabolites like no other. We just need to know what the chemical is and this sounds like a know chemical. I did read the article and laughed when they said it was untraceable. Also, why the fuck aren't they using it more and still using forced suicide?

Yeah he's the worst pick he could have gone with. All out Jew shill is what he is.

Trump choose the strategy of pandering to the Christians.

When the Burger demographics are like 30% non-white and 20% cucked whites against 20% non-cucked and 30% semi-cucked Christians, there is no other choice. Its either pander to Christians, or lose to $hillary.

I guess I'm #ReadyForHillary now

#GiveEmHill

Yes we get that you don't like his choice. Now the choice is Trump or $hillary; borders or no borders.

You're as fucked with or without the border. It's the truth.

We can tell cause of death btw. If some die of a heart attack and then hangs them self. We can tell the heart attack came first.

he isn't a wojak, go watch his interview, memes don't work if there's no truth to them

Someone was saying he was un-memeable in another thread. Looks like they were wrong. Nice one.

Memes are their own truth, heretic.

Are you getting paid to shill over time or something?

yea ok, you can tell the difference between a poison induced heart attack and someone being hanged to death

You know, Trump really made Holla Forums great again. Any antisemitic comment against future rulers of America is considered shilling.

I am glad we are not nazis anymore.
All hail capitalist democracy!
DOWN WITH FASCISM AND ANTISEMITISM

I should ask you the pro israeli jew lover that.

Not when the meme's are derived from reality rather than abstractions of KEK's will.

hes really not that bad besides him being a chirstcuck and having a hard on for Israel

Agreed, the anti-semitism was really getting out of hand around here but, you know, boys will be boys. I think Holla Forums has really matured and is ready to take a seat at the adult's table. G-d willing, we will defeat Hillary in November and Make America Great Again. I don't think Israel was going to survive another 4 years of Obama's frankly embarrassing anti-Israel policies. This Iran deal is just TYERRIBUL.

Yes. You can tell the difference between asphyxiation and Myocardial infarction.

>>>Holla Forums

can you tell the difference between a heart attack and a nail in the head? how about a car accident?

Man I just really wanted t to be Flynn. Fucking FBIanon, you didn't deliver.

Me too, user.

He only said that it might be Flynn. He couldn't have known anything for sure.

Honestly, as long as Flynn is Secretary of Defense, I think we'll be okay.

That's it. Trump will teach our youth how to fight for the country! We need to make our youth die defending the Israel. Hillary wouldn't defend Israel as good as Trump will. Make literally every single man into draft for the another upcoming war in middle east.

Stupid youth having some nazi-themed autistic anime conversations. We need to make them work their stupidity out on the battlefield. After all its easy to convince those stupid nazis to shoot muslims, even if its for the sake of Israel.

And don't forget russia. If they will ever do another barrel roll in front of our soldiers laughing at us, we'll ready the nukes, we have to hit back after all.

Here is your +0.10 shekels, or is it 0.20 shekels as over time pay?

I'm not going to reply to you anymore, as your shill ID is filtered.

I'd like to point this out too, if Pence had been one of the guys running for president as the republican candidate, Trump would havel fucking destroyed him and we would have branded him as the "Literally who" candidate, he's just that much of a bland faggot. Don't even pretend you like him, there's no point defending him. And yes, I will vote for Trump regardless of this, but we should have a discussion on Pence without accussations of shilling.

I'm tired of these strange people who thinks that politics should be some great and magical thing. It sounds blue-pilled.

A body needs to be severely mauled/mutilated or burned to make it impossible to tell cause of death beyonded dismemberment or incineration. So, yes a severe car accident (like that one reporter last year) could cover up poison of this nature but otherwise no. This poison would work very well against a nobody because no would bother to check but against a very high profile figure it would not go undetected.

Holla Forums treat politics as so for the past year? Maybe I got swindled by the memes. And wasn't the point of Trump that we were tired of average politicians?

Didn't*

This thread is about his Vice President pick, and Mr Trump has said in his speeches that he wishes that the cuckservatives would stop plotting behind his back and, in his words,

"Stop talking. Shhh… Let me do it".

Not picking a colourful individual for V.P. makes sense. But, not to the other user. and those similar…

We're fucked, if Trump listens to his (((advisors))) for this type of decision, what else will he listen to his (((advisors))) for. I'll still throw him a vote, but I no longer trust Trump to do what his gut tells him.

See what I mean? This user. couches his political opinion in humour rather than any kind of reasoning.

→ →

I think this user is on the right track>>6738069
Yes he probably did it to get the cuckservatives off his back but I highly doubt he'll listen to them ever again. We have raised our voice, we don't like Pence. I trust Trump and I believe that he isn't some good goy, blue-pilled most likely but he isn't Pence.

And I have come to accept Pence as his VP choice. I don't like it, but then i'm not the average voter, so I won't make much of a ruckus here in Holla Forums.

Well, you did ask me to explain my position. I'm not going to get into the whole excitability issue.

Whoever the pick was, user. Mr Trump knows that he can't let him be upstaged by him, and I think that's only common sense. Good thing that Trump has some!

This is Holla Forums bitching that there are people that dare to have a different opinion.

Because the kikes who shilled Trump on POL were paid shills. They silenced the rational people constantly with their D/C attacks and calling us kikes. This is ultimately why image boards fail. We knew and allot of Americans went along with it as useful idiots who simply repeated their bullshit with le stump the trump rhetoric. Stupid people deserve their stupid leaders.

Ron Paul should have been president back in 2008. He would have abolished the Jewish FED, removing the jewish cancer on interest rate that is sucking this country dry, he would have restricted the banks and wall street even harsher then canada, he would have brought back the gold standard on the dollar, protected our border, brought back production jobs to the US so we could remove the welfare state and sent nigger back to work. The list goes on and on. He wants all this without going over the top le edgy and yet you fucks continue to want a kike worshiper in office.

Instead Americans vote for a populist who yells the loudest without any rational debate. Trump will get Israel to build the wall, while introducing a VISA system so liberal you'll wish you had the old system back. In a way, Mexico will gradually pay for the wall by accepting the convicted criminals back. But the immigration from Mexico and South America will increase through legal means. This all will bring the Pan European Union closer which will in the long term goal mean abolishment of borders.

Have you fucks even listened to a speech of this hair implanted baffoon? Folks he'll do a great job, because he's great, and everything he does is great, just look at my hotels goy it's so great. You know i always do i great job. We're going to make america great again! Vote for me goy.

Hillary is even worse then Trump.

This is the future you choose, 8 years of Trump worshiping the jews here we come.

Oh and to add the Jim and hotwheels and plenty of moderators were all in favor of Trump, financial compensation goes a long way.

It's pollock.

Like this?

Pfft

I need to go to bed.

Whatever you say kike.

Hah… Its amazing that your still trying to convince yourself that such will matter, let alone thinking you'll actually get it.

The damage is done.
The wall is meaningless unless coupled with deportation, and you think Pence would be his VP if Trump said he intended to deport all these muds?

Top Kek.

Checked for quality comedy.

ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

Who knows what comes next in his master plan.

Guess we all better kill ourselves then. It's over. Can't do anything. Will you be going first?

You fucking Trump-shill new fags are fucking abominably vapid about everything Trump

TRUMP MEMES GUYS, HE'S UP TO SOMETHING HE CAN'T BE STUMPED

Keep this in mind, he's taking money from big businesses and picked a RINO as a VP, if you don't think this dude has sold his fucking soul to the Jews then you have your head shoved so far up your ass that all your thoughts are just pure shit.

There's no hope in this campaign except for Jewess or Jew

Hell we should have seen it coming, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump his presumed heir to their empire considering how she's steadily becoming the celebrity that he was when he was younger. Move along folks we've shilled fucked ourselves over this time though

This or Hillary?
/thread
At this point I'll take Trump and his tactical Jew shields.

I welcome our new Jewish overlords.

my wife looked over and said "What's so funny?"

Which side are you on?

I like this guy already

Falling for it this hard, he was calling Trump's rhetoric toxic and unconstitutional a couple of months ago when he was supporting Cruz

you mis-spelled 'waifu'

Exactly. This is why we need strong leader.

Strong american nationalism is a strong relationship with israel.

You know Superman, the quintessential American hero?

Created by 2 Jews.

You know Batman the quintessential American anti hero?

Created by a Jew named Bill Finger.

Now do you have a path to victory that doesn't include self delusion, anime and shitposting on social media sites?

From what I can tell:

-Trump wanted Christie
-Manafort wanted Pence
-(((Kushner))) wanted Gingrich

Looks like he listened to Manafort.

just fuck my shit up

Unite the Republican party aka bring on board the 1000 or so NeverTrump Democrats that LARP as Republicans.

Well cucked.

I've already seen liberals attacking Pence because he's A FUCKING WHITE MALE and boasting that "Hahaha you won't get women or minorities to vote for you now :^)"

So suicide right? Or we're you planning to start the race war? Remove shekel? Or nothing?

Oh I know! Wait for the collapse! Which is nothing. Got it. Nothing it is. Continue with doom and gloom making, and making excuses for why the collapse hasn't come yet.

Any day now, right? Any day now and the collapse will come and revolution will happen. All you have to do is sit there and wait.

J
F
M
S
U

Doesn't it only prove the point that israel that is makes america great?

This. The shills really need to learn our terminology already.

Long live /pol

2. He'd, like, totally outlaw abortion and stuff

Perfect post. I applaud to you sir. You know what's up with this shit.

E. Michael Jones called Newt the ZOG pick.

What does he think about Pence? Jones is from Indiana after all.

To gain the cuckservative vote.

Ron Paul had two solid issues, the FED and isolationism. He was also not at all skilled for high level leadership. If you think winning university polls means they're a serious contender, bernie sanders might disagree.
Good to know your opinion is prefaced on your fantasy timeline going back a decade. Mexico will pay for the wall by taxing remittances being sent to Mexico or tariffing all their shit. US is 330 million rich people. So the biggest market in the world comparable to all of europe combined.
Pol posts live streams of 3 hour long appearances and none repetitive speeches. Watch the live chat sidebar flooded with pol memes everywhere. But sure, samefag and pretend to have any form of integrity, it was super convincing.

Hello Shlomo.

Differing opinions isn't "DnC", shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up you stupid cunt, if you want a hugbox fuck off back to reddit

no it's not, newfags. It's Holla Forumsack

The Pence selection takes Hillary's "bad judgement" in Iraq off the table and that alone should have taken him out of consideration. It's far too important an issue to concede.

and this

and if he actually does support the trade deals (seems to go back and forth) than this is a baffling decision with a ton of drawbacks and no practical positives.

what a mama's boy.

We have IDs, you know?

also:
It's Holla Forums, not POL, Pol, Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

Good points, OP.
A question: was there anyone who Trump could pick that would go against the TPP and Israel in the first place? Or are all the choices pozzed anyway?

It's literal DNC shilling

Maybe trumps pulling a sort of ruse on the media, in the sense that they can't call him anti-semite with pence around. Trump might also be prepared for countless assasination attempts.

Don't correct a shill when he is making a mistake.

This VP choice was made for 2 reasons:

Trump needs the RNC's organizational support. Unlike conventional candidates who have a background and working relationships with other politicians, Trump doesn't have the ability to create a national campaign on his own. The RNC has agreed to fill out the national ground campaign if Trump agrees to raise money for them. Until now the RNC has been half-assing it.

With Pence as VP, the RNC now has an incentive to see Trump win. Pence is young enough to actually run for President later on, he'll be set up perfectly for 2020 if Trump loses or for 2024 if Trump wins. The RNC will now start fleshing out the battle ground state teams and get the ball rolling.

Hell, if they don't get along with Trump they can always run Pence as a primary challenger in 2020. Just have Pence pick a battle to make it seem like there are big enough ideological differences between the two and then spam the airwaves with "racist" things the sitting President of the United States has said.

Arguably Christie is an even better VP choice for the RNC than Pence is (he's more talented, he's a northerner so he has deeper fundraising ability, deep establishment ties). Christie also gets along really well with Trump and Trump believes in him.
However.
Christie has a nasty history with Ivanka's husband's father. Christie prosecuted him and went over the top in slandering the family name. Ivanka refused to work for the campaign if Christie was named VP (same as she did when Manafort gave his ultimatum to leave).

Otherwise, Christie would be the next Vice President.

Honestly I think Trump wanted to pick Flynn but the NeverTrumpers would've chimped out at the convention and the RNC would've help them along if Trump didn't go along with Pence or some other faggot. Is it any coincidence that not long after the Pence pick is leaked, suddenly the RNC squashes NeverTrump? Not to mention Trump obviously never wanted to pick him in the first place. Flynn would be optimal and I'm sure that's who he wanted, but the RNC twisted his arm.

But anybody who so much as reads a Wikipedia article on Trump knows that his entire platform is immigration reform.
Jesus Hillary, get your shit together.

This.

Hillary Clinton seems to be campaigning hard for Trump.

Thanks

I don't know anything about this dude bit he sounds pretty ideal tbh.

There were tons of memes at the end of that thread that were made to disprove that statement

CAN'T RINSE THE PENCE

The bottom line is that Pence is a malleable puppet. Right now he's a puppet for Trump. Which is what we hope Trump to do in Washington. Makes these cucks his own.

The only hurdle is Pence's faggoty past. Most of which can be dealt with in repeating rhetoric stating he's evolved. It's a relatively easy fix; and I don't expect Trump to simply not engage it.

People voting on abortion are already not voting for Trump.

People voting on the threat of gay marriage being dissolved could still come over if Pence and Trump play it right, and continue to eased rhetoric. This is something Pence could help with. The major "pray the gay away" Exodus organization closed it's doors and apologized earlier in the month. He needs to do that as well so at least Trump supporters have a counter to this dumb ass wanting to spend tax dollars funding gay therapy.

It's all manageable. Beyond that, again, he's a stooge, and he's now Trump's stooge. That's the point in all this.

what about buchanan? not one mention in this whole thread

I like how all the shills coming out of the woodwork only makes our actions more justified to ourselves.

They just can't do what they want with us.

I really disagree with this. Trump got where he is by attacking the GOP establishment, not cozying up to them. Nobody really likes the "mainstream" GOP, some people just vote for them because at least they're not Democrats.
Pence may still be the least bad option and he's certainly not going to lose my vote for Trump, but I don't buy this reasoning.

Buchanan would have been the best pick by far, but I don't know that he wants the job. He's been out of politics for a while now.

(checked)

Wow, Hillary's campaign is truly filled with inept morons. She's basically making the case for why a Trump/Pence ticket works.

Scott Adams says Trump picked him because he's bland:

blog.dilbert.com/post/147495137831/gingrich-pence-and-monitoring-mosques

The Pence Pick

You might be wondering what I think of Trump’s decision to pick Mike Pence for VP, given that Pence has disagreed with Trump on substantive policy issues in the past.

First of all, policies don’t matter in this election, or in any other election. Reason is mostly an illusion. And anyway, Pence will modify his positions to match Trump. No one cares.

Secondly, political experts say making a good choice for a VP running mate can’t help a candidate much, but a bad choice can hurt. Pence doesn’t do much to help, but he also doesn’t do much to hurt. So he’s a safe choice on that dimension. And he has plenty of government experience, as Trump says he needs. So Pence helps solve for Trump’s lack of experience. But those effects are all marginal.

What matters with Pence is how he looks in terms of contrast with Trump. The best choice for VP is someone who looks like a boring, washed-out version of the top of the ticket. You need that contrast to remind people that the top of the ticket is truly special.

Pence is an experienced politician. But you stand him next to Trump and he sort of disappears. The contrast persuades you – subconsciously – that Trump is better than an experienced politician. That’s totally irrational, and totally effective.

What’s Clinton’s biggest strength? Experience. How does Trump compare to the experienced politician on his own ticket? Better, at least in the public’s irrational way of thinking. So if Clinton and Pence are both experienced, and you prefer Trump over Pence, you somewhat automatically extend that thinking to Clinton – with all of her boring experience – and imagine her to be a weak version of Trump as well.

Replace Trump and Pence with Reagan and Bush-the-elder to see how well this contrast-based persuasion works.

And think of Obama picking Biden. It’s all the same persuasion trick. You want the VP to be the solid, uninteresting version of whoever is at the top of the ticket.

Now imagine if Trump had picked Gingrich for his VP running mate. Gingrich would make Trump look less experienced, less informed, and less intelligent by contrast. That’s a bad formula for winning. Gingrich is simply too interesting.

And after Gingrich came out in favor of testing Muslims for loyalty to Sharia law, he became the worst possible choice for Trump’s running mate. Trump is trying to move to the middle for the general election. Gingrich is running hard in the opposite direction. If Gingrich is not on the ticket, his radical-sounding ideas create an anchor that actually makes Trump look moderate by comparison. But if Gingrich had been a running mate, it would make a Trump presidency look scarier than it already is. And fear is Clinton’s best weapon against Trump. So no matter what Trump planned a week ago, Gingrich took himself out of the running with his recent comments about testing Muslims. Still, I expect Gingrich to be part of a Trump administration somehow.

No matter what you think of Pence, he was the right choice on the dimension of persuasion. And that’s the only dimension that will matter here. Trump just needs to stay boring until November to win. Pence can do that. Gingrich probably could not.

Exactly.
He's wojack.

I don't get it, are those checklists by Hillary supposed to be bad things?

Why is Hillary promoting Trump now?

we were going to be shilled regardless of who the vp pick was. So I was already prepared for this.

Trump has been "unstumpable" this entire election up till now. The last thing he needed was a vp who was a liability, and gingrich is a liability with his MOON BASE and has been getting more extreme i guess he was trying to attract Trump supporters to him and honestly he doesn't have a good look, look is very important in a presidential race and Newt just doesn't have it. The same could be said about Christie, but i feel that christie is better used as the AG

Confirmed Wojack

That's one more then Trump has.

doubleconfirmed
checked.

Well written stuff

Agreed. I felt that when he introduced him today. The contrast between trump and your run of the mill politician was stunning

QUESTION: Is it possible to change VP after the election or it's set in stone for 4 years?

GLP meme right here

What gets me is all the faggots on Holla Forums creaming themselves over how "handsome" Pence is.

Like what the fuck

Unless he gets arrested Agnew style, I'm not sure. Or maybe he resigns.

Aesthetics is an important factor with the constant media attention. You might not like it, but that's the reality of the current political climate.

To Unify the Party. It had to be done.

Mitt Romney BTFO.

Don't give a shit that Trump backs Israel as long as we get the WALL

Not surprised the Zionist faction of Jewry cut a deal. A wall between the US and Mexico doesn't threaten Israel. So who cares if Trump goes all in for Israel? I say let Israel blow the fuck out kebab and the rag heads to their heart's content. The Palestinians and Iranians haven't done shit for us. Not shit, not even rhetorical or moral support so fuck em

Daily reminder that walls work both ways: they keep shit out but they also keep shit in.

Scott Adams has been successfully trolling Trump supporters for six months. Anyone who thinks he believes the pro-Trump crap he writes needs to be a little more discerning.

Yes, that thought did occur to me. Think we still have to go with the wall though and hope for the best.

it's of no use user, people here will whatever excuse they can to validate Trump mistakes or muh of Israel cuck he is. also don't miss Pence Welcome HOME party location

that's what mass deportations are for, Chaim.
We don't get any shitter going back to mexico today, anyway. They stay and leech from welfare.

Also to fight the jews ya need to deconstruct and dust the marxist brainwashing and the jews lies about equality between races and white shame.

ya can't fight the jew when everybody (normies) don't see the problem, going RACE WAR NOW! will mean fighting 3/4th of the population. ya need to make the Jew appear as evil as how they currently view say Hitler, Jews need to fall in disgrace first.

that include disproving the current holocaust accepted fake truth, exposing the banking system/FED, forcing their hand and exposing their lies, like Soros being behind BLM. etc etc.

but that wont ever happen if the power that be are the establishment importing millions of shitskins and aliens. 1st get your country basck, make it work, show the world Nationalism CAN work, expose the failing of europe. and then expose the (((fucks))) that promoted all this shit in the first place.

normalfag pls go

its funny how the only argument the shills got against Pence (the lesser evil of a shitty situation) is that he is pro-Israel…

and what is funny about this is Trump has been saying he was pro-Israel from day 1, which didn't stop Holla Forums-me-us from supporting him, because we know that Illegal Immigration and restoring whites birth rate vs immigrants is the more pressing matter and stopping TPP (not the number one priority, jews are always the main target, but certainly the most pressing issues that need to be fixed NOW)

Trump already said he love Israel, be it genuine or not having a VP being consistent with these views is a non-issue, and yet the shills are forcing this argument a lot more than say Pence Support for TPP, because they think Holla Forums can't evaluate the situation from any other angle beyond JEWS!

to me his TPP support is a lot worse that saying he is pro-Israel. but to water it down, I am wondering how strongly is his TPP support, that is if under Trump's wing he might change his mind about the TPP, I would like to see his current thought on it.

Let the salt flow.

Really well said, appreciate the cogent post.

If you believe that then Scott Adams might be a little over your head.

Trump is also against Common Core, which is trying to normalize an already entrenched liberal version of history and muh white privilege.

Damn dude, you really must not be that bright.

Way to out yourself there in the first sentence. Wew, lad.

Make America Safe for Kids Again

M.A.S.K. Again

Isn't Pence hated in indiana?
I was talking to my mom about him and she said she thinks Pence helps Trump in Indiana but I read he's not liked there.
I guess really,I'm wondering if Pence's stances are going to make it hard for Trump to pull in the normalfags,likes he's been doing.
I don't really know much about the guy other than what I read from his voting record.
Can Trump pull in the bernouts/fags etc with Pence?
I personally don't mind his voting record but Trump turned the fags against Shillary and I'm praying Pence won't undo all of that.

These fag vote maymay needs to stop, they're not a big voting bloc in the US. They're as irrelevant as the fucking cuckservatives that are part of the nevertrump movement that some retards think are going to vote for Trump now that Pence is VP. They're not going to vote Trump anyways, they're cuckservatives.

As for the Bernouts, it might push them away, actually, they're probably going to get pushed away. Now I'm not sure if this means that they're either A going to shill for Hill, or B they're going to vote third party/stay home instead. Hopefully it's B, but I think this VP pick will push them away.

If anything I think they'll be pushed to vote for Stein or Johnson which is fine because it takes votes from Clinton, and, as a bonus, gives a bump to other 3rd party candidates (even if they suck) which is good for breaking the back of the establishment.

Party Unity.

Republicucks vote too.

The key here is: Will Pence be at the RNC too?

If not, chances of a further Red Wedding scenario increases.

No, 'immigration reform' means let them all in.

Trump will deport which is bad and problematic.

When the left screws you over they call it 'reform' or 'progress', the right isn't allowed nice words.

Quality thread, OP. I'm glad to finally see some real discussion of Pence beyond "hurr durr he looks like Rick 'Skeletor' Scott's brother".

This. I was surprised by the Pence pick as it demonstrates clarity of thought, but then I remembered that Sleepy Doc was in charge of the slating and selection process; behind every successful fucking white male is a strong, intelligent man of African descent. Pence fulfills Drumpf's requirement of having federal elective experience - he served in the U.S. House for 12 years, even chairing the House Republican Conference so you know he has a good relationship with and contacts among the establishment - and completely quashed the "hurr durr u shuld pick Jeb or Kasich dey wuz gubnas n shiiieet" argument with Pence's executive experience.

That said, I'm quite happy about it. #StopSteve was, to borrow from Drumpf himself, a tremendous success; not only did we avoid a second Holocaust, but we also got Drumpf a VP candidate that cannot hold himself together in a debate or media appearance. That pick will probably solidify Wrongpublican support somewhat, but won't pick up many - if any - independents and other fence-sitters.

Pretty much - if you're a progressive lybyryl. He won with under 50% of the vote (seriously, Drumpf, if you're wanting to win, don't making another winner-by-plurality your running mate) in an extremely close election, the closest in Indiana's history.

Nothing new here, though. Wrongpublican governors are unpopular throughout the country.

Why are you people so against planed parenthood? It's a nigger population control tool, you're already being out breed by other races, do you want to become a minority even sooner?

He was a meh governor. It doesn't matter much since Indiana is deep red state anyways and isn't going to change.

Unify the party. The neo-cucks like Pence.

Why do we even have moderation?

He may change his mind after getting access to Top Secret info on all their assassination attempts on him and his family and plots to destroy his homeland. The best option is to cleanse that money-laundering welfare state with nuclear fire and give Mt Zion and everything else to Christians. The next best option is to evict everybody, declare it a holy area belonging to no nation, and setup hotels everywhere.

This post brought to you by Jon Stewart, who suggested the same idea years ago on The Daily Show.

I think Jimmy Carter was the guest, promoting his book Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid at the time, if anyone wants to look it up.

Indianafag here. Trump has indirectly helped us by choosing him as his VP, because he won't be our governor anymore.

Even if Trump loses the general election, Pence has already forfeited his position as governor, so we get a new one.

If Trump wins, Pence will just act as Trump's sycophant like the cuckservative he is, and basically do whatever Trump wants him to. When he signed that anti-gay bill he immediately caved under the slightest pressure and reneged, so he'll have no choice but to be fucked in the ass by Big Don.

The new logo is more than just "lol benis gay joke", it's symbolic of how Trump is top dog now, and is asserting his authority by humiliating Pence. Seriously, think about it for a second. The new logo HAD to have been reviewed by both Trump's and Pence's people, I doubt the symbolism didn't go unnoticed, yet Pence had to approve it anyway. Would you personally like to have the symbol that represents you and your political platform get fucked by your running-mate's symbol? No, but if you had a chance at making it farther in your profession than you'd ever make it on your own in the same timeframe, and if you don't have the dignity to turn down such a sweet deal, you'd grin and bear it as long as you get what you want.