So a guy told me yesterday with total conviction that any man who does not drink his coffee black is not only a pussy...

So a guy told me yesterday with total conviction that any man who does not drink his coffee black is not only a pussy, but also a child.

Do you guys think he was right? I always put creamer and sugar in my coffee because otherwise it would taste like trash.

real men only eat fruits and vegetables

i fucking hate coffee. So I usually drink it when i need to be awake for studying for exams. It's usually at least 1/3 of coffee and 1/3 of sugar.

Yes if you have to drink that shit in the first place it should be black.

But real men don't need coffee, or tea.

And the other 1/3 is semen?

If I'm going to drink hot coffee it's usually just black espresso. But people make too big of a deal out of coffee, it's just a crutch that people for some arbitrarily reason attach a different kind of social significance to than other drugs.
I drink chai and matcha because I like the flavor though.

chai is what cool, non-white people drink. You have good taste, I'd share a beer with you.

That's entirely baseless, tell him he's not a real coffee drinker.

There are different methods to make coffee, there are different beans and different roasts that taste bitter, sweet, acidic,,etc.

I prefer my coffee black, but that's only because I buy good shit because I actually like the taste of coffee. It's not supposed to be chugged like an energy drink, it's a recreational beverage to be sipped on like a tea.

tl;dr baseless argument

This guy gets it. Get up in the morning and do what you need to do, don't rely on substances to do it for you, pussy. Do your job and then reward yourself with a relaxing cup when you get home.

Found the faggot

Real men drink tea.

I drink my coffee black. I don't understand people who don't, but that's cool with me.

╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ 🍆 If you don't even use the eggplant emoji how can you even call yourself a man? 🍆 You might as well snip your worthless balls off and call yourself Suzy. 🍆

LEWD!

so glad the IDs stopped all the samefagging

🍆 🍆 🍆

/sarcasim

I like my coffee how I like my men.

Strong, black, and dripping down my chin :^)

You have black men dripping down your chin?

Not atm. Why do you ask?

He's just a retard. Dairy is great, it removes the watery bitterness while leaving the rest of the flavours intact, and the various flavours in the milk like proteins, fat and lactose combie with the coffee to make the flavour even better. You're only a child if you have sugar in your coffee.

"reel men dont have fun"

get that tumblr shit out of here