How to conquer the friend zone?

Tips advice stories please

you can bypass the friend zone by putting her in the enemy zone

Become rich.

I don't talk to people or go outside but you're probably a beta bitch and doomed if you even have to ask

Be honest in your intentions from get-go. Don't act like a friend, don't do stuff that would make her think you are her friend, DO do stuff that makes her think you might be interesting (notice I didn't say interested, I said interesting).

Lift.

Stop being vague. We need specifics.

1. Work out
2. Become wealthy
3. Ignore women
4. ???
5. Sex

??? indeed

Ignore her. They get pissed off, then they become attracted to you mainly because you suddenly become something they can no longer have on a whim.
Also date one of her friends and fuck the bejeeesus out of her. Word will get back as to how a great pussy slayer you are and then she will get interested and jealous of what her friend has and what she turned down.

Before you know it you will be tapping her cervix and she will be wanting more.

never talk to her again
fuck a different girl

Then give me specifics. What do you want to know, specifically?

I've straight up told a girl to her face "I'm not looking for a friendship here" and you know what that does? It either opens the door to get laid (because I've shown confidence and a willingness to walk away) or it doesn't (she's not interested). But you know what door it never opens? Friendzone and the blue balls that come with it. I either get laid or I'm no longer putting in any effort/energy. I've got as many friends as I need.

You don't even have to be a dickheaded chad about it. "That's not really what I'm looking for, thanks." You'd be surprised how many woman freak the fuck out at even this level of rejection (rejecting the friend zone) and will come back to you interested in more later. And again, if not, then who gives a shit? You were never going to get laid with her by being her disingenuous friend anyway.

The basic default mental state should be "I don't need this girl, she wants me. This can only be backed up when you've got the body to warrant this attitude, otherwise it comes off as laughable (queue 2/10 would not fuck meme).

As to lifting, start at level 1 on that chart, do 3 sets of 4 repetitions. I workout MWF, so if I started with that on a Monday, then Tuesday is rest day, Wednesday is 5, 4, 4, Thursday rest, Friday 5, 5, 4. Work your way up like this to 8, 8, 8 and then go up a level (assisted squat to deep assisted squat). You WILL see results if you keep it up long enough.

trying to get your dick in the orifice of another human being isn't a good use of your time and energy

rather invest on improving yourself for the benefit of yourself and the wider society

investing in yourself is a surefire way to benefit yourself, if you invest in trying to please another human being for a chance to stick your penis in their vagina, they may wish to reward your effort, or, more likely as it is instinctual, they will try to extract as much effort out of you for as little return as they can possibly get away with.

somewhere along the line you were tricked into thinking that a woman might actually care about you the same way you might care about them. in fact women do not have a capacity to care about anything that doesn't benefit themselves. so don't think that a woman might actually be inclined to treat you as an equal or give you something simply becasue they care about you.

on the plus side, the self improvement will make you more fuckable, the irony is that if you are only focused on self improvement to get laid the less fuckable and the more of unscrupulous dick you will be.

so you wait until a woman comes along who can meet your positive energy with a positivity that is of equal magnitude and complimentary to yours.

except that will not never happen becasue all women in modern society are affected by the degeneracy of feminism, and so are programmed to treat men as second class citizens who are there to be mined for resource while simultaneously priding themselves on their degenerate behaviour.

pic related,

it's your typical alpha male in modern society

Maaaaaaannnn, greentext the story of the bitch that fucked you over and made you a misogynist

dear god here we fucking go

either retarded or troll

describing the negative aspects of somethings nature doesn't mean that you hate that thing

person:

troll / retard:

back to

>>>Holla Forums

with your politicized feminist propaganda

Not all women are like that my misogynist friend. So if you wholesale say that shit about them them you come across as a misogynist

Just like when women say all men are dogs. Are they right?

Just as I heard a poster say:

that meme about 4chan is true of double chan then? It makes you bitter and misogynistic.

Take a stroll every now and then.

I respect user point of view and it is well delivered but slightly inaccurate. But none of you will listen. As usually people love extremes.

Stop being a goddamn pussy. If you want romance and sex, then man the fuck up and tell her that's what you want out of your friendship. If she claims to not be interested, then stop being 'friends' with her, because that's all she's going to view you as and you're torturing yourself by staying around.

im not arguing with a troll all night

i point out the flaws in your logic regarding mgtow being misogynistic and you still carry on ignorant of the fact

having a discussion with someone who is ignorant and uses logical fallacies for their argument is a waste of energy

inb4 your next post proclaiming your victory based on logical fallacies

She has already formed an opinion of you based on her 'analysis' and your actions/words. Once formed, a girl's opinion is hard to change; not least because the more you try to impress her, the lower 'value' you appear in her eyes. Unfortunately the combination of female instinct and modern feminism means girls will stick you in the friendzone bin quite easily and will only settle for someone they 'feel' is deserved. Ironically those very guys usually tick fewer boxes than those discarded, but therein lies the lesson: pay attention to what a girl does, not what she says. She would rather go for A grade physical qualities, while convincing herself and everyone else she can work on his less desirable traits (usually a non-existent intelligence/personality) than have a guy who meets all her emotional needs but is less physically attractive.

friend zone = low romantic interest. You are either unattractive, or she has put herself in your presence and you have persistently failed to respond sexually.

Do not bother pursuing.

Once on the friend zone you are fucked time to move on

Don't hang around to be used as her emotional tampon. As the male who gives her the emotional input that her meathead boys don't, so she can be built up just to lavish her best qualities on him. You will be driven insane and your self worth will diminish rapidly.

men are shit as well, and 80% of the reason 3DPD are so PD these days

gtfo

Date a more attractive girl and start spending a lot less time with your friend. Make it seem like it's because your new gf is taking most of your time. Maybe invite your friend to come hang with you and your gf, but do cute couple stuff with gf in front of friend.

Maybe this will make friend jealous and want you. Maybe it won't. Either way it doesn't matter because now you're with a hotter girl.

Get /fit/.

Though I do suppose that a woman voluntarily spending time with a guy does indicate that a pussy grabbing might be successful, given that women don't spend time with guys that have nothing to offer.

T. houseneet

He may simply possess resources which she wants.

Excepting lowlife cons like free tickets/food, the resources a man can give are related to reproduction and protection. Thereby fz is simply the man being insufficiently sexual and a pussy grabbing is in order

t. houseneet

I wasn't arguing what a man can give, I know that. My point is that if a girl voluntarily spends time with a guy, it doesn't necessarily mean pussy grabbing would be plausible. She might be keeping him close for other reasons without even entertaining the thought of an erotic dimension.

but op, the friendzone doesn't exist

you can't just make people have feelings for you

they do or they don't

t. virgin

What resources? I'm convinced that most instances of a woman choosing to devote time exclusively to a man indicates sexual availability. A lot of fz instances are probably This girl I like is always hanging out with me in my room but she never confesses any feelings for me! I must be fz!!! - duh! She wants to be belted, thrown on the bed, and fucked!

person:

troll / retard:

That's one certainty in all this.

Step One: Bin your fedora.
Step Two: Stop vaping
Step Three: Stop browsing Holla Forums
Step Four: Get /fit/
Step Five: Get your will in order before you start drowning in pussy.

just move on. it is the best thing for both of you.

Try it.
It drives women insane if they desire you and you ignore them. Makes them want you more.

lot of big words kiddo. Now go sit down and stop using terms you don't understand.

What I mean here is, be your fucking self, to the core. If the girl you're interested is like "hold my bag, I need to go into this store to do 100 useless things" and if a guy asked you the same question you would answer no, you tell her no too. If you would normally prefer to sit in a park and lunch, rather than a crowded food court, you go do that.
There's a difference between shyness and lack of confidence. If you're naturally shy, then be that way, shy people still do come out of their shell when things that are relateable to their personality arise. People that lack confidence avoid everything, even things that interest them. If you would normally tell lewd jokes, tell lewd jokes with her. If you would normally throw nuts at a male friend, throw nuts at her.
This can also be done through what you're wearing, for example, a comic book hat or a video game wallet. Do not wear anything with large printed-on images, unless they are only a logo or symbol. Anything else is tacky. An example of okay would be a Zelda triforce shirt or an Assassin's Creed A.
Maybe start with a handshake, then move into childish games at some point, find legit reasons to put hands on her at points that seem natural. If you lack the confidence to touch girls, then do not touch the girls, they will sense that it is unnatural to you. Build up to it in your own comfort, but still be escalating. This can be like 1 day to however long.
Even if this means joking around about sticking your dick into her. However, don't let it become that you are the joke, unless you know how to pull this off.
Just remember, she is probably as nervous as you are. Prepare some shit to talk about. Don't worry if she changes topic, she will do this a lot. Remember the who, what, when, where and why, as this will allow you to seem engaged with what she is saying. If possible, talk as little about yourself as possible. Also, try to use inclusive language like: "Let's go to here.", "We'll do this together.", etc. Create the image that you two will be close and/or are already close.

Goddamn these trolls are shit. Is there no hebrew word for subtlety? Women are parasites but they used to try to hide that and appear somewhat human. Then they discovered that there were so many weak pussy-whipped men that they needn’t bother with the effort of the facade anymore. If human reproduction were left to female whims, we would have been extinct eons ago. OP should show that bitch who's in charge and chain her up in his basement like that Australian dude. That'll teach her.

great argument bro

how can i tell you're american?

bachelor shaming is feminist

hating leeches for sucking blood would be like hating water for getting things wet

care to point out an instance where this person displays a lack of understanding for the terms he is utilizing?

lol beta

except you don't normally fuck guys, so of course you'd say no

unless you're OP

no

no u

by not pointing out what the logical fallacy is; just using the word for shock effect, clearly showing he doesn't actually know what it means, neither do you

see

are you not reading the thread, or are you just troll?

thanks for playing the "u mad br0?" card and confirming that you are a troll to clear up any ambiguity

the "u mad br0?" phrase pretty much being the id card of the 4chan tier troll

I mean, if you're that far in the friendzone and dont realize how human interactions work then maybe you're not meant to reproduce and pass on your genes

Where is this strawman of mgtow in my post?

Reddit misses you. Pls return.

Why do you not want to go home, little Redditor?

lmao

you don't
the 3DPD has already labeled you, and sees you as nothing more then free shit, and something to vent at
best move on, before you get used

retard or troll

or

retard and troll

either way, if you're acting retarded you still sound like a fucking retard

good job your're anonymous here bro becasue id hate to imagine how youd function in real life pulling this shit

HEY ==:^)==

simple, be attractive

Women like to pretend they don't want you.
All women want the D, even lesbians.
If you're assertive she'll start thinking about you.
See a scum bag with a hot girlfriend.
Even a retard can get a girlfriend, then you can.
Don't act needy.

2d

I got friend zoned by a girl, so I ignored her. She married some cuck and had a kid, good for him. I got to keep my nude photos I took of her though.

Well how the fuck do i pull it off?

Two potential situations here.

1. You're not going to like this but its probably already too late if you know you are zoned. This is by far the most likely. It's hard to give up, but you're wasting time that could be spent on other bitches. Use what you learned from her and move on.

2. You're only hope is that she is old fashioned about gender roles and thinks your a pussy for not aggressively (NOT RAPELY) making moves on her. If she gets drunk and fucks other dudes, then when you two get drunk together, make the move. Don't go "oh we're both drunk, I shouldn't". If she likes fucking when drunk, (and you are too, no rapey shit allowed) then make a move. Just do it. See what happens. She says stop, see point 1.

Again, it's most likely point one. But there is a small chance that you're a Milhouse and Lisa will immediately think of you in a new light when you act like a man.

Thats not something that can be taught. Only something that can be learned.

I wish I was in the friend zone.

How do I get back?? :(

What do you mean?

Stop being a cuck

Rape.
Ultimately, what you really want is to pull down her pants. Knock her out with a hit to the head or a sleeping pill, bang her and go away. If you fear she might report on it you can also kill her but i'm not going to teach you how to get away with murder.

You look like a manlet.