Please tell me Holla Forums wont see this sexist movie

Please tell me Holla Forums wont see this sexist movie

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/b/bailin.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know I thought that movie would begin by Luke saying "Oh thats nice of you to bring my old lightsaber but I already have one." As he pulls out his green lightsaber. Wonder if they'll address that.

No doubt you'll pay to find out, faggot.

I thought it would begin with Luke saying "MUAAAAGH THE FORCE"

What exactly is sexist about "Who are you?"

not knowing every woman's name and professional history means you're a patriarchy

Everything is patriarchy if you're retarded enough.

Am I supposed to know who you are before we've ever met? Literally autism.

fuck is that comic?

A test used to detect autism in children. The autist will assume that becase they know where the ball is, everyone else must know too.

Seeing Mark Hamill turn from the young man in A New Hope to this grizzled old waster by E. VIII is probably the best part of this entire franchise. Such continuity over forty years is a crowning achievement in cinema - step aside Linklater, this moment in film took forty years to make.

kys

Huh… I read the comic and thought the point was supposed to be that in that situation with the information we'd been given, the box would seem a natural place to look, though we're given insufficient information I thought what we were supposed to assume is that no one else was in the room and there are no other objects in the room, and deductive reasoning would suggest that's the only other place it could be. I genuinely thought it was some abstract sort of "It's natural to be suspicious" type thing.

And given her name and dark hair… and us being on 8ch, I totally thought the last panel was going to say "Anne is a Jew."

hehehehe

sounds like you have the 'tiz

At least you can talk.

Does that mean that "Why does he wear the mask?" is also a sexist question? Is Bravo Nolan (oh, dare I say it?) /ourguy/?

this doesn't really make sense. it's not like the jews are directly reaching into your pocket and taking from there. if that were the case, we would have revolted long ago.

You're asking the wrong question, you should be asking what "sexism" means. It doesn't mean anything, much like "racism" it's a hollow made up nonsense word that doesn't mean much aside from " I don't like this" or "fuck men" or "fuck white people". It can mean anything the retarded judaic left wants it to mean.

Might as well. The picture is metaphorical, though. Sally represents the Aryan working class, marble is the labour and basket is the economy of the healthy household.

wew

/board

you're autistic + an idiot, the comic clearly reads

WHERE WILL SALLY LOOK

Hol' up. The non-sperg answer is the basket, right? The thing is the expression on Sally's face implies that she's already looked in the basket and found that the marble was gone. If this is the case, since she knows it's not in the basket, the box would be the most logical place to look. But before that she should at least ask Anne if she's seen the marble anywhere. Anne would probably lie to her anyway, but that would help establish evidence that she stole the marble intentionally and not that it just "accidentally" ended up in there.

OMG RAPE

Oi cunt, you keep your lips on a didgeridoo and off me dog, sick fuck trying to root animals.

You fell for the trick. A normal person would notice that Sally is smiling in every panel but the last one. The look on her face implies she's already looked in her basket and found it missing. The only two objects in the room are the basket and the box, and Annie isn't around. She will likely first look under the basket and box, but her only remaining option is to look *in* the box.

I know the ending already, I'll write it in spoilers. Don't ask me how I know but this will be in the film, I can guarantee you this.

As we all know from the last movie, force awakens Rey finds Luke, who then in this movie, the last Jedi agrees to train her if only to correct the mistake of Kylo faggot. Meanwhile Nigger in Space Finn is with the fleet helping fight the first order, things happen, but that's not important, what does happen, BB-8 finds Finn after something happens, and gives him a holo-message, detailing all of Reys info, things that are happening e.t.c., then at the end of the tape, out of no where, completely ham fisted, she tells him, she loves him, to which the message cuts off

cap this, because it's 100% in the movie

third wave feminism was a mistake

Not a real article.

See, the test clearly works. We already found one autist.

I refuse to believe this is real until I see an archived copy of the article.

I bet Jen Yamato enjoys a good mouthful of patriarchy.

That's a big marble.

Go home Jen, you're drunk.

Feminism was a mistake.

Reminds me of this.

Fuck off

What it actually means is she's gone outside ans seen the world for the degenerate cesspit that it is, thus erasing her hopes of a better tomorrow.
The real question should be where will Sally bury her traitorous friend after she gets sick of her shit.

kek

forgot

investopedia.com/terms/b/bailin.asp
"A bail-in is rescuing a financial institution on the brink of failure by making its creditors and depositors take a loss on their holdings."

Also look up "negative interest rates".

We did revolt. They waited and then created another central bank. Then we revolted again. Then they waited and created the (((Federal Reserve))).

Seems legit.

seems so

Why anchor?

Because mods are incompetent cuckolds

ehehhehe

it's a fake screenshot.