Are there any notable people that became de-redpilled, i.e. went from a redpill perspective to a bluepill one?

Are there any notable people that became de-redpilled, i.e. went from a redpill perspective to a bluepill one?

(devil trips checked)

No. Once you go become redpilled you can't go back. I'm sure many of us would have probably been happier still being ignorant bluepilled fucks.

The closest people get back to blue pilled is they seen behind the veil the madness that was once unknown but they hate it it torments them day and night and they see it as their duty that no one else peers behind the veil.

No, Satan. It's a one-way street. Sorry, bud.

Millennial Woes bluepilled himself, it can be done but you're a bitch if you do.

No, you trash. What did you think this was? There is no going back.

aldous huxley in a way.

People are often right for the wrong reasons, or no reason at all. Without anything like knowledge or introspection anchoring their philosophy, they can shift to anything else fairly easily.

They probably get influenced by a demon otherwise no. serious

Still a better story than Kingdom Hearts and DQ7.

Nigger my shit is a better story than Kingdom Hearts.

No one gives a shit about "notable people" shill.

Death to the moneychangers.

Being redpilled is like looking at a magic eye picture or some other optical illusion. Once you see the truth through the noise, you can never un-see it.

You will never ever look at the world in the same way after being redpilled. You can't go back.

I've sometimes read about people on Holla Forums trying to go back but they said the massive cognitive dissonance drove them mad.

This is forever, OP.

Implying Satan wasn't redpilled on (((Christianity))). Nice try Jew worshiping traitor

The only choice left now is the force the red pill on thy neighbors the phantom pain you feel is only from how ignorant everyone around you is.

Yeah but knowing the world and the human race is just going to get shittier and shittier isn't very motivating.

This

Anyone who seems to go back just does so bc they're afraid. Some may go insane, but that's not really bluepilling

Actually Alfred Rosenberg is the true redpill. If you haven't watched the video or read it, you are not fully redpilled

I've recently been coming to the opinion in my mind that yes, things are going to get shitter and shitter. Things probably won't be fixed in our lifetime. However, I still have motivation - we need to keep the torch burning, we need to help build a future.

Children are the future.

Be a normie, try and live a normie life. Have a job, a house, etc. But have a good wife, and raise your kids free of influence from ZOG media and try and ingrain into them a sense of pride in themselves, their culture, and their race. It is not us who will save the world, it is our children.

We do nothing useful if we get redpilled like this and then never have children to pass it onto. They are our hope.

Satan dubs confirm demonic feces is of superior quality than the pozz'd fanfiction squenix publishes.

Redpill is a one way ticket mate. You cannot go back. You can look away, you can try to ignore it, you can distract yourself, you can act like a bluepilled person, you will learn to deal with it to the point where it becomes a "normality", but it will always exist somewhere in your head.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Remember

I'm sterile, thanks a lot jews.

There are some days when I wish I could. But I'm here forever. We all are.