At what point do you realize tattoos are stupid

Tattoos are hot tbh

They look stupid on women.

When you realize they are permanent.

Untill you hit 50

This bitch doesn't have any you dumb fuck

tattoos are degenerate

when bae left me for another man and now I'm stuck with her name on my neck

I don't mind seeing tatts on dudes, but it looks shitty on girls for me though.

unless it was really something cute and small, like say, a butterfly or a heart, then I don't really mind.

Did you just type "bae"?

GTFO Now!!!!

found the virgin

found the nigger

better black than wack

Chicks with tattoos tend to go a lot further 'in bed' then those without though

Just what I experienced.

I'm married and in my 30's.
Only fuckboys that are 18 use bae in real life.
And let me guess the tattoo is on your neck too

So what? like anal or let you slap the shit out of them?

My ex had tattoos and she loved to be taken against her will.

that's what I said

It's getting to the point where a majority of normalcucks are getting them.

Just goes to show you that the majority of people are not very smart.

I guess since smoking cigarettes has been hammered into the minds of youth as bad for you (didn't really matter much since they just went for cigarillos and vaping which makes you look like a nigger and a faggot), the kids gotta have some shitty way to look "cool" and "badass".

I saw a couple of hot 13yo whores today. I'm pretty sure that they were literal whores. My ears perked up when the 16yo boy they were with started talking about how they were "on their knees, backs, bellies" all over town today, and giving head in various places.

They wore short shorts and tight shirts, and some facial piercings like nose studs and brow/lip rings. The good thing was that their fine, pale legs were devoid of any dumb scribblings. One of them had thunder thighs and a nice figure.

This was pretty much right up my alley. I can deal with some kinky piercings on a girl, but tattoos just ruin it for me because they permanently fuck up skin with some faggot's drawing or stupid saying.

Tattoos use to be for tough guys. Sailors, bikers and prison inmates. Today everyone gets them. When twelve year old girls started getting tattoos, they lost all meaning.

I'm not a fan of Nipple Rings either.
They just ruin perfect tits

I'm not into that slapping, maybe anal but never did that.

It's just that the ones with tattoos never had any problem with blowing, or 69's. The one's without were just 'vanilla'

Before I got one fortunately.

How much more stupid shit could she put on herself.
I bet not one of them have any meaning
"Can I just get a Wolf and a Chick with a lightning tongue"

sage

sage

Aww, what do you have an anchor or swallow tattoo.

I forgot to mention, they were also discussing how one of them still needed to get nipple piercings.

post more of number 5

Here you go user

Be a rebel don't get tats. All these douche nozzels ruined a sub culture with their vapid same same tattoos. Much like the cancer ruined the internet

thanks buddy

About the same time I realized I was a liberal man child and woke the fuck up.

Degeneracy, yet again.

Did it really help any?

Gross and gross still

I love those pubic tattoos that takes inspiration from how the womb looks. Too bad they don't really show up outside hentai.

I think you are missing the point of the thread

She's a human gondola

I think they look awesome.

God made women perfect, all a woman needs to maintain it is a treadmill.

Truth

No, the only thing that's stupid there is that hat. Might as well wear a T-shirt that says 'I'm with stupid' with an arrow pointing up to your face.

Get a Whole Bunch of Anime Tattoos since That is what You Like Y'a Faggot & SEE How Much People LAUGH AT YOU!!…

watch how much that dude won't give a fuck.

at least they can be easily reversed (by not wearing the ring)
i like nipple rings

So you are still in your 20's right? Or just turned 18?

Girls who so easily go that far in bed are terrible wife material though.

Really user? You don't have a girlfriend do you

most women are terrible wife material because they were never good friend material to begin with, and force men into a game of "friend" or "sexual" partner, with no friend then sexual partner later choice on the table.

he probably does or has had one, he probably outwitted her female mind games.

I think the trick is to get black ink only. Color ages shitty.

They are only good in small forms

yeah…
old school ink, like blue and black ages really well

Dubs speak truth. Good quality traditional style tattoos are the way to go. The kind of shit most people get nowadays looks tacky within a few years, fades weirdly or just piles up into a mess the more they get. Yakuza tattoos are a good example of a lot of ink looking nice because it's all one style and one coherent thing. OP's picture doesn't look like anything because it's all random styles and colours.

Soooooooo Shitty

a whole bunch of nonsense going on

some tattoos are neat, these look like shit on shitty looking people.

I never understood this shit, do women not like men? Unless a dude is secretly a faggot, he's probably willing to drink the woman's piss if she asks but normie women are disgusted by their own pussies, and even more so dicks.

butterfly tatts are like some sex slave shit.

When people who aren't sailors started getting them.

Actually that never happened, because people who get tattoos and aren't sailors aren't people.

Some tattoos are amazing
Pic related

The rest of the tattoos in this thread are shit

This, by far
I hate it when people get dozens of tattoos and just leave random patches bare or dont keep a consistent pattern or theme, full body is fucking great

Is his eyelid tattooed so that when he closes it it looks like a proper eyepatch? Because if not, it's an immediate 0/10

I wonder if there exists a woman with octopus tattoos on both her tits and ass?