Where are my Sigourneybros at?

Where are my Sigourneybros at?

>>>/waifuist/

too old for that board

i can only assume they've been priming us for this tranny explosion for decades.

Good taste OP

The fuck is a "motherly footjob", anyway.

When an old lady with a huge chin rubs "her" feet on your dick.

RUDE
APOLOGIZE TO HER RIGHT NOW

Sigourney is trash tbh.

Literally perfect height for a woman.

Fuck off grandma. I bet she wants 50 million for another alien. And wo and behold she really is in one of the new sequels.

where I live there's a saying. loosely translated, it goes: "The stupid one is not he who asks, but he who pays"

That's a good saying.

fellow fingolian by any chance?

yes

You asked for this !

kek'd
and got a boner

Really made me think…

This is the only time she ever looked good. you would think she would keep the look.

The only Alien she ever been into was the white one, tho.

I wonder why.

When would you consider prime siggy? When would you consider her peak? Do you think she's still got it going?

hot

all women peak at 19±3

REEEE FINGOLS ON MUH TEEVEE PERKELE

young qt prime: '79-'84
hot MILF prime: '98-'04
lookin kinda rough now though sadly

Is she jewish by an chance?
That lack of ass is a clear indicator.
Yep.

not jewish, just a very good goy

Tbf I think everyone goes through a "duh poor jewz" phase since it's what we're taught since childhood. It's like believing in santa, I'm sure she's since discovered what lying treachorous animals they really are.

After that your learn what a lying treacherous animals all the other races are, and then you finally embrace the unavoidable singularity when machines will replace us all.

Present and accounted for, OP

Was aliens cunnykino?

It was mommykino unless you are implying that the alien queen cunnied those two.

Newt was my cunnyfu.

what the fuck does turkey have to do with mongolia

Turks are deluded and associate a gorillion types of ethnicities with themselves under some general *turkic* label(and by gorillion I mean groups of these so called turkmen in the entirety of the middle east, balkans, ukraine , russia and tons of asia). Part of their involvement in syria relates to fighting for some pro-turks who nobody knew existed before. They think they have a relation to mongols because of some mongol tribes fighting for the turks.
They forget other mongols annihilated their beloved sultan Bayazid and raped and pillaged the muslim world relentlessly.
They both think they have nothing to do with the ottomans and at the same time believe that a chink of eastern europe belongs to them. They also believe the atrocities of the ottomans are not a big deal and that the armenian genocide didn't happen.

A retarded tribe - the turks. But it's no surprise. They have no media but the government media. Freedom of speech there is north korea tier. Their media can make up whatever they want, anything western will be lies.
Just look at this recent shitshow with Norway. *no fuck you, we sanction you, but your investments here will not be touched*, translated *gibe money and we don't gib back money*. They are crazy.

What about the four khanates? Ilkhanate took up more than half of modern day turkey. Still not a reason for turks to consider themselves Mongolian brothers though.

They had some dealings and lots of wars between them. That's about it.

CAN'T OUT HORNY THE SIGOURNEY

Great projections tel aviv steve