post jewish girls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrid_Bergman#Early_years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omg she is so beaitful. I love her now.

wtf i love kikesses now

Oy vey goy, do you have a shekel?

Absolutely disgusting.

its funny how the IDF finds the most attractive Jewesses to recruit for propaganda, yet your average USA bible-belt evangelical shabbos goy wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot Menorah

fuck you beat me to it

The same group of girls gets posted every thread, they are in fact the only good looking people in Israel. They're most likely kidnapped white girls.

Damn
H-has it been that long?

Nice try

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingrid_Bergman#Early_years
'Bergman, named after Princess Ingrid of Sweden, was born on 29 August 1915 in Stockholm, to a Swedish father, Justus Bergman (2 May 1871 – 29 July 1929),[6] and his German wife, Frieda (née Adler) Bergman (12 September 1884 – 19 January 1918).[7][8] When she was two years old, her mother died. Her father, who was an artist and photographer, died when she was 13. In the years before he died, he wanted her to become an opera star, and had her take voice lessons for three years. But she always "knew from the beginning that she wanted to be an actress," sometimes wearing her mother's clothes and staging plays in her father's empty studio. Her father documented all her birthdays with a borrowed camera.[9]

Her first film, Munkbrogreven (1935), at age 19
After his death, she was sent to live with an aunt, who died of heart disease only six months later. She then moved in with her Aunt Hulda and Uncle Otto, who had five children. Another aunt she visited, Elsa Adler, first told Ingrid, when she was 11, that her mother may have had "some Jewish blood," and that her father was aware of that fact long before they married. But her aunt also cautioned her about telling others about her possible ancestry as "there might be some difficult times coming".[7]:294 Biographer Aleksandra Ziolkowska-Boehm, however, notes that the claim of Jewish blood was likely an embellishment. After being forced to do an in-depth genealogical investigation, Bergman's maternal cousin found there to be no Jewish ancestry on Bergman's mother's side.[10]'

I wonder how many soldiers got to use her.

I have a whole bag of them.

Everyone knows Jews are black. Not these eastern Europe cuckzares.