Nvidia HousefireX

>wccftech.com/nvidia-gtx-1080-1070-evga-cards-dying/
Good ol' Nvidia, never letting us down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2-VaOPOvgI
twitch.tv/aerosimgaming/v/101518948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously, take this as a lesson to never buy EVGA.

Good thing I didn't delete these

so glad i went back to consoles. the good pc games like rimworld df subnautica all run on shit hardware.

At this point it's so expected I can't even laugh any more. Nvidia users are like flat-earthers.

Yes. I have an EVGA that freezes in games unless you underclock it.

Apparently this is an issue with the design of EVGA's heatsinks. No other brand has cards catching fire. EVGA's solution was to increase the fan speed in the card's BIOS. And to send buyers of the card thermal stickers to apply. This seems like nigger rigging and not a real solution if you ask me.

Speaking of nigger rigging, here's a nigger's EVGA GTX 1080 catching fire on camera youtube.com/watch?v=O2-VaOPOvgI

Get this shitty post out of here, we can't have facts get in the way of propaganda and shilling for our AMD overlords!

nvidia tard logic.

see

It's not "nvidia cards", it's "EVGA cards"
amdidiot logic right here

1070 catches on fire mid-game!

twitch.tv/aerosimgaming/v/101518948

oh the good old fermi days

How does a company that constantly puts its customers in danger due to product malfunction not be sued into oblivion? How are they still at thing? Who's buying these?

Chumps

what game is that???

Holla Forums

Each aftermarket manufacturer has a "founder's edition" card which is the official spec. Only after they make that are they free to fuck up the design of the card with bad heatsinks like evga.

Because its not Nvidias fault, its the hardware manufactures at fault (EVGA) and this is a valid defense for Nvidia

not that I would expect Holla Forums to know or care about these things as long as they are able to produce more epic housefire memes

butthurt