Class project

class project: are you racist?

No. I believed that O.J. Simpson was completely innocent.

I hate everyone equality

race project: are you classist?

I've always wanted to fuck a black woman

Yes, I dont like Africans or Arabs

Yes

OP, is she you?

Well, you can still be racist while still believing he was not guilty. It's just that if you think he was guilty you are racist.

Why not love?

No, near anarchist.

dubs

me too

That's fucked up.

Change that please

yeah tbh

Why?

Oh man, she's kinda hot! Who's that?

that close up looks like horse pussy

I hate close-ups tbh.

Yes.

I'm white too.

& Pro fascist, & I voted for Trump.

All races are different so I believe they should be treated differently. They all have weaknesses and strenghts

I'm not racist.
Racism is a crime and crime is a nigger thing.

Yes

No. Racism is illogical.

It's the sp00ky, this could be me. same hair same colour same love for gasmasks

So you're basically Psycho Mantis.

No I'm not joking, I showed my friend this a minute ago they didn't belive that it wasnt me.

Who are you? show yourself

dude, wtf is that? Why is he fucking her?

That must smell so bad.

Maybe we are the same person.

Nice dubs

Wrong. Me believing in his innocence proves I'm not a racist because I didn't judge him by his skin color, but by his character. During the Simpson trial, Mark Fuhrman didn't confirm or deny that he planted evidence. Plus there's an audio tape that proved that he lied under oath and he's a crooked cop who admitted to planting evidence in crime scenes, to frame black people. The way Ron and Nicole got murdered could only be done by an experienced killer because of the Columbian neckties at the crime scene. Usually done by drug dealers. Nicole Simpson was a drug addict. O.J. didn't want that kind of company around his kids. Usually racist people automatically assume O.J. is guilty, without giving him the benefit of a doubt. Have you seen how many white people cried over the verdict? But what do I know? I'm also the same guy who believed George Zimmerman was innocent. So many black people were upset over that verdict.

My mask is better. Sadly I can't post it here without risking the chance of losing being anonymous on here. Since I do web shows with my mask on.

Sure am.

Yes, I am a rational anti-semitist.

Web shows? And how is it better? The one thing I don't like about mine is the lack of visibility.

I stole a mask from a presumably elderly person's shed, the mask seems to be dated to WWI and the breathing piece is fully rusted.

I feel like shit every once in a blue moon that I think about it, but I'm scared to go back to the shed because multiple people inhabit the area next to the shed.

yes

I got mine by trade. I also have a few spare filters for it. Waiting for the day I get to use it.

Mine covers 80% of my head, I have to wear a hoodie underneath to cover my hair from the back. It kinda resembles Deadstroke's mask from the TV show "Arrow", except it's all black.