Meet Walter

Meet Walter

Other urls found in this thread:

avpgalaxy.net/2017/03/11/alien-covenant-preview-qa-sxsw/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/03/alien-covenant-ridley-scott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ridley is really going off on the artistic side. I like it more when he does harder sci-fi stuff.

I feel the twist in Alien Covenant will be that the Aliens were created by mixing Androids with Black Goo.

There was an article that claimed the engineers made neither aliens nor humans.

why do they think this will sell AMD ryzen? Why did AMD waste time and money making this deal?

God dammit.

He loooves to skate.

did you not notice the AMD logo on the cpu they put in Walter's head? It was in the video op posted.

I missed that.

Ridley got his start directing commercials, so it's not that surprising.

I kind of want a Walter unit now.

apparently his son directed this, though.

That's kind of cool. At least he's getting his son work. Kikes shouldn't have a monopoly on Nepotism.

that prequel trilogy's happening even if Ridley kicks the bucket tomorrow.

That segment was awful though.

that segment was awful but he didnt have much to work with in terms of what was written on paper.

this little segment is at least better

avpgalaxy.net/2017/03/11/alien-covenant-preview-qa-sxsw/

“One of the crew somehow meets David (from Prometheus) who has been living on the planet for over a decade, experimenting with the black ooze from Prometheus. He tells the person how he’s been testing it with a variety of genetic techniques, in an attempt to create life. He shows the person all his failed attempts and tells him that he thinks he’s figured out how the create the perfect specimen. He just needs one more thing. He leads the person into another room and shows him some eggs. These eggs, of course, contain facehuggers. And one attaches itself to the man’s face.”

the absolute madman

oh my.

This seems like an effort to pick up the pieces that were left on the cutting room floor after Prometheus was made into a more standalone film. David faceraping someone with a facehugger was one of he cut things from the original script. I suppose the white goblin alien will make an appearance too.

the trailers have been missing something…

lol besides the ending that made it better

are those muslim women robots?

MEET WALTER

The banshee howls are pretty good tbh.

He's still alive?

y not ask ur mum instead of shitting up a thread

that set looks pretty lazy

LA Noire was a good game.

Minimalistic is the word you're looking for. It's much nicer than the awful ship sets they have.

Eeeeh ? Will Smith gave his niglet of a son work. Didn't turn out so good.

what's the point of naming him walter and not david as well?

are they really afraid the audience will confuse the two?

MEET WALTER

i knew this motherfucker was up to no good from the moment he makes his appearance.

Those two fight in the movie, david wins and impersonates walter. So yes it will be pretty damn easy to confuse them.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/03/alien-covenant-ridley-scott

At least he's self aware.

PLOT TWIST

THE PLANET THAT THEY KNOW AS EARTH IS ACTUALLY THE LAST REMAINING COLONY OF PURE HUMANS AND THE ALIENS ARE EVOLVED HUMANS MUTATED BY BLACK GOO

Nigga, if he thinks it's smart, it's gonna be dumb.

That would't make any sense since in Prometheus we saw the Engineers kick start animal life on Earth.

I was referring to the "for a change" part.

in b4 Weyland downloaded a copy of his brain into David

He was most likely referring to movies not done by him. Listen to how he talks about how he essentially is ripping off the opening of 2001, as if we should be impressed. It's sad.